azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:17 pm
Kiel just gives Alexis a look. Not quite believing but not disbelieving either, especially given that he is going to bring them clothing. "Your friend will have the specifics but I told you once already." There is a glint to his eyes because he had seen them once before this. Veronica gets a nod that what she says is good enough.

"The invite will have the details but it's also the talk of the town ..." Kiel looks to Marlene then and then back to the pair and gives them a short nod. "I'll bring your invite and your attire by later."

... and that is that, because he's done and his arm is still around Marlene protectively and they've got errands and business to attend to. "Now where were we ..." he says to her conversationally, back to smiles and gentle looks as they leave.

Quote:
THIS ORP IS A WRAP FROM THE MODS! thanks for playing! look forward to the next phase coming soon to a forum near you!

Daekie
lawl alexis gets one extra invite for veronica, gg.

quite uneventful

medigel

Prolixity

The Semblance of Unity

Micillia

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:31 pm
Preacher glanced at his envelope. "Okay, Mr, Fancy, I guess I'll see ya there then." She was trying not to feel put out with how easily people had seemed to get invitations. Everyone else had magic or people to tag along with. She didn't. Well, it was what it damn well was.

"Shopping? I ain't enough money for that - my gig only gets me so far. So they can take me, or they can ********' leave me." She shrugged. "I take it you squirreled up a job, then."

prolixity

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:47 pm
"I did." He left out the part about having been apparently judged a charity case. "You want to come with? I might have enough to help you out if we budget carefully," he offered, and hoped he was right.

The Semblance of Unity

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces