rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[1969] Stones Like Black Teeth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Blade Kuroda rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:28 am
Shun Kuroda 24/24 | Stage

The detective stared at Melany, not entirely certain what to make of her. It was odd seeing her act this way, given the way she was in his timeline. For now, he went ahead and unplugged the amp if possible, to try and keep it from crackling and popping in the meantime.

So the little girl on the beach may have been Vivien. Did she know something more about all of this?

"You can calm down. No one is going to hurt you," he stated quietly, noting the way she was bringing her hands up towards her throat. Shun glanced over at the others in the area briefly, nodding once to America, then asked Ezra. Something about him was different from the rest of the folk here, "What has gotten into her?"

Lizbot
Shibrogane
Daekie

cibarium rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:40 am
      stage -- Leila (C+1)

Leila left her wife behind to find more people from her own timeline and ended up approaching the stage, where Shun and America were as well as a couple other familiar faces she couldn't name right away. "So, fun fact, I just learned there's been a problem with unexplained wildfires in the forest around here," she mentioned to America and her bluejay while sidling over to them.

The name Ezra had been floated a few times by townsfolk as the concert day approached. Was that him next to Melany?

shibrogane

lizbot

daekie

blade kuroda

moonrazor

south bonfire -- Eve (P+2, C-1)

Eve nodded sympathetically at Chief Rylan's story before turning again to look at the sickly younger Leila.

"Do you need help?" she asked the girl simply.

iloveyouDIE
roll is for eve!

cibarium
Crew

Noob

Daekie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:56 am
Ashton Carver / heavy disorientation, -2 to persuasion / 21/25

"You can tell us," Ashton says, trying to be as reassuring to Melany as he can be with his ears ringing and a faint sheen of sweat on his face. "You don't want anyone else to get hurt, do you? It'll be simple." He looks over at Ezra, then. "What about you? Know anything about the cliffs?"

shibrogane
ezra, melany

lizbot
america

blade kuroda

cibarium

lizbot rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:27 am
America Jones - P +1 P - 2

The mention of Vivian again had America looking over her shoulder toward the shore. Vaguely reassured, she turned her attention to Leila with a small, pensive smile. "How are they, over there? Any sign of Sunny?" She asked Leila, her clear voice carrying further than intended.

Mel's distress had America growing more uneasy, in it's way worse than the blood and injuries throughout the gathering.

shibrogane
kuropeco
blade kuroda
daekie
cibarium

lizbot

No Faun

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:05 am
      stage -- Leila (C+1)

"No, no Sunny. I don't think everyone here is as oblivious as they're acting, though," Leila quietly replied to America, crossing her arms in thought. "It's like they're trying too hard to make everything seem normal. Firefighter guy mentioned the deer triplets too... as a product of his kid's imagination."

lizbo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:38 am
Shun kuroda 24/24 | Stage

Shun shook his head at America. He hadn't heard anything of Sunny. Only the missing kids, really. Straightening up a bit, he murmured towards the others, "Melany here spoke of things that could not have happened here."

The deaths of the teens hadn't happened before. At least not all three of them, as far as he was aware. Given how they had been holding up the cage for ages.

Lizbot
Cibarium
Daekie

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:32 am
    south bonfire || Leila

"I don't feel very well," Leila said honestly, swallowing like she was keeping it down, "Just a bad feeling."

She glanced around, past Eve, into nothing, and then back, "Had a hard time sleeping because of the nightmares.."

cibarium

cibarium rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:53 am

"Nightmares? What about?

iloveyouDIE

cibarium
Crew

Noob

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:04 am
    south bonfire || Leila

Leila looks around like anyone would be listening but there is no one. Even Finn and Cam seemed to be once again locked in a loop of political argument that at this point seems like a muted pantomime.

"That I'm being eaten-" She swallows, "By a million tiny mouths in the dark.. It's always dark."

Her eyes stare holes into Eve, her voice hushed, "Over and over and over again."

cibarium

cibarium rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:14 am

Eve beckoned the younger Leila closer with a pair of loosely outstretched hands in the universal gesture of come here and let me comfort you. "My partner has nightmares a little like that sometimes," she confessed -- her own Leila had been eaten, and still lived with the trauma.

...and also never lived in the dark when she didn't want to. It was the first bit of magic that had come to her.

"Have you been having this bad feeling for a long time?"

iloveyouDIE

cibarium
Crew

Noob

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:49 am
    south bonfire || Leila

Leila didn't move into the arms. She merely glanced at Eve like she was instead stuck in her seat.

"No, not always," her arms wrapped around herself, "Tonight is bad though. Wanna go... leave.."

cibarium

cibarium rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:07 pm

"What's bad about tonight?"

Eve returned her arms to her lap, allowing the girl her space.

"I understand if you don't trust me, but I'm here to help. So are my friends. Nothing you can tell me will sound too strange. I promise."

iloveuDIE

cibarium
Crew

Noob

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:11 pm
(au) Juniper Wilcox - north bonfire

Juniper turns her head, eyes blank and unfocused.

"In the school," she whispers. "There's something here. It's taken them. It's taken my students."

kolina

(au) Preacher Maria - west stage

Her nose continues to drip. The blood is starting to stain the collar of her shirt with little red dots, Preacher turning hollowed out, half-lidded eyes to the person beside her. The tissues are not accepted, and the question of her all-right-ness seems to filter in one ear and out the other without her having comprehended it.

Preacher's mouth opens, and she whispers, "I can't..." and nothing else.

moonrazor

daekie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:59 pm
Vivien reaches up with two hands, brow furrowing in concentration. She's very gentle with Imp, and sits down cross-legged on the stones with him in both her hands. "I've seen this bird before," she says, puffing out her cheeks. "He flies around the cliffs sometimes. I go climbing there with Daddy and Miz Leila sometimes."

MoonRazor

Melany's hands stop moving. Ezra looks at Shun, startled, as if he's only just noticed him. "I don't know," he says. "There was that siren..."

Is he the first one to remember the siren?

"Mels," he says, leaning in, coaxing: "C'mon, babe." He snaps his fingers again. This time her eyes snap to his hand, follow it up to his face.

lizbot
Blade Kuroda
Daekie
cibarium

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Blade Kuroda rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:55 pm
Shun Kuroda 24/24 | Stage

Shun lifted his head at Ezra. He actually knew of the siren... Maybe that was why he seemed different.

"You recall the siren? Do you remember anything else? Does some of this seem like deja vu to you? We might be able to help her," he asked. Maybe he'd know something.

Shibrogane
Lizbot
Cibarium
Daekie

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items