rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[1989] Awake or Asleep Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
The Semblance of Unity rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:38 am
Temperance Clark | 22/22
-1 combat (glitch)

"I heard a siren earlier, but it was more like... a bad weather one than a police siren, so I'm not sure we need to worry about that. Maybe there's a storm coming." The storm was already here, Temperance thought. She looked towards Jeremiah and back to Shun.

"You should check on him and wash off that blood. We both know contamination is a real issue, here. Just lock the door - I'm sure it'll be fine." None of them would be leaving, anyway. She needed to wash her hands. Scalding, hot water - over and over and over. Temperance smiled tightly, than turned towards the bar.

silverah
go to ur dude, shun /wipes beautiful tear from eye

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:02 pm
"No," says Shun, unconvinced. "I... I have a wound I can't explain, and you know something. What's going on?"

He seems ready to cause a commotion

The semblance of unity

Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
The Semblance of Unity rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:10 pm
Temperance Clark | 22/22
-1 combat (glitch)

She swallowed a sigh. Shun wouldn't believe her; it would be the same as the previous thing, before it had all rewound. "Well, you, um... don't have a wound - there was no contusions or skin lesions or anything underneath that blood. The blood, however, is inexplicable." She frowned.

"As for the rest, I know nothing, really. I'm just as confused as you." Not entirely a lie. Temperance just really wanted to wash her ******** hands. She sincerely hoped this Shun wasn't going to knife anyone this time.

silverah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:21 pm
Shun narrows his eyes at her. "We get bomb threats sometimes. Skinhead punks who think they're doing everyone a favor blowing the fags sky-high. A street preacher tried to stab one of the queens once. Out on the corner. He was out of costume but glitter sticks to skin," he explains.

"This is a wake," he continues. "Bar's crowded tonight. Makes it a lucrative target for troublemakers. That protest the other day probably didn't help - got attention. Maybe the wrong kind. Jerry's always telling me I'm paranoid, but that's saved my skin more than once."

"So. Last chance."

the semblance of unity

Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:33 pm
Temperance Clark | 22/22
-1 combat (glitch)

She shot him an incredulous look. "Ok, look. I noticed you have blood on you; I look at your wound. You don't know <********> about it. So I suggest checking on the rest of the people here just in case. And now you're insisting I know something about your mysterious blood? Really?" Temperance gritted her teeth. She wasn't about to go into cycles.

"And why would you think I know about that, of all things? Because I heard a siren earlier? I just want to wash this off of my hands. We can talk this over in circles, again, whatever - but why would I know anything?" She hoped she was putting on a convincing mix of what the ******** and just let me do my thing, you paranoid boy.

silverah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:39 pm
Shun grits his teeth - and then concedes. "Bathroom's through the curtain next to the bar."

the semblance of unity

Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:47 pm
Zac: HP 21
Persuasion -(bonus negated)

“Sorry I just wasn’t sure they might know that artist, my friend swore they were really obscure, but maybe they were just trying to show off.”

He thought about the explosion before, no one else seemed to notice the fall out but. He swallowed hard considering the risk of seeming crazy.

“It’s silly, Even knowing this place should be safe I’m still on edge. I hear a few sirens, I see a few people stare and it makes me feel like I’m waiting for the other shoe to drop. Do you think it will be all right? I wish I could believe they wouldn’t mess with a Wake. Especially if they knew you were going to be here.”

Silverah

endejester rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:49 pm
I forgot to roll and thats probably important.  

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:18 pm
Temperance Clark | 22/22
-1 combat (glitch)

Temperance walked past Shun and past the curtains in the washroom. With a sigh, she turned on the facet. Warm, hot, hotter. She scrubbed and scrubbed.  
iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:25 pm
Marcus gave the trio a sad smile, nodding as his knuckles hit the table." Thank you. I hope that next we can meet under well." He let out his breath and did his bext to make his smile come in full force. Morbid talks were no fun, doubly so at a wake. "Let us hope we'll see each other next time with brighter things to discuss."

Moving towards the bar he didn't shy away from the fact Liam was there, but was more curious to the two women. Namely- the twin of Temperance.
"Pardon, I hope this seat is not taken." He sat himself down, offering a hand for introduction. "Marcus Lacroix. I-" He wasn't sure what to say. 'Oh you're this places Temperance.'

He chose a better route, at least he hoped it was better.

"I apologize but, have we met before? I could have sworn-" He scanned the room for the one he was certain to have met in passing at least previously.
".....You have a twin?"

Silverah
-1 persuasion lmao

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:35 pm
"I have a business card here somewhere..." says Jeremiah, patting his pockets. "You can call and ask later this week."

The card reads:

Renard Leroux
Purveyor of Fine Art
Appraisals - Sales - Consultations

Jeremiah sighs, casting a look towards the stage, his eyes going right past the void in the floor. "If you have a bad feeling," he says, "you might as well say so. Magic's fickle like that."

endejester

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:59 pm
Zac: HP 21
Persuasion (bonuses negated)

“I’m just, used to being ignored, or people blaming it on reading too much.” He mustered.

“It’s just…” He glanced back towards the stage, towards the rift. Good lord he wished he knew more about explosions, he knew people could tell epicenters but how the heck they did he wasn’t sure.

“Around the stage really, maybe the stage itself. You’re as close as I want to get and believe me, I want to get closer, I want to see those dresses. But it just… it’s wrong. I did want to talk to you, it’s just the more I look at it, think about it.”

The wistful, longing tone in his voice about the clothing of the two on stage was no mockery, nor honestly was the horrible anxiety that they would be blown up, again.

“If I were younger I’d probably have done something eminently foolish like pull the fire alarm to get everyone out. It’s that kind of feeling. It's not Sybil, or Mika, absolutely not them, more that there is something 'bad' near the stage.”

He slides the card closer, blinks at the name, picks it up. "Renard Leroux." the hairs on the back of his neck prickle.
"Like Reynard the Fox, fitting, or, well I think that had a Y. Thank you so much, I'll be sure to ask. I'd love to hear what there is to say."  

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:20 pm
Temperance does not pause in stabbing her olive. "Not unless there's something my parents haven't told me," she remarks wryly.

istoleyurvamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:36 pm
Marcus smiled and tried to imagine how such a thing would play out. Probably very oddly to say the least given the setting.

"..." What to say, how to act.
People were so difficult. Social parties were hard, he really wasn't thinking he was any good at this.
"Olive bet you'd be surprised if you had a twin."

He did his best.

"But really, I was wondering if you might know someone? I've been trying to find her and-" He tailed it off. "She told me her name was Sunny Shore."

Silverah
-1 persuasion

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:22 pm
"I have literally never heard of her, ever," says Temperance. "Is she a stripper? You're in the wrong kind of bar."

istoleyurvamps

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces