Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Girls' Dormitory
Girls' Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:51 pm
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Location: Common room ✲ Company: A girl ✲ Items: Snack cake, Swedish Fish x3
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Selene was about halfway across the room when she heard the door opening behind her. It was quiet, but noticeable. She paused and half turned to see who or what might be there. She wasn't sure what else she expected, but the newcomer was.. Probably a girl? It looked kind of like this person was wearing a skirt.. She wasn't quite sure. Not being one of the more friendly people in this place, she turned away to continue walking. Maybe she should.. Get out of here quickly in case that wasn't actually a person. She had only taken a couple more steps when the girl called out, asking if this was the girl's dormitory. She jumped a little, then turned around much more quickly than the first time. She gave a little nod, then quietly said, "Y-yes.." So this girl was just a new student.. She was just being paranoid.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Condition: Healthy ✲ Mood: Nervous, hungry ✲ Thoughts: I should get my glasses..

Zombuddie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Species ▸ Gifted/Cursed Grade ▸ Senior Outfit ▸ Dorm ▸ 114 Profile ▸ Here

●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬☯▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Noticing it took the girl ahead of her more then a minute to even turn around and respond, Ella raised an eyebrow in question. Wow, if she could jump any higher she'd be reaching the roof,
thinking to herself with sarcasm. What was the girl so jumpy for? It's not like Ella was going to run over and bite her.
"Oh, okay well thank you," she responded, trying to sound as nice and friendly as she could. "I'm sorry, I seem to have surprised you. I didn't mean to frighten you at all." Though now that she thought about it, she did remember reading something about monsters and other creatures lurking around campus area in the handbook. She didn't know how creditable the information was and thought it was only meant to scare the students into not going out at night..

Themes: Hold Me Down - I See Fire (Kygo Remix)

Abilities:

»Hemokinesis: She can control blood from herself, using it to form various shapes of any matter form and use it to attack. Her limit is how much blood she can use from herself, if she uses too much then she'll get anemic and feint.

»Blood Cloning: Uses own blood to create physical copies of herself. The more blood the she uses, the more clones she can create.

(OOC: )

Mystiecat537

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:08 am
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Location: Common room ✲ Company: A girl ✲ Items: Snack cake, Swedish Fish x3
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

As she was thanked, Selene nodded again and forced her lips into a weak smile. It was strained, almost more of a grimace, that fell away quickly. She didn't feel like smiling. "I.. It's okay.." This girl seemed pretty friendly.. She even apologized for startling her. Someone mean wouldn't do that, right? She sighed quietly and shook her head a little. "Um.." She didn't know what to say now, but she felt obligated to say something. She shuffled in place, shifting her weight from one foot to the other. This was so.. Awkward. Or maybe that was just her.

Her eyes widened when she heard curfew being announced. Suddenly more alert, she looked around the room. It was already midnight?! And Valeria wasn't here! Her glasses, her friend.. Not to mention she hadn't even eaten all day. There was no time! It was already curfew... The last thing she wanted was to have to go looking around for her friend at night. First things first. Her glasses. She hesitated while looking towards the other student, thinking she maybe should say something to her.. Maybe warn her not to go out? If she had just arrived today, she probably didn't know about the murder.. Her mouth opened slightly, but then closed after a few moments. She didn't even want to think about that, let alone try to say anything. So much blood.. She shook her head, then turned to rush off towards the bathroom.

{Exits}
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Condition: Healthy ✲ Mood: Nervous, hungry ✲ Thoughts: It's already so late?!!

((Sorry about this. >.<;; Selene will be back if you want her, I just need her to grab her glasses.))

Zombuddie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:35 am

Species ▸ Gifted/Cursed Grade ▸ Senior Outfit ▸ Dorm ▸ 114 Profile ▸ Here

After she said her piece, Isabella noticed the girl acting a little odd. Perhaps she was just nervous for talking to a stranger? But it seemed like it was something more, like the girl hadn't even wanted to talk to her in the first place. She saw her shuffling in her place, until an announcement came on the speakers for curfew. Was it really that late already? It didn't feel like it to Isabella, she had been traveling all day afterall- her time clock was off. While she was with her own thoughts though, the other girl took off in the other direction. While they didn't know each other, so it was perfectly understandable to leave,
but Isabella somehow felt offended that she just took off without saying anything. She rolled her green eyes and shook her head in defeat as she walked to go find her dorm room.
-EXITS-

Themes: Hold Me Down - I See Fire (Kygo Remix)

Abilities:

»Hemokinesis: She can control blood from herself, using it to form various shapes of any matter form and use it to attack. Her limit is how much blood she can use from herself, if she uses too much then she'll get anemic and feint.

»Blood Cloning: Uses own blood to create physical copies of herself. The more blood the she uses, the more clones she can create.

(OOC: Sorry it took me forever to respond, I just wasn't sure how to respond. I realize Selene is probably off doing her own thing now, so it's okay! Maybe they can meet each other again one day. )

Mystiecat537

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:20 pm

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:24 am
User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Girl's dorm - common room l Company ➤: none l Item/s ➤: hardback drawing book and mechanical pencil l

Karla sighed softly as she looked over the current drawing she was working on. It was a drawing of the day her older brother was hanged for a crime he didn't commit. It probably wasn't good to be drawing it but she knew her brother wouldn't kill his wife even if she was a.... lets not go down that train of thought any further.. Anyways she was currently sitting on one side of the couch closer to the stairs and close to the fireplace with her feet pulled up and tucked under her but the skirt of her dress draped over the edge of the couch. She already had her lunch and was waiting for the bell to ring for her next class to ring. Sitting there alone with a fire cracking next to her was nice but she would still prefer to be in the company of her sisters non the less. Even Krystal's baby would be nice. Maybe she should go drop by the daycare to see if she is there. Hopefully little Kat wasn't causing trouble or wondering the halls alone. Speaking of Kat, hopefully she would be able to find Katherine and get her to tell her what really happened that day. And she can't not think about Kyra after thinking about her other sibling, hopefully she isn't conning some poor fellow into buying her sweets again. She sighed softly again as she let her thoughts wonder a bit more before gently shaking her head and turning back to her drawing. She would continue working on it till someone interrupted her or till class started

Quote:

Howecho

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:21 pm

l Mood ➤: Insert l Location ➤: Insert l Company ➤: Insert l Item/s ➤: Insert

The mid day was boring the hell out of the boy who was usually asleep at this time. Since his flight over to Videl, Jack was beyond jet lagged and his sleep schedule was all messed up. So, for him, exploring was the next best thing to sleep. This way, he could also get a feel for the place and see if he could find a good secluded area to host an underground gamboling ring.... Yea he wasn't going to let that part of him die. During his exploration, he stumbled upon a rather interesting looking door in which he took the liberty to open, not caring what it lead to. On the other side, the room looked like a living room of sort, and it even featured a girl sitting near a fireplace. Kinda to Christmasy for him, but eh. Jack walked over and peered over her shoulder to take a look at what the girl was drawing....it was kinda a gruesome scene.... What are you drawing?

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Howecho

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:30 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Girl's dorm - common room l Company ➤: none l Item/s ➤: hardback drawing book and mechanical pencil l

Karla was far too focused on her memories and the drawing to notice someone had came in. It took the stranger speaking in her ear for her to notice him. Her reaction to the sudden appearance was rather poor as she squeaked and tried to stand up though since she was sitting on her skirt she ended up falling over and landing on her back. She looked up to the stranger with obvious surprise. It took her a moment to sit up so she was sure she wasn't flashing him before she signed, 'Who are you?'

xX Yennefer Xx

Howecho

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:02 pm

l Mood ➤: Insert l Location ➤: Insert l Company ➤: Insert l Item/s ➤: Insert

Jack wasn't gonna lie, it was sort of cute the squeak the girl let out when he scared her. Moving over to the other side of the couch, he extended his hand to help her up. Haha my bad I didn't mean to scare you that badly... My name is Jack. When the girl started to sign sadly, Jack had noooo idea what she was trying to say. Uhhhh....Im sorry but I don't sign... Looking next to her, he leaned down and picked up the sketch book for her.

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Howecho

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 12:32 pm
User Image

Karla pouted when he said that he couldn't understand her but took his offered hand to pull herself up anyways. After a light dusting of her dress she took her sketchbook back and flipped it to the back as well as turning it over before writing out her question again and showing it to him. After letting him read the neat but simple writing she turned it back to herself and introduced herself. 'Why are you in the girl's dormitory?' was another thing she wrote out before turning it back towards him to read.

xX Yennefer Xx

Howecho

Girls' Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas