Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Cemetery
Thanatos' Memorial Tower Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:44 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·•〖Ahnack☠Barchak〗•·.·´¯`·.·•

♈ Location: Thanatos Memorial Tower ♉Company: Three People in Pain ♎Mood: Curious ♌Condition: Energized ♏Song: Title

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Shaking her head? That meant no if he remembered Morgan's lessons correctly, however the answer didn't make sense to the question he asked. Maybe it was one of those sentence that doesn't mean what it says. It was very weird that languages work that way. However Ciri quickly explained what she meant by shaking her head, "Don't be sorry. Nothing happened" Seeing the red on her face only grow and darken his concern for her well being increased. "Your face is red...is that okay?" Pressing his nose against her cheek once again but still there was no smell or blood. His shirt was no longer being tugged as she apologized again and asked if she was heavy. Shaking his head. "You can hold my shirt...I don't mind. And no you don't weigh much" To prove his point he would hold Ciri with one hand before suddenly dropping to the ground. Keeping her lifted above his head as he did a couple of push ups before standing back up and holding her like a bride once again. "See...I'm strong" Ahnack gave the woman a smile which soon disappeared when she mentioned liking the kiss. Why didn't he feel anything? Maybe a third time it would work. With Ciri looking at him, he once again leaned down planting his lips against hers holding it longer than the last two.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  OOC:
                                                                                                                  _____________________

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:06 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: W-What?! l Location ➤: Memorial? l Company ➤: Yennefer & Morgan/Ahnack l Item/s ➤: Sword & Drawing

Nodding gently, Ciri gave Ahnack a warm smile. Y-yes! M-my face is ok! I-it means my heart is beating fast.... She wasn't going to tell the boy that she was embarrassed, or that he was why she was so red. A small sigh of relief escaped Ciri's lips when the boy told her she wasn't heavy, but what he did next too her by complete surprise. The boy was still holding her while doing push ups! Even Ciri couldn't do that, let alone one handed push ups!

Once Ahnack held her back in his arms, Ciri grabbed onto his shirt once more. Looking up at Ahnack, Ciri smiled once more and giggled. Y-you are strong! S-stronger then me even... Ciri looked away for a brief second before returning her gaze to Ahnack, and she found his lips on hers once more. W-why?! her mind screamed. Her body however, reacted differently this time. Lifting her hand, Ciri cupped Ahnack's cheek and she pressed back into his kiss. The hand that was once gripping his shirt was now placed around his shoulder, and her body was pressed against his chest.

Current Theme➤: ~Castle~

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:10 pm
User Image

♈ Location: Thanatos Memorial Tower ♉Company: Three People in Pain ♎Mood: Happy ♌Condition: Energized ♏Song: Title

Ciri seemed to move her head. Lot, with all the shaking and nodding he was surprised she wasn't hurting herself. Still her answer brought up another's question he decided to not ask. Simply because he remembered Morgan saying that not everyone liked being questioned. The question being why was her heart beating fast and if it was safe for it to beat so fast, normally that meant a animal was near death or fighting. Which from his inspection neither was happening to Ciri. Who seem to be impressed by his little work out he hadn't just done. A big goofy smile appearing on his face, "I am strong" They may have had a rocky start but he actually liked Ciri, she was a very interesting female. Especially with the turning red, he wondered how red her face could become. Ahnack was a little concern when he felt a hand in his shoulder and cheek. Well the concern was washed away with a little warm feeling building up in his stomach. When the kiss was over he kept his face near Ciri's, close enough where his nose was gently pressed against hers. "Felt nice...stomach feels weird" Ahnack would say. "Ciri. Your boobs feel soft" Ahnack would mention, Morgan was told to never touch a woman in that location however he hadn't done anything of that sort. She was had been pressing up against him, so he didn't know what to do. He was curious of how soft it felt, he liked soft things like pillows and mattresses. They were much better to sleep on than trees and grass.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  OOC:
                                                                                                                  _____________________

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:30 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: W-What?! l Location ➤: Memorial? l Company ➤: Yennefer & Morgan/Ahnack l Item/s ➤: Sword & Drawing

As Ahnack pulled away from their kiss, Ciri opened her eyes. Ciri couldn't help but smile as the boy pressed his nose against hers. W-why do I feel....excited...? she thought to herself. Ciri had never felt this way about a boy, mainly because boys were scared of her or turned off by her giant scar. It felt nice to have a boy look past her flaws.

M-my b-boobs? Ciri stuttered as she looked down at her chest. She hadn't even noticed that she pressed herself against Ahnack's chest, and that was completely her doing. She nodded lightly, but wasn't really sure what else to say to his comment. T-they are usually soft...k-kinda squishy... As she spoke, Ciri touched her index fingers together, trying to form the correct words. Looking back up at the boy, Ciri smiled. I'm not the only one with this feeling huh? She pointed to her stomach and her face stayed flush. T-they are called butterflies.... I-I have them too.... t-they are good....

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:40 pm
User Image

♈ Location: Thanatos Memorial Tower ♉Company: Three People in Pain ♎Mood: Happy ♌Condition: Energized ♏Song: Title

Anhack was glad she opened her eyes, they were so beautiful he liked to just stare at them. Nice and cozy green color. In fact the more he looked at her, the more beautiful she looked. The scar on her face made her look different than most people he passed by and from what he could tell she looked muscular. The perfect woman. "That is what they are called right?" Maybe another word Morgan used for that area of the body was chest, but he only ever used it when talking about guys. With Ciri nodding there noses would brush against each other which made Ahnack blink and pull his head back. So they were called boobs and apparently they were soft and squishy. Forgetting Morgan's lesson he would softly place Ciri down on the ground, staying over her as both of his hands would be placed on her breast. Giving a soft squeeze before smiling. "They are soft!" Ahnack looked really happy as he moved his hands away from her chest, instead he rested his face in between her breast. "Soft!" Ahnack may or may not have a obsession with things that were soft, seeing how he rubbed his face against her breast.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  OOC:
                                                                                                                  _____________________

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:28 pm
User Image

Ahnack's eyes were so mesmerizing, Ciri just couldn't look away. It took her a moment to understand what the boy had asked, but then she nodded her head. Y-yes you can call them that... The boy was so gentle in putting her down on the ground. Then suddenly...

Ciri let out a soft moan as Ahnack touched her. She didn't mean to, in fact it kind of just happened. Her face was a shade of dark red as she looked down at her chest and then back up at the boy. H-h-h-he is touching my breasts?!?! Ciri opened her mouth to speak, however Ahnack had quickly moved his head in between her breasts. Shocked, Ciri was completely caught off guard and fell backwards, causing the boy to lay on top of her with his head buried in her chest.

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:27 am
User Image

♈ Location: Thanatos Memorial Tower ♉Company: Cir and a Passed Out Woman ♎Mood: Intrigued ♌Condition: Energetic ♏Song: Title

After having fondled Ciri's breast Ahnack's hands had wrapped around her waist. Hugging her as he continued to rub his face against her breast. As surprising and spontaneous that Ahnack was being this next act surely took the cake. Opening his mouth he gave a soft bite on her breast, treating them like a chew toy. In fact he did have a chew toy, it wasn't on him but Morgan had gotten it for him to sort of control his nerves. And stop him from bitting the cushions of the couch and bed they lived in. However he stopped biting when he felt Ciri fall over, wincing a bit when the combine weight of him and her fell on his arms that were on her back. Being so close to her also gave the same feeling in his stomach. It was nice, he liked being with her. He was glad that he hadn't tried to bite her or attack her when they had met. She also smelled nice! Ahnack then caught a different smell, something he had smelled before but normally stayed away from the source. Moving his hands from under her he lowered himself, his nosed pressed against her body. Sniffing her, "Hm...you smell weird" Ahnack would mention as his face lowered to her waist, his nose softly pressed against her crotch.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  OOC:
                                                                                                                  _____________________

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:02 am
User Image

W-what are you doing?! Ciri managed to ask the boy. She had felt him start to bite her in a....special area, Ciri began to panic. She had never had something like this happen to her before, but it didn't seem like the boy really knew what he was doing. Thankfully, her fall seemed to have interrupted this whole event. In a way Ciri was glad, mainly because her head was starting to spin.

Looking up at Ahnack, Ciri felt her head spin. His red eyes seemed to have put a spell on her, one that she couldn't break. W-what is happening?! I-I like girls not boys....I think.... Ciri's thoughts were interrupted when she felt Ahnack in an area he shouldn't be. Quickly sitting up, Ciri squeezed her legs together and shook her head. N-No! I-I mean...Y-yes... I mean... I mean.... Shaking her head, she saw Yennefer still laying on the ground. Crap that's right, I gotta get Yen to her room! Ciri smiled and stood up in front of the Ahnack. Wait here ok? I will be right back.. She leaned down and planted a kiss on his lips once more, and then turned to Yen. With little struggle, Ciri picked Yennefer into her arms and held her tight. Giving the boy a smile, Ciri's body began to glow green and she vanished.

-Exit with Yennefer-

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:59 am
User Image

♈ Location: Thanatos Memorial Tower ♉Company: Cir and a Passed Out Woman ♎Mood: Confused ♌Condition: Energetic ♏Song: Title

The question would be left unanswered, at least by words since it was clear what he was doing. He was a little too focused on his actions he hadn't heard her question. If he had he would have replied with, well the obvious, he was biting her boob because they were soft. While they were in the ground, Ahnack was able to get a good whiff of the smell. Maybe too good, the natural pheromones from Ciri body had a strong effect on his enhanced sense of smell. A visible blush appeared on his cheeks as he backed off a bit. He could feel his heart pounding in his chest and Ciri looked a lot more...inticing. However for the last four years Ahnack had learned self control. When Ciri talked it only confused him more, she wasn't making any sense. Until finally she mentioned having to go somewhere, he would have protested but a kiss would silence him. Kissing back helped cool of his body from the heat he was starting to experience. Looking around to see Ciri was he noticed she had left and while she had mentioned staying in place his desire overwhelmed him. Sniffing the air he caught her scent, she wasn't too far from here and with that he left the memorial.
((EXIT))

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  OOC:
                                                                                                                  _____________________

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ashelia drug Thanatos all the way to the Memorial. Once there, she grabbed her things. She also saw where she stabbed Malice into the ground....this was also where she hurt Yen. Holding a hand to her chest, she needed to apologize to her friend. The wolf's thoughts were broken by words coming from Thanatos. He was in great pain and that made her rush over to him. When he called for the portion of the Soul she carried, Ashe without a hesitation gave him the necklace that carried the soul within. "Here Thanatos! I have the necklace, use it." Ashe said to him. Kneeling down and placing an arm on him, she held the necklace in front of him.

∑Location →→|Thanatos Memorial|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Treachery |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Happy/Nervous |
∑ Thoughts →→| Thanatos?|
∑ Items →→| Phone, Malice |
∑ Attire →→| Normal Attire |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Rush And Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:26 pm
User Image

User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►Thanatos: Happy (Dead) / Serael: Angry

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶► Ashe

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► N/A

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】???%

𝔒𝔒ℭ► So I ******** up and edit my previous post to be my new post....So I had to delete my previous post and make a new one....

【━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━】

Thanatos grabbed the necklace forcefully from Ashe's hand and instantly crushed it in his hand as a small light orb appeared in the palm of his hand. Thanatos then thrusted the soul back into his body. causing him to collapse on the ground and lose consciousness.

Inside The Puppet, Serael stood there with the real Thanatos facing him, Serael had a wicked smile while Thanatos had a disgusted frown. "You won't get away with this, They'll find out sooner or later and I'll be free. Then I will show you the true meaning of fear." Serael wasn't phased by Thanatos' comments he simply laughed as he covered his eyes with his hand. "You're nothing more than a husk, my puppet, part of my collection what makes you think you'll be able to return? The soul inside that stone isn't enough to sustain you. Even if I wanted to bring you back indefinitely I won't be able to." Serael then started to circle Thanatos and observe him. "To be honest I'm a little disappointed, you can't be the reason demons feared the human realm. You are strong, but not strong enough to defeat her. Tell me how did you do it?" Thanatos look Serael straight in the eye and smiled. "Humans are at the bottom of the food chain and are the weakest mortal race. We aren't born with power and strength but are born with a will that tramples over the strongest demons. We're very empathetic creatures and can tap into powers beyond even Silver's imagining if you harm the people we love, our curse of love is the source of our power. I'm not the only one who can beat Silver, but at the time, I was the only one pushed hard enough to do it." Serael looked at Thanatos in anger, he didn't like what he said, not one bit. "Stop spewing nonsense, humans will never be able as powerful as gods."

Thanatos slowly stood up, before looking at Ashe smiling."I guess we'll finally be a family, That soul was more than enough." He then slowly made his way to Ashe and wrapped his arms around her, and held her close to his chest. "Take me to them, I didn't have the chance to welcome my three princesses before dying. I think this is a good time for that."

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:33 pm

Ashe was pulled into Thanatos' chest and smiled as she buried her face in his embrace. She nodded in his arms as to it was time time show the girls their father. "Theres someone I want you to meet as well. I owe them an apology as well. After someone destroyed your memorial, I lost myself and I hurt her. " Ashe turned in Thanatos' arms so that her back on was towards the man but still in his embrace. Pulling out her phone, Ashe sent a text to Yennefer.

Hey Yen, are you in your room or in the Training Yard. I have someone I want you to meet. I also want to apologize to you in person.

Sending the text to Yen, Ashe put the phone away and wrapped her arms around Thanatos. "Just wait til Nemesis finds out you're here. Im sure he'll be the happiest he's ever been." Ashe gave Thanatos a kiss on the cheek. She still couldnt believe this was real.

∑ O.o.c →→| |

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:30 pm
User Image

User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►Thanatos: Happy (Dead) / Serael: Angry

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶► Ashe

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► N/A

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】???%

𝔒𝔒ℭ► I'll post Athena soon, I just have to get back home..I hate using my phone for gaia...

Thanatos slightly blushed when Ashe kissed his cheek, he was trying so hard to act like he cared, and it surprisingly came out well. "I could get used to this, I have to admit acting is pretty entertaining. I should do it more often it's a nice change from the all out mayhem" Thanatos then smiled and started walking while holding Ashe's hand. "I doubt it, I bet he'll have the same reaction as Lucius. It's the appropriate way to react. You have to admit it does seem a little suspicious that I come back as soon as an attack happened...But I didn't want to tell anyone about my plan since they might act on emotion and trigger my return. I know you can understand." With that Thanatos left his memorial while holding Ashe's hand. "I'll kill everyone you ever loved using your body. You shouldn't have resisted."

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:30 am

Ashe nodded in agreement. She would have probably been one of those that would have acted out of emotion. So she understood where Thanatos was coming from. Just as they were passing be Malice who was still stabbed into the ground, Ashe let go of Thanatos' hand. Motioning to her sword, she wanted to not forget it. The sword looked like it would take several people and maybe a machine to lift out, placing one hand the hilt, Ashe pulled the sword out of the stone. and spun it around to have it wrapped over her shoulder. Walking back to Thanatos, Ashe grabbed his hand and continued walking with him. "No matter what, I think he would be happy to see you." Ashelia said encouragingly. Though she let out a sigh when her phone hadnt received any messages from Yen. She was probably pissed at her beyond belief.

∑ O.o.c →→| |

Rush And Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote: