Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Girls' Dormitory
Room 403 - Shinda Seishin's Dorm Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

"...." Shinda stayed quiet as the voice behind her lectured her, Athena didn't know what to think, She was alone with Shinda when she told her not to blame Nemesis so it had to be her, but Athena was worried if she looked back she would be disappointed. "My dad saved you...Shinda is a Spiritmancer." Athena lifted her head from her pillow and slowly turned to look at the voice's source. Her eyes widened by the girl's appearance, that's not Shinda! Did the stranger lie? "You....You don't look like cherry blossom. Did you have one of those plastic surgery things?" Athena was slowly accepting that she was indeed Shinda, but she needed more proof, but she was happy that her friend might actually be alive. She sniffled and rubbed her watery eyes before looking at Shinda. "Did you really give the middle finger to death? I guess my influence saved your life..." Athena somehow refrained from jumping on Shinda and murdering her with hugs and kisses.

Company: None
Items: Phone.
Feeling: Heartbroken
OOC:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:16 am
User Image
User Image

"Yea...I know. I dont how how or why I turned into this. Apparently Yennefer and Nemesis watched me change. I didnt give Death the middle finger, that would be rude, but I guess i stole this sick body~" Shinda said with a sly grin. Shin walked up to Athena and held out one of her tails. "Hey at least when you crawl into my bed again, I have extra pillow! Maybe you'll grab these and not my butt." Shinda laughed playfully a bit. She had her head tilted to the side and that classic Shinda smile. The smile she had before everything was flipped on her.

∑Location →→|Art Studio|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Tales of Beseria- Velvets Theme |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Cheerful |
∑ Thoughts →→| I didnt think Athena would be this hard to convince.|
∑ Items →→| Phone, Guitar, and school bag. |
∑ Attire →→| Gothic Kimono |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

Athena giggled when Shinda made the comment about her body, now Shinda will definitely be able to attract Nemesis. "I guess Nemesis doesn't stand a chance now, I guess you don't need my help with that anymore." When Shinda mentioned the butt grabbing story Athena blushed and puffed her cheeks. "It was an accident, I was sleepy and it felt good." Athena tried to keep her eyes away from the fluffy tail but she couldn't, it was amazing that she lasted a couple of seconds. Athena jumped ontop of Shinda and started hugging her tails. "SO SOFT! I'LL BE SLEEPING IN YOUR BED A LOT MORE!" The pink haired girl buried her face in Shinda's tails for a few moments before getting up, and sighing. "I haven't attended any classes today, I'll be in deep water with uncle Lucius..." Athena grabbed her backpack and held Shinda's hand "Lets go, I can't be late for my third class...Whatever it is.."

Company: None
Items: Phone.
Feeling: Happy
OOC:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:24 am
User Image
User Image

Shinda blushed and squeaked as Athena grabbed her tails and hugged them tightly. When the girl said she hadnt gone to any of her classes, Shinda couldnt help but feel bad. "Yea we should probably go to class soon, We'll talk again in Assassination!~" Shinda hugged her best friend and grabbed her things once more. "Come on lets go!" Shinda opened their room door and rushed out and headed to her next class.

-Exit-

∑Location →→|Art Studio|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Cheerful |
∑ Thoughts →→| I didnt think Athena would be this hard to convince.|
∑ O.o.c →→| Sorry for the shortness, having trouble waking up |

Quote:

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:31 am
User Image
User Image

Shinda had snuck into her room in the night and passed out on her bed. Her body was exhausted. Letting her tails just flop all over her bed, she held one of them and used it as a pillow and blanket. When morning came, Shinda stayed sleeping.

∑Location →→|Room 101|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Heart-Felt |
∑ Thoughts →→| *Currently not thinking*
|

∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:01 am
User Image

【━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━】
Athena walked in the room to look for Shinda, the bell is about to ring and this girl is sleeping like a baby. She can't let that continue, no no. The prankster in her just can't allow this girl to sleep peacefully. Looking around the room, Athena noticed Shinda's guitar leaning against the wall. "How can I scare her? Hmmm, no that's too cruel...No that's going too far, you don't mess around with someone's instrument...But you can fake it." Athena picked up the guitar quietly and placed it under the bed, Athena wanted Shinda to freak out and what better way to do it than making her look for it and not finding it. "That'll scare her awake."

Athena slowly made her way to Shinda's bed and leaned closer to her ear, before clearing her throat. "Psst psst. Shinda..." Athena wanted the girl to wake up slightly just so that she becomes aware of her surroundings, even if it's for a couple of seconds. "Psst Shinda...SHINDA!! YOUR GUITAR IS DESTROYED SOMEONE BROKE IN YESTERDAY WAKE UP!!" Athena's whispering turned into a panicking shout, meant to make Shinda panic and frantically look for her "destroyed" guitar. "I'm sorry but I accidentally left the door open when I walked in yesterday." Athena had a puppy dog face just in case Shinda looked her way,
to make it seem like she was sorry. "I didn't mean to I was extremely tired."

〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Happy

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶► Shinda

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Bag

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:37 pm
User Image
User Image

Shinda squirmed and slowly opened her eyes. She was still very groggy and sore. Shinda shot awake when Athena started yelling very loud next to her new and sensitive ears. Startled and flailing about from the surprise, Shin stopped dead when she those very important words. Shinda's already pale skin turned white. "Des...stroyed..." Shinda's eyes rolled back and she feinted. Falling off the bed and slamming onto the floor, Shinda was out like a light.

∑Location →→|Room 101|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | TERRIFIED! |
∑ Thoughts →→| PANIC PANIC!!!!|
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:04 pm
User Image

Seeing Shinda's reaction made Athena burst out laughing, seeing cherry blossom freak out like that just made her happy. Just a small price for Athena's friendship, this was a sign of how much she loved Shinda. Unfortunately though, Athena's enjoyment was cut short and turned into terror when Shinda passed out. "OH MY GOD! I JUST KILLED SHINDA!" The pink haired prankster jumped on top of her friend and gently cupped her cheeks and started shaking her head. "Wake up! Your guitar is fine! it's under the bed!!!!" Athena then began to gently slap Shinda's face hoping she would regain consciousness. " Damn it! Don't die on me!!" Athena quickly jumped off her friend and fetched the guitar for under the bed. "Wake up or your guitar gets it for real this time." Athena was obviously scared, she knew pranks can lead to heart failure especially to people with certain conditions. "You didn't tell me you had a heart problem!" Athena was on the verge of crying, Shinda needed to wake up right now.

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► About to cry

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶► Shinda

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Bag

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:57 pm
User Image
User Image

It took a few moments but Shinda started coming to after Athena lightly slapped her face and yelling for her to wake up. She was dazed and very confused however. Looking around ans seeing her guitar....she saw three of them...and three Athena's. Great, thats exactly what she needed. One Athena was hard enough to keep track of. Shinda rubbed her eyes and tried to get her sight focused. "Wait what happened?" Shinda's tails swayed side to side instinctively. She didnt know why Athena was getting ready to cry either. The last thing she remembered was Athena yelling at her to wake up.

∑Location →→|Room 101|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Disoriented and confused |
∑ Thoughts →→| Huh?|
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:40 pm
User Image

"You're alive!" Athena jumped back on Shinda and squeezed hard."I thought I scared you to death, literally" While hugging her Athena grabbed one of her tails and start playing with it behind Shinda's back, she couldn't help it they were so fluffy. After a few seconds off hugging Athena pulled away and started sniffing Shinda a faint scent hit her nose and now she was trying hard to smell that scent again. "It smells like...Nemesis? You kinda smell like Nemesis...You love him so much that you're starting to smell like him. Never thought that something like that could happen. Humanoid bodies are so interesting." Athena's somewhat innocent mind was thinking the two might've hugged or something and her mind didn't go any further. Hearing the bell ring Athena got up and darted out of the room "Shinda hurry you're already late. No time for food now!"

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶► Shinda

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Bag

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:00 am
User Image
User Image

Shinda was slightly embarrassed when Athena sniffed her and smelled Nemesis on her. They had more than hugged but Shinda wasnt about to say that. Hearing the Bell ring, Shinda went into panic mode. "s**t!" Athena had darted out of the room and Shinda bolted around and got a new Kinomo on before grabbing her things and running out. She closed the door behind and tested her new speed with this body.

∑Location →→|Room 101|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Disoriented and confused |
∑ Thoughts →→| Huh?|
∑ Attire →→| Short Kinomo |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:06 am
User Image
User Image

Shinda made her way to her room. She was exhausted from that test and needed to get some rest. The potion that Nemesis gave her helped but this fox wanted a nap. The weekend was coming and she wanted to be ready. Flopping on her bed, Shinda imagined all the things that Nemesis and her would do~ She hoped that he didnt take long.

∑Location →→|My Room|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Calm and Tired |
∑ Thoughts →→| Well at least I got an A.|
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

Quote:

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:17 am
User Image
User Image

As Shinda slept, she began to have strange dreams. It looked like a portion of the school. There were people and two of them were fighting. She could recognize most of them but there was one thing that she did recognize. There was Thanatos' soul and his power being used. Waking up with a jolt. Shinda realized that her Spirit Affinity was active. That dream wasnt a dream. The girl jumped out of bed and grabbed what she needed. Reaching for her phone, she called Nemesis. Whether he picked up or not, her words would not change. "Nemesis, my Spirit Affinity activated on its own. I think I found another part of Thanatos' soul...I'm going to find it." Shinda hung up the phone as she ran out of her dorm.

-Exit-

∑Location →→|My Room|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Worried |
∑ Thoughts →→| What?!|
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| Sorry for the shitty post :/ |

Quote:

Quote:

Rush and Crush