Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[PRP] In Another Castle (Nasir & Preacher) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:39 pm
"Kind of,"agreed Nasir. "Except I'm also driving ... Well, more like backseat driving." There was a laugh before he went to the kitchen window to open it.

He was quiet again - warging once more - before there was the sound of tree leaves rustling and the soft thump of something hitting the flower box dirt. Nasir was turning around after another beat, a fuzzy light brown squirrel climbing up his shirt and settling onto his shoulder.

Only for a moment because Trouble was using that as a place to jump off of to glide to the counter. "Hey!" Nasir gave his familiar a look. "Don't think about those nachos." He looked to Preacher with a smile. "Trying to make sure he doesn't turn into a fatty and human food doesn't really agree with a lot of animals."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:29 pm
"He's super ********' cute," she pointed out. "I know 'e ain't a pet, yeah, but it make me want a ********' pet."

azuredreams

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:44 pm
"Yeah, definitely not a pet," Nasir agreed. Trouble was sniffing towards Preacher, even though he was still eyeing those nachos. "Warg familiars are best if they're wild and not domesticated or that's the impression I was given."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:24 am
"Why is that, though? Like ya'd think a good ol' cat would be jus' fine." Preacher loved cats; they were the most superior of animals ever.

azuredreams

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:51 pm
"Not really sure? It's just what Sonny told me. I would think it's about enabling them to still have their full instincts and people don't always pay attention to the wildlife, you know?" Nasir said thoughtfully, before he added on. "My boyfriend is trying to form a warg bond with his pet ferret."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:14 am
"Yeh, I guess. Though I'da thought it'd be easier ta form a bond with a pet, y'know - since it already there n' s**t." She shrugged. "Anyways, Sonny prob knows best, they cool."

azuredreams

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:16 pm
"I think it is," Nasir agreed. "You're picking out the familiar and working with a bond there because it's your pet. It wasn't ... um, easy for me when it started happening. I got no sleep for a couple weeks and it just-" His nose wrinkled up. "It was not a good start but it's more than alright now. I wouldn't change things at all."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:25 pm
"I'm glad ya worked it out wi' Trouble. I jus' wanted ta swim a lot and felt like I had tha bullshit magic flu." She waved her hand around and then took another nacho.

azuredreams

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:09 pm
"I was randomly seeing through his eyes when he was gliding through trees and when he was leaving me treats in the flower box." His hand flicked towards the window he had come in where a flower box was.

"Basically code for a lot of headaches."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:55 pm
Preacher peeked over at the window. It all seemed very Nasir-like to have a flower box, and she didn't even know him that well. "Sounds like a ********' pain." Literally.

"Trouble don't-" She snickered. "-give ya trouble now, does 'e?"

azuredreams

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:53 pm
Nasir chuckled a little himself. "Not now, no. I ... had some help in naming in. I thought the name was cute but admittedly he did give me trouble before our bond was formalized."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:07 pm
"Oh - did ya dude name 'im?" Because it surely wasn't Alexis. "When is 'Lexis s'pposed ta be back, anyway?"

azuredreams

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:37 am
"No, someone else," Nasir smiled. "A friend of mine. If Wil named him, it'd ... probably be similar to how his ferret is named Bud." Looking at the clock, he glanced back to Preacher.

"They should be back any moment now. They have that curfew and their shift at Darlene's ended about ten minutes ago."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 5:23 am
She startled at that. "Well, s**t, I gotta run." Preacher somehow didn't want to have Alexis come home to her chilling in part of their space. ...Even though that had been sort of her plan previously. Whatever, she thought grumpily.

"Thanks for food, Nasir. I'll getcha back one day, 'kay?"

azuredreams

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 7:37 pm
"Oh, that's okay then. I'll just let them know you came by?" Was that alright? Preacher seemed to flip from wanting to see Alexis to not.

He rambled off his phone number for her. "Just get a hold me if you want to do something." Get him back or whatever she had said.

The Semblance of Unity
wrap on my next post?

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas