Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Girls' Dormitory
Room 301 - Taken Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:08 pm
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: !!! l Location ➤: Room l Company ➤: Adolf Hitler l Item/s ➤: N/A
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄( -_・) ︻┻┳══━一

Valeria's blush increased when their nose touch as now Val wished she can sink further down on the bed to get away from the touch. 'Zis iz not right.' she was finding hard to process what was gone on, they are enemies right? They didn't sign a document or treaty right? More importantly,is it legal to file a restraining order at 17 in U.K? She arched a brow at her question, "I vouldn't mind since as long as I don't get see your FA-!!" During her sentence in a split second she has forgotten how close their faces, which caused the girl to yank Emera's braids again and also caused their lips to smash against it each other.

Valeria grey eyes were as wide as sources as she felt a smooth and soft touch against an area only her, food, water and medicine could touch. Her lips were locked with the head girl....
'OH....MY...GOD!'

一═┳︻( ̄- ̄メ)▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Cry some more, Run while you can.
You little babies don't stand a chance.
They call me heavy this is my gun.
When she starts spinning you better run~"

Theme - Team Fortress 2 Rap by JT Machinima - "Meet the Crew"

Out.Of.Chains:

xNilu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:40 am

User Image

◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►
Theme > Hellwalker

Feeling > Hot and bothered
Carrying > Baton, lighter, knife,sword.

Wearing >
Uniform

Translation >

OoC >

◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

Valeria's reply sunk my hopes, so she still hated me. It's a no brainer, the feeling was mutual. I wanted to move, to turn away and perhaps sleep on her room mate's bed instead but as soon as I did, the russian pulled my braids, in that instant, I felt my lips crashing into something smooth, I opened my eyes to see Valeria's own grey orbs as wide as dinner plates. Why was she surprised? She was the one that initiated this kiss--Oh I'm kissing her... I'm kissing this girl, this russian girl that I hated so much.

The words cycled into my brain, as if this was just a dream. But with each passing second it became less of a dream and more of reality. Our lips parted, my breaths heavy. She looked as if she wanted to regret everything, but against my better judgement, I pushed her down again and initiated the kiss once more.

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

XxIce_ReaperxX

xNilu

Fatcat

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:38 am
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤:Loading... l Location ➤: Room l Company ➤: Adolf Hitler l Item/s ➤: N/A

Once their lips were separated Val continued to stare up at Emera, the girl didn't look so fazed about the kiss unlike her expect she looked like she was out of breath. 'Zis doesn't look PG13.' When she was about to say something her lips were once again captured except this time Valeria wasn't the cause of this, did the other like this!? They both hate each other right? She wanted to push the taller girl off her, instead of pushing the girl off the bed her arms somehow made her way towards Emera and gently wrapped around the head girl's neck; deepening the kiss in response. It was a weird feeling, she has only seen this been done on films, novels and at the training grounds. She never knew it would be done with her especially with the person she hates the most!

Did they get ambushed by a demon and the real Emera is held hostage and this is just a clone or copy?! Or are they experimenting? All this rammed through Valeria's head until she finally broke the kiss yet again. "V--vhat are you doing?" she said with her face now flushed a bright pink hue and looking very flustered what just happened.

Out.Of.Chains:

xNilu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:40 pm

User Image

◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►
Theme > Hellwalker

Feeling > Hot and bothered

Wearing >
Uniform

Translation >

OoC >

◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

The kiss lingered, I thought Valeria would push me off when I felt her hands snaking around my neck, to my surprise however, she pulled me closer, deeper into the kiss. It lasted a few seconds more before we parted, our breaths heavy, I wiped my sleeve across my lips. 'You were the one that started it.' I retorted, Valeria was visibly pink, silently I was proud of myself for making her flustered as she did right now.

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

XxIce_ReaperxX

xNilu

Fatcat

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:54 pm
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤:Loading... l Location ➤: Room l Company ➤: Adolf Hitler l Item/s ➤: N/A

"Umm let's not forget zat you are ze one zat vanted to kontinue it!" she protested. She glared at Emera but then suddenly directed her head to the window, she instantly pushed the head girl off of her and scrambled her feet towards the window. She frowned in dismay then turned to Emera, she pointed out the window. "Vhat happened to zee explosions and firevorks?" she asked in confusion. She has been watching too much films and cartoons, sometimes when the character kiss a person there would be fireworks, firecrackers, anything bright and sparkly during the kiss.

Besides that she shyly turned to Emera, Valeria scratched her pink cheek. "Daaaa...does zis mean ve are...d...d..daah....dating?" she finally blurted out the the dreaded word.

Out.Of.Chains:

xNilu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:43 am

User Image

◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►
Theme > Hellwalker

Feeling > Calming down.

Wearing >
Uniform

Translation >

OoC > A rocky relationship!

◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

The russian pushed me off and I rolled on her bed, the girl's scent was all over the place. Damn. I propped myself up by my elbows, 'What are you? Five?' I snickered, the girl turned to face me, her face a beautiful shade of pink that I'd like to name but couldn't.

'I wouldn't know.'
I murmured, rolling off her bed and plopping on her room mate's, which if I remember correctly was Selene. I immediately turned away from Valeria, ashamed of myself. How could you lose your control like that Jager?

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

XxIce_ReaperxX

xNilu

Fatcat

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:16 am
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤:100% l Location ➤: Room l Company ➤: Adolf Hitler l Item/s ➤: N/A

Valeria stared dumbfoundedly at Emera as the russian thought hard about their relationships. They are definitely not friends, that's one thing so that automatically cancels out them being best friends; even though that title is already taken. They hate each other and argue all the time so, they are enemies but they kiss...and they both enjoyed it. Valeria went over to Emera then moved her face close to the other girl, her facial expression was clueless yet curious at the same time. "Enemies vith benefit?" she wasn't going to leave the topic unsolved anytime soon.

Valeria laid her head on the head girl's lap then suddenly started laughing at the previous moment, "You should have seen your face!" she began moaning and panting underneath with her face coloured pink, trying to mimic the german girl's previous state. "I have never seen so vulnerable before." she continued with her silly grin, lighten up the atmosphere. "So...you are into girls too?" obviously the girl was having fun pushing Emera's buttons.

Out.Of.Chains: Yep!

xNilu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:35 am

User Image

◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►
Theme > Hellwalker

Feeling > Calming down.

Wearing >
Uniform

Translation >

OoC > A rocky relationship!

◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

I had wanted to leave Valeria alone, but that would go against Ms.Ashe's orders. The russian was very...very stubborn, she got into my face again, blubbering about being enemies with benefits. I grimaced as she set herself on my lap, she was quick to recover from the situation. I still had not come to grips with it. 'I am.. yes.' I murmured, gazing into her grey eyes. I suppressed the urge to take this russian by lips again. It would feel good, no doubt. It would be easy to do it, she was on my lap after all, she wouldn't be able to put up much a resistance. It was an awkward angle. Slowly, my hands reached for her shoulders, gripping them softly. I smirked as I stared into her eyes.

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

XxIce_ReaperxX

xNilu

Fatcat

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:56 am
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: 100% l Location ➤: Room l Company ➤: Adolf Hitler l Item/s ➤: N/A

It didn't take the Russian long to think about the situation, besides military stuff she watches a lot of films and cartoons to get an idea how to get out or move on with these kind of situations. As long as there was no that awkward moment in the scene. "Da, me too." they finally agreed on something. Valeria looked back at Emera and immediately notice the smirk on her face. "If you are asking somezing else zan kiss, you have two hands and bed to take kare of zat sergeant." she warned the fourth year just incase. She is a real lady. With that said, she closed her eyes and lightly puckered her lips for another kiss.

Out.Of.Chains:

xNilu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:17 pm

User Image

◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►
Theme > Hellwalker

Feeling > Calming down.

Wearing >
Uniform

Translation >

OoC >

◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

It was unsurprising to hear Valeria admit she was attracted to girls, militaristic women did have that quality about them that I've come to expect. I brushed my fingers through the russian girl's silver locks, wanting to make good on her words, but being called sergeant once again grounded me, like a slap to the face. I stifled the urge to drop her head on the bed like a sack of potatoes, instead I smiled forcefully before placing a finger on her puckered lips. 'Well aren't you eager?' I said, playfully. 'What happened here will stay between us, you hear?'

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

XxIce_ReaperxX

xNilu

Fatcat

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:35 pm
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Pi**y l Location ➤: Room l Company ➤: Adolf Hitler l Item/s ➤: N/A

Val frowned when she felt...a finger? Pressed against her lips, she opened her eyes. 'Is she still touchie about zat kaptain zing!?' she puffed her rosy cheeks. "I vasn't eager, I vas being kind." she lied. "I might as vell just call Mz Jager." he declared with his arms folded, coming from her mouth it seems she isn't very pleased not receiving a smooch on the lips even when she just said, she wasn't eager for it. She stared at Emera blankly at her last sentence. "DEAL!" She said without hesitation, the last thing she wants is word to spread around about this.

Out.Of.Chains:

xNilu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:43 pm

User Image

◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►
Theme > Hellwalker

Feeling > Calming down.

Wearing >
Uniform

Translation >

OoC >

◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

Scoffing at Valeria's answer, I flicked her forehead lightly. 'Call me, Emera and I will call you Valeria. Or whatever you like.' It was past time the Russian stopped calling me Hitler, I couldn't even understand why she called me that in the first place, never have I done anything that warranted such a name, except for the multiple times I worked people to the bone that is. Valeria agreed to silence about the whole thing, that was a relief, the whole school would burn down if anyone caught word of what happened. 'Then a gift for you.' I muttered, lowering my head down to give the girl a chaste kiss on her lips. 'There.' I said, straightening myself, 'Now, get some sleep. I'll keep watch.'

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

XxIce_ReaperxX

xNilu

Fatcat

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:07 pm
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Sleepy l Location ➤: Room l Company ➤: Emera l Item/s ➤: N/A

Val slightly winced at the flick on her forehead, but she had a smile on her face, "Fine I vill kall you Emera...for now.~" she wore a mischievous grin. Valeria blinked when Emera mentioned a gift and was happy to receive another kiss again though she didn't show it very expressively she was smiling like crazy. It was a nice feeling but it was also weird because it is with the head girl. Val lifted her head off Emera lap then scampered to her own bed and already dived her whole body underneath the covers of her blankets. She peeked her head underneath the covers only making the nose going up visible, she looked to Emera. "You are not going to bed?!" she exclaimed in shock.

Out.Of.Chains:

xNilu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:24 pm

User Image

◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►
Theme > Hellwalker

Feeling > Calming down.

Wearing >
Uniform

Translation >

OoC >

◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

Somewhat relieved the russian had agreed to call me by my given name. I felt tingly all over when she uttered it oddly enough. I watched as Valeria scrambled for her own bed like a mouse on crack. I shook my head at the girls antics, 'No, I don't need much sleep.' I replied honestly. Pushing myself off of Selene's bed, I paced towards the study desk and plopped myself right at home, perhaps I can get some studying done in the mean time. I sneaked a peek at Valeria, who was already deep in the covers, and perhaps I could also watch her sleep.

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

XxIce_ReaperxX

xNilu

Fatcat

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:20 pm
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Sleepy l Location ➤: Room l Company ➤: Emera l Item/s ➤: N/A

Val wasn't very pleased about Emera's answer, "If you fall asleep in my klass, you vill be in BIG trouble." she warned, referring to history class. With that said the history tutor smiled widely, "Night Night Emera." She said before she placed her head again the soft pillow. 'I hope Selene is okay...' She thought before she drift off to slumber. After a few mintutes the head girl will hear the sound of the history tutor snoring, well not the loud kind. Valeria's lips were partially open as it seemed like she was breathing through her than her nose.
"Zzz."

Out.Of.Chains:

xNilu

Girls' Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items