Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
( prp ) where art thou (America & Jeremiah) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:52 pm
The look he got in return was very much a You better explain a thing later. She thought over the ring and what Vivien had already told them about it, brow scrunching up in concern. "If you gave it to us freely, would that end up binding you into whatever happened to it, like it did to Professor Noor?"

The ghost seemed bound already, existing in a space apart, all her words waiting to be said to someone who had yet to show up, even after all this time.

azuxredreams

shibroxgane

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:43 pm
"If you took it and destroyed it, I would die," said Vivien bluntly. "Of course, I'm dead already. But I would be gone forever, and everything I know with me. I've waited so long to see Liam again. I won't leave until I get to see him."

azuredreams
lizbot

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:51 pm
Jeremiah looked to America then and back to Vivien. "And if we did not destroy? What if we simply held onto it? Brought it to Liam to see? Would that enable you to see him again? Or does it have to be here?"

shibrogane

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:59 pm
"Either way," America added firmly, "we'd like to help with that, ring or no."

shibrogane

lizbot

No Faun

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:14 am
"If you want to break the original sigil, you're going to have to destroy the ring," said Vivien. "And the only way I'm giving it to you is if you bring me Liam, alive and well, for me to talk to, by myself. Then I'll give you my ring."

Her irritation seemed mostly directed at Jeremiah. When she was done laying out her conditions, she smiled at America, just a little. "Thanks," she said.

lizbot
azuredreams

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:47 pm
"That," Jeremiah said after America, "is something I am in agreement with. Regardless of the ring, bringing him to you is important." He had absolutely no desire to not see her reunited with Liam. To give this pair the closure that was needed, likely for both of them.

Though it did mean figuring out what was going on with Liam and his prison or whatever it was that he was trapped in.

"I'm sorry," he said after a moment, "that you've waited this long and it's only us that shows up but we'll bring him to you." It was genuinely meant, Jeremiah actually finding Vivien's strength of will to be something admirable.

lizbot

shibrogane

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:12 pm
America nodded, "Understood, Miss Vivien. We're still working on freeing him," she added apologetically, "...if you know anything about it, that'd help bunches. But if not, Mr. Renard is trying to figure it out, too. Hopefully it won't take too much longer."

azuredreams
shibrogane

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:51 pm
Vivien shook her head. "No, I... My traps were always metaphysical. If he's physically contained, not psychically, I don't know how it would have been set. All I'd do if I was there would be throw things at the wall and see what sticks--if he's contained in a physical object, I'd get a piece of it to try spells on--you know."

azuredreams
lizbot
Quote:
if you want to attempt this, quote me into a separate rp and get ready to roll some ******** dice

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:40 am
"Is there anything else you'd recommend? Precautions to take if we're going to attempt something like that?" There was going to be danger involved most likely and any way to mitigate that would be helpful.

He looked to America. "Do you know where Liam was found? Perhaps that is where the trap was laid and he fell into it."

shibrogane

lizbot
u know they gonna do dis thing. there's no gettin' off this train!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:45 am
"Yeah, it was the cliffs by the shore, there's a special one with a cave," America turned a small, unhappy smile toward Vivien. "It was in the Other World, though."

shibrogane

azuredreams

lizbot

No Faun

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:50 pm
"Don't be stupid?" Vivien shook her head again, and shrugged. "Don't do it alone? Sort of falls under don't be stupid. If you wouldn't do it in a scientific lab, don't do it when trying to mess with magic. Always have an outside observer. Liam was a good one..."

She smiled faintly at some memory.

"Crowdsource some sort of tactic," she added. "Bring a group. You never know."

lizbot
azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:55 pm
"Wasn't ..." Jeremiah's expression shifted to something thoughtful. "Is it that the place you all went to in the 60s?" He was not entirely sure, only operating on second hand knowledge. Hadn't Vivien, a child, liked those cliffs?

His attention turned back to Vivien and he nodded. "Have common sense, essentially? Be cautious, don't just jump right into it." He looked back to America. "Get some others to be with us after we have a piece of it to work with."

shibrogane

lizbot

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:11 pm
"Yeah, it was." She shot Vivien a small smile and then asked, "If we have more questions, will you still be here, Miss Viv? Or are there only certain times n'such?"

azuredreams

shibrogane

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:55 pm
"Monday to Friday, 11am to 3pm," said Vivien, leaning against her desk. "Which I suppose for you two could be any time you wanted. This gallery's been closed for years on your side."

lizbot
azuredreams

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:46 pm
Jeremiah looked then at the way things had seemed to blur at the edges, as if the reality was falling away every now and then. "Suppose this means we may get some weird looks for walking into and out of a closed place ..."

Blue-green eyes went back to Vivien. "Thank you, Vivien. For speaking with us."

lizbot
soon to leave? unless u got more questions, so jer and meri can talk on the way back, lol.

shibrogane

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces