Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Girls' Dormitory
Room - 105 [Closed Temp] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:13 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Ciri's Room l Company ➤: Evie l Item/s ➤: None
User Image

Wahhhhhhhhh I'm going to die of starvation!!!! Ciri fell back on her bed all dramatic like. She played dead for a moment and then began to laugh. Haha I'll live. Ive gone for a full month with little food, so this isn't as bad. Not having water is much worse.

Ciri sat back up on her bad and grinned. Gah I'm excited for tomorrow. What about you? What are you excited for? I'm excited to meet all the other students. Since I came late I haven't met really anyone...I haven't even gotten to look around the school yet

User Image

Kawakas

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:25 pm
Evie "The Winter Witch"
╔═══════════════════════════User Image
║Health: 1800/1800
╠═══════════════════════════
║ Skills: Blink, Ice Projection, Ice Block
╚═══════════════════════════

'A full month without foooood?' She gasped, thats--that was unthinkable!
Evie could go without food..probably... for a duration, but why?
Unless there was absolutely no food!
Theres always food though,if you think hard enough!
That elicited a snicker from her.

She found herself nodding when Ciri said that bit without water.
Yeah, her throat felt like pine needles when she didn't drink enough.
Lucky her ice is made out of water; hence another reason to hate the heat for drying up water.

The winter witch perked up when her roommate burst into life all of a sudden.
'Oooh y-yeah...looking forward to meeting new people.' She stuttered, careful there sonny! Don't want anyone knowing your plans for tomorrow!
'Is there curfew? We can go 'ave a look around if ya want.'
She suggested, 'that is, if you aren't poofed.'

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:35 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ciri let out a laugh. Haha you do know that morning is in like a few hours right? She pointed out their window. Haha see? over the trees how the sky is dark but it is easy to see for a mile? The moon is leaving the sky~ Ciri smiled. Hmmm... I would assume there is a curfew...ill have to ask Yen tomorrow when I go see her. BUT! If there isn't one tomorrow you wanna go snooping around? It will be super fun! Ciri clapped her hands together and crossed her legs. Maybe well find a creepy ghost! Boooooooo~

User Image

Kawakas

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:46 pm
Evie "The Winter Witch"

'Huh!'
Evie got up from bed and marched up to the wide windows, she leaned in, her face almost touching the glass. 'Well whatdayaknow. yep! I see it.
The witcher fellas taught you good.'

Turning around abruptly, she looked at Ciri, 'Of course theres curfew! Its only the first rule you're going to break!' She clapped her hand and rubbed them together.

At the mention of ghosts, the temperature took a sudden dip.
Evie stopped all motions, her face turning white and features blank of emotion.

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:52 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Haha well yea of course I'm gonna break it! Haha but I think I need to be ready for tomorrow since its the first.... Ciri watched as Evie grew pale and kinda lifeless. She began to see her own breath in the air. Hey are you ok? Ciri stood and walked in front of the witch. Hellooooooo? What's up? Did I scare you with the ghost thing?

User Image

Kawakas

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:03 pm
Evie "The Winter Witch"

'G-G-Ghosts? N-Nahh!' Evie waved a shaking hand at Ciri dismissively, her own voice seemed to quiver a little despite her attempts to control it.
It wasn't her fault she's a tad bit... taken aback by ghosts... not that they were real.

Suddenly she remembered events long past, through the eyes of a child Evie, running through a dark field chased by black apparitions.
She closed her eyes shut, wishing them away.
'I'm fine! I'm fine!' She laughed it off and sauntered to her own bed before laying herself down.

'So did you meet any... guys on the way here?'
She turned on her side to look at Ciri's reaction, propping her head on her hand.
xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:24 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ciri gave Evie a concerned look. She didn't mean to scare the witch...but she sure didn't wanna tell her that ghosts are real. She had exercised many in the past...eh. Evie didn't need to know. Haha nope! I doubt that any guy would even like me here, ill probably kick their asses! Ciri began to chuckle. She imitated Evie, and laid down on her side, her head in her hands. Her rose tattoo on her thigh was fully visible. Besides, some guys aren't worth my time. Though, to tell you a secret, girls are much better~ Ciri moved her head to her elbow as she lay down.

What about you? Any cute guys?

User Image

Kawakas

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:39 pm
Evie "The Winter Witch"

Evie hated the heat; she hated when it happened.
The heat when her blood converged around her face, making her pale features beat red like a giant heart.
As if accidentally noticing the tattoo on Ciri's bare--for Stonebriar's sake, bare!--thigh wasn't enough. Ciri openly admitted she had preferred women over men.

She laughed albeit nervously,[color=blue] 'Ahaha... I don't really get to meet guys the... proper way. The ones I do, we just pals. Never hittin' it off, y'know how it is with pros!'
She forced the air around her to take nosedive, perhaps it would help with her red mug.

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:50 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ciri giggled at the sight of the winter witch growing red. She remembered the first time she talked about this kind of things with Yennefer. Haha your all red in the face! Have you never thought about being with a woman before? Its not all that bad! But the drama is hoooooooooooorrible. Propping herself up, Ciri leaned her head back up on her hand. Haha well ill help you this school year! I'm sure we can find you a perfect man! Or girl, depending on what your preference. Ciri thought for a minute. Hmmm....wait do I know how to get a guy? I mean I was never really taught right....

User Image

Kawakas

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:54 pm
Evie "The Winter Witch"

Tch, this is so embarassing.
Was all her thoughts could tell her.
'You can try! But no one is gonna be as cool as Evie the Winter Witch!' She composed herself and laughed away.

'Ah man, Yuki is gonna be on my bee-hind tomorrow for making such a fuss at this time of night.' She glanced at the door over her shoulder, expecting the angel to barge in and make her life a fiery hell.

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:59 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ciri laughed at Evie's cool joke. She really enjoyed her company. Ciri looked over at the door and back at the winter witch. Who? Who is Yuki? I don't think that I've met her yet... Ciri only knew of 3 people in the school, Yennefer, Evie, and some random girl with blue eyes. Besides that, she was lost. How many people have you met so far?

User Image

Kawakas

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:07 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"

Evie's brow curved, 'Oh that's easy.' She held up a hand and began counting one by one, 'There's Hagrid by the gate; big puffy fella, then there's that chap by the name of Potta', everyone's callin' him Potta'' Her voice lowered into a whisper.

'Just kiddin'!' She grinned, 'I only met Yuki, haven't met anyone else on my way here: she's the one with the wings on her hips, and that uptight attitude! Sheesh! Could reign a stampeding Bull with that. But she's nice though.'

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:14 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

OH! She was the one in the kitchen! She seemed....odd.... I don't know she was talking to a rabbit and a snake...I got the hell out of there when knifes were involved... Ciri thought about it for a minute. Yuki....hmmmm....ill have to remember her name.... She let out a long sigh. Tomorrow is gonna be so busy.... do you have your classes yet? I got placed in a class already but I don't know what class it is. I briefly saw the list as I walked to the kitchen.

User Image

Kawakas

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:20 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"

Whoah, snakes and knives? Glad I helped her out when I did!
, Evie patted herself on the back.

'I don't know~'
Evie answered with a playful hint, she raised both legs in the air, flailing them around. 'I'll probably check them out tomorrow.' She said, 'I bet it's busy! You forth years have it rough...'

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:31 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ciri watched as the winter witch flailed her legs. She couldn't help but smile. Haha your a first year right? Damn your so lucky! I wish I could go back and be a first year again! Ciri rolled over onto her back and looked up at the ceiling. The room was so cozy, and the bed was divine~ Ahhhh~ These beds are amazing! Ciri looked over at Evie and grinned. Hey guess what?

User Image

Kawakas

Girls' Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas