Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:51 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Souretsu, Kuroda, Athena, Elmo, Yarost l Item/s ➤: None
User Image

As Yarost passed her, Yennefer got a tingle in her spine. She looked back at him as he approached the other students. That aura... she thought. Yen knew she would have to be cautious with that boy. Shaking her head, Yennefer followed behind and stood in front of all the students. She was pretty sure there weren't any more students. Good morning everyone. My name is Ms. Vengerberg or Ms. Yennefer, choose one to your liking. Yen had a slender build, and even in heels some of the students were a bit taller. She stood with confidence however, her hands on her hips as she spoke. Today I would like to get to know you all and test your abilities. In my class, you will be trained on fighting, stamina, and much more that could one day save your very lives. I am a very hard teacher when it comes to life and death situations. I expect no slacking off and no misbehaving is that understood. Are there any questions before we begin? For her small build, Yen spoke loud and clear with a coldness in her tone.

User Image

Yuuki-Chan17

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

Serendipitous Coma

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:18 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Athena crossed her arms when Elmo started to deny him liking Selene. She knew he was lying but why lie? Simply tell her how you feel and get it over with. Maybe Athena doesn't get it since she hasn't really met anyone. "Oh so you wouldn't mind if I go ahead and tell her that it's never going to happen and that she should get over it and move on?" Athena was about to tease Elmo even more, but she saw someone her brother warned her about, he warned her not to reveal "unnecessary" information to this person specifically, she waited for him to introduce himself but nothing came out, Athena sighed and decided to do it for him "Everyone this is Yarost, he's some kind of "evil" genius, he's not nice but he sure is resourceful." Athena turned her attention toward the teacher when she decided to start the class session and smile, she was feeling very excited. Athena saluted the teacher like a soldier when she asked if it was understood indicating that she understood fully well.....Kinda

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Yuuki-Chan17

Serendipitous Coma

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Souretsu and Kuroda

Out of nowhere, a mysterious boy walked into the yard. The twins immedieatly had a bad feeling about him. A shiver went up their spines, and something primal told them that theyis boy, though seemingly human, could be a danger. He seemed to have powers that were similar, if not identical, to telekinesis, by making those odd weapons float bihind him. Paranoia, or malice? They tried to keep their attention on Elmo, he pretended he was content with being just Selene's friend. As if. They both knew he liked her, but didnt' have the guts to tell. perhaps that was why Athena found it necessary to intervene. At that point the teacher decided to begin class. Souretsu and Kuroda glanced at each other. This wasn't a normal school...but they already knew how to save their own lives. THey'd done it before. The two wondered if this class would be a breeze for them and Athena. Athena, who introduced Yarost as an evil genius.
'I don't give a damn if he's the Emperor of Japan. That guy gives me the creeps!' Souretsu thought, keeping her eyes on the teacher.
'Me too. Definitely don't let him find out we're demons. Even if we have to hide it.'
'Agreed. Now lets see if we'll learn a new way to hit someone here!'

Role: Students
Mood: Anxious Anxious
Company: Ms Yennefer, Athena, Elmo, Yarost
OOC:
User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

Serendipitous Coma

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:30 pm
User Image

ᶏᶉϙꞩƫ Цᶉϙȥɧᶏƴᶏ

∑ Location →→| Great Hall |
∑ Current Theme →→ | God Syndrome |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Maniacal |
∑ Thoughts →→| *Insert Laughing Here* |
∑ Items →→| Psion Keys, Incomplete Psionic Key |
∑ People Near By →→| Yennefer, Athena, Kuroda, Souretsu, Elmo |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Science Tutor || 2nd Year || Psychotic Psionic ||

"Who said I was going to kill them? I never kill anyone..."

Yarost saw another boy wave to and greet him. Yarost replied the same and but didn't wave as enthusiastically as Elmo did. Athena though gave a very accurate introduction for him. "I preffer Maniaical but evil genius will suffice." It was then that the Teacher called for their attention. He listened calmly and quietly but it wasn't til the end that Yarost broke a little. It started with a smile that could send chills down the spine of a cold hearted killer and the crazed eyes of a killer...or mad scientist...your pick. He does both. After the smile, a small little laugh started making its way out of him. It was not a very happy or joking laugh either. More Psychotic with a splash of insanity maybe even a hint of Macabre science in there. "Life and Death? Then we better get right too it! Hah haha hahahahaha. Demons and hell spawn wont kill themselves...not yet at least~" He cooed

"I just drive them to kill themselves~ It's more fun that way~"

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

Yuuki-Chan17

Serendipitous Coma

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:48 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Souretsu, Kuroda, Athena, Elmo, Yarost l Item/s ➤: None
User Image

Yennefer stood there cold and quiet. She was waiting for all her students to calm themselves. She looked over at the young man that seemed to be scaring everyone. If they think that he is scary, then everyone is going to end up failing this class...

Yennefer loudly clapped her hands together. ALRIGHT! Just by watching you all I can tell how this class will be going. I am placing you all in groups of 2. Elmo and Souretsu, Kuroda and Athena, and Yarost your with me. Yennefer lifted her hands up in the air as they began go glow a blue color. Wooden swords appeared in front of each student, and as the kids grabbed them, the students themselves began to glow this pretty blue color. We will begin with some sword play. We will start soft. Don't worry, you will not get hurt. A barrier has been placed on each one of you. Any questions? This was a good way for Yennefer to evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of each student.

User Image

Yuuki-Chan17

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

Serendipitous Coma

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:00 pm
          σcαтισи ____ P.E. with Ms. Venderberg! __ ✓✓ __ яιεиםs ____ Athena, Kuroda, Souretsu, & Ms. Venderberg __ ✓✓ __ ℴℴc ____ rushed this sorry sorry ;w;

Yarost seemed pretty friendly, if a little eccentric. Elmo wasn't sure if he liked that Athena had labeled him 'evil' right off the bat, but Yarost didn't seem very hurt about it. He made a note to introduce him as maniacal, however, if he ever were in the position himself. He mentally set aside Athena's harsh criticism of his behavior because she was probably right, though he still didn't fully understood how she was when he felt he was already being honest. Oh, well, it was time to pay attention to the teacher anyway. He stood at attention when she spoke and nodded enthusiastically at her instructions. If she needed him to be serious, then he could definitely do that. He smiled at Yarost's excited(?) laughter and took hold of the sword when it appeared, raising his brows in surprise as the blue shield came up. He had slipped on a thin pair of gloves earlier that day, so he wasn't too concerned about it, plus, the teacher had said there was a barrier. He turned to Souretsu with a smile and moved to stand with her, not having any questions himself.

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

Yuuki-Chan17

Nightmares in Daydreams

mintysprig

High-functioning Marshmallow

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:15 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Athena smiled when she was put against Kuroda, this could be payback for that little prank she pulled earlier. "I don't want to brag but I'm a pretty strong fighter." Athena picked up the wooden sword and instantly began channeling her fire into it. Athena developed this technique last summer. The sword won't be on fire but it'll be covered in flame every time it strikes something. Athena doesn't really use weapons, her brother offered to train her but she declined thinking she'd never need such training, especially with her awesome elemental combos. "I always put myself in these stupid situations.........Next time I'll make sure to accept his offer"
Athena gulped nervously but still had her smile. "Pick up your sword and may the best trickster win."

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Yuuki-Chan17

Serendipitous Coma

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:17 pm
User Image

ᶏᶉϙꞩƫ Цᶉϙȥɧᶏƴᶏ

∑ O.o.c. →→| |

The sword appeared in front of Yarost and snatched it holding it in the reversed position. He was to spar with the teacher? Perfect...He listened to Yennefer's words and lowered his head with the same sickening smile. The moment Yen asked if there were any questions, Yarost flipped the wooden sword and threw it like a dagger at the Teacher and then rushed at surprising speeds. Before the sword would either miss or make contact with Yennefer, It would stop and dart back into Yarost's hands...who was in the middle swing an over head swing down at the Teacher. He may not have experience with a sword but treated it like a poor mans Psionic Key. Now that was something he knew how to use.

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

Yuuki-Chan17

Serendipitous Coma

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:27 pm

Souretsu and Kuroda

As the boy began to laugh psychotically, they both took a big step away. They were sorted into pairs, luckily none of them with psycho boy. Souretsu sighed to not be paired with her sister. "Aw, man. And here I was looking forward to hitting you with a stick." she said to her twin.

"Better luck next time." Kuroda said, patting her twin's shoulder, before they both picked up a sword, grinning to see a barrier cover them. "Cool." Kuroda said, then went over to Athena. "I"m decent with a sword. And by decent, I mean freakin' amazing." She said, casually bragging. She could see the other channeling her fire into the sword. "Careful you don't burn it, sweetheart." She said. "I'd do the same, but wood is no good as a conductor..." She tapped Athena's sword lightly with her own as s form of acknowledgement.

Souretsu went over to Elmo, after seeing the psycho boy try to assault the teacher. "I won't go too hard on you." she said to the human, though she planned to hold back a bit. She would have to with humans, which she assumed this boy was. If it were Athena, she could go all out, or even with Kuroda. Honestly, she did want to hit her twin with a stick most days...but for now, she'd have to settle for this boy. She hoped he was a good fighter. She was better with a dagger instead of a sword, but she could use one in a pinch.

Role: Students
Mood: Anxious and excited Anxious, but excited
Company: Ms Yennefer, Athena, Elmo, Yarost
OOC: This is gonna be my last post here for the day. Please don't leave me far behind!
User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

Serendipitous Coma

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:54 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Yennefer stood there smiling with her arms crossed. For most of the students, she figured that is was a perfect exercise for understanding the body and limitations. One student however...

Yen knew Yarost was coming at her. She expected it, one reason why she chose him to be a sparing partner. She watched him charge at her, throw his sword, and retrieve it. Yen let him get closer and closer. When he finally swung that sword over his head down onto her, her eyes turned blue . With faster reflexes then he had, Yennefer summoned a long sword with a real steel blade. She watched as Yarost's wooden sword splinter and break. With her sword, Yen made a quick slash at Yarost, enough force to send him flying backwards onto his a**. She stood there with her sword in one hand and her free hand on her hip. LISTEN UP KIDS! DO YOU THINK THAT SWORDS PLAY IS A GAME?! Going into a battle without evaluating your opponent is as good as a death sentence! Never under ANY circumstances do you just charge and go all out!!!! Yennefers voice could be heard from across the school. She was not playing around.

User Image

Yuuki-Chan17

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

Serendipitous Coma

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:19 pm
User Image

ᶏᶉϙꞩƫ Цᶉϙȥɧᶏƴᶏ

∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Yarost was thrown onto his back with a broken sword. Good..very good. With the teacher using a real blade, he would as well. He didn't care for her words. he was already studying her and knew exactly how to combat her. "Nullification Grid." Yarost rose his arm into the air and the 5 working keys flew into the air and with a swift pull of the pull, Each shot into the ground making a pentagram large enough to cover Yarost and Yen. Hand standing back onto his feet, he dust himself of with a creepy smile "Gotcha". Yarost then charged back at Yennefer just like before. But he had been studying her. Yes, she was faster, stronger, and much more experienced, but Yarost was more Tactical then Yen gave him credit for or lack there of. This time, it was an even battle ground. No powers for either of them. just their bodies...which was a very bad thing for Yarost...no more shield to protect him...unless he left the Nullification field.

As Yarost charged back at Yennefer, He anticipated a reactionary strike just like would have done before or something close to it. Waiting til the right moment, Yarost strafed to the left and in that same motion, threw in a kick aimed at the mid section.

1. Discover what they do
2. Throw them off balance
3. Counter attack
4. Disable them
5. Destroy them

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

Yuuki-Chan17

Serendipitous Coma

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:22 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

This kid... Yennefer's worries grew stronger. As Yarost created his grid, Yen took a defensive stand, his aura was telling her he was not mentally there.

With each of his strikes she blocked, but once he made contact with her abdomen, she stumbled backwards. Crap.. Yen thought as she regained her a lap and posture. She didn't want to hurt the student, but this was out of control. Yennefer took a deep breath in, and stared at Yarost with eyes that were glowing green. As Yennefer exhalied, she disappeared, and reappeared behind him. With one quick swing, Yen brought down her sword behind him. However, she missed and hit the ground. This was intentional.

The ground crumbled under the sword, the force being to strong. Silence, and then a massive force of air hit Yarost's back, sending him to the other side of the training grounds and out from his grid. Yennefer began to breath heavily.

User Image

Yuuki-Chan17

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

Serendipitous Coma

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:41 pm
User Image

ᶏᶉϙꞩƫ Цᶉϙȥɧᶏƴᶏ

∑ O.o.c. →→| |

The Air blast was something that Yarost did not see coming. He miscalculated her strength and paid for it by flying to the other side of the training yard. Without a working key to help him, Yarost hit the ground and rolled. Yarost started laughing as he got back up to his feet. Small amounts of blood came out of his ears and nose but nothing seemed to bother him...or more he enjoyed it. It was a challenge. One that he could not beat...not yet. He need to learn more. With that amount of speed and power, there was no victory...but all the pleasure of trying. He needed his powers in order too even think of matching her physical strengths...and few dirty tricks. Yarost recalled his Keys and deactivated the grid allowing for power to be used. Two keys latched on each shoulder and last on his center back. Using the Keys to amplify his Psionic powers, Yarost used the keys as a means to propel himself back to Yennefer but did not charge in this time. Yarost hovered just a few inches off the ground. "Just a few more tests and I'll you figured out. Your Strength, reaction times, speed, and abilities you may have.. everything I do serves a purpose." Yarost went back to normal only for a short moment. The smile disappeared as he spoke with a very intelligent tone. He was figuratively dissecting Yennefer. An easy analysis to say the least. She was much better than him in all aspects of combat but that was predetermined. "Now if you would be so kind, another sword would suffice." Yarost's smile began to return and his eyes widened with excitement. This was a thrill of a life.

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

Yuuki-Chan17

Serendipitous Coma

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:07 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Pissed l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Souretsu, Kuroda, Athena, Elmo, Yarost l Item/s ➤: None l ~Current Motivation~
User Image

Yennefer was growing tired of these games. She stabbed her sword into the ground and looked at Yarost. Her eyes told him that she was done. That was NOT the assignment I gave. Yennefer rose her hands up to Yarost, and mumbled under breath. They began to glow yellow, and she threw a ball of magic at him, hitting Yarost in the chest. This was not a ball of harmful magic, but a disperser. Yarost would no longer be able to use the keys he was wielding. All 5 of the keys fell to the ground, useless to him now. You will fight me as I instructed. No more of these games do you understand me? Yen raised her left hand to conjure him another sword, but did not hand it over until Yarost understood her terms.

Thank you God that the rest of the class is well behaved...

User Image

Yuuki-Chan17

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

Serendipitous Coma

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:01 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

As soon as the tip of the swords touched Athena jumped back a few feet, then started circling Kuroda. "Since I have no training whatsoever I'll need to improvise. I need a distraction then maybe I'll be able to connect with a hit." Athena made a strong gust of wind hit Kuroda's back hoping she would take the bait and face away from her even for a split second. Athena then charged at Kuroda without seeing her reaction while holding her wooden sword. She slid on her knees at the last second while aiming to strike her opponents shinbone. Even though Athena wasn't good at using swords, she was still pretty athletic and could move around with ease. Her physical damage, on the other hand, was far from perfect.

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Yuuki-Chan17

Serendipitous Coma

Nightmares in Daydreams

Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items