Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teachers' & Staff Dormitory
Yennefer's Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:18 am
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Learning Mode l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Cecile l Item/s ➤: Wine & Book

User Image

Yennefer sat there in the bubbley tub as Cecile began to describe. To her, this was a foreign language, yet she was dead set determined to learn. With eyes glowing blue Yen began to take mental notes on what was is favorite and second favorite.

She watched as Cecile snapped her fingers and the delicious treats appeared. Her eyes widened, they looked so amazing! They look so yummy! Do you really think one day I could make something like that for him..? That looks so complex... Yen bit her finger in worry. This was all so new to her..

I never had a mother to teach me how to cook, I always used magic to get by....does he like anything tart? Like berry cake? Oh! What if I make him a pocky cupcake~ Ye thought back to their little "game". Shaking her head she decided she wanted to learn his ultimate fav no matter how hard it was.

Cecile, teach me the Oreo one! Its his very fav and I want to learn it no matter how advanced!

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:22 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Professional l Location ➤: Bathroom l Company ➤: Bathing Buddy l Item/s ➤: Bikini & Cupcake(Illusion) l State ➤: Visible
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Cecile scooted a bit closer to Yen and reached over to place a hand over her shoulder. "Don't worry child, they might look complicated to make but~ They are really fun to make." she reassured. "Oh~ Pocky cupcake, maybe you can make it for your anniversary of your first date together." she clicked her fingers again and the cupcake was replaced a Pink Vanilla Pocky Cake. "It's strawberry flavour but it is too die for.~ Like they say to get to a man's heart is through his stomach.~" she poked Yen's tummy.

She giggled she was happy to see Yen's determination even as going for to try the Oreo recipe She clicked her fingers one more time and there appeared the Oreo Cupcake. "Perfection in it's true form.~" she marveled at her work then looked to Yen. "Now, are your ready for blood, sweat and tears.~" she gave her smile.

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Theme: Dollhouse ~ Melanie Martinez

Out.Of.Chains: I'm craving for something sweet...*¬*

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:29 am
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Learning Mode l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Cecile l Item/s ➤: None

User Image

Yennefer watched in amazement as Cecile conjured these delicious looking treats. Her mouth began to water. They all looked so yummy! Oh! a pocky cake for our anniversary would be a perfect idea! Yen blushed at her words and placed her hand on her cheek. T-that is if he chooses to be with me that long.....

Yen made a determined fist and gave Cecile a grin. I'm ready! Teach me everything you know Sensei!

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:58 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Mischief l Location ➤: Bathroom l Company ➤: Bathing Buddy l Item/s ➤: Bikini l State ➤: Visible

Cecile playfully splashed water towards Yennefer, "Don't say such things like that child." she waved off the negativity. "Don't worry I'm not a strict teacher. My teaching skills are a bit unique but I think you can handle it.~" she grinned with a wink towards the witch's direction. She raised her arms wide open for a small stretch. "Anyway.~ I hope you were that necklace choker of yours while you serve him child.~" she cooed. She clapped her hands and the deserts disappeared. Then stared at Yen, should she or should she not do something she was about to do. She wasn't interested in bathing in a pool of blood from somebodies nose but the reaction will be worth while. She let out a dreamy sigh and glanced over at Yen's romantic novel, "Oh how beautiful this scenery, it so romantic." she trailed off looking off to the sighed. You can tell by Cecile's signature smile something bad or good was about to happen on Yen's end.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains: I'm craving for something sweet...*¬*

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:10 am
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Suspicious l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Cecile l Item/s ➤: None

User Image

Oh I can't wait to make his favorite treat~ I hope he likes to lick frosting.... Yen turned red at her lame comment. She could dream~

Yennefer placed her fingers on her current choker. She rarely took it off, but she would for Lucius. She played with it as she began to think about a ring of O collar she had hidden in her closet. Mmmmmm.....I hope he makes me his slave.....oh goodness Yen! Yen shook her head vigorously and she smiled at Cecile. The book! Oh! It's a beautiful book about two lovers who were promised to others. They break all rules and see each other, until the woman gets pregnant and the man must choose his kingdom or happiness~ You can borrow it if you would like~

Yennefer watched Cecile smile and a sudd n chill ran through her spine. Oh no....

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:28 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Fairy Godmother l Location ➤: Bathroom l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: Butler Lucius(Illusion) l State ➤: Visible

Cecile whistled at Yen's frosting comment, 'She wasn't going to survive' she stared at the girl. Sometimes she wishes she could read people's mind, she turned her gaze to the novel she was talking about. 'Why does that sound familiar..' she thought but then shook the thought away. She tapped her chin then looked around the room once form. "But there is something missing around here.~" she continued tapping her. Then snapped her fingers making the woman disappear out of sight.

~Illusion Mode: ON~
"Perhaps some bubbles Milady~?" the voice didn't belong to the ghost, if Yen looked up she would see the headmaster in a butler uniform looking... "Boom! Pregnant.~." Cecile put it simply, though she wished that could happen just like that to get grandkids faster. She was standing full dress by the door with a cat like smile and not feeling any sympathy for the witch because she was just plain evil like that. Even though the woman lost the Pocky Game doesn't mean Mama has a power card up her sleeve, "Or how about you hop out of the bathtub and I get you dressed up.~" He casually sat at the edge of the tub with his carefree looking at Yen rather intensely yet relaxed like he was unfazed being in front of her naked body. Cecile will give her bill to Yen at the end of session.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:49 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Suspicious l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Cecile l Item/s ➤: None

User Image

It took Yennefer a moment to realize what was happening. One moment she was sharing a nice bath with Cecile, the next she is starring at a butler version of Lucius. Yen's face grew to be a light pink color as she extended her legs to the end of the tub.

N-Nice try Cecile I'm not falling for this one again! Yennefer said while shutting her eyes. It didn't last long however, as Yen's left eye popped back open to look at the butler version of Lucius. Damn it I wish I didn't loose that bet now!!! Yen knew herself better, and she decided to sit on her hands to avoid any naughty play. Biting her lip she watched the gorgeous illusion. Do you want grandkids?! Because this is how you get grandkids Cecile! I'm not gonna be able to resist myself tonight at this rate!

If Lucius was as evil as his mom, Yennefer's life was going to drastically change tonight~

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:57 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Fairy Godmother l Location ➤: Bathroom l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: Butler Lucius(Illusion) l State ➤: Visible

"That's nice dear, as long as I get grandkids and I see something on the ring finger at the left of your hand~" Cecile said with a shrug and a smile on her face. The Illusion Lucius began playing with the water doing little splashes towards Yen though it was Cecile's telekinesis doing the work making it look like he was really there. He accidentally knocked over one of the glass wine and he let out a gasp and stared at his mistress in shock. "Oops! I'm so sorry milady! Please punish me~!" he begged looking at her suggestively and pleading with his red eyes and a pink blush on his cheeks. Unlike the first she meet this one was more submissive to punishments specifically over his clumsiness and mistakes. He bit his lips, while Cecile was looking around the room. "Where is a belt when you need one~?" Cecile was just plainly observing which side Yennefer leans on more too for future purposes.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:17 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Excited l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Cecile & "Lucius" l Item/s ➤: None

User Image

Yen was shocked that this "Lucius" could make things move. Deep down she knew Cecile had something to do with this, but she was going to enjoy this while she could. As he knocked over her wine into the tub, Yennefer arched her brow and curled her lips~ My my my, you naughty little boy~ You deserve a good spanking! But first clean up this mess! She sat up in the tub to reveal red wine had been spilled on her upper half. Yennefer knew that she couldn't technically touch the illusion, but if he could "touch" the wine glass, then he could "touch" her.

Yennefer never really was very good at being dominate, she preferred someone else taking on that role. She began to wonder what the "real" Lucius preferred. Cecile did mention that he was into what Yen had in her closet, but did that mean he liked being a sub? Or would he be the type to dominate her the second she walked in a room? All these thoughts made Yen's face turn a bright red.

Cecile you truly are the best~ Your really alright with me...and your son...doing that?

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:42 am
User Image
User Image

Cecile was examining her light pink painted nails then looked up at Yen when she asked her a question. "If I wasn't I wouldn't be doing this in the first place.~ I'm a very open minded person when it comes to relationship goals, baking and S.E.X.~" she explained, "Besides like you said, Do you want grandkids?! Because this is how you get grandkids Cecile!" she mimicked the other's voice perfectly. Though she still have to meet new faces around the campus specifically the whose who are gloomy and not in the right mental state mostly students. She made a note to observe the students who are taking the assassination class very carefully; not bothered by Nemesis' threat. He can't do that...right? "Yes, Milady!"

Meanwhile Lucius was already bent down and equipped with a brush and dust pan. He was cleaning up the glass shards, while going on his fours and his fine backside towards Yen's view giving her quite a sight(Just like Kazi). He stood up and placed the shards of glass in the small bin then the cleaning equipment disappeared from his hands. He turned back towards his mistress with his hands behind his back, "Anything else you want Milady?" His eyes trailed down to the area were red red wine has been spilt. He instantly blushed and averted his eyes away nervously.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:45 am
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Cecile & "Lucius" l Item/s ➤: None

User Image

Yennefer smiled as Cecile reassured her. Is she determined for grandchildren...? Goodness...I mean if he...I wouldn't...mind... She watched as "Lucius" bent down and cleaned up the broken glass. Yen bit her lip while he gave her a little show. Hey, at least she didn't have to clean it up herself. W-well, if it was Lucius wishes... I wouldn't mind giving you a grandchild. As long as he's committed that is! Yennefer always did want a child of her own. She was given Ciri at a young age, but it was always different, by then Ciri had become her own person and seen many things that Yen couldn't prevent. If Yen was blessed with a child, she would do what she could to raise it correctly.

As the "Lucius" finished cleaning the glass, Yen pointed to her exposed chest still covered in her fine wine. Your not done mister. Clean this off me, it's all sticky. Yen was gonna take advantage of Cecile's illusions this time, as long as physically possible.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:41 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Wicked Fairy Godmother l Location ➤: Bathroom l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: Butler Lucius(Illusion) & Business Card l State ➤: Visible

"I'll make sure of that.~" Cecile smiled but then stared at the witch suspicious at 'Lucius' next duty. The Illusion Lucius looked flustered at the next assignment. But had no choice but to obey his mistress, "As you wish Milady.~" he bowed his head. The illusion walked over to Yen, he didn't take soap, he didn't take a wash cloth. NOPE. He leaned in close to Yen's plump chest then opened his mouth revealing his sharp fangs and a moist muscle, his tongue sticking out. Until...

WOOOSH! A big wave of water splashed over Yennefer and laughter could be heard from the ghost. "HAHAHA~ Nice try~ If you want the real deal I suggest you call this number." she cooed then held out a business card with the real Lucius' phone number. The butler Lucius stood up straight and wore an innocent smile, "All done Milady.~" he said cheeky.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:02 am
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Cecile & "Lucius" l Item/s ➤: Towel

User Image

Yen watched as the illusion Lucius drew closer to her. Lost in the image, Yen didn't see Cecile's next move coming. In mere seconds, Yennefer was dripping wet with water, well her top half that is. In sudden shock, Yen wiped her face with her hands and shot Cecile a quick look. Damn....she saw through my play... Yen felt like this move was evil, but she couldn't help but laugh. Cecile defiantly knew how to make her smile one way or the other.

Taking Cecile's "business card", Yen looked back at the illusion with a grin. Well done my dear~ You have been a good boy~ You may be dismissed~ Yennefer did love Cecile's illusions, but she was longing for the real thing. Looking at the business card, she let out a sigh. I hope he wishes to see me tonight...I don't want to act clingy or pushy however.... Yen whispered to herself.

With the wave of her hand, a towel came shooting past Cecile and floated next to the bath tub. Yennefer stood up and quickly grabbed it, wrapping her nude body in it. Bath time was over~

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:09 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Mother l Location ➤: Bedroom l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: N/A l State ➤: Visible

"Farewell then Milady.~" With that the Illusion bowed his head then disappeared leaving floating bubbles where he was standing before.
~Illusion Mode: OFF~
Cecile opened the bathroom door wide open then went over to lounge in Yen's bed. "I wouldn't say clingy, it would say craving.~ Touch. Feel. Kiss. Love. Want. Need. Desire. Like hunger, love is a drive." Cecile explained, it wasn't too hard for her to get into the topic since she has already been head over heels with someone in her past life. Saying hurt the ghost a little but she intends to move forward, ironically she can't. Because her soul is still wandering and hasn't passed on. Before that happens one of her new goals added on to her list is teach Yennefer how to cook! "So dear.~ When can we start our cooking lesson?" she asked cheerfully.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:16 am
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Cecile l Item/s ➤: Towel

User Image

Yennefer followed Cecile out into the main part of the room. She watched as the ghost lounged on the bed, and couldn't help but smile. For Cecile being, well, herself, Yen really enjoyed her company~

Well I would like to learn as soon as possible! Especially if I have to be his maid....maids know how to cook right? Yen stood in front of her vanity mirror and removed her towel. Raising her hand, a set of beautiful (and expensive) black lacy undergarments formed onto her body. She sat in front of the mirror and brushed her hair. Would you be willing to teach me know? I would really appreciate it~

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Teachers' & Staff Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas