Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teachers' & Staff Dormitory
Ashelia's Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 10:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

"You'd be surprised the many different ways I can move. Not a Blade Dancer for nothing hm~ And good, I like the bites."Ashe said in a sultry manner. After washing up fairly quickly, Ashe walked out of the bathroom to hear her phone go off. walking over to the table to look it, she saw that she had a message from Yennefer. A girls night out or chit chat. Oh boy did she have somethings to discuss. Ashe started to reply back

'You know, I could go for a nice morning coffee. Lets hit the coffee shop in town and we can talk there.'

Ashe set the phone back down and reached into her dresser to pull out a pair of underwear, if you called it that, and slid them on. She also grabbed more of the body wrap to wrap around her chest. "Well I'll be heading out soon. Yen wants to have some girl time so im going to take that offer. You going to be okay to move?"

∑Location →→| Her Room|
∑ Current Theme →→ | One Minute|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Satisfied |
∑ Thoughts →→| My that was good~|
∑ Items →→| Thanatos' Necklace, Phone |
∑ Attire →→| Nothing |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 12:13 am
User ImageUser Image
Rohnin fell on his back and started staring at the ceiling as he heard Ashe's phone vibrate. "I don't use my legs much anyway so I'll be fine...I guess." Rohnin slowly started floating, as a cloud started forming under him. "There that'll work just fine." Rohnin wore his robe and floated to face Ashe, Rohnin wasn't sure if this was a one-time thing or if it made them official, but he was going to kiss her regardless. Rohnin sat up on his cloud and gave Ashe a deep kiss, lightly biting her bottom lip as he pulled away. "Have fun, I'll need some alone time...I don't think my body can handle anymore...Let's just say excitement" With that Rohnin placed both hands behind his head and fell back first on his cloud as it took him away.

Exit=

Company: Ashe
Items: Pipe, Herbs, Phone.
Mood/Feeling:Extremely Satisfied/Sore

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 6:57 am
User ImageUser Image

Ashe was surprised by the kiss but kissed back as well. "Dont stray too far away now~" The guard said with a sly grin. Getting dressed the rest of the way, Ashe grabbed Malice off the rack as her phone went off again.

'Got it, on my way now.'

Grabbing her wallet as well beore leaving her room...it looked like a bomb went off but it was ok. She'd clean in up later. Ashelia left her room and locked the door behind her.

-Exit-

∑Location →→| Her Room|
∑ Current Theme →→ | One Minute|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Usual |
∑ Thoughts →→| Time to gohave Friend Time|
∑ Items →→| Thanatos' Necklace, Phone, and Malice |
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:20 am
User ImageUser Image

Ashe kicked open the door to her room. It was the normal way of opening it. Usually just like this, her hands were full...so they added a kick plate to open the door. Replacing these things can be very costly. The guard moved over to the bed and gently set Selene down on the bed. Reaching over to her dresser and pulling out a fluffy warm towel, Ashe started pulling off the soaked clothes off at least on the top half. and wrapped the towel around her. Waiting til the two girl were close enough, Ashe turned to face them. "We've another attack and Selene was the target this time. I need to go get medical supplies from the Hospital Wing. Before you ask why we arent there. Look by the door." Ashelia pointed to the door where a button could be seen. "If the killer comes back to finish the job hit that. That will lock down my room. Nothing gets in and nothing out. The room is designed for holding werewolves. The lockdown lasts for either 12 hours or use this key." Ashe reached on to her table and set a key down next to Selene. "I need you two to act as my auxiliary guards. I have swords and dagger on the rack there. Use them as needed. Any questions?"

∑Location →→|My Room|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Treachery |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Guard Mode |
∑ Thoughts →→| Its time for the Second Lockdown...|
∑ Items →→| Thanatos' Necklace, Phone and Malice |
∑ Attire →→| Normal/No Jacket |
∑ O.o.c →→| . |

Mystiecat537

Quote:

XxIce_ReaperxX

xNilu

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xNilu

Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 9:10 am

User Image

◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►
Theme > Hellwalker

Feeling > Solemn

Carrying > Baton, lighter, knife.

Wearing >
Uniform

OoC >
◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

We had followed Ms.Ahelia to the staff dorms, I was unfamiliar with the area. Having not visited here often. I tend to avoid pestering the teachers and staff during their rest time. I was shocked when Ms.Ashelia decided to almost kick her door open when one of us could've opened it for her but I merely shrugged my surprise away. Ms.Ashelia was known to be a little... straight forward. The mood was so sombre it was almost palpable, I thought we had been called because of our argument in the courtyard but it seemed to be far more serious. As I caught up with Ms.Ashelia, I finally saw what--or who--she had been carrying. And it was none other than Selene, the student whom I thought was fragile and quite timid. It was quite jarring to see someone so beaten up like that, especially if you know them. I stood on attention as Ms.Ashelia explained the current situation.

It seemed very grave indeed, it was fortunate Ms.Ashelia had found us both. If not... We would've been in a fight for our lives and while I do credit myself as a fighter, I would not think a mere scrapper would attack the students of one of the most powerful academies to have ever existed without strict training themselves; in short, a whole lot of preparation would be put into play. And a bucketful of prep was a bane towards even the most powerful.

Ms.Ashelia appointed us as the auxiliary guards, I felt proud... I composed myself. In my honest opinion there couldn't have been no one better to do the job. Except maybe for one of the boys, they would do a better job perhaps. But I wasn't picked as the head girl for being chopped liver and Valeria wasn't a pushover either despite being the annoying imp she was, she had merits as a soldier. And dare I say it? We both made a good pair if it came down to squad compatibility. She as the sniper and I as the commander, both of us would need to stay back to either command troops or hit them from far. I plucked a sword from the rack Ms.Ashelia had pointed to, I tested it's grip and weight. Suitable, I thought, as I tried test swinging it. I I strapped it's scabbard to my belt and smiled. Another weapon to my collection. It was hanging beside the baton I also kept on the belt.

'Ja, mein kapitan.' I said, raising a gloved hand to question. 'The physical appearance of the attacker. Known capabilities. and possible motivation.' I listed. Before a battle came the prep, it wouldn't do for me and Valeria to chop anyone that came close to the room. We had to have a clue of what we're dealing with.

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Quote:
[quote="XxIce_ReaperxX"][/quote="Nightmares in Daydreams"]
Quote:
[quote="XxIce_ReaperxX"][/quote="Nightmares in Daydreams"][quote][/quote]

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 10:54 am
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Room l Company ➤: Adolf Hitler, Ash & Selene l Item/s ➤: Raincoat
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄( -_・) ︻┻┳══━一

Valeria followed Ashelia and female version of Adolf Hitler, she looked around her new surroundings. She has never been inside the Teachers' Dormitory before, she thought there were going to go to an empty classroom or something for them to think what they have done earlier. Val will occasionally move her head just to catch a glimpse what was the guard was holding in her arms until they made it to what seem like a bedroom.

When they entered the room the silver eyed girl finally looked to the bed then gaped her mouth in shock it was Selene. "VHAT!?" the girl exclaimed in shock by the news, she felt a sense of guilt wash over her, while she was searching for the quiet girl she thought the twins will keep her company especially Kuroda. Valeria listened carefully to Ash's statement then her eyes redirected to the button by the door. 12 hours, that's like half the whole day in here atleast there was a second option. 'The room is designed for holding werewolves.' she looked around the room again, so this to prevent a werewolf going berserk in the outside world? She hasn't really seen a werewolf in action besides her brother but that is totally different. Val bit her tongue at her last statement, 'Vhy vith Hitler?' she said inside her head, she looked to the rack of weapons. She was more of a gunslinger but it would have to do, she still has her grenade and pistol under her skirt.

一═┳︻( ̄- ̄メ)▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Cry some more, Run while you can.
You little babies don't stand a chance.
They call me heavy this is my gun.
When she starts spinning you better run~"

Theme - Team Fortress 2 Rap by JT Machinima - "Meet the Crew"

Out.Of.Chains:

Mystiecat537

xNilu

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 9:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

When Emera gave a small list of questions, Ashe was disappointed in the amount of information she had to give." Long Hair with horns. Uses poisons and likes to eat their victim. No motives known. Unfortunately thats all the information usable at this time. Unless you to have my sense of smell, that is one part I have to work with alone." Ashe grab a new jacket from her closet and put it on. "I need you two to work together. There is a lot more at stake here than any of your views, beliefs, or opinions. This is coming close to a live or die. Ill be back in few minutes. If im not back in 10 minutes...Lock the door. " Ashe made sure Malice was secure before walking out of her room and shutting the door. She was counting on these two to work together.

-Exits-

∑Location →→|My Room|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Guard Mode |
∑ Thoughts →→| Its time for the Second Lockdown...|
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ O.o.c →→| . |

Mystiecat537

Quote:

XxIce_ReaperxX

xNilu

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 10:05 pm
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Location: Ashe's room ✲ Company: Ashe, Val, Emera ✲ Items: N/A
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Selene remained asleep the entire time Ashe was carrying her, completely unaware of what was going on around her. It was probably for the best. If she had been awake, she probably would have been panicking. She just laid where the guard had put her, completely limp. Pulling off her top, Ashe would be able to have a better look at the damage. Her shoulder was still bleeding a bit where she had been bitten. The scratches on her chest had mostly stopped bleeding, except for a couple deeper ones.. And bruises had already started to show while Ashe had been running back here. She had been treated quite.. Roughly by that demon, but it could be a lot worse. Though, if those cuts weren't cleaned properly, they could easily get infected. Especially the bite. She was also running a fever, due to dehydration and all that crying. She was going to be unconscious for a while.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Condition: Hurt, feverish ✲ Mood: ... ✲ Thoughts: ...

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

xNilu

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

xNilu

Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 2:18 am

User Image

◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►
Theme > Hellwalker

Feeling > Solemn, It's quiet outside.

Wearing >
Uniform

Translation > *1: I'll guard it from the outside, Comrade Valeria.

*2:Click the panic button if you hear battle. Do not argue, we both can not do this in the room if there is battle.

*3: If I die, you may not see my face sooner than you think

OoC >

◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

'A little information is good than no information, mein damme.' I said, heels clicked together and my hands coming to the pommel of my sword. Ms.Ashe stalked outside with a new coat, I could not fathom how she could stand the blistering weather sometimes with her minimal clothing. But I guess, to each their own. Some would ask me how I breathe with the multitude of clothes I have on. To which I say; Varpiss dich! I looked towards my companion for the night, Valeria. Whom Ms.Ashe had made clear to work together with. It was our life on the line, and no one elses. That was no problem with me, I could work with Valeria when it came to it. The down time between would be hard with the russian since she was so unbearable with her pranks.

'Ya budu okhranyat' snaruzhi, Tovarishch Valeriya.*' I spoke in almost perfect Russian, my german tongue had some problem with enunciating certain words. Why did I speak Russian? Because it was key to management: Speak to your comrades in their own tongue so that they may feel comfortable. I read that from countless management books I had procured over my time here in Videl. 'Nazhmite knopku paniki, yesli vy uslyshite voynu. Ne spor'te, my oba ne smozhem sdelat' eto v komnate posle bitvy*.' I held up a hand to stop Valeria from protesting, there was no use denying it. Between me and her, I had more experience fighting close quarters. The Russian was more suited to fighting from a far, since both of us had only swords. Unless Valeria was hiding firearms up her skirt. I felt my cheeks warming from the thought. Then again, that might be possible.

Valeria might take it as an offense, for me to hog all the glory. But it is as Ms.Ashe had said. We had to work together, and I am under no illusion of glory in death. Living is what mattered. But if all of us stayed inside, then we would receive no warning whatsoever if the creature returns, seeing Ms.Ashe's room was small and utilitarian. I doubt I could swing this sword freely. No, I was not in it for the glory, I thought bitterly as I walked towards the door, pushing it open. If I died outside, then two more would live. That was enough. 'Yesli ya umru, vozmozhno, vam ne nuzhno budet videt' moye litso ran'she, chem vy dumayete.*' I said, winking over my shoulder.

A feral smirk graced my lips as I stepped out of the room, taking my post beside the door. My hand rested on the pommel of the sword, readying myself for an upwards slash if it called for that.

I could not, will not, let the ones under me die so easily.

And I wasn't planning on dying myself.

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Quote:
[quote="XxIce_ReaperxX"][/quote="Nightmares in Daydreams"]
Quote:
[quote="XxIce_ReaperxX"][/quote="Nightmares in Daydreams"][quote][/quote]

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 8:49 am
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Room l Company ➤: Adolf Hitler Selene l Item/s ➤: Raincoat & 2 Desert Eagle Pistols

Valeria listened to the attacker's description. Obviously a demon who else has hands unless if you are a Markhor., Blackbuck, Scimitar-Horned Oryx, etc. Attack Method: Poisons and devours victim, also not picky what he/she eats. That doesn't sound so bad, though she was hoping their opponent won't be somehow immune to bullets like not having an effect on their body or suck the bullets inside their skin like it was nothing. If she saw this one coming she would have brought her Kalashnikov AK-47 but, she pulled out 2 Desert Eagle Pistols from under her skirt. Good thing she spotted by the Girls' Dormitory to swipe something with more kick last night. "Zese vill do."

Valeria looked up at Emera rather surprised the head girl knew how to speak her home language. At the second statement as predicted Val was about to protest but the other girl stopped her from doing so. She looked around the room again, that was true. Or she would be able to have enough for the repairs if she dropped bombs in the room or pay for others lives in the explosion. There was not enough space for for Val's most prefered offensive attack style, her silver brow twitched at that bit of information. She let out a sigh, though her ears perked up at her last statement. "
глупая женщина.~ Я никогда не оставлю упавшего товарища, чтобы попасть в руки врага."
she responded as she went over to Selene and sat at the end of the bed with a worrisome look. She glanced over to Emera, "Если ты умрешь ... Не возвращайся, чтобы следовать за мной."

Out.Of.Chains: Translation: 1. Stupid girl~
2. I will never leave a fallen comrade to fall into the hands of the enemy.
3. If you die ... Do not come back to follow/haunt me.

Mystiecat537

xNilu

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xNilu

Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 10:55 am

User Image

◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►
Theme > Hellwalker

Wearing >
Uniform

Translation > *1:

OoC >

◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

'Like I would do such a thing with my eternal life if I die.' I said from the door, my gaze alternated from both ends of the corridor. Honestly, it was terrifying to know that such a despicable creature existed and preyed on the weak. My hand gripped tighter on the pommel of my sword. Tch. I worried for Selene, if the creature had poisoned her then she needed to be tended to fast. I could use my gifts on her, but that would be wasteful in this time of crisis. If the creature decides to attack now, my abilities would still be on cool down. It would be wise to save it for later in case we needed it.

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

XxIce_ReaperxX
Quote:
[quote][/quote="Nightmares in Daydreams"]

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 12:52 pm
????????

While the girls talked, the sounds of claws scratching the walls could be heard through the rain. There was a flash from the storm outside and for a split second the shadow of a creature could be seen in the window. It was gone as fast as it came.

Mystiecat537

Quote:

XxIce_ReaperxX

xNilu

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 7:49 am
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: ALERT l Location ➤: Room l Company ➤: Adolf Hitler Selene l Item/s ➤: Raincoat & 2 Desert Eagle Pistols

Valeria turned her focus back to Selene making sure the girl was comfortable, she placed the back of her hand against Selene's forehead. She bit her lips then slightly turned her head to the door. She hoped the guard was coming back with medical supplies. Speaking of the door, Valeria's guns made a clicking sound when she heard the scratching sounds. The alert soldier turned her head to the window, she widen her eyes when she saw a familiar shadow figure but she couldn't tell if it was the same one she has encountered before. Cause the shadow appeared as soon as it left.. all she saw was the rain hitting against the window. Val rose up, "Daaaaa...Can ze zing go out ze window?" she asked Emera.

Out.Of.Chains:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Mystiecat537

xNilu

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:08 am

User Image

◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►
Theme > Hellwalker

Wearing >
Uniform

Translation > *1:

OoC >

◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

'You saw something out the window?' I asked from the hall, my eyes were more alert now, sharper. The wretched creature could be anywhere. 'Don't go near the window. Keep low.' I called out, if I could see my knuckles right now they would probably be white from the pressure I was exerting upon the pommel of the sword. The situation was nerve wracking.

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

XxIce_ReaperxX
Quote:

xNilu

Fatcat

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 12:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ashe was rushing back down the halls with Malice out and ready to slice. Sliding sideways, Ashe rounded the corner and all that was left was a straight line between her and the girls.

As Ashelia was making her way back, the girl were facing the window but the other was in the hallway...easy prey. A Fearector Slowly and silently walked out of the shadow behind Emera. Claws and maw ready to snatch the girl from her place in the mortal realm. Emera could feel the heavy sense of being watched...

Ashelia saw the new creature raising up behind Emera and the guard Screamed, "EMERA DROP!" Ashe was moving at full speed as her eyes turned yellow. The moment Emera would drop The creature looked over to Ashe as she swung Malice at the center mass. There were three sounds. The first was the Sword connecting with the Fearector. The second was the massive creature slamming into the wall with a massive amount of force. The shear strength cracked the walls for yards away. The third was Ashe landing her feet on the wall as sword was stuck in the beast.

The Creature let out a screech as it was blasted in the gut and just about pinned to the wall. But it was not dead yet and was getting itself freed from its weak position. Black blood sprayed out and covered Ashe and was spraying in the direction of Emera.

∑Location →→|My Room|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Guard Mode- Killer Instincts Kicking-In |
∑ Thoughts →→| I will all of them!|
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| . |

Mystiecat537

Quote:

XxIce_ReaperxX

xNilu