Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Woods
Abandoned Prison (Restricted) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l Mood ➤: Alert l Location ➤: Prison?/color] l Company ➤: Nemesis, Sky, Shinda, Cal, Pink Girl, and Monsters l Item/s ➤: Sword

The green aura around Ciri grew stronger as she continued to charge up for a critical attack. She looked to her brother with a smile, his words about keeping herself and Shinda safe made her feel calm yet headstrong wanting to prove that she could fight too. She listened to the holy being speak, and there was one thing he did that raised her attention. The jewel on his chest... Ciri looked to Sky and Cal with a serious look. The jewel on his chest! she said as she held her sword tightly. Focus on the jewel!

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Have I forgiven?
Yes, I have managed to forgive and control my own wrath.
I did not just kill blinded by hatred.
Yet I did have my vengeance, and I will have it.
By my own way!"

Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:41 pm
User Image
User Image

Shinda held her head low when Halak began to speak of how Demons cared for no one. That they were the demise of Humans, that they nearly cause the human race to be extinct. She hated it. She hated all of it. Yes demons were hellish beings and yes most of them love to kill,torment, and torture humans. There were others that didnt. In fact one of those "reasons" was a man she loved and who loved her back. Shinda let everyone speak and said nothing. This Angel was beyond all of them in power. in one foul swoop....they would die for sure. Shinda clenched her fist tightly and gritted her teeth baring her fangs. Both Sky and Cal started their attacks and Sky placed himself between them and Halak. Normally Shinda was a support...for today...she was Artillery.

The Tattoo of the dragons on Shinda's body began to glow. "I, Shinda Seishin. of Seishin Spirimancer Clan, have casted judgement upon thee. There will be no good, no evil...only me tearing your corrupted soul into pieces while my friends sunder your corpse." Shinda was now very angry but it was focused. She heard what Ciri told everyone. The Crystal. "Cover me also long as you can...I will give you that chance."

Shinda changed her stance and instead attacking, she dismissed her summons and started focusing. She started searching again for that feeling, that hidden power left to her by Thanatos. Yes, this being was leagues beyond them and even Thanatos. But there was one Ace up her sleeve...you cant protect the soul as much as the body. "When I wake up...I'm slapping you, Nemesis."

∑Location →→|Prison|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Tales of Beseria- Velvets Theme |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Angry |
∑ Thoughts →→| ......|
∑ Items →→| Phone, Guitar, and school bag. |
∑ Attire →→| Short Kinomo |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

Quote:

Rush and Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:49 pm
User Image

User Image

Looking at group prepare for their attack made Halak prepare to defend, but seeing the son of Divanoxia down on his knees made him feel a little disappointed. One of his past lives was an Asura who loved nothing more than fighting, so seeing supposedly one of the strongest beings fall simply by him releasing his energy really destroyed the legend to his name. Halak flexed his wings before spreading them open into a very intimidating style which made him look bigger. Halak was prepared to send a stronger wave their way to interrupt their plans, and he was about to if it wasn't for the other demon who was now showing his true colors, at first he thought a normal demon was hosting him but it turned out to be non-other than dust. Halak simply scoffed and slammed the sharp end of his spear into the ground. "It doesn't matter who stole your body, the end will not change." Moments later the enemy shot their attacks, which caught him off guard. Not because of its unpredictability but because of their co-operation. But it didn't matter Magical attacks were useless, especially with one of them still holding back. As the attacks approached him he used his wings that moved at a tremendous speed to blow his own gust of wind that repelled what he deemed as pathetic attacks, but that wasn't all the gust was so strong that it caused the ground to crater all the way behind the two being protected and destroyed the wall behind them.

"No one is Devoid of sin, not even the ones claiming to be gods. However, no one in the history our world has sinned more than you and your mother. Genocide after genocide, for what? You erased entire civilizations for entertainment...Tell me, why did you massacre innocent civilians last year? (The cafe incident) Why did you massacre kids in their safe haven? (The school incident) You don't deserve sympathy. Your kill count of innocent civilians is beyond forgiveness." Halak's wings disappeared as well as his spear If he was going to fight the four of them he needed to be quick and agile. Disappearing from sight Halak appeared behind the two guardians protecting the humans and sent light blasts directed at their chest, before slamming his elbow downwards aiming at Shinda's skull. "You talk to much."

OOC: Guys every hit I use is dodgeable that's why I use words like directed and such, just wanted you to know so you can do whatever you want. razz
Also, he's behind Shinda, so whoever is closer to her better do something *Wink* Scarface

Nightmares in Daydreams

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:08 am

l Mood ➤: Alert l Location ➤: Prison?/color] l Company ➤: Nemesis, Sky, Shinda, Cal, Pink Girl, and Monsters l Item/s ➤: Sword

The being talked a lot, giving Ciri time to keep charging up. However, her charge was interrupted by what was in front of her. Shinda was about to get hit!! Ciri closes her eyes and disappeared, only to reappear next to Shinda pushing her out of the way and raising her sword to the beings elbow.

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:21 pm

"I am the instrument of Fear itself. I am Destruction's Right-hand and Death Incarnate. So what are you to me?"

The blast of light caught the demon off guard and sent him sliding and blood trickled from his mouth. A bit of his father was now peeking through. A smile formed on his face and his hair fell over his eyes. "You wanna know why? Because I wanted to see what it took for Heaven to save its people~ You did very horrible just to let you know." Looking up, Sky's attitude changed. Shinda was about to get smashed in the skull but then Ciri shoved her out of the way. That triggered something in Sky's mind. His sister blood or not was now about to take a hit. Someone that cared for him. "CIRI!" Sky called out and Sky released himself from the prison that was his human body. Now The fight was on.

Ciri was at the front, that left several openings for him. His long range attack were deflected...but... Sky sunk into a shadow and appeared on Halak's left side. Eyes burning bright blue. Swiping with one arm at Halak, Sky used his other hand to raise 3 shadow spikes around Ciri aimed at the Angels arms. These were much stronger than the others and were directly supporting Ciri. "I dont want Sympathy, I dont want forgiveness. Here you assume Im the one that needs forgiveness. You let millions die that prayed for salvation and a savior."

"The answer is very simple: Nothing."

∑ Location →→| Prison|
∑ Current Theme →→ | DEMONTIONAL - Ashes |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Determined |
∑ Thoughts →→| I know my Sins and I will refuse forgiveness |
∑ Phobia Amplification →→|Not Active |
∑ Target of Nightmare →→| Not Active |
∑ Marks of Shadow →→| 0 |
∑ Current Form →→| Demon |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

Quote:

Rush and Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:10 am
Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

♞ Caligula Beoulve- HeadBoy- The Dust Devil♞
''Even Wrapped in darkness the light is beyond the horizon ''

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

╔══════════════╗

┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┼ ┽ ┾ ┿

◉Caligula knew he was not strong enough as soon as his attack was repealed in such a manner. Worse though were the words spouting from this guy mouth,but he forced himself not to listen to many distractions. The winged being vanished before his eye's,and was about to do a series blow to Shinda. like a good team however they supported ,her and so did he by utterly bending the wind elementals. They shot up like rockets their forms turning into tornadoes ,but with pointed ends. It was a good time to strike in such unexpected way ,and at such range while the others were attacking. The tornado drills did not aim for the same spot better to distract him with one going to pierce the jewel,and the other to his leg to hopefully cripple him. The wind demon was not done yet as he burst into clear wind for three seconds ,and appearing above Halak. Sticking out his hand he began to change the air temperature around the being to sub zero. Hopefully to try and slow the guy down so they could unleash their might;but the attack was well controlled as the cold air was aimed at his wings and lower torso.

◉The head-boy only did parts and not a dome ,so if the being repel his wind it wouldn't be a lot being sent back their way. ''It doesn't matter anymore because Dust Devil and Caligula are now one in the same,but as for the outcome don't speak so soon'' was all the wind demon had to say his voice as calm and cold as freezing river.

♍ OOC:

Battle Theme For This Encounter: Nemesis

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍ Appearance: His eyes are now the color of emerald although covered up.
♍ Mental State: Normal and in control.
♍ Physical State: 100% Demon-Level
♍ Mood: Calm,Collected and fearless.
♍Location: Prision
♍Thoughts:'' ......My mind has never been more clearer''
♍Company: Shinda ,Ciri ,Nemesis
♍ Items: Backpack full of his school supplies.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:53 am
User Image

User Image

A thundering sound of clashing steel sounded across the entire prison when Ciri blocked Halak's attack. "What?! A human can't possibly have such strength...No this is pure technique." Halak didn't give in though he kept pushing Ciri down with his elbow as sparks of lighting started shooting violently and randomly around Ciri. "Foolish mortal." Was all the came out of his mouth as Ciri's blade turned red hot from the heat caused by the clash. But as the ground cratered under their feet something extremely fast caught Halak's eyes, the two elementals he blasted earlier managed to escape his blow and were now on the offensive. One aiming for his leg while the other for his power regulator, Halak had to make a choice and it was easy. He charged his free arm with energy and channeled all of it to his fist before sending the punch to the one aiming at his jewel, which meant the other one was surely going to connect, and it did piercing his leg and causing him to go on one knee, he was however still clashing with Ciri, and only stopped when he felt a burning touch of shadows make contact with him causing visible burns on his arm, jumping a few feet back Halak fell on one knee from the damage on his leg and looked up "So it was him, what a troublesome creature. Slowing me down is no easy feat" Halak then turned his attention to Sky who was spouting more incriminating evidence that he deserves nothing but death.

"Like I said before, not even those claiming to be gods are devoid of sin, I am their greatest creation and their biggest mistake. I have no affiliation with one religion. I am the creation of three and loyal to none. But you and your mother are the greatest sinners of all, you just admitted to killing humans in order to wake a slumbering war. The Order of the sentry stopped the war from pouring into the mortal plane. But after it's destruction, both sides started plotting. The only difference is you went ahead with your plans and started using humans as nothing more than tools for your own gain. Your sins are catching up with you and it will only cause tragedy and suffering to those around you" Halak then got up on both feet and quickly lifted his arm to the roof where Caligula was flying "Disappear" Halak aimed then unleashed a terrible blast upwards with the intent to kill, leaving himself exposed for only a second leaving himself open for anyone close to him to attack.

Nightmares in Daydreams

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:04 am

Ciri felt as if her body was being forced down into the ground as the two clashed. However Ciri didn’t back down and used force to keep herself up, determination burned in her eyes. Her blade felt hot, and it began to burn through her gloves. The smell of burning flesh filled her nose, but Ciri wasn’t going to let go. In fact, she would die in this fight if she had to. Her brother, Cal, Shinda... they were all risking their lives to fight for her. She would risk everything to protect her friends.

The being had something, rather someone else on his mind, and for a split second he left himself open. This is it!! Ciri gripped her sword with her numb hands and lifted it fast. As fast as one could blink, Ciri plunged her sword right into the jewel of the being...

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:04 am
User Image
User Image

Shinda had turned her head and nothing but fear overwhelmed her. This is it....Im dead... She couldnt dodge Halaks attack and he was going to kill her. Suddenly Shinda was shoved out of the way. Ciri had clashed with the Angel...she is risking her life for her. Shinda realized that anger will only get you so far. She was still pissed but now it was different. One of Shinda's friends was in grave danger, but after being given an opening to strike, Ciri struck home. It would not be enough. "Ciri move!" Shinda found what she needed and launched herself at Halak. The Blueish flame on her hands got brighter and and cover her ams. "As two become one. Let your hand guide mine and let my hands be yours." With a cry for battle like none she had before Shinda yelled out. "JUDGEMENT!" Shinda threw her hands forward. Instead of having the Dragon of Judgment strike down from the sky, she instead released it from herself.

A serpentine dragon of blue and gold screamed from Shinda's hands and was aimed at Halak. No physical damage would dealt, but instead it would tear at his soul, the very fiber of his being. Breathing heavily once more, Shinda knew what was coming next. This was her trump card and last resort. She jumped back to get away and her vision started fade to black. Standing weakly, her arms hung loosely towards the ground. "Through the fire, rise from the ashes."

∑Location →→|Prison|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Tales of Beseria- Velvets Theme |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Nervous/Angry |
∑ Thoughts →→| I dont like this place....|
∑ Items →→| Phone, Guitar, and school bag. |
∑ Attire →→| Short Kinomo |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

Quote:

Rush and Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:18 am

"I am the instrument of Fear itself. I am Destruction's Right-hand and Death Incarnate. So what are you to me?"

"Oh just shut your hypocritical mouth. Heaven and Hell, theres no difference. Its all filled with demons. Some kill while others would rather watch. I know my fate and accept it. I will die on this plane and I will do nothing to stop it. I accept my Sins, what about you?" Sky saw the fox girl yell out Judgement and immediately moved. He knew of that attack from Thanatos but how did she have it?! More importantly, Sky saw where Halak was aiming, and he wouldnt give Halak that courtesy. Shadow Stepping into the dark, Sky reappeared in the air hitting Cal out of the blast and taking it himself. The blast force Skytherix into the ceiling. "I...will...not...die....here...I have...a family...to protect..."

∑ Location →→| Prison|
∑ O.o.c →→| Setting up with Sky~ |

Quote:

Quote:

Rush and Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:10 pm
Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

♞ Caligula Beoulve- HeadBoy- The Dust Devil♞
''Even Wrapped in darkness the light is beyond the horizon ''

╔══════════════╗

◉Caligula was glad he was able to at lest hit the damn creature,but to what end when a beam came flying at him. Many things were flying through his mind no way to dodge,but he tried anyway before being pushed away. In somewhere in that instant he felt unimaginable pain from a arm no longer their. His left arm was erased like if a giant eraser came down ,and erased his arm as he went to the ground rolling. He manged to get his feet under him ,and prop himself on one knee. He looked to Halak and to missing arm and then Halak before saying ''You son of a b***h'' he said in disbelief. The demon held back his urge to scream out in pain from such a wound,because he had that demon pride. A normal man would be riving in pain on the ground screaming their head off or black out from shock,but not him. It was evident he was in unimaginable pain ,but you could not see his face after all. More importantly he looked over to see his savior taking the blast Damn it no! he managed to scream why did ,he do that for him a stranger?

◉His mind was racing with questions of why ,and his arm was freaking gone the pain was excruciating growling he stood up. The demon decided no more life will be sacrificed they needed to end it! lifting up his good arm,he aimed his ability at Ciri sword to reinforce it with a demonic wind edge. He managed to smile wickedly ''I hope you plunge it into his heart'' he said in gasping breath fighting the pain as only a demon could. Caligula looked on as Shinda unleashed a very powerful attack unlike anything he ever seen. ''forgive....me'' he said before falling on his back his hat covering his eyes no one could tell if he passed out are not.

♍ OOC: Don't worry he'll have a wind arm for awhile.

Battle Theme For This Encounter: Nemesis

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍ Appearance: His eyes are now the color of emerald although covered up.
♍ Mental State: Normal and in control.
♍ Physical State: 100% Demon-Level
♍ Mood: Calm,Collected and fearless.
♍Location: Prision
♍Thoughts:''...............'''
♍Company: Shinda ,Ciri ,Nemesis
♍ Items: Backpack full of his school supplies.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:24 pm
User Image

User Image

When Ciri made contact with the Jewel Halak grabbed the sword, managing to minimise the damage caused. It would've been destroyed had the sword not been caught, so a small surface crack was the best solution, but when Cal's last effort was fired Halak was forced to let go of the sword, which pierced his center, even more, causing the blade to go deeper. Feeling the danger Halak quickly pushed the sword away and sent his hands downwards towards Ciri intending to slash her right down the middle, but it was then he heard the dreaded words judgment. Halaks angelic side has a history with that technique since it was used against him by its originator to stop an invasion. He wanted to dodge it, but it was too late. An incredible force pushed him down to the ground completely shattering the jewel in his chest, which caused his power to increase a ridiculous amount making it hard for him to do anything. Halak simply stood there staring at the students.

In his mind, he could see a world where humans live peacefully and finally be happy with the source of the happiness being a lonely island. In that lonely island, a man stood on a pile of corpses angels, demons, and even some humans, piled on top of one another with no discrimination whatsoever. piles on top of piles and amongst those piles were the bodies of his enemies along with others who looked to be the same age, on top of their pile was none other than Skytherix.

Out in the real world, Halak simply smiled and looked at Sky who was still in the air. "I know my fate now but you don't see me cowering, or begging. Me trying to steal someone destiny was my downfall...I saw what the future holds and it's grim...You will be the cause of everyone's death. The Sentry is reborn, and he knows the truth." Halak lowered his head still smiling and waiting for the killing blow. He was going to die but he wasn't going out without doing some damage. He knows exactly how shadow steppers work, his soul will be consumed the only problem is that his soul isn't really one, it's three fused into one, and the light energy and pain will definitely not be worth the satisfaction

Nightmares in Daydreams

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:46 pm

Sky pulled himself from the crater in the ceiling, and heard the voice of Halak. The angel was spewing more and more crap that he knew and didnt care about. Sure he could change the path of events, sure he put off the inevitable but what would that do? Vanishing into the dark as he fell, Sky reappeared on the ground. "Theres a...balance in... all worlds... It's cycle will...continue forever... Humans kill...eachother...demons invade...Heaven saves...Humans rebel...Im just...playing my role..." Skytherix started slowly floating towards the angel. He knew what was coming next. The light level in this room was perfect conditions...

"Black out the Light." Were the words Sky spoke as all the sources of light were swallowed by darkness. "I already know I will die to the Sentry. Now that I can put a name to my killer, I will at least give him the honor of a good fight." Sky had composed enough himself to make full sentences now that the dark had swallowed the entire Prison. "Yzarks Apocrypha..."

The Angel would start to feel tendrils of shadows start to wrap around his body. each tendril began to constrict tighter and tighter. As the tendrils constricted they pulled and pushed the body closer together. The sounds of bones snapping would pierce the darkness. Then within a few seconds, a burst of blood would splash on everyone that was near by as the angel was compressed into an orb no larger than a baseball. Soul and body, Sky consumed the angel. Pain racked through the demon as the light energy did its damage. No this was not worth it. The Shadows receded and light levels returned to normal. Sky was on the ground pain filled his body. It was not worth eating the angel, but it put across a point only a few would understand.

The demon got to his "knees" and stared at the blood covered floor. Everyone now knew everything about him. The one he was concerned most for was Ciri. She was his family...

∑ Location →→| Prison|
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

Quote:

Rush and Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:33 pm

So much happened in a small amount of time; Ciri was sure that she was about to be struck down, however thanks to Cal she was able to push forward. Together the two broke the jewel! And then...darkness filled Ciri’s eyes. Words from her brother and the being filled the room, and out of no where the ashen haired girl was coated in a wet substance. Ciri knew what it was, that rich iron smell....

A few blinks, and Ciri looked around. Everyone was coated in blood, and the being was..gone. Sky had devoured the being, and was on the floor himself. Sky! Ciri dropped her sword and ran to her brother. Falling to her knees next to the boy, she pulled him into a tight hug. She no longer had feeling in her hands, ad her body ached, but everyone in the room was safe and alive. You’re ok... you’re ok.. Ciri whispered into Sky’s ears as she held him tightly.

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:46 am
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►Proud

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Students

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Sword

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【】0%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Nemesis was watching the whole thing with little to no emotion, he tried his best to contain himself even when Shinda was in trouble, which was extremely difficult. However, knowning the truth about sky triggered an anger inside him like no other. Skytherix was his father's main target in his final days and killed a lot of people. Walking Over to the two hugging Nemesis pushed Ciri away and grabbed Sky by the collar with both hands, slowly clenching his fists tighter and grinding his teeth. You could see the anger and thirst for blood in his eyes Sky shouldn't leave this place, he should rot away like his damn followers. After a few minutes of intense staring Nemesis released Sky violently and went to check up on his students starting from Caligula. Rushing to his student's aid, Nemesis pulled out a vial containing a clear liquid. before resting Caligula's head on his knees and pouring some of the content into his mouth forcing him to swallow it. He then lowered his head and tossed the same vial towards Shinda. "Take a sip and pass it around, don't worry it's a healing potion. It'll recover some of your energy and stop the bleeding." Nemesis then proceeded to check on Caligula's stump and sighed in relief. "Good, the wound is closing...I'm sorry Cal."

Nemesis gently lowered Cal's head to allow the potion to continue its job and for him to regain consciousness. "It's time to reveal your ranks, and what your task is going to be from now on. Shinda, you allowed yourself to be consumed by fear, which made you use your trump card way to early. Had it failed you and the rest of the students would've died. But it didn't, and thanks to you Halak is no more. Congratulations, you're an A rank Assassin." Nemesis then got up and dusted himself off, before placing his hands in his pocket. "Ciri, and Caligula. You both showed great courage and a willingness to be sacrificed for the greater good. You worked perfectly together despite having no prior relationship. You combo attacks are exceptional and I hope you can keep a close relationship after today. Congratulations, both of you are S ranked Assassins" Nemesis then turned back to Sky, the demon he wanted nothing more than to strangle. "You're despicable...A criminal who enjoys nothing but murder. There is an old saying that goes. "If you kill one person it as if you killed the universe..." " Nemesis closed his eyes as his nails started digging into his palm causing him to bleed in anger. ""Save one person and it's equivalent to save the universe" To me, your sins are forgiven, you save your teammate from certain death and I thank you for it. Congratulations Skytherix your an A ranked Assassin."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Nightmares in Daydreams
The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
xX Yennefer Xx

Woods

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items