Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teachers' & Staff Dormitory
Lilith's Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l Mood ➤: Broken l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Kazi l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings

Where are you... Lilith's voice trailed as she followed Kazi to her bathroom. As she entered the room, it was like a spa. Lilith had never been in a spa, but she had always seen them on TV. Her eyes quickly lit up and she looked at him with a smile. Y-you did this to make me happy..? A warm and happy smile appeared on her face and she wrapped her arms around the man. Thank you so much Kazi..!

Lilith walked over to the bathtub and took in a deep breath. He had used her favorite bubble bath! Hearing that Kazi would be her bath buddy, she quickly nodded and clapped. I would love that! Reaching back, Lilith unzipped her dress and slipped it off. The priestess's skin was porcelain looking, pure and untouched. Little did anyone know there was nothing pure about her. Removing her white laces, Lilith covered her parts and blushed looking over at Kazi. With a smile she got into the tub and uncovered her body. She didn't really seem to be bothered with being naked around him.

Current Theme ➤: Insert

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:23 pm

Mood ➤: S***ing l Location ➤: Bathroom l Company ➤: Lilith l Item/s ➤: N/A
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Well Kazi didn't want to see her sad or a state of shock so that's why he did this, besides who doesn't want to make someone smile again. He smiled while showing his fangs when he received a hug...as always. But he wasn't mentally prepared for what was going to happen next, he furrowed his brows in confusion when he heard a zip sound. He turned his gaze towards Lilith, she wasn't in her dress anymore...she was wearing a lacy white undergarment. Blood immediately rushed to his head when he saw her dressing DOWN further. He heard a dripping sound, he turned his purple eyes down and notice his nosebleeding, in a steady pace like, 'Drip, drip, drip, drip, drip.'The music teacher rushed off to clean his bloody nose with a tissue.

While Kazi was cleaning his nose, he sat on the toilet while avoid his gaze away from Lilith, "So...hows zee vater." he said nervously. What she doesn't know that the man was shitting himself...metaphorically. He isn't really all excited to see a woman naked like most men, he was more nervous since his father told him to handle women like a delicate flower. 'Don't look, don't look, don't look, don't look.' He looked to Lilith.

"Throw me to the wolves
And I'll returning leading the
pack"

Theme - Dark Choral Music - The Ashes Will Be Woken

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:39 pm

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Kazi l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings

The warm water felt nice on her skin. This was something Lilith really needed to be honest; the smell of flowers filled her nose sending her mind afloat. Parting her pink lips, the priestess let out a relaxed sigh. Her heterochromic eyes fluttered open and she turned her attention to Kazi. The water feels amazing... you made if the perfect temperature~

Lilith played with the water a bit, rubbing it up and on her neck then down her arms. Aren't you going to come in too? Lilith blushed as she spoke, and turned her body to the flustered man. Her body was not completely covered by the water and bubbles, so the upper part of the woman was visible to the werewolf.

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:45 pm

Mood ➤: Nervous l Location ➤: Bathroom l Company ➤: Lilith l Item/s ➤: N/A

Kazi was tense and nervous at this point, he remembered as a 'bath buddy' you also have to hop in as well. 'Lord give me strength. he prayed he won't die by blood loss today. The music faded and there was a loud buzzing sound then the classical music reappeared again. He hovered his head over to his phone and notice he received a text from Ash, he hitched his breath a little bit when she mentioned the word 'moon'. 'Oh yeah...it's today.' he thought in dismay. Now his the one full of stress and having a lot in his mind, mostly on his current situation he has now. He sigh, it was now or never. He looked at Lilith, "Don't vorry I'm koming." he swallowed his pride.

The wolf began undressing, revealing his well toned chocolate abs and muscles, his body is relatively attractive but his not comfortable showing it out especially towards the opposite sex. He left his black brief on because he doesn't think Lilith was prepared to see that despite her being an adult. He entered the bath tub and the water levels rise due to the added volume. He placed his head under the water then rise again, he let the water stream down his face and washing off the sugar and flour from their playfully encounter in the kitchen. "Oh....It does feel amazing!" he exclaimed. he didn't notice after dunking his head under water, the bubbles formed on top of his head made it look he had a pair of Mickey Mouse ears.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:53 pm

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Kazi l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings

The color pink seemed to be a familiar color for the priestess. Her cheeks turned this pretty color as she watched the man undress. He had a really nice body, yet he didn't seem to comfortable showing it off. Lilith did notice that he didn't take off his briefs and she thought that was odd. As Kazi made his way into the tub, Lilith turned and faced him once more. Why did you leave your undies on? Are guys suppose to do that? If that was the case, then Calian and Lorenzo took baths wrong.

Kazi disappeared under the water, only to soon reappear once more. He seemed to really like the bath water, she couldn't blame him it felt amazing. Lilith watched as the man grew some new bubbly limbs. With a giggle, Lilith moved closer to him. Hehe you have ears, wait! With an idea popping in her head, Lilith shifted to her knees and propped herself up. Taking a scoop of bubbles, Lilith got in front of Kazi's face and started to shape the new bubbles into a bow. One thing she did not pay attention to, is that her surprisingly ample chest was now staring Kazi in the face. There! Now you have a cute little bow~

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:23 pm

Mood ➤: Nervous l Location ➤: Bathroom l Company ➤: Lilith l Item/s ➤: N/A

Kazi stared at her weirdly when she mentioned about his brief, he folded his arms. "Because...because I want only I few people can see down there." he said like a strict parent despite both of them being the same age group. That and he didn't want to show his private parts to her yet unless if they are married or in a relationship. He has his boundaries.

"Ears?" Kazi said confused, he should of chilled by the toilet. While Lilith was doing whatever she was doing on top of his head, Kazi face was beetroot red and the force of blood pushing against his artery walls as it goes through his body. Like air in a tire or water in a hose ; his blood pressure dramatically rise. Everything was a bit blurry to his view, since the only thing in his line of sight was Lilith's bosom. He showed of stuff tissue paper up his nose before entering. There was a moment of silence until Kazi moved away a bit and rested both of his arms on her shoulder almost like he was wrapping his arms around her, he stared at her with half open eyes like there was something inappropriate about them, "Lilith." he said in a husky voice and his lips just 1 inch away from her soft pink lips...

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:36 pm

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Kazi l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings

Ah! She exclaimed. Lilith kind of understood the brief thing, Calian did tell her that the area down there was considered a "private" area to some people. Maybe Kazi was just a private person when it came to things like that.

The little bubble bow on top of Kazi's head made Lilith giggle. It really did look like mouse ears with a little bow, but it most likely would last very long. Placing her arms back down, Lilith was come face to face with Kazi's eyes. They were...different then normal. Touching her bare skin, Lilith couldn't help but blush a deeper red as the teacher rested his arms on her shoulders. K-kazi..? The tone in his voice was much different, much deeper. The priestess felt not only her face get hot, but the rest of her body as well. Kazi...I... Lifting her hands up to his cheek, Lilith pressed her soft lips against his.

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:12 pm

Mood ➤: Loading... l Location ➤: Bathroom l Company ➤: Lilith l Item/s ➤: N/A

...'Vhat ze hell.'...Kazi felt a soft pair of lips against his, the music teacher was only going to ask her where her soap was since when he joined her in the bathtub the water level rises and so did the bubbles making it hard to navigate the bathing product. He wasn't expecting a kiss! Nor did he knew the priestess liked him in that kind of light. The music teacher slowly moved away from the kiss and slowly processed what exactly just happened.
"..."

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:20 pm

l Mood ➤: ??? l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Kazi l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings

Lilith felt Kazi move away, causing her hands to lower and her eyes to blink a few times. Had she done something wrong? Had she misread him? Biting her lip gently, Lilith averted her heterochromia eyes and smiled. W-was that wrong..? Lilith wasn't sure how she should feel; she was happy because she had finally kissed him, she was worried she had done something wrong, and she was scared he would reject what she had done. Fidgeting in the tub, she began to play with the bubbles once more. The priestess giggled and looked back at him, moving closer to the teacher once more, hovering in front of him again. Poking his nose, she placed a few bubbles on the tip.

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:49 pm

Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Bathroom l Company ➤: Lilith l Item/s ➤: N/A

It took Kazi while to process while the woman played with the bubbles. When she poked his nose leaving a spot of bubbles on the tip of it, Kazi leaned in and returned the favor. It didn't involve bubbles. He kissed her on the lips the way she did and placed his hand on her check. 'I mean...' who wouldn't kiss. She was nice, kind and bubbly, she reminded of him of a sunny day which In the winter days in Russia, the sun is really a very rare guest. He finds it adorable from ever act she does like taking care of a flower like its human, naming an inanimate object like the flower and the sorbet, still has a rubber duck to keep her company; he secretly thinks that he plays with the toy. Who wouldn't love her for who she is. "Niet, it vas just right.~" he replied then suddenly covered her face with a load pile of bubbles.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:01 pm

l Mood ➤: Happy! l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Kazi l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings

His touch was soft as Kazi places his hand on her cheek, and his lips were just as gentle. The priestess closed her eyes as he returned the gesture, and she felt her heart flutter. He is kissing me~ I feel so happy! Her thoughts turned into a smile as she happily pulled away from his lips. Is this...happiness?

As Lilith opened her eyes, she was greeted with a hand full of bubbles! They felt funny as they slowly popped on her face, and she stared at the man. Covered by bubbles, Lilith grinned as she lowered herself into the water and prepared to pounce, like a kitty getting ready to pounce on its prey. Soon after she went into the water, Lilith pounced onto Kazi, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and pressing her bare body against his. With her bubbly face, she quickly began to transfer the bubbles onto his face. Also nuzzling his neck, Lilith got the bubbles on his bare neck and hair. Hehe! She giggled into his ear as she was proud of her attack. Holding onto Kazi, she leaned up and whispered into his ear. I-I'm glad it was just right~

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:32 pm

Mood ➤: Happy/'Triggered' l Location ➤: Bathroom l Company ➤: Lilith l Item/s ➤: N/A

Kazi was taken when Lilith came out of the water and pounced him like a cat. He only let out a laugh when she transferred the bubbles to him but he suddenly felt...weird. It was mixture of butterfly at the bottom of his stomach and something else. His looked down at Lilith and notice their bodies were together, not 1cm apart, not 1mm apart they were literally against each other. His face went back to Liz's colour and hot as he wasn't used to getting this CLOSE with the opposite gender. Was he ready to see Lilith in that kind of light, 'NIET! ABORT! ABORT! ABORT!' alarm bells rang in his head to flee but his body said another. He wrapped his arms around Lilith's waist, then gave her little kisses on her cheek. "You are so kute~!" he cooed as he practically snuggled and 'squeezed' her. He was using all his willpower to prevent himself from going to the other side.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:55 pm

l Mood ➤: Happy! l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Kazi l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings

Nuzzling her cheek against his, Lilith took a look at him an noticed that Kazi was once again red. Hehe I-I'm not that cute~ Feeling the teacher's arms wrap around her bare waist caused her own cheeks to turn a pretty red color. A giggle escaped her soft lips as he kissed her cheek. With her hands still on Kazi's shoulder, she lowered herself into his lap and laid her head against his chest. Something in his lap however seemed a little too...hard to sit on. Biting her lip, she turned her two-toned eyes up to his lavender ones. K-kazi...~ Propping herself up by placing one hand on his thigh and the other still on his shoulder, Lilith gave Kazi another soft kiss.

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:08 pm

Mood ➤: Happy/'Triggered' l Location ➤: Bathroom l Company ➤: Lilith l Item/s ➤: N/A

Kazi was a still tense when she sat on his lap, his face was still heated up and filled with questionable thoughts running through his mind. Did she notice? Kazi had his arms firmly around her waist, he wonder...'I DON'T HAVE PROTECTION ON!' that was a big warning sign, he bit his lips and decided not to go through that phase yet. He doesn't want to put Lilith in that spot though now she looks less traumatized and more relaxed than back at the hallway now. Perhaps, he'll do it depending how this new blossom relationship will go...maybe. He gulped at the thought internal, or was he just scared? He hugged Lilith close to him and deepen the soft kiss while he closed his eyes; already getting lost/into it. He pulled back, then poked Lilith's button nose, "Let's get kleaned up." he gave her a toothy grin, he chickened out.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:23 pm

Lilith placed both her hands onto Kazi's chest as he pulled her close. He was strong, and she felt safe in his arms. His lips deepened their once soft kiss and Lilith could feel her cheeks get red. She remembered where kisses like this usually lead, and she felt her heart skip. Feeling him pull away, the priestess opened her eyes, a bit confused. Did I do something wrong..? the woman thought as Kazi motioned for them to get cleaned up. Although she was confused, Lilith put a smile on her face and nodded. O-okay!

Lilith moved away gently to retrieve her shampoo and soap, and then returned handing him the shampoo. Kazi had been excited to use it, so he should get to use it first. Getting the soap wet, Lilith began to lather her body with the soapy suds. Her mind was deep in thought about what she might have done wrong. He is different then the rest... I don't understand...

XxIce_ReaperxX

Teachers' & Staff Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas