Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teachers' & Staff Dormitory
Sayuri's Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Their Room l Company ➤: Nana l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Sachi quickly scurried to the television and leaned over to the cable box. Pushing one button turned it on, then the little girl pressed the button on the tv to turn that on. Happily, the little girl grabbed the controller to the television and ran to the couch. The controller was pretty big in her little hands but she managed it. Getting hersel situated, Sachi turned the tv channel to Pokémon. Come on Nana Siwver!!! Patting the seat next to her, the little girl gave her nana a big smile.

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:21 am

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Form →→| Human |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Abracadavre |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Happy |
∑ Thoughts →→| Granny mode~ |
∑ Items →→| Y'ferreals Axe, Belial's Ring, Irmata's Sword |
∑ People Near By →→| Sayuri, Sachi, and David |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Shadow Stepper || Chaotic Evil || Story Fluffer ||

"I gave up trying to take over three worlds. So I took one of them."

"Alrighty sweetie hehe" Silver smiled and moved over to Sachi. The woman pulled up Sachi and sat her on her lap. Silver was interested to see what this show was like. Sachi seemed to love it. Snuggling up with the girl, Silver was ready to watch the movie with Sachi.

"But I can't help but meddle in the mortal realm~ "

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:05 pm

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Their Room l Company ➤: Nana l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Sachi snuggled up to Silver as she held the remote. Putting right next to her, the little girl looked up with a smile. Aw you ready Nana?! The tv announced that the show was starting and Sachis eyes lit up. Grabbing hold of Silvers hand, Sachi pointed to the tv. Eebee!!! Pikachu!! Sachi pointed to each character as they appeared and announced their names for Silver to learn. Once the show picked up, the little girl watched intently as she cuddled with her nana and sucked her thumb.

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:56 pm

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Silver watched the show intently. It was very odd to see creatures like this. After Sachi pointed to the ones called Eevee and Pikachu...it was very cute.Once the show started to pick up, Silver cuddled with Sachi and stroked her hair as the show proceeded. Silver used a shadow hand to turn off the lights in the room and got settled in with the show. As much as she didnt understand the premise of the show, it was kinda cute to watch.

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:09 pm

The show was so amazing! Sachi was happy seeing all her favorite characters all together having fun and being friends! Nana Silvers hand was stroking her hair gently, and it made her kind of sleepy. Sucking her thumb, Sachi's eyelids felt heavy, and she slowly sunk into her Nana's arms. Out like a light, the little girl began to have sweet dreams.

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:26 am

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ O.o.c. →→| |

With Sachi in her arms sleeping, Silver smiled softly and decided that a small nap would do her some good. Using shadows to silently and softly raise and re-position Silver and Sachi, Silver could now fully lay down. With the Shadows gone, the woman continued to stroke Sachi's head as she herself closed her eyes. Silver would keep this girl and her mother safe. Nothing would harm them and something tried, they would know fury. But for this moment in time, This was peaceful and sweet. Silver didnt need sleep, she no longer dreamed to even make sleeping worth anything. For this moment, Silver made an exception and closed her eyes holding Sachi in her arms.

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:51 pm

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Sachi & Silver l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Very slowly, Sayuri turned the key to unlock her room. She didn't want to possibly wake up the two in the room, so she moved as slowly as she could. Quietly entering the room, Sayuri gently placed her purse in the table and looked around. There she saw Sachi sleeping on top of Silver. This was a time in which the chef wished she had a camera.

-Edit-

Looking over at the time, Sayuri realized that she had missed preparing breakfast for the students, and there was no way she would miss her lunch job. Rushing quietly into her bedroom to change, the chef ran (quietly) out the door to the kitchen.

-Exit-

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:53 pm

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ People Near By →→| [bSachi |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Silver did not know how much time had passed her by. All she knew was that that for the first time in centuries, She actually got to dream and as she slept with Sachi. Not moving, Silver kept her arms wrapped around the girl. The Demon Lord did not know how to take the dream. Was it a Nightmare? Was it a Vision? Or was it the most peaceful thing thing could think of...peace was never a strong suit with her in the first place. peace with Silver was also a relative term. Laying down, Silver waited for Sachi to wake up before she would begin to move.

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:38 pm

Little Sachi hadn't slept that long in years! She started to stir in her sleep, making small whining noises at first. Rubbing her eyes, she tried to sit up, but didn't get very far. With a yawn, Sachi opened her eyes to see her nana Silver was sleeping with her. Nnnnn..... nana Siwber?

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:30 pm

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Silver looked at Sachi when she felt the girl begin to stir. With soft smile, Silver nodded to the girl and place a hand on her cheek. "Yes darling, its Nana Silver. Did you sleep okay?" The woman said softly to the little girl. Silver was probably going to have to either try and make some food for Sachi or find her mother Sayuri. Silver never really had to make food before. Cooking would be a little beyond her as far as skills but she at least knew about it.

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:12 pm
User Image

User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Interested

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶► Silver and a baby mortal

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► N/A

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►React to the wall being destroyed however you like.
It doesn't affect Serael whatsoever. razz

【━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━】

Serael was walking outside of the academy way ahead of his army, simply waiting for the right time to strike. He walked and walked until a faint light caught his eye in the staff dorms. Staff members are usually stronger than the students, maybe he can measure the strength of this place using the staff members as the stick. "Oh, my...It seems someone is off duty...Today is a big day and I would hate it if whoever's up there missed the fireworks." Serael Grinned and he levitated towards the room's outer wall. "Let's see his destructive power...I bet it's legendary." Serael then began charging his arm with holy energy, before slowly tapping the wall.

Moments later the wall began to glow as it exploding towards the room, Serael obviously lacked control but to him, it didn't matter. Serael was the type of being who thinks in time he'll have better control than the original, and he also loved destruction. So, for the time being, he didn't care. Serael walked in and waited for the smoke to settle, and what he found in the room surprised him. "Oh, would you look at that...You like to cheat death as well...I would bow to the great Divinoxia Ten'serdsta but the last time you two met. You killed him while he had his back turned..." Thanatos' memory of Silver was very clear and while he knows exactly what happened. It won't stop him from teasing her. "I'm not gonna lie, the fact that you lost to a mere mortal is a little sad...It takes away from your reputation."

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:28 pm

l Mood ➤: Upset l Location ➤: Their Room l Company ➤: Nana & ??? l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Sachi rubbed her eyes and smiled as Silver touched her cheek. Ya!!! I swept welly good! Where's my mommy? Sachi looked around curiously, until there was a very loud crash. Someone had broken her mommies wall!!!! The loud noise startled her and there was a scary looking man now in the room. Tears welled in the little girls eyes and she started to cry.

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:33 pm

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Items →→| Y'ferreals Axe, Belial's Ring, Irmata's Sword, Dahak's Shield, and Tiamat's Horn |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

"Thats a good girl~ I'm not where mommy..." SIlver paused mid sentence as she felt a charge of energy and Silver lept in action. Wrapping an arm out the girl, Silver turned to cover Sachi from the blast. Once the smoke had settled she turned to face the one who had done this. At first rage built up but then she stopped...he smelled of death...Oh Serael you naughty dog. You are barking up the wrong tree. Silver thought to herself. Listening to the Necromancer's words only made Silver more angry than she needed to be. Maybe that was his ploy but it was a horrid idea for him. Looking down to Sachi and seemingly ignoring Serael, "Shhhh its okay sweetie, Im going to make the bad man go away. Close your eyes and cover your ears okay hun." Silver's tone was sweet and gentle but the look she gave Serael was anything but. "It seems the scavenger has finally made his appearance. Serael my dear child of the dead, you may know but you understand so little. Yes Thanatos may have beaten me, but you think claiming scraps makes you stronger. You are sorely mistaken." Before Serael could react, a shadow hand shot out and grabbed The body of Thantos on the chest and squeezed. Not to inflict harm but it would get a point across. Normally Serael would not feel anything, but When Silver grabbed and squeezed Thanatos' Chest....Serael felt the exact same. "You see, while you and whoever else you play with, try and take the mortal realm...I have all but two Lords of Hell to remove." Silver's face gave Serael a death stare might even scare higher demon lords. "I do not care what you do to anyone but 2 people. This girl and her Mother. Touch them...lets just leave it at that and I'll let you're imagination fill in the blanks." Silver said with a sweet tone and a smile on her face and let go of Serael. Silver snapped her fingers and 5 items of different Hell Lords appeared.

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:00 pm

l Mood ➤: Scared l Location ➤: Their Room l Company ➤: Nana & ??? l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Sachi wanted her mommy, but even nana Silver didn't know where she was. Sachi had to be a strong little girl this time Sniffling hard, Sachi stopped crying and nodded her head, closing her eyes and covering her ears, just like nana Silver told her too.

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:20 pm
User Image

User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Interested

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶► Silver and a baby mortal

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► N/A

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►React to the wall being destroyed however you like.
It doesn't affect Serael whatsoever. razz

When Silver finished speaking Serael was about to make a witty comment, but his thoughts were quickly cut off by the damn tendrils that started squeezing. At first, the tendrils felt fine, but as time passed he could feel his own chest concaving and he started finding it hard to breathe. No one has ever made Serael feel pain while controlling a body, this was quite a sensation. He groaned in pain and was seemingly lost for breath, and that stare...Serael was clearly messing with the wrong person.

When Silver mentioned his partner Serael smiled as Wings of pure light formed to break the tendrils. Serael then fell to the ground and started breathing heavily with the smile still on his face. He slowly looked up towards Silver. "Funny how you say that you only care about this girl and her mother when you have your own family to worry about." Serael slowly got to his feet as the wings disappeared. The only reason I came to this place is to repay your son for giving me this body. He's the architect of this attack...And he won't succeed alone." Serael walked over to the little girl and picked her up. Serael heard her previous threat loud and clear so the girl is safe...For now. "How can he succeed when there are so many gifted people here? The other side has many strong individuals including Satan and one of his descendants. When you look into the memories of the dead you find...A treasure trove of knowledge. This "Holy" man was a demon sympathizer, he didn't take care of one demon...No, he was the father of four. Very interesting man. But Tell me are you going to sit on the sidelines while your son slowly but surely dies in a stupid war? Or are you going to help him?" Serael didn't mind Silver on their side, the strongest demon alive would be a welcome addition. "You know if you join us, I can easily take care of your hell problem. I've killed demon lords before, I can even do it better than you. When you live in the shadows and no one knows how you look like, your threats make the lords destroy themselves."

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

Teachers' & Staff Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out