Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Town
Steakhouse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: Mask l Location ➤: Outside l Company ➤: Caligula? l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Bentos l Earphones ➤: N/A

Yuki listened to the reason why Caligula looks more...sexy mature. "Hmm, at least you didn't grow more inches. Otherwise we are going to have a problem..." She said solemnly, their height gap was big enough already. Most of the time she forgets that he is a demon because he doesn't act like the stereotypical creature, power hungry, chaos, deranged, psychotic, manipulative and you get the idea. So far she has never seen him in those categories. She narrowed her eyes. She rubbed the tip of her nose with her index finger, "I smell a teacher's pet." She stared at him knowingly, remembering how the two boys interacted each other she wouldn't be surprise if they were friends.

"Ste-ache?(Steak?)" She repeated his words, she turned her eyes downwards and looked distraught. Her dedication was wrong, the boy liked steak not pork! And there are plenty of delicious Japanese recipes to cooperate that. She looked back up at the demon and let out a nervous laugh, "I thought you liked piggies not utters." She smiled and she held out the bento back towards, she has given him an idea what is inside the bento box. "In future, I'll make you the best big juicy Wagya Steak...my treat." She held out the box towards him again, she also carried another bento box for herself and she too doesn't know what's inside that the chef prepared. "Here you go Dusty-senpai~" she said in high pitched voice but cute voice that you would find in anime.

"A cold and maddening descent
Descending down so far
Fall farther 'til there's nothing left
I'm left here in the dark
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:58 pm
XxIce_ReaperxX

♞ Caligula Beoulve- HeadBoy- The Dust Devil♞
''Even Wrapped in darkness the light is beyond the horizon ''

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

╔══════════════╗

┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┼ ┽ ┾ ┿

◉ Caligula smirked at her height comment ''I'll be waiting for you to catch up'' he said rather jokingly before he says '' Don't worry short girls are cute and what do they call it...fun size or am I just too tall?'' he said in honest. His mirth was stolen when she called him a teachers pet,he should of seen this coming. He gave her his best irritated look ''Oh please I'm here for a reason might as,well learn all I can'' he wasn't truly irritated,but he didn't want to be called that either. He got the feeling his relationship with the angel was going to get more complicated if,he was getting too close to Nemesis. It was one of those gut feelings,but he tried his best to ignore it until the time came.'' I hope this feeling in my gut is wrong but for now....'' breaking from his contemplation '' Hm think your new second nickname will be fun size... Frosty sounds like a dessert. Short and sweet just like you'' he declared to him it fit,well she was short compared to him and she was fun to be around. Another nickname came to mind short stack,but he decided wisely not to call her that.

◉ Caligula hadn't paid a mind to his words especially the sweet comment not knowing or caring if his words sounded flirtatious. Noticing her crest fallen expression her next comment about utters gave him pause.''Guess I should mention pork is my second favorite meat of mine'' he wonders what her expression would of been like if he'd said pork first. That would of been something,but little did she know pork was his second favorite. '' I like both but one just a bit more than the other none the less i'm going to enjoy this to the fullest'' he finished that comment by looking into her eyes he meant every word. Wagya stake he had never heard of that particular style of cooked stake,and it was enough to make him salivate a bit. '' You're...wife materiel'' he said in a bit of daze state thinking about the stake and her giving him the stake. It was nice to know he was still Caligula after his ''transformation'' and what that means is he is still eighteen,and still a bit immature.

◉ He snapped out of his daze when she gave him the box which he took gently from her. She added senpai to the end of his name,but she said it rather cutely. It was hard not to call her cute she seem to exude it he tried not to blush which he was successful,but another feeling got him really feeling...odd.'' Can't believe I'm starting to....dig this chick'' he thought but calm himself these feelings would have to be sorted out later. One thing did have him thinking ,but he decided to say it '' You said the Wagya steak was your treat awfully nice gesture why would that be?'' He said slyly awaited her response as he checked the box out even sniffing it a bit .He looked at her and said ''Don't mind if chow down do you?'' he said as he slowly open it up a bit just a bit to smell the contents even better

♍ OOC:

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍ Appearance: One eye is Crimson the other yellow. Jacket
♍ Mental State: Normal and in control.
♍ Physical State: Normal Human Level
♍ Mood: Feeling great
♍Location: Stake House
♍Thoughts:'' Can't believe I'm.... ''
♍Company: Yuki
♍ Items: Backpack full of his school supplies.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: Mask l Location ➤: Outside l Company ➤: Caligula? l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Bento Box l Earphones ➤: N/A

Yuki arched a brow, 'What reason?' she mentally thought to herself. Her thoughts were cut short when he mentioned the meaning behind her first nickname that he gave her, her cheeks coloured red at the statement then she immediately averted her eyes away over shyness. She soon looked back up at him when he replied that he does like pork but...he likes steak a bit more than pork, well everything can't be perfect. She smiled at his words he was going to enjoy her cooking anyway.

Yuki let out a carefree laugh at Caligula comment about being a potential wife, well cooking and cleaning that's not too hard for her but how does she know. She does have a ring on her finger. She stared at Caligula oddly at his question and simply cocked her head to the side, "Because..." she thought as she placed her index finger on her chin. "Hmm...is it a crime to see someone happy?" she smiled, guess her reason was the same the way Sayuri explained earlier why she loved cooking. She wants to see him happy. "Hmm not at all." sh answered his last question but before the boy can open the box, Yuki hooked her arm around Caligula's other and dragged him down to the nearest bench. She unhooked her arm and sat on one side of the space, leaving enough space for the head boy if he wishes to sit down. "I want to get front row seat to see your reaction.~"

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:24 pm
XxIce_ReaperxX

╔══════════════╗

◉ Caligula took notices of her shyness and blushing of his words and that alone made him smile inwardly. Caligula gave a helpless shrug at her response she did have a point. He himself was happy just to see her happy at least they shared that he thought. ''Nope not at all you sure as heck made me happy'' was the truth and it was more than just the gift of food. Feeling himself being pulled along by the angel,he did not resist and sat down next to her. He smirked at her response to his upcoming reaction ''The Princess get's what the princess want's'' he quip before opening the box. What greeted him was a blend of different delicious smells and it told him much. ''Hm smells like heaven must have that angel touch'' in other words the smell alone was just amazing.

◉Noticing the piggies he gave a small laugh even her cooking was cuteNice touchhe said as he picked it up by the stick and ate one a bit slow to savoir the flavor. It was so good he ate one after another until they were all gone before,he even realized it. The demon gave a sigh of satisfaction '' I like the artistic work you went into making this meal you should be proud'' he said truthfully,she went out of her way to make them look like piggies. The presentation alone was stellar everything was neat,and in order he would mention her attention to detail after he ate it all. ''Hm when it comes to looking at the food you know you're in for something good well played Frosty the next delicious looking food to catch his eye was the Tamagoyak. Now he had eaten his fair share of egg rolls before,but this looked different then anything he had seen. Picking it up he took a bite out of it and his eyes light up at the cheese and bacon combo. ''Keeps getting better'' he said with satisfaction as he ate it all enjoying every bite.

◉Only two things to eat now he observed and that was the pork and the spinach dish. Knowing the pork was going to be the best thing he was going to save it for last. Looking at the spinach dish he slightly tilted his head and then nodes respecting her choice for a healthy dish. Caligula didn't dislike veggies not at all ,but this seem different he had eaten spinach before. He begins to eat it with his bare hands it was refreshing as to be expected. ''I appreciate and respect your choice for a healthy side dish...it was refreshing''spinach is good for your health couldn't disagree with that! Now the pork the grand meal of the whole dish he looked at it with anticipation. Caligula tore pieces from it savoring it pieces by piece until there was nothing left.

◉The blend of all the spicy ginger,the soy sauce and the sweetness of the mirin gave it a unique taste. The grilled meat was a treat to his mouth and his stomach. The flavor are blended nicely and the meat is grilled just right... ,well I'm impressed'' he said quite satisfied with the meal.Thinking over all of what he just ate he couldn't really find a complaint even if he tried. Everything seem to be well made and presented ''' I can't really say anything negative about this dish... The rice balls were really good and the way they looked screamed Yuki style, the egg roll was even better bacon and
cheese is such a good combo when done right, the spinach side dish was refreshing to eat and the pork was cooked perfectly and the season blended well with the meat...amazing.''
His eyes were closed in his deep contemplation before he slowly open them,and closing the empty bento box.

'' Looks like you get a perfect ten I couldn't find anything to disagree about this dish to be honest. Hell even the piggies were made nicely I like details and craftsmanship'' he looked over at her honest words form an honest man. He stood up and stretched and yawn in satisfaction that was truly a dish to remember. '' This just means I'll have to refine my skills the next time I cook for you...I'll make it perfect. Also...congrats'' he said ending with a deep respectful taking a bow she had won. The head boy was far from upset how could he be two great meals in one day,but her meal was better than the latter. Breaking his bow he crosses his arms over his chest before sitting back down. '' I've a question Fun size have you ever soar the sky before? I mean like without a air plain.'' he looked to the grey sky as he spoke wasn't the best day for flying though. Caligula was hoping to take her to sky way up there maybe she'd see the world differently from up on high. All the while the young demon was thinking about his next dish.

♍ OOC: The bento box food looks so good o.o.

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍Thoughts:''I'll have to take a trip to the library a cook book would do me justice ''

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: Mask l Location ➤: Outside l Company ➤: Caligula? l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Bento Box l Earphones ➤: N/A

Yuki wondered how many nicknames he's going to call her, Frosty(1). Princess(2), Fun Size(3), if he suggested Short Stack along those line she would block his number for weeks. She let out a bitter light laugh at his statement, it was funny because she has never step in heaven before. The angel stared at the demon closely and anxiously as he opened the bento box.

Every time Caligula commented on her cooking skill and artistic work, it made her feel...happy and made her feel light in her feet. It has been a long time since she has felt this sort of emotion, a genuine smile emerge from her face. You can tell by the look of her eyes, her blue eyes has become lighter. She let out a light chuckle, "I want you to be big and strong!" she responded at his response towards the spinach while she flexed with her muscles. When he went onto eating the meat her smiled disappeared, she wasn't the one that should take full credit for it. "Oh I must added...I wasn't fully responsible for the meat, the chef helped me." she called herself out, sh could be seen as being too nice but for her its like a natural instinct. She is part angel after all. Yuki smiled back up at Caligula when he gave her a perfect score but she wondered if saying the piece of information will alter the number but the score was the least of her problem, "I'm happy you enjoyed your lunch." she blinked at him when he declared he would make the perfect meal for her, again she found it funny because she was hassling to get his lunch perfected at period 2.

Yuki curiously opened her bento box,she let out a girlish fangirl giggle, "Animal donuts~" she held up a donut with caremel coating on top and looked like a puppy, "You are free to join me for desert." she offered to share. She took a bite on the sugary donut and her eyes averted upwards towards him when he asked a question. She chewed and hovered a hand over her mouth, "Sky? Of course how do you think I got here so fast. Can you fly too?"

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:29 pm
XxIce_ReaperxX

╔══════════════╗

◉ Caligula saw her eyes light up becoming lighter,she he began to see her in a new light ''beautiful eyes...''. A blush crosses his tan face ,but he managed to keep looking her way and not away. I shouldn't look away anymore...small hints he thought. When she told him she was not fully responsible for the pork he looked at her as if she had slap him. ''You've betrayed me'' he said sarcastically not really upset. He respected her honesty foremost,his the type of person to speak his mind when he feels like it. Honesty is the greatest commodity to any budding relationship friends or otherwise. '' I respect your honesty as expected from an angel ,but you did have help with the pork I had no help with my food'' he said pausing to let the weight of his words effect her.

''A little help doesn't defuse the fact that the end results was delicious and your intent on making this food was from the heart'' he looked at her and gave her a warm smile. ''Honesty goes along way'' the more he learn about,her character the more he began to like her in general. Giving her a curious look when she held out the animal donuts '' I hope they're as good as they look because someone has skills..did you make this?'' looking upon her with pure curiosity. They actually looked like animals and that is what drew his eyes cuteness are not. '' Did anyone ever tell you that you exude cuteness?'' he said out of the blue commenting on her giggle and the donuts she held. '' Don't mind if I do'' he said picking up the donut that looked like a cute whale ''perfectly made'' he said before taking a bite out of the whale's face. A rush of sugar and chocolaty goodness filled his mouth as he ate the whole thing in a few bites. '' I didn't think you could being a fallen angle and all'' he said straightforwardly,but with true ignorance of her situation.

'' Yeah glad I got these powers'' he said bringing forth his right hand he created a black ball of wind the size of a baseball. He tossed the ball of wind skyward and it soared to the very clouds before expanding wide and ''exploding''. A perfect ring for the sun rays to beam down on them both bathing them in warm sunlight. '' I'm curious now I want to see your wings'' he said while leaning back on the chair enjoying the warmth. '' Maybe we could soar the skies together one day.' Maybe even prank some people with water balloons'' he said a devilish grin crossed his face a mask to mask his nervousness. '' Sounds like I'm asking her out on a date'' he thought ,he began to second guess himself ''Or we could do something else'' he said awaiting her response calming himself in the process. It was unlike him to feel nervous this was something,he rarely felt around anyone.

♍ OOC:

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍Thoughts:'' Nervousness is not in my character'''

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: ??? l Location ➤: Outside l Company ➤: Caligula l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Bento Box l Earphones ➤: N/A

Yuki stared at Caligula's face and notice the hint of pink on his face, strange...he didn't look away. As she could remember last night, he would look away. Is it because the boy has changed? Or... Yuki shrunk down when he put the weight on his words but she let out a sigh of relief. She looked back up at him then shook her head, "No actually the chef made it for me, I didn't thought about making my own lunch since I was so focus making yours." she scratched at the back of her head with a weary laugh.

Yuki stared at Caligula when he spoke about her cuteness, she puffed her rosy cheeks, "Why of course, I'm the definition of cute." she boasted proudly, "In fact you are the only one that said that." she said with a smile. She watched him take a whale donut and only devoured it in just one, two three, four(or few) bites. "How big is your mouth exactly?" she said in awe while nibbling on her caramel donut. She tilted her head of his claim of her not being able to fly because she is a fallen angel. "It's not like I was strip off my wings." she replied. She stared at the back ball of wind and watched the head boy tossed it towards the cloudy sky. She immediately felt warm on her skin, she stared up at the sky. The display reminded her of a fairy-tale...like when it's a dark cloud day and a ray of light shine through the clouds for example, Snow White when she was lying doing sleeping/dead? in her glass coffin. She focused her attention back at Caligula, "My wings..." she laughed sheepishly, "Let's just say...they don't come out from my back."

Yuki stared at him off guard at the suggestion about flying together, she never thought about having company in the skies. 'Is this a date?' 'No' she stared at him weird when he suggested another option. She waved her hand, "Oh no, your first idea sounded like fun BUT under one condition...the blame is on you when we get in trouble." she giggled as she took one last bite of her donut, she didn't notice the caramel smudge at the corner of her lip.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:13 am
XxIce_ReaperxX

╔══════════════╗

◉ Caligula looked at her he was both a surprised and impressed by,her dedication she was thinking more about him than herself. ''Now i'm really going to have to make a nice meal for you since you didn't eat for my sake'' he said genuinely he cared about her health more than he cared to admit. He watched her rosy puffy cheeks making herself look adorable as she boasted and then she admitted ,he was the only person to say such a thing.'' Just a guy who calls it like it is ...better get used to it'' he said smiling back at her his attitude carefree. Caligula snicker at her remark about his mouth '' What can I say I'm a big eater I take chomps''he said emphasizing the point by showing his sharp white teeth. Caligula felt a bit silly when she told him her wings were not stripped from,her guessed he over looked that. He looked at her a bit puzzled if her wings didn't come out of her back did they hover above her back then? '' Wings that don't come form your back? Now that i'd like see someday'' he said approvingly.

'' I wander if her wings will suit her personality'' he thought imaging what her wings might look like. When she mention he would have to take the blame if they got caught,he shrugged and laughs helplessly. '' So it is like that now? Alright but don't say i never did you any favors'' he said as he notice the caramel smug on her lip hmm ''speaking of favors'' unexpectedly Caligula took his index finger and wiped the caramel form her lip saying ''yoink'' as he did. '' You had caramel on your lip'' he said licking his finger clean in the process,he was acting boldly now. It was mostly in his nature to be bold to do what he felt like doing without thinking about the consequences. That was apart of the action anyway what the boy really was doing was dropping subtle hints. '' If you like someone you should let it be known who knows if I'll ever see her again after this'' he said reassuring that his actions were justified or at least to make it make sense to himself. The male gave a deep sigh it was about that time to tell her something ,he knew something important his heart beating in his chest like a drum,but he decided to wait for a response to his latest gesture. '' My nervousness is now gone there is only one thing to do now'' he became calm once more,he would be bold and upfront about his emotions like a true man.
New Personal Theme - Why Love?

♍ OOC: Thought I'd add a new song for Caligula more of a mood setting thing. Plus you should know me I like to add music to everything lol.

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍Thoughts:'' When you have feelings for somone''

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: ??? l Location ➤: Outside l Company ➤: Caligula l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Bento Box l Earphones ➤: N/A

Yuki stared at Caligula dumbfounded when he revealed his pearly whites yet sharp teeth, she let out a surprised gasp. "I think I have found Jaws." She exclaimed jokingly. She smiled, "If I show you my wings, you promise me you won't laugh?" she asked. Commonly wings come out from the back but in her case hers come out somewhere else which makes her look like a specific type of bird.

Yuki blinked as she was caught off guard when Caligula wiped away something from the corner of her lips, a pink hue coloured her checks when he licked the caramel off his finger. She doesn't know why but she feels like something is up with the head boy, well he is more open and bold about his actions and words now than the last time she saw him. Could it be that...'He likes me?' she was lost in thought of that as she could feel her heart beating, and a vaguely familiar emotion washed over her but then again. 'What if he doesn't like you that way.~' she feared rejection. Feeling rejected wasn't always a pleasant feeling, this brought back memories with her first boyfriend and how painfully it was when they went on their separate ways. Even worse, what if she confesses now and does see the light in his heterchromia red and yellow eyes anymore... But then again, would she feel like this again with another man? You can tell the angel has been staring off into space until she finally made eye contact with Caligula, "Hey Caligula...remember when you demons and angels used to hate each other but now all has dimmed...well...what about if they...like each other." she sheepishly turned her head away from letting her bangs cover parts of her face, "Not in a friend way." she muttered the last part under her breath. She was very anxious about the boy's answer you can tell the way her knuckles have turned white from gripping the bench tightly.

It was now or never.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:04 pm
XxIce_ReaperxX

╔══════════════╗

◉ Caligula gave a chuckle from the gut at her remark about his teeth,he was a demon after all he gave helpless shrug. When she remarked about her wings she told him not to laugh. The head boy wasn't going to laugh if they came out of her ankles,he would still see her as beautiful. '' You have my word even if you looked funny I'd still think you'd be pretty'' he admitted without a care in the world. Beauty was only skin deep unless you count inner beauty.'' I hope you're as beautiful as you're on the outside as you're on the inside'' he thought not wanting to regret what he was going to tell her. Caligula notice she was staring off into space ,he deduce she had her own inner turmoil going on,he wasn't going to interrupt her thinking. Until she turn to face him fully recounting the remark he made a while ago about demons and angles hating one another.

◉ He looked at her as she looked away as she spoke those words and she spoke them truthfully he could tell. '' More than just friends Yuki guess this means we're on the same wavelength ''If they like each other then..let nothing stand in the way'' he said calmly as he place his right hand over her own gently taking her hand,so she could face him. '' I like you more than just a friend and you must feel the same and now I ask will you explore these feelings with me will you be my girlfriend and I your boyfriend?''he said without a hint of hesitation calm and in control the head-boy never looked more mature. He let go of her hand to let her breath a moment to get ,her thoughts in order at such a bold request. Caligula felt a great pressure lifting off his chest at the moment he wore a look perpetual serene. Haven come clean about his emotions the demon felt like,he could take on the world there was no turning back.'' If all goes well i'll make sure to be faithful every step of the way'' he thought and decided to memorize that phrase to tell her just that for now he waits.

♍ OOC: Put the song down below.

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍Thoughts:''I've never been in love before,but I can guess how a man should be to his better half''

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:34 pm

When Caligula opened his mouth, Yuki bit her lips. His words came out as a blur to her ears until she felt a warm hand on her, she turned her head to him. Her blue eyes were as wide as saucers at his words and her cheeks immediately coloured a red hue. She didn't realize she was holding her breath this entire time until she heard his proposal which almost sound like a marriage one, she was really stunned how confident the head boy was. It was only yesterday he would turn his head away from her and now here he is straight up asking if their relationship can go to the next level.

This took her awhile to think, her for one wasn't a successful candidate in the love department when she thought she meant 'the one' the first time it didn't progress as much as she hoped for. When you are young you think about naive things like, 'we are dating, we are going to get married and have four kids together. We are going to live happily ever after~' but that popped like a bubble. The Disney Princesses sure looked like finding your 'true love' was easy. He wouldn't hurt like her like 'he' did before. It the angel awhile to process until she finally spoke, "Yes....yes...yes,yes, YES!" she answered as she swung her arms around Caligula's neck, embracing him in a warm hug with her soft cheek against his. She felt like kissing him but she decided to wait behind that and see if the head boy will take that BOLD step. "For a second there I thought I was going to be friendzoned." she said with a carefree laugh with her face still close to his.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:57 pm
XxIce_ReaperxX

╔══════════════╗

◉ Caligula sat back and watched as Yuki thought his offer over ,but he didn't fear rejection either. Never been in love before in such a way,he had seen scores of couples before in his four years at the academy. From what he seen the happy couples walked about all smiles and sucking faces. No time to think on it now he had gotten his answers in five yeses and a sudden hug. Caligula was blushing from her touch she seem so soft angle soft,he thought compared to his demon roughness. She was so close now his heart was beating. Caligula relaxed under her embrace how could he not and he return that hug,he put his arms around her waist confidently. The handsome demon wore a grin on his face as she spoke about being friend zoned.

◉ Caligula was shaking his head as she finished that sentence ''No way I think we can make this work well'' he suddenly and slyly ''Guess we will just have to seal it with a kiss''. The kiss he imported upon her lips was neither too long or too short,but just the right amount to hint at more to come. When he broke that kiss he said '' There will be more kisses down the road I promise to take your breath away'',he said looking her in the eyes his voice smooth a voice he never knew he had. He awaited her reaction with a satisfied look on his face truly a happy demon. Far in the back of his consciousnesses Dust Devil looked on with a scowl.

♍ OOC:

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍Thoughts:''So this what love feels like''

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:47 pm

"Wit-!?" Yuki was cut short when she felt a pair of lips against her, she instantly melted into the kiss then kissed him back in response until he broke the kiss. A light pink blushed spread across her cheek, "Since when have you become so cheesy?" he commented on his phrase with a light laugh. But for some reason she felt like they were being watched, not like people or a stalker was staring directly at the newly couple. It felt more like a presence staring down at them, she brushed off the feeling. Something popped inside her head once she came to a realization, "Yay~! That means I am Dusty's first kiss." she cheered happily to herself and gave the head boy a peck on the cheek, knowing that she is his first. She looked up at the Steakhouse building, "Does this mean we'll have our future anniversary here?" she asked while she pointed at the restaurant.

The angel suddenly looked around like she was looking for something, "Do you know what time it is?" she asked her boyfriend. She highly doubt it was still break time, she wasn't the type of student to skip class except for that little cooking lesson with Sayuri but she is still a goody-two-shoes.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:51 am
XxIce_ReaperxX

╔══════════════╗

◉ Caligula had a little laugh as,well when she had pointed out how cheesy he sounded. He remembers that comment he made about her compliments and how he thought they sounded corny and,he wondered for a moment if their relationship would be like this. Them taking little jabs at one another,but in a playful and loving manner,he found he liked that idea. '' I'll try and find better material for now your getting the cheese'' he said playfully ,but he wasn't joking either. '' Guess I'll have to find a pick up line book while I'm at the library''he thought determined to find the right words for the right moment through trial and error. Although he did think taking her breath away made some sense being a wind demon just like,her complements about wearing him like sweat pants a comment he thought was corny,but now not so much. Suddenly Yuki proclaim she was his first kiss and she was right as she planted a peck on his cheek '' I plan to make you my first and my last kisser'' he said suddenly his tone making it clear, he wasn't joking. Yuki is his first girlfriend and he plan to keep it that way for a while,he could not and would not let it fail. His shot at shared happiness with this remarkable angel and the joy and smiles,he could bring into her life is his fuel.

''I hope I don't mess this up'' he thought holding his doubts and fears at bay regarding this budding relationship. Caligula fallowed her pointing and her words regarding their anniversary '' If they lady wants it to be I've no objections the food is not bad I'll even take you there if you like. Unless you've been there already in which case we could find another area for this..anniversary you speak of'' he told her calmly taking,her feelings into account regarding location. The demon had no experience with anniversaries,so he truly lacked the care needed in choosing such a thing,but
he was trying. Caligula broke the embrace they were in when she asked about the time, he pulled out his phone and checked the time. It seemed that they had lost track of time as they got lost in each others eyes so to speak.''Time flies when you're having fun third period has started'' he told her as he lean back on the bench facing forward. The head boy draped a arm around her casually as if they were at the movies.

◉ If the head-boy was bothered by what was to come he did not show it. He had no classes this period,so he figured he'd use this time to make her that missed meal. He was secretly hopping she'd forgotten he was making her such a meal after what just happen and if he had the time.''Guess you got to go get that education some how. I'll see you later? or do you want me to walk you there?'' he asked suddenly looking her way his multicolored eyes meeting her crystal blue ones. Part of him didn't wan't her to go so soon,but he understood and would not object. '' A Lion must protect his lioness and vice versa'' he added for he did care for her safety, but neither would he be overbearing. The young demon had a lot to think about himself and on top of that, he was learning how to be a boyfriend to his girlfriend.

♍ OOC: Had a good rest was able to crank out a decent post smile

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍Thoughts:''The Lion and his lioness...poetic''

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:38 pm

Yuki laughed at Caligula when he said he would find more pick up lines but for now she's getting diary products. Yuki blinked once at his statement...'I plan to make you my first and my last kisser' she thought about that sentence for awhile while staring at for awhile until a smile emerge on her face. "Remember to go down on one knee please." she teased while she giggled, she looked sheepishly blushed. She wondered if this wasn't a cruel jinx. She didn't want history to repeat itself...

She shook her head then glanced up at the building, "Actually I have never been in there before, I'm more of a cake lover than a meat eater actually. The cafe is my sanctuary." she said with a smile, talking about anniversaries, now that the two are dating...when and where are they going to go on their first date. Her blue eyes suddenly lighten up and she snapped her fingertips she looked up at the delinquent, "I have made my decision, I'll join you on your night expedition." hopefully the boy remembered from last night, she doesn't have anything planned besides getting her song finish. She stared at Cali's phone once he pulled it out, "THIRD PERIOD!?" She exclaimed in shock but then lighten up a bit, she has never meet the foreign language teacher from the start of school and she predicts that the teacher won't make his appearance again on a Friday. Buuuut, it's not bad to just check just encase at least it wasn't fourth period otherwise she would already started flying. "Yes you may and on the way you can tell me your plans for tonight." She stood up from the bench then held out her hand towards him.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff