Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
The Daily Dragon - School Newspaper - Open 2062-63 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trickblues

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:23 pm
User Image
JONAH LANE
RavenclawFirst YearEleven Years Old

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

“Thanks, Ferdie!” He chimed as he took one of the cookies, excited to have finally found the right place. “Well, originally I was thinking photographer, since it’s a bit of a hobby of mine….” He shrugged, gesturing to his small camera that he had attached to a strap hanging off his arm, “But I like writing a lot too, so I thought maybe I would take a crack at that first and see where that goes? I know that sort of wishy-washy answer might not be the kind of thing the paper would be looking for, but… Honestly, I’d love to learn a bit of everything! Then maybe when I’d be more experienced, I could adjust to the other members and help where needed. But uh... To answer your question, definitely writer.” Realizing he was starting to ramble, as he occasionally did, Jonah took a bite of his cookie to silence himself. He gave a little hum of surprise; these were way better than his mom could ever do. “Wow, these cookies are fantastic!”

═════════════════════════════════════════════

Status
When // Fall 2042
Where // The Daily Dragon
With // Ferdie
Feeling // Eager to learn
Thinking // Yummmmmm

OOC:
kungfudemoness

Hm, a curious mind, an adventurous spirit!
Oh, you could do so well in so many places, my boy
Legacy or not, I see you going far
But, let's see then... I think, for you, it'll be

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
✠ Quinn Ezekiel Conri-Dechering ✠ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <3rd Year>
Time: 2042-2043
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
                                    Quinn had spent two years quietly sticking to himself and the library mostly, but this year not only his sister but his aunt and Grandmama encouraged him to join at least the school newspaper. He always liked to write and even wrote the occasional poem, but, he felt for the first two years too young to boldly join the newspaper. He was greeted when he entered the room to the smell of cookies. He smiled and then noticed the upperclassman leading the club... Ferdinand Delacroix. Most of the girls talked about how cute he was and Quinn could understand. The sixth year was handsome and there was something almost magnetic about the Hufflepuff. The tips of Quinn's hair started to turn orange. Quinn tried smoothing hair and quietly took a form from the stack and a quill from his bag and began to fill it out, looking up occasionally to listen to Ferdie's and the first year's conversation. Should he introduce himself? No, Quinn decided, he didn't want to interrupt and be rude. Instead he decided when either glanced his way he'd just politely nod unless directly asked a question or for introduction. In the meantime he'd just work on the application.

Name: Quinn Ezekiel Conri-Dechering
                                    Year: 3rd
                                    House: Ravenclaw
                                    Any experience: Writing essays and assignments for classes, some poetry I've written for fun that is sort of mediocre in my opinion.
                                    Why do you want to be a writer for the Daily Dragon?: I have always enjoyed writing. I find it is an excellent way to communicate my ideas more articulately than when I have to speak my mind aloud.
                                    Do you agree to have your writing reviewed and checked by editors before being published?: yes
                                    This position has a deadline, do you understand and can you abide by the deadlines given?: yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                    Ah, such concern for your dear sister
                                    A quiet, thoughtful mind, hm?
                                    Yes, I know just where to put you,

Ravenclaw!
                                    {OoC: @Kungfudemoness: Hope you don't mind Quinn's observations}
                                    Kungfudemoness

Trickblues

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:25 pm
User Image

ᵂⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵐᵃᶜʰⁱⁿᵉ
                                                          ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᵀʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵈᵍᵉ
                                                          ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ
                                                          ᴬⁿᵈ ʷⁱˢʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ

Ferdie finished off his cookie and listening. "We can always use both. I definitely keep you in mind if we need my photographers on a article or section." Ferdie chuckled when the young student really liked the cookies. "I'll tell my grandma to write the recipe. I should score u some cookies from a friend of mine. His brownies are to die for." Ferdie say a slightly older student come in and fill out a form. "Hi welcome to the newspaper club! I'm Ferdie. Come grab a cookie or as many as you want. There no peanut butter though. Someone might have allergies." Ferdie said happily greeting the newcomer

ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ˢᵃⁱᵈ‬
                                                                      ‪ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ‬
                                                                      ‪ˢᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ?‬
                                                                      ‪ᵀʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵒʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᵉᵖᵗ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ?

Trickblues

mc2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:39 pm
User Image
JONAH LANE

“That would be great, thanks.“ Jonah grinned. “Never baked much myself, but it’d be fun to try. My sister would love these.” He felt a pang of homesickness just then, thinking about how it would be years before little Rhea could join him at Hogwarts. He’d be in his… What, fifth? Sixth year? He wasn’t sure about the birthday cut off, but he knew it was entirely too long. Maybe he could learn to bake and make her some treats over the summer…

Jonah turned his head when Ferdie’s attention drifted to the newcomer, surprised he hadn’t even heard the other boy come in. He definitely looked familiar, but since he was undoubtedly an upperclassman in his house that wasn’t surprising. What year however, he couldn’t be certain. Jonah raised his hand in a small wave, a friendly smile on his face as he introduced himself after Ferdie.“I’m Jonah, it’s nice to meet you. You should try a sugar cookie, they’re amazing.” He decided to follow his upperclassman’s lead at this point and took an application himself, getting to work on filling it out. He finished the writer’s application, and as an afterthought, he went ahead and completed the photographer application as well. You can never be too thorough, he figured.

Status
When // Fall 2042
With // Ferdie and Quinn
Feeling // Content

Name: Jonah Lane
Year: First
House: Ravenclaw
Any experience: Just photography as a hobby since grade 3 or so.
Why do you want to be a photographer for the Daily Dragon?: Primarily want to write, but would like to be able to help wherever needed. Plus, photography's a blast.
Do you have your own camera and means to develop pictures?: Yes
This position has a deadline, do you understand and can you abide by the deadlines given?: Yes

OOC:
I didn't know if he would need an application if he wanted to do both at some point so I just went ahead and did it sorry if it was unnecessary. ;u;"

kungfudemoness

mc2

Ravenclaw!

Trickblues

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:23 am
✠ Quinn Ezekiel Conri-Dechering ✠ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <3rd Year>
Time: 2042-2043
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
                                    Quinn looked up and gave a sheepish smile when Ferdie's and Jonah's attention turned to him. "I'm Quinn... uh, the peanut butter thing, that's really considerate of you." Quinn's hair was turning more orange by the second, and he was pretty sure his American Southern accent got more pronounced. So much for being cool and collected. At least Ferdie was apparently well suited for his Hufflepuff house, Quinn couldn't help but think, which meant the older student was nice. He politely took a sugar cookie per Jonah's suggestion and handed his application in to Ferdie, "Um, here is the application. If you want a writing sample or something I have a few copies in my bag... I didn't know what I needed." Quinn half smiled, unsure if he was going overboard and then added to Jonah after taking a bite of the cookie, "You're right, they really are good." Slowly, warming up to the two a bit, his hair settled back to brunette with a hint of orange at the tips, which was his most common look.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                    Ah, such concern for your dear sister
                                    A quiet, thoughtful mind, hm?
                                    Yes, I know just where to put you,

Ravenclaw!
                                    {OoC:}
                                    Kungfudemoness

Trickblues

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:01 am
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃
User ImageFirst Year SlytherinUser Image
▬▬"Just as there are two sides to every story, there are two sides to every person. " ▬▬

TVespera walked into the room that the school's paper would be written in. She desperately hoped this was a good idea. She hadn't written for the public eyes before, but she was trying to branch out, see if she had a knack for other things. Plus, she hoped that if she wrote, people would see her as a who she was, and not a stuck=up Slytherin (which she fully admitted she kind of was). She could smell the cookies when she walked in, and hoped she was in the right place. She filled out the form, and looked around at the others who had gathered in the room, but she didn't speak. They seemed like they were in their own conversations.

Form

Name: Vespera Salazar (Linked above)
Year: First
House: Slytherin
Any experience: Writing in diaries of childhood, and occasionally making up a fake news story
Why do you want to be a writer for the Daily Dragon?: I'd like to become a writer for the Daily Dragon, because maybe it will help me grow to not being as socially awkward, and talking with others. Plus, writing is fun
Do you agree to have your writing reviewed and checked by editors before being published?: Yes
This position has a deadline, do you understand and can you abide by the deadlines given?: Yes

▬▬ "Within each of us is the capacity for both good and evil." ▬▬

Where: Daily Dragon Publishing
With Whom: The humans
Thinking about: Hoping this will go well
Vespera Description: Short 4' even, blond hair, green eyes and slight tan.
Wearing: School Uniform, No Robes
OOC: Sorry for interrupting..

mc2

Trickblues

Kungfudemoness

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:22 am

ARIANELL BLODWEN _________
Slytherin, Fifth Year _____._____
════════════════════════
________

Finally. Arianell breathed a sigh of relief as she breezed through the doorway and paused just within the threshold soaking in the familiarity of the room. She welcomed the distraction of fresh baked cookies and excited faces, anything to get her mind off her ex-boyfriend. The break-up had been nasty, but since it occurred over the summer, no one had been there to witness it: the angry, ugly crying, the fighting, and screaming bloody murder. It was a mess. But that, she had to remind herself, had been months ago. She had to get over it and the club was just what she needed. ”Hullo Ferdie,” Ari flashed a white smile and polished waved to the club leader; she knew no one else personally. She wanted to stop and stare at him, bat her lashes and just, stare. But that was creepy, right? Yeah. Creepy. Eyeing the sugar cookies with lust instead, she had to redirect herself to the application, almost forcefully. She couldn't start cheating on her diet, not now. No matter how tempting.

Quick, looping flourishes were scrawled on parchment in haste then she filed her slip of paper with the others. Counting heads, she took stock of the students gathered, which wasn't much. Two first years and a third year, her and the leader, only made four members. This can't be the whole turn out, can it? Ari was already late as it was, but who knows, maybe another straggler or two will come along. "Sorry for being a bit late, hope I didn't miss too much." She said to the group, but, mostly to Ferdie.

Quote:

Name: Arianell Blodwen
Year: fifth
House: Slytherin
Any experience: Two previous years as a writer/club correspondent
Why do you want to be an advice/gossip writer for the Daily Dragon?: I'm a naturally curious person, I think everyone has a right to know as much as they can about the places and people around them.
Do you agree to have your writing reviewed and checked by editors before being published?: Yes

══════════════════════
WHEN:: Fall of 2042
WHERE:: Daily Dragon Club
WITH WHO:: club members

══════════════════════

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:51 pm
User Image

Welcome to my silly life
                                              Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood
                                              Miss 'No way, it's all good', it didn't slow me down
                                              Mistaken, always second guessing, underestimated
                                              Look, I'm still around

______________________________

Felix made his way to newspaper club. He was ahead of Eddie who felix was worried about. He seemed stressed he was the starting Ravenclaw seeker. Felix knew Eddie could do it though. He was unsure if he was being supportive enough though. Hopefully newspaper club would help eddie relax and feel better. He quietly filled out his form. He hoped they had enough writers this year.

Name: Felix Geary
                                                                  Year: 4
                                                                  House: Hufflepuff
                                                                  Any experience: I write for here? I usully end up with more than the required length in class assignments.
                                                                  Why do you want to be a writer for the Daily Dragon?:I do like to write and I want to hang with people I know
                                                                  Do you agree to have your writing reviewed and checked by editors before being published?: yes
                                                                  This position has a deadline, do you understand and can you abide by the deadlines given?: yes

______________________________

So complicated, look happy, you'll make it
                                                                  Filled with so much hatred, such a tired game
                                                                  It's enough, I've done all I can think of
                                                                  Chased down all my demons, I've seen you do the same

Julian Galaksylph

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:56 pm
User Image

ᵂⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵐᵃᶜʰⁱⁿᵉ
                                                          ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᵀʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵈᵍᵉ
                                                          ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ
                                                          ᴬⁿᵈ ʷⁱˢʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ

Ferdie waved when more came in. "Hey guys welcome to and back to the club. Please eat some cookies. Heck afterward take some with!" Ferdie said cheerfully. He was glad there where new faces. Hopefully he be able to pick his successor this year. He had a few possibilities in mind. "You're not late. Don't worry." Ferdie said hoping he reassured her. "If we don't get many photographers we may have to be writers and photographers." While he was no pro photographer, he was sure they could operate a camera well enough to get photos good enough for the paper.

ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ˢᵃⁱᵈ‬
                                                                      ‪ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ‬
                                                                      ‪ˢᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ?‬
                                                                      ‪ᵀʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵒʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᵉᵖᵗ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ?

Trickblues

mc2

Essy ze Ninja

[quote"Stefan Lee Salvatore"]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:30 pm
User Image
JONAH LANE

As more students began to file in, Jonah noted he might just be the youngest kid in the room…. And for some reason that made him a little uncomfortable. He prayed he wouldn’t say anything dumb… Or worse, write something mediocre. He opted to pull back a bit from the conversation for a moment, deciding to take in his surroundings, and… Oh. There was another first year in the room. How long had she been there?

Jonah eyed her curiously for a moment, trying to figure out why exactly she suddenly stood out so much to him when a lightbulb seemed to flicker on in his head. ‘Isn’t she the girl that keeps poking people?’ He thought Vespera to be a bit quirky, but that was probably what drew him towards her, poking her arm with his finger to get her attention. “Hi,” He smiled politely, hoping to make conversation. “I don’t think we’ve properly met…? I’m Jonah, it’s great to meet you. What are you signing up for?”

Status
When // Fall 2042
With // Club Members
Feeling // Hoping to make a friend
Thinking // What was her name again...?

OOC:
Omg I've been dying to rp with Vespera for days hi ;u; Hope you don't mind <3
Stefan Lee Salvatore

Ravenclaw!

Trickblues

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:26 pm
Some say if you don’t go then you wont know
How to let go when you gotta let it swerve
Some say if you don’t try then you won’t know
How to get by now you said it wouldn’t hurt, oh no!
If I knew then what I should have known now

Hαℓƒвℓσσ∂ Ɠяуƒƒιη∂σя Sιχтн Ƴєαя Ƒємιηιѕт

╰☆╮Gi raced to the newspaper club room with her camera bag in tow and her hair disheveled. She had been working on a DADA essay when she remembered that the newspaper would be reconvening today and rushed out of her lounge wear to get ready. "Sorry I'm late! Hey Ferdie! Hey everyone!" she called out taking a form and a cookie.

Name: Gi-Seung Cho
                                                        Year: 6th
                                                        House: Gryffindor
                                                        Any experience: I've been a photographer for the dragon since my first year and I've been interested in photography since I was kid.
                                                        Why do you want to be a photographer for the Daily Dragon?: I love taking pictures and I also love taking candids of fellow students
                                                        Do you have your own camera and means to develop pictures?: Yes!
                                                        This position has a deadline, do you understand and can you abide by the deadlines given?: Yes!

Up and down jump off the deep end
Work this out I should have left with you
With you
No way out I met your best friend
She went down and I should have made my move
With you

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:30 am
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃
▬▬"Just as there are two sides to every story, there are two sides to every person. " ▬▬

Vespera looked at the boy who had poked her arm, then she stared at the spot where he had poked, then back at him. 'He poked me. Someone actually poked me before I could poke them,' she thought to herself. She realized she should probably speak up, and replied,"Hi, I'm Vespera. I'm signing up for the Daily Dragon club." She looked at him as though she was stating an obvious fact. Her eyes opened wide, as she realized he probably meant what role in the club. She had messed up with her socialness again. "A writer," she whispered, to where Jonah could hear her, but not many other people. She held in her hand a quill and began twirling it around in her hand, waiting for the opportunity to poke Jonah, when he wouldn't be expecting it.

Thinking about: This person
OOC: I've been dying to RP AS Vespera for days, so this is great biggrin HI!

Quote:

Trickblues

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:28 pm
User Image
JONAH LANE

It was hard for Jonah not to laugh at Vespera’s initial reaction to his poking—it was precisely the reaction he was hoping for—but he managed to pull through with a straight face. “Vespera’s a very pretty name,” he mentioned casually, “Means ‘evening star’, doesn’t it? My mom’s fond of astrological names like that as well… My middle name’s Castor.” He wasn’t sure why he was mentioning this to her, really, he was beginning to ramble. Realizing this, Jonah shook his head and held up his old, beat up polaroid camera. “I signed up for writing too! But from the sounds of it, they may need more photographers.”

That being said Jonah motioned to take a photo, a flash and puff of purple smoke later he pulled the picture from the camera’s slot and shook it out to help it develop more quickly. “Here! For you. To commemorate your first day on the paper.” He handed the photograph he had taken to his new acquaintance, a moving picture of Vespera twirling her quill. “I know it’s candid, sorry, but I really like these types of photographs… I feel like it really lets the subject’s essence show through the picture.” He apologized sheepishly, just then realizing how odd he must seem… He didn’t want to make a bad impression, he just really enjoyed documenting occasions such as this.

Status
When // Fall 2042
With // Vespera and Fellow Journalists
Feeling // Sheepish
Thinking // She looks kind of devious with that quill in the photo though....

OOC:
Stefan Lee Salvatore

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:02 pm
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃

After seeing a puff of purple smoke come from the camera, Vespera realized it was likely not a normal camera. When she took the picture, Vespera stared in awe as the quill kept twirling, the picture was moving. "Magic is so cool," she whispered. She nodded at his response about her name and spoke louder, "Most people don't realize about my name, I'm impressed." She continued on, "I think you'll be a good photographer, as long as the writer doesn't mess up the picture's essence with the words written for it." She placed the picture in her bag inside of her Dark Arts text book, and hoped she wouldn't forget about it, or worse, bend it up. She took her quill and poked Jonah with it while smiling, "The first of many pokes with this quill, to commemorate your first day on the paper." She said, quoting the words he had said towards her. She would have think of something better than a quill to poke with, or better yet, something better to commemorate things with than poking people.

Thinking about: Jonah
OOC:

Quote:

Trickblues

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:25 pm
User Image
JONAH LANE

“Ouch,” Jonah’s face scrunched up when Vespera poked him, halfway over exaggerating his expression in hopes of getting a laugh, the other half…. Well, quills are sharp, of course it stung a little. He rubbed his arm where she poked through his sleeve. “Thanks, I think...” Jonah grinned before suggesting, “Maybe something a little less pointy next time though.”

Status
When // Fall 2042
With // Vespera and Fellow Journalists
Feeling // Optimistic of new friendship
Thinking // Working on the paper's going to be fun, I think.

OOC:
Stefan Lee Salvatore

Ravenclaw!

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items