Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Woods
Bridge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:52 am
♞ Caligula Beoulve- HeadBoy- The Dust Devil♞
''Even Wrapped in darkness the light is beyond the horizon ''

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

╔══════════════╗

┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┼ ┽ ┾ ┿

◉ Caligula walked to the bridge and notice a few people here, but his mind was else where the books the food the dish. The head-boy took a few steps on the bridge and lean against it. and took out the three cook books and found a nice place to chill. He felt his pockets and felt for his cell-phone thinking of texting Yuki, but decided she'd make it soon enough. Thinking of what food to make her that included both meat and sweets as one. Taking his time seeing how he had lots of it,he began to read and flip through the pages. One dish caught his eye Lemon-Rosemary Pork Loin with Cherry Sauce, he could use that as aside dish he thought. Licking his lips a bit '' Should ask her if she is allergic to Cherries'' he thought and worried. He decided to keep pressing forward and found another neat side dish she might like. Spiced Chocolate-Pistachio Cookies pistachios made into cookies what more needed to be said?'' I'll have to ask her what she doesn't like'' it occurred to the head-boy he didn't know what Yuki disliked. Burning questions to ask her later.

◉ Flipping through the pages once more he found an interesting dish a cake combine with meat. It was called Chocolate steak cake he would make a slice for them both he decide.Flipping through the pages the head-boy was absorbed into the book. He was determined to make that lost meal on his behalf he would repay her in kind. After he had his fill of the book and what he wanted to cook he closed the books shut.'' sup guys'' he said putting his books away and turning to fully them attention. He wasn't sure what to make of what was going on and Ciri was here as well.

♍ OOC: Edit the post a bit to fit it in lol

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍ Appearance: One eye is Crimson the other yellow. Jacket
♍ Mental State: Normal and in control.
♍ Physical State: Normal Human Level
♍ Mood: Calm and Focus
♍Location: Assassination Class
♍Thoughts:''Hmmm''
♍Company: Shinda ,Ciri ,Nemesis and Girl in Pink
♍ Items: Backpack full of his school supplies.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:05 am
User Image
User Image

Shinda's mood dropped as now she realized that her man was in his "Teacher mode" and it bummed her out quite a bit. She guessed that this was the price she paid for crushing on him so hard. "I know I know Nemesis..." She wanted to say more but decided that it was not the best thing to do at the moment. Then a familiar very popped out and made her smile. Athena finally showed up but what she said visibly made Shinda worried. Their father was dead. She has proof, she carries part of his soul, she can only take the souls of the dead... How is this possible? Thanatos, you cant be alive...unless... "Im going with her and no, you wont stop me from doing so either." Shinda gave Nemesis a stern look. No amount of yelling, threats, or detention was going to stop this girl.

After a short while, Shinda turned after she heard Ciri's voice. "Hey Ciri, we havent started yet, today is gonna be a tough one~" Shinda had the insider information but she wasnt going to release all the info out at once...but more as needed. The newer student from the other day also appeared and greeted everyone. Shinda waved to the boy in response and gave him a happy smile."What sup what sup" She said cheerfully, trying to mask the worry she held for Athena. Someone was trying to pose as Thanatos. This was an insult greater than any made to anyone here.

∑Location →→|Bridge|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Tales of Beseria- Velvets Theme |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Content |
∑ Thoughts →→| Time for class|
∑ Items →→| Phone, Guitar, and school bag. |
∑ Attire →→| Short Kinomo |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

Quote:

Rush and Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Şƙƴƫɧᶒᶉįҳ Ţᶒŋ’şᶒᶉƌşƫą

∑ Location →→| Bridge |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Credo Revolution |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Curious |
∑ Thoughts →→| hmmm |
∑ Items →→| Tome of Shadow Summoning |
∑ People Near By →→| Students and Sister |
∑ Phobia Amplification →→|Not Active |
∑ Target of Nightmare →→| 1 - Shadow/???? |
∑ Marks of Shadow →→| none |
∑ Current Form →→| Human |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

"Let shadows guide you and fear not the dark my friend."

Sky stepped through the rift he made and walked to the bridge. At this point he cared little for anyone who saw what he had done. Sooner or later they would all know anyway. No point in hiding it any longer...well the smaller parts anyway. His Demon form was one that he needed to hide. Walking over to the group that formed by the bridge, he recognized everyone from the last time they had class and he also saw his step sister. Standing next to her, Sky nodded his head to her. "Sorry for being late. I was caught by someone." Looking Nemesis, something was odd about him. Before , Sky could sense an aura around him....but now it was gone. If anything happened, the strongest one here was himself.

"Lest the fear begin to devour you..."

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

Mystiecat537

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:03 am
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►Teacher Mode/Worried

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Shinda/Athena

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Sword

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【】0%

𝔒𝔒ℭ► Ok guys we'll need to post frequently now so that you all do what you need to do after class razz They're headed to the prison in the woods forum.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Nemesis was getting impatient with his students showing up late, this task required more than two students for them to have a chance. Shinda and Athena don't have enough power to clear the gauntlet, especially since some of the creatures are direct counters to each of their abilities. Nemesis sighed and was about to leave but stopped in his tracks when Ciri, Caligula, and Sky showed up. "Five out of eight? Fine, they'll be treated as new recruits, and of course, you'll go with her Shinda, I need to make sure she doesn't slip away" Nemesis' voice was carrying a very irritated tone, he was obviously not happy with the attendance. "Today is your final test, Pass and You'll be eligible to go on missions. The missions assigned to you will be your top priority throughout the rest of your school year, they'll have priority over everything, even your finals. If you're willing to accept your new role as a protector follow me." Nemesis looked at his students with piercing eyes as he spoke to them, this wasn't a joking matter this was life and death. After a few seconds of staring Nemesis made his way towards the forest heading to his prison. "Today you'll be facing enemies to determine your rank, from D to S. D rank mission consists of simple non-threatening chores. C rank missions will consist of day to day crime fighting, things like petty theft and human-related crimes. B, A, and S ranked missions Almost always involve supernatural beings which means if you're not careful heads will roll...Today you'll be facing B ranked Demons, followed by A ranked demons...Then you'll face an S Rank." Nemesis purposefully left the word demon out of the last one. Since they'll soon learn the hard heartbreaking truth of the world around them and they're so-called protectors.

-Exit-

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Nightmares in Daydreams
The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:51 pm
♞ Caligula Beoulve- HeadBoy- The Dust Devil♞
''Even Wrapped in darkness the light is beyond the horizon ''

╔══════════════╗

◉ Caligula watched with arms crossed over his chest as a rift form form the Sky, and his fellow student fell from it. He had no time to admire the spectacle Nemesis began to talk and as he did their was something off about him. His body language the way he spoke everything was different then last time they met. Keeping silent he wondered where Yuki was but he shrugged she would find them soon enough he guessed. Fallowing the man without question he was determined to ace the test no matter how difficult. If needed to get stronger this would be one of them. He would have to break his own limits and rebuild himself this he knew. He walked off putting his hands in his pockets with determined strides he fallowed suit.

[Exit]
♍ OOC: Welp this is going to be something.

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍ Appearance: One eye is Crimson the other yellow. Jacket
♍ Mental State: Normal and in control.
♍ Physical State: Normal Human Level
♍ Mood: Calm and Focus
♍Location: Assassination Class
♍Thoughts:''Hmmm''
♍Company: Shinda ,Ciri ,Nemesis and Girl in Pink
♍ Items: Backpack full of his school supplies.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:14 pm

l Mood ➤: Meh l Location ➤: Bridge l Company ➤: Nemesis, Shinda, Sky, Cal, Pink Girl, & Kelpie l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri forces a smile with Shinda and Sky. Just because she was in the dumps didn't mean she had to drag everyone else down with her. Ciri listened quietly as Nemesis told them what they were doing. Do I really want to do this...? Taking in a deep breath, the witcher turned to Kelpie and whispered something in her ear. The mare made an unhappy sound, but obeyed and trotted back to the school where Yennefer had put her.

Let out a sigh, Ciri turned to Sky. This will be fun huh? Maybe I can try my new powers.. Lifting a hand, Ciri waved to the others as she made her way to their next destination. No need to say goodbye when they were all going to the same place.

-Exit-

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Have I forgiven?
Yes, I have managed to forgive and control my own wrath.
I did not just kill blinded by hatred.
Yet I did have my vengeance, and I will have it.
By my own way!"

Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydream

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:33 am
User Image
User Image

Shinda stayed quiet as she listened to Nemesis. The last part of his speech seemed off. She thought they were fighting nothing but demons, but when he mentioned the S rank....there was no Demon at the end. Steeling herself, Shinda moved onward. They had a fractured team but they would have to together flawlessly in response.

∑Location →→|Bridge|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Content |
∑ Thoughts →→| Time for class|
∑ Items →→| Phone, Guitar, and school bag. |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Şƙƴƫɧᶒᶉįҳ Ţᶒŋ’şᶒᶉƌşƫą

∑ Location →→| Bridge |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Credo Revolution |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Curious |
∑ Thoughts →→| hmmm |
∑ Items →→| Tome of Shadow Summoning |
∑ People Near By →→| Students and Sister |
∑ Phobia Amplification →→|Not Active |
∑ Target of Nightmare →→| 1 - Shadow/???? |
∑ Marks of Shadow →→| none |
∑ Current Form →→| Human |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

"Let shadows guide you and fear not the dark my friend."

Sky was merely half listening to Nemesis' speech. D, C, B, A, S...they meant nothing to him but a snack. Ciri spoke to him and he grinned and walked with her. "Im sure this will be just easy as the last. Just keep your head up." Sky could feel that Ciri wasnt quite herself and cared a little about this. He was now beginning to feel like he had a family for the first time in ages. It calmed the rage that built up for so long. Walking with his sister and other students, Sky left the area and followed.

-Shinda and Sky Exit-

"Lest the fear begin to devour you..."

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

Mystiecat537

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Hurt ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Nothing 𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100% 𝔒𝔒ℭ►

Xerath was lying on top of a tree branch staring at the sky, thinking about his short time here. Was it worth it? He came here to finally be happy, but what he got instead was a slap in the face. It's been two weeks since he last uttered a single word around her or even looked at her direction. Even in class, he would pretend to be either asleep, or to busy to notice anyone. When he told the demon to go back to her Xerath wasn't thinking straight he didn't consider how he himself would react to them still being together after what was said. He had a lot he wanted to say, but he knew that if he opened his mouth around her he would say things that will hurt both of them. He loved this girl more than anything but he still had a miniscule amount of hate, he was feeling betrayed. Xerath took a deep breathe as he covered his eyes with his hood. "Why is time so slow?"

"I regret coming here, now I'm trapped...I should've listened to you, mother. Even they tried to warn me...If you get the chance to talk to them again.....Tell them I'm sorry," Of all his brothers Shasdran was the one who cared for him the most, sure none of them really liked him at first and Shasdran was especially mean to him while he was a kid, but he was also the first to defend him when he was in trouble. "Especially Shasdran...He tried to make me forget, but I didn't give a chance to explain himself." Xerath then produce a single sniffle before everything around him went silent

After a few moments of silence, a faint pleasant smell surrounded the area. The scent of someone Xerath had spoken to recently, a blonde girl who kept going to the woods looking for someone. Apparently, the professor that went missing was her brother, and she asked for Xerath's help. He usually would refuse to help others but something unnatural was lurking in the woods at night and he couldn't just let her die, he agreed and told her he'd take the night shift. "No sign of him yet? You told me he can take care of himself, so why are you worried? Take a break, Selene. I'll go look for him today, I have business in the woods so I can knock two birds with one stone." The blonde girl was still worried but managed to force a smile on her face and nod in agreement before making her way back to the academy. Xerath was obviously lying to her, normal people usually couldn't tell but he wasn't really in the mood to do anything. "Poor thing...I would help but that thing hunts at night... Xerath then went back to his previous position covering his eyes while facing the sky.

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:13 pm
User Image
User Image

Shinda was not in to best place. Just when everything was going just right...everything fell apart right in her hands. Nemesis left in the worst manner. She wanted to help him but it was not to be. He felt that she would be in too much danger. The girl was going to take the day to wander and clear her head. Once the girl approached the bridge, she saw a blonde haired boy. She recognized him to be the jerk from the art class. Well more rude than being a jerk. She decided to go down to the waters edge instead and watch the river. It was calming and soothing...which was something she needed. Shin wanted to find Nemesis. She wanted to bring him back...and kick his a**. At the same time, what would happen if he didnt want her? What if he was never found at all? Shinda sat down right at the waters edge and watched the river run by.

For everything Shinda had achieved, Love seemed to be the one that hurt the most. Possessed by an Evil high ranking Demon, Sacrificed herself to kill it, came back to Life because of Thanatos....brought Thanatos back to life by defeating a Necromancer...barely. Yet with all this, she couldnt help the person she loved the most. Wrapping her tails around herself, she had no idea what path to choose.

∑Location →→|Bridge |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Broken |
∑ Thoughts →→| .....
|

∑ Items →→| Phone |
∑ O.o.c →→| I'm gonna start this event >w> |

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:50 am
User ImageUser Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Sleepy/Low energy/Sad ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Nothing 𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100% 𝔒𝔒ℭ►

The low energy Xerath fell asleep on top of the tree, only to be waken up by a sudden "disturbance in the force"(Not sure if this works I don't watch star wars) even in his current state Xerath's senses haven't decreased. Looking down from the corner of his eyes he noticed the girl from art, and music class. The same one with that annoying ghost. How could he not know her...Selene wouldn't shut up about her. "I know he can take care of himself it's not entirely about him...It's about his girlfriend, she wants to go look for him in the woods. She's not ready for such a task...especially since...She's just not ready yet." Xerath remembered her words when he saw Shinda struggling to make a decision, she obviously was stupid enough to risk her life just to have a chance at seeing him again. If it was him he would absolutely go in but he was different from the others the forest was his home,
and the trees could always warn him when danger was near. The others didn't have his advantage.

Shinda, didn't need to say a word Xerath already knew what she was thinking."Don't be stupid...Be patient he'll be back. The forest is currently infested with monsters and demons, and we've been searching for weeks and no sign of him. Not even a corpse. My guess is that after his father resumed his position as Vice-headmaster he left to do his own thing. Don't wait for him you have a life to live." Xerath then went back to his normal position with his eyes covered and sighed. "Try to move on now, it'll be easier on you when he comes back with another girl." Even though Xerath's words seemed to be assholish it came from experience, no one knows about his relationship with Yuki. But it sure did seem like he knew what he was talking about.

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:39 am
User Image
User Image

A familiar voice rang through her ears and she wanted to just shut him out. All his words did was make her hurt more. He did sound like something like this happened to him before but how was this suppose to help her? "I'm not worried about monsters or demons...I appreciate the concern." Shinda's voice was low and emotionless. One of the things that Xerath said made her lower her head and grit her teeth however. "Life to live. I've already died to keep him and friends safe. I stared death in the face and gave him the finger. I took his fathers soul and gave him back the man that was taken from him and his sisters. Through all that and I should just move on? Give up? Sorry, you may be willing to throw away love...but I'm not." Shinda stood up and stared out to the woods in front of her. "I would call you an a*****e but you helped in a way you probably didnt mean to. I have paths in front of me and each differs from the other. Some easy some are difficult. I'm not naive to the pain and suffering I will face...but its the path I chose for myself." Shinda's mind was made up. She was done sitting on the side line and letting other people look for Nemesis. She was going look for him. Was she going to do it now? No. She wasn't stupid or careless. Sure she took chances but each time, she calculated and took the risk.

∑Location →→|Bridge |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Broken |
∑ Thoughts →→| .....
|

∑ Items →→| Phone |

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Irritated ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Nothing 𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100% 𝔒𝔒ℭ►

Xerath scoffed when Shinda mentioned staring death in the face, he knew for a fact she didn't, Eck was trapped by upper management, and Xerath despite everything was trying to find a way to release him. "You didn't stare at s**t, trust me. Tell me did you strike a deal with him? Did he give you impossible demands? Yea I didn't think so." Xerath once again shifted his eyes to the side so that he can glance at Shinda who looked determined. "Fine, don't listen to me and go look for him. Do you have anything you want to tell him in case you don't come back? any soothing words I can give him? You're not naive to the pain and suffering you may face. But he may not be able to handle the suffering your selfishness will cause. Think back to all the times you succeeded, did you do it on your own?..." Xerath who was frankly sick of talking sighed and went back to facing the sky "I'm not here to stop you from going on a suicide mission, I personally don't care what happens to you. I'm doing this for someone else." Xerath was serious, he knew only she can stop herself, so why try? He said what was on his mind and was now simply waiting for her message.

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Shinda listened to the boy and instead of being angry or sad...she laughed. Not because it was funny or because was being demeaning. Obviously the two of them had experiences that none of them knew about. "No, instead I struck a deal with a high ranking demon named Yzarkos. Who personally worked under Divinoxia. I made a mistake and in order to fix it. I had to die simple as that. So, I said my good byes and I had myself exercised. My soul was torn apart from a demons but I didn't stop. I fought the same demon and allowed others to finish the job. So true I didn't stare death in the face in the literal sentence. Did I do this alone. No. Will I go on a suicide mission to find Nemesis. No. Will I stand by and do nothing. No longer." Shinda turned and looked at the boy Xerath and Softly smiled. Her voice wasn't cold but nor was it warm. It was just her. "If your so inclined to give Nemesis a message for me. Punch him in the gut~ " Shinda looked back to the school and started to walk. She stopped mid stride and turned back. "Oh one thing I did do by myself. I defeated the necromancer that controlled Thanatos AND brought him back to life. So Yea. Don't skip music tomorrow." That part Shinda had a devious tone in her voice.

-exit-

∑Location →→|Bridge |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Broken/Determined |
∑ Thoughts →→| .....
|

∑ Items →→| Phone |

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:47 am
User ImageUser Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Broken ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Nothing 𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓】20% 𝔒𝔒ℭ►

Xerath was sick and tired of hearing all this love and sacrifice talk, and was glad she finally left. He was bitter beyond belief. Why couldn't he be the one to get Yuki. "I should've never listened to any of their advice...I'm a ******** moron..." Xerath was blaming everyone, this was the last straw, he can see her slowly fading away the longer he keeps to himself. "Mother, Cecile, Eckrovisch...I hope one day you know how this feels..." There was one person he blamed more than any of previously mentioned individuals. Himself...He chose to listen, he chose to help them instead of ceasing the opportunity. Xerath bit down hard on his lips and clenched his fists until blood started pouring from both. He then proceeded to slam his hand on the branch carrying him which caused it to break making Xerath fall headfirst.

Xerath didn't react much to the fall he simply stayed there and was looking at the river as it passed on under the bridge his angle was upside down but he didn't care. After a few moments of staring Xerath once again bit his lip as he started to breathe heavily through his nose and whatever opening was on his mouth. his eyes starting to tear up as the sudden realization of how much he screwed up came to him...He might never be with Yuki ever again...Xerath slowly dragged himself towards the river with whatever will he had left to look at his reflection, he then gathered water in the palm of his hand before splashing it against his face, hopefully, to pull himself together. He then got up, covered his eyes to hide the fact that he was crying and went back the academy. "Who cares anyway..."

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:02 am
User ImageUser Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►Mixed ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔱𝔥► 100% 𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓】30% 𝔒𝔒ℭ►

"I'm sly, deceiving, harsh, and when I'm in the mood a trickster."

"Finally all traps have been set. Now I hope I don't feel bad about the idiots dying. I gave them a fighting chance."
Xerath who was shirtless on one knee and drenched in sweat seemed to be covering something with dirt, a trigger perhaps. He was the only one who knew what the hell was lurking out there at night, he tried to warn them but they wouldn't listen. When creatures are suddenly dropped into a very foreign environment they usually die, not conquer it. "Don't even think of following them...Don't follow the idiots Yuki." He wasn't very familiar with the missing teacher's class but he knew she was in it, and even that b*****d. Xerath scoffed at the thought and stood up, looking dirty and shiny when hit by the sun. "Sorry Cecile all your hard work was for nothing...I better go shower before she sees me." Xerath threw his shirt over his shoulder and guzzled whatever was in his water bottle. Before walking back towards the academy.

Woods

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff