Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Town
Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Corwin Scandleah
︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽
Location: Park__Company: Random people and Megumi__Mood: Pumped Up__Condition: Healthy__Song: None
︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾

`•.¸¸.•´´¯``••.¸¸.•´´¯``•´

"Didn't your parents teach you not to take candy from strangers?" Corwin would bring up after she put the candy in her mouth. If it weren't for his goofy smile and innocent tone what he said could have been meant something more sinister. Being rather oblivious of the more sinister implication that what he said could have had. While laughing the lollipop would slip out of his mouth and start to fall to his left side. In one quick motion he would swipe to grab the candy. Missing rather drastically with his left hand but being able to grab a hold of it with right. "Auagh" The lollipop was drenched in saliva which caused Corwin to let it go and allow it to hit the ground. Wiping his hand on his pants he looked rather upset about losing his piece of candy; he did only have two.

"As of today? Oh! You're a new student just like me. Maybe we have some classes together. Wouldn't that be ******** fantastic" Looking up at the sky then back at Megumi. "It's getting dark isn't it?" Corwin remembered that there was something that the school didn't want them to do at night but he couldn't exactly remember what it was. It probably wasn't important if he couldn't remember.

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:31 am

l Mood ➤: Unsure l Location ➤: Park l Company ➤: Loud Boy l Item/s ➤: Book l Current Form ➤: Human

Megumi watched closely as Corwin dropped his candy, rather dramatically. She couldn’t help but giggle as he looked so upset. Taking her lollipop out of her mouth, she held it up to him. Would you like this back? she offered with a smile. If you could get past his loudness, and rudeness, he was actually kinda funny. He was also probably a fun person to be around in the right circumstances.

Looking up at the sky, Megumi nodded at his comment about it being late. To be honest, this was Megumis favorite time to be out; the peace and quiet, the alone time, it all was soothing. She stood up with her book in her hand, and her tails swayed behind her. You’re right it is pretty late... haha it would be really cool if we got a class together I have to admit. I know no one here...

Current Theme ➤: Insert

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:00 pm
Corwin Scandleah
Location: Park__Company: Random people and Megumi__Mood: Pumped Up__Condition: Healthy__Song: None

A small hint of pink spread across his face as he let out a huff. "It wasn't funny" Corwin would say much like a child would when they were being teased. Following the same behavior his eyes would light up when she offered to give back his candy. His eyes were glowing and his hands made grabbing gestures; it was obvious to anyone that that he really wanted the candy. Gulping he shook his head slightly. "Nah man its alright. I gave it to you so you should have it" Plus it would be sort of like kissing her since she had the lollipop in her mouth at least that was Corwin's sort of twisted logic. He did have the common sense to not say this out loud it would make things rather awkward for them.

Corwin started to tap on his foot not being able to stand still for a second while Megumi stood up. His eyes widen when spotting a tail swaying behind her. It wasn't something he had noticed until she had stood up and it looked so fluffy. Moving around her side and to her back her started to check out her tails. "Are you one of those furries? Not that I'm judging you do you" Corwin would say. It looked so real, so life-like and he wanted to touch it but again he wasn't a complete idiot. He knew that would be crossing some lines.

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:49 pm

l Mood ➤: Unsure l Location ➤: Park l Company ➤: Loud Boy l Item/s ➤: Book l Current Form ➤: Human

Corwin denied her candy, but it didnt upset her. It was probably for the best, they had just met after all. Popping the sweet candy back into her mouth, Megumi brushed her butt of as she stood up. She watched as the boy began to move behind her as if he had his eyes on something.... What are you... Megumi’s brow arched as she turned to look at Corwin. Furry? Haha no...I’m a Kitsune, and my tails are real. Would you like to touch them? The girl had noticed how interested he was in her.... extra limbs, so why not let him pet her tails?

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:55 pm
Corwin Scandleah

"A kitsune? That's one of those fox ladies right? Remember hearing a weeabo talk about something like that" Personally Corwin never cared much for learning about culture especially foreign culture. However it seemed like that wasn't the case for his past selves. That strange feeling of having a ant crawling across your skin but instead having it happen inside your head was a signal that some memories were returning to him. The smile on his face faded away. Given permission to touch Megumi's tail had Corwin look reluctant however his smile came back and he gave nod. At first he gave it a quick poke, his finger sank into the fur for the one second of contact. Surprised a burst of laughter came from him. "Bwhaa ha ha. It's so ******** soft" Picking up one tail with his hands he lowered himself and rubbed his face against it. Corwin had a weakness towards soft textures: pillows, marshmallows, cotton candy, feathers, you name it. Of course he hated himself for it. The moment he realized what he was doing he quickly distanced himself and start to cough. "Uh hm. Hey! Have you ever brawled before?"

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:07 pm

Wee...aboo? Megumi was pretty sure she had heard that term once before, but she couldn’t put her finger on the meaning. However she was pretty sure she didn’t want to know the meaning. As Corwin buried her face in her fluffy tail, the girl couldn’t help but turn a little red. No one had ever really been so... interested in her tails before. S-since you like them, y-you can touch them whenever you want... Megumi mentioned as she stared straight forward. His next question made her ears twitch. Brawling? Like fighting?

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:27 pm
Corwin Scandleah

"Yeah man" It didn't cross his mind that Megumi repeating the word meant she didn't understand what that was. After backing off Corwin noticed that he wasn't the only one who was embarrassed by what had transpired. Thankfully Megumi didn't seem to mind all too much as she gave him the permission to touch her tails whenever he wanted. "Really! That's awesome! Do you like put conditioner on your fur or something? Cause I wouldn't mind having softer hair" Pulling down his hoodie his short white hair came popping out of his cap. Brushing the visible part of his bristled white hair for a few seconds before placing it back into his pocket. A look of bewilderment and shock spread across his face when Megumi didn't understand what brawling was. "Of course I mean fighting what else could it mean? I looked around but there doesn't seem to be any gyms or dojos. Your hands are soft but you seem quite lean and fit. So I can't really tell if you fight or not." Ignoring personal space once again Corwin would place a hand around her bicep giving her arm a gentle squeeze before backing off again. "Yep you can definitely pack a punch." Nodding to himself.

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:46 am

Conditioner...? Megumi blinked a few times before giggling. W-well I wash my tail with shampoo, but it’s specially made for Kitsunes, you know since some shampoos are harmful to animals. I mean if you would like I can bring you a bottle and you could try it. Megumi thought about it for a moment, would her shampoo work in normal human hair?

Corwin made a move and got close to her. He was still on the subject about fighting, and she didn’t really understand his fascination on the subject. Sure Megumi could fight, she didn’t really like to fight though. The boy squeezed her arm and her eyes followed his hand. I-I can fight, I just don’t like to...do you like to fight?

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:06 pm
Corwin Scandleah

"You wash it yourself? Man I can't even reach some parts of my back I couldn't imagine washing extra limbs coming out of my a**" Corwin demonstrated by having his arms reach to his back showing how their were parts his hands wouldn't be able to reach. Dismissing her offer to bring him a bottle with a wave of his hand. "Nah man. You been too kind to me. It doesn't feel right to get a bottle from you but hey. I'm willing to trade for it. I got a couple of bottles of smirnoff if you want to drink"

Corwin let out a gasp, his mind couldn't comprehend how someone couldn't like fighting. "Of course I like to fight. Whats more fun than two people duking it out to see who's the best fighter. Sure a strong person has a harder punch but that's not the only factor. Speed and technique matter. So does being able to read the person and reaction time. It's just awesome." Corwin would ranted a bit before stopping and laughing a bit. "Sorry I have a habit of ranting."

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:07 am

Irwin was definitely an interesting character to say the least. He jumped from subject to subject quiet easily, and even after wanting to know what she uses he didn’t want a bottle of it. So strange... she thought to herself. But, a bottle of alcohol...? How are you going to be able to get alcohol? You’re around my age... Not that Megumi wanted to get black out drunk or anything, she was more curious to see how the teen would get it.

Hmmmm... I mean... I guess fighting could be fun... I don’t know I’ve been more into magic then fighting...

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:03 pm
Corwin Scandleah

With a mischievous smile on his face Corwin would ominously say "I have my ways". If he had left it at that the illusion of him being mysterious would have worked. Instead he explained what 'his ways' meant. "There is always someone willing to buy alcohol for minors. You just got to know who. I also brought some with me." Megumi didn't look like type of person would drink but that only made Corwin curious about how she would be when drunk. That alone was enough for him to offer Megumi his sports bottle he had hidden in his sweater. "And just to prove it's not roofied or anything like that." As a show of good faith he took a lengthy sip. Anyone in a certain radius would be able to recognize the smell coming from the bottle. Patting his chest gently before pointing the bottle at Megumi, trying to offer her to try some.

"Gah I just remembered. Corwin...that's my name" Often jumping from topic to topic Corwin would often forget to introduce himself to people he met. "Wait hold on a second. Did you just say magic? Like pulling a bunny out of a hat. Ah man I love that. Can you show me a trick?" Corwin was literally hopping with excitement hoping that she would do a trick for him.

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:27 am

Roofied? Did people their age really do things like that? Megumi could think back to when she was 14 and her mother always warned her to be careful of such things. The boy held out a bottle and she took is with a smile. She brought the opening to her nose and too a whiff. All the hairs on her body including her tails stood up for a moment and she winced. S-strong... she whispered, but was not about to wuss out. Holding her breath, Megumi took one large swig and gulped it down. The liquid burned her throat as it travelled down.

M-Megumi the girl said as she tried to recover from the burning sensation that was now in her stomach. Corwin was his name, and now magic...was his game? He really seemed to want to see a magic trick, and Megumi started to think. What was something that her mother taught her? I know! Megumi pulled out a small piece of paper and kissed the end of it. Throwing it next to Corwin, the piece of paper burned and did something magical, it turned into an exact copy of the boy!

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:07 am
Corwin Scandleah
Location: Park__Company: Random people and Megumi__Mood: Pumped Up__Condition: Healthy__Song: Holding Out For A Hero

Looked like his hunch was right. Watching Megumi handle the drink was hysterical; he had a similar reaction with his first drink. Patting her back and giving her a thumbs up. "Good job! Should have gotten you a soda or something to help wash it down. But for your first sip you took a lot." His hand softly brushing against hers when he reached for the bottle. Taking it away from her for a moment to take another sip, his face scrunching up slightly, before handing it back to Megumi. "Maybe some saliva swapping will help wash it down" Sticking his tongue at Megumi before laughing. Corwin was swaying softly and the little shame he had was slowly disappearing.

He didn't have a clue why she had said her name. She had already introduced herself before. The randomness of it brought out a stifled chuckle from Corwin. It upset him a little when Megumi didn't respond to his request to do some magic. Instead she decided to just litter on the ground next him. "Hey! You can't just go throwing trash on the ground" Corwin looked quite annoyed by what she had done and seemed to pay no attention to the paper copy of himself to his left. However the shadow and presence of it made Corwin turn and jump back in shock. "Holy s**t!" Putting a hand over his heart Corwin turned back to Megumi with a wide grin on his face. "You're so ******** awesome man."

As awesome as Megumi was Corwin had a few tricks up his sleeve. Other than being able to acquire alcohol as a minor. "Alright alright. You have a magnificent tail and awesome magical skills but you know. I can do some awesome stuff as well" Stretching his arms and cracking his knuckles. Corwin would extend his hands over the air. His fingers started to press down on nothing while his hands moved side to side like a man playing a piano. A seemingly pointless action was actually creating sound like a piano. A song started to play, "Holding out for a hero". It wasn't like the other songs he usually played. It was more relaxing even though his movement remained as passionate and vigorous as ever. His foot tapping to the beat of the song he played. Playing the entire song before stopping and giving Megumi a gentleman's bow with the elaborate hand gesture beforehand as well.

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:47 pm

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Park l Company ➤: Loud Boy l Item/s ➤: Book l Current Form ➤: Human

Megumi would have never thought that her first sip would have been considered a lot, but that would explain the feeling she had in her stomach. She hadn’t eaten dinner, so the alcohol hit her a bit harder. A blush formed on her cheeks when Corwin took the bottl from her hands and took another swig. S-swapping spit?! Megumi thought as she watched the boy offer her the bottle once more. Megumi wasnt about to wuss out! Taking the bottle, she took a deep breath and another hard chug of the clear liquid. To her surprise, this round didnt burn as much.

Megumi was happy that Corwin liked her little magic trick, or was that because her head felt fuzzy? Either way, the girl smiled confidently and gave a little bow. Hehehe thank you thank you! she cooed as she stood back up. Corwin claimed that he could do something amazing, and the kitsune arched her brows. Oh? Show me what you got pretty boy~

Megumi was confused at first, was this a prank? However....music started to fill her ears, and it was a song that she loved. Megumi felt her body start to sway to the music he was playing. Had she drank more of the liquor she probably would have been singin too. When the music stopped, Megumi began to clap. That was amazing!!

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:52 pm
Corwin Scandleah
Location: Park__Company: Random people and Megumi__Mood: Pumped Up__Condition: Healthy__Song:

Looked like the bookworm may have had too much to drink. Watching in amusement as Megumi's face became flushed. "Woah woah. Calm down there. This is your first time you don't want to over do it. I think...one last sip for you should do it" It was hard to tell if he was making a good call allowing her to take one more sip. Grabbing a hold of her hands when she finished her sip, Corwin pulled the drink away from and put back inside the pocket of his sweater. Corwin had no intention in watching the girl puke out her entire week's lunch. "It'll start hitting you soon anyways" Hitting was probably too strong of a word. It was almost like sleeping where you just drift into that state without even realizing it.

Corwin thought nothing of the compliment Megumi gave to him except for a it being encouragement to play even better. The hand movement and gestures were completely unnecessary. Corwin would be able to play the song without it however it wouldn't feel right to do so. Being called amazing stroked Corwin's ego as he started to laugh a bit. "That's not the only thing I can do...okay okay. Don't freak out but" Corwin was swaying a bit more as he placed a finger against Megumi's lip. "Shhhh" Shushing her he wanted to make sure she could hear what he said next clearly. "Hello...my name is Megumi I'm a kitsune with really fluffy tails" Corwin's voice sounding exactly like Megumi. "I'm a expert mimicker...mimicky? Well whatever they are called. I can copy anybody's voice"

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items