Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Warehouse of Phantoms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arkelos

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:18 pm
Arkelos heard the guards only meters away. "Dang it, i need to get out of here, i might as well be used as-" just before he could finished that sentence, a cloud of green smoke filled the air.

"Awwh cheese and sprinkles." Arkelos got up and try to fight the effects, "Must- get- toooo- saafffttttyyyyy-" his words started slurring, only making it far enough to fall behind some crates and bushes. Falling to his knees he looks at Rockruff "Find- the others, Rock-rufffff. Persian. Go- fiiiinnn--- Siihhhh-" Arkelos did not last long again the sleep powder fell fast asleep. Rockruff's ability vital spirit kicked in, after shaking off the effect of the sleep power, he ran off to find the other canines, he looked back at the Persian and made a polite grunt and jester, hoping the feline will go find Sihlo.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:36 pm
Unfortunately, the Persian was just as affected by the sleeping powder as Arkelos was. Leaving him no help whatsoever in finding Sihlo.

However, Sihlo's line of work required a certain set of skills, including having very keen sight. So, when Rockruff ran off to find Arkelos' other pokemon, Sihlo caught a glimpse of the moonlight shining off his fur. Giving her an indication of where the others might be. Rushing down a nearby fire escape, Sihlo made her way down and administered the Awakening to both Arkelos and Atreyu.

While waiting for the two to wake up, Sihlo kept close watch on the nearby sleeping guards. Should there even be a hint of them waking up, she'd have little choice but to act; and seeing as they were too close for her to risk another of her smoke bomb, she had little other choice but to shoot them.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:17 pm
Ms Edyn

Arkelos

The guards were out cold from the Sleep Powder it seemed, and once they were asleep everything got quiet, too quiet. Their little guest inside the warehouse seemed to have stopped his digging through whatever was in there but at the same time the quiet, and her instincts, told Sihlo that he was still in there. Another thing Sihlo knew is that while the guards were asleep now that they probably reported back to 'base' or some other guard and after awhile of not checking in their compatriots might get worried about them and come looking so they needed to make use of the time they have right now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:19 pm
Arkelos came to after Sihlo's awakening. "Oh my head, what was that?" Looking around he sees Sihlo standing just an arms length from him. "Huh, you are quick to react." Stumbling, but managing to stand up Arkelos looks even more closely at his surroundings. "Well, those guards took the hit harder than i did, they seem to be out cold."

Looking at the guards and than at Sihlo and himself, he's quick to act. "Quickly come help me." Rushing around to the unconious guards. "If we put on their uniforms we have a much easier time walking the grounds with little to no questions asked." Arkelos starts to quickly disrobe one of the grunts. "I'm not saying it will work, but it's a chance. Unless you have a better idea? Don't worry, i'll respect your privacy, I may hangout with canines, but the stereotype ends with me." He grinned with a chuckle.  

Arkelos

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:21 pm
"Sorry about that," Sihlo whispered, trying to keep her voice as quiet as possible, as she held her Persian's head in her lap. It was unclear whether her apology was meant for him or Arkelos.

As the awakening began to take its effect of the large cat, Sihlo stood and looked around, "Whatever we're going to do, we should do it fast. I don't like how quiet it is."

She hurried to the guards and began stripping one of his uniform, "Look or don't, doesn't matter. It's not like I'm switching out for his underwear, too."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:10 pm
Ms Edyn

Arkelos

Once the pair stripped and guards and got dressed they would hear another rustling sound and some clatter followed by quick retreating footsteps. Their friend inside the warehouse was running, going deeper into the warehouse after knocking some stuff over it sounded like. Whatever was going on he was on the move and if they wanted to find out what that kid was doing they better give chase and fast.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Arkelos

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:39 pm
"Quickly Sihlo, sounds like our friend is getting frustrated by not finding what he's after." Arkelos mentioned after getting dressed. Arkelos' hounds show up just after he finished the last lace. "hello everyone, Alright back into your pokeballs. This is getting dangerous." With a flash all the canines and abra returned to their pokeballs  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:29 pm
Sihlo returned each of her pokemon to their pokeballs as well, save for her Zangoose, who had followed Arkelos's pokemon to where they were. Kneeling before the feline, Sihlo placed her hand on her head, "Did you find a way in, Adema?"

The Zangoose nodded and immediately ran towards the warehouse. Trusting Arkelos would follow them, Sihlo followed Adema to a small door that had been left propped open. This looked to be their best bet for getting in the warehouse.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:43 pm
Arkelos

Ms Edyn

Through their own means Sihlo and Arkelos would make it into the warehouse and almost immediately upon entering they would find their 'friend', the little boy met earlier. He appeared to be struggling with a dolly loaded with a machine twice as big of him. While the dolly made it possible to wheel it away his small body didn't have the strength to move it very far before he had to take a break. From what they could hear he kept muttering to himself about how weak 'this body' was. What does that mean? Either way, it looked likely that was the machine of interest, had to be.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:21 am
"Hmm, what is this kid up to, but from what it sounds like; this kid, is no a kid." Arkelos' ears began to twitch, "Hmmmm, this might be fool hearted; but worth a shot."

Arkelos goes running into the building, "Sir, I have checked the perimeter. There is no sign of the intruders. I have the other searching all traces of the grounds. I hear a noise and came to check on it." Arkelos quickly glanced around, "That's the end of my report, I'll leave you to your business and inform you if we uncover anything. Keep a sharp eye out, i sense they are nearby. Rest assure they will not get away." Arkelos turns to leave the warehouse, getting to the door he gets a chill down his spine.

"I had hope to get a sense of what going on, but i could get a sent, a feel, anything. As if this is just an illusion, or worse."
Arkelos whispered to himself.  

Arkelos

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:43 pm
Sihlo crouched behind some large boxes as she watched Arkelos run up to the boy. She wasn't entirely sure what he was up to, but figured it best if she stayed behind for the moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:56 pm
The boy of course would hear Arkelos and would shoot a glare at him. What on Earth was this guy doing and why was he here? As Arkelos walked away the boy seemed to become alerted to something else as he began to look around, searching the area with his eyes. After fixing his gaze on some boxes a very unsettling smile appeared on his face.

"Hello." The young boy would say to Sihlo as he tapped her on the shoulder from behind. How did he move so fast? "Your friend might be easier prey but you are more worth my time." With that said he would slam his small palm against Sihlo's chest, both of their chests beginning to glow red. As soon as contact was established she felt like she was going to fall asleep, that her mind was slipping away. If someone didn't do something soon she just knew she would never be the same.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Arkelos

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:32 pm
"Abra now!" Arkelos' Abra shattered it's psychic cloaking shield behind Shlio. Seconds after Arkelos and his canines all teleported in surrounding the kid. "Rockruff stone edge, Poochyena; Shadowball, Houndour; beat up, Furfrou; Hypervoice, Growlithe; Fire spin, Abra; break the link."

All the pokemon abilities fire off toward their target, Arkelos noticed the link wasnt being broken. Making a last second decision; Arkelos jumped over toward Shlio knocking her aside and making contact with the child- As well getting caught up in the blast itself.

Abra quickly teleported Shlio outside the warehouse to an undisclosed location. Just before the blast struck, Arkelos looked up at the child, "I may not be your prime choice, but i'm glad i was your last." He said with a sinister smile. as the attack hit, and explosion of tremendous force shoot the area.

"I- hope every- one, is- safe."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:41 pm
"What the-?" Sihlo jumped back as the "kid" appeared in front of her. The next thing Sihlo knew, she was....somewhere. All she really knew was she was no longer in the warehouse and Arkelos' Abra was standing next to her, "Hey, what the hell happened back there?"  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Arkelos

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:45 pm
Ms Edyn
"What the-?" Sihlo jumped back as the "kid" appeared in front of her. The next thing Sihlo knew, she was....somewhere. All she really knew was she was no longer in the warehouse and Arkelos' Abra was standing next to her, "Hey, what the hell happened back there?"

"You are safe, that is all that matters. Arkelos pushed you out of the way. That is all i know. You will be safe here; in my warped space. Please rest, regain your strength." Abra telepathically said.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff