Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Garden Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OriginalAnus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Agostina Enoch
⇣Occupation⇣
School Psychologist
User ImageUser Image

After Agostina sneezed, she started to hear two others voices, male and female. She moved her head left than right, looking for the people talking. Agostina walked down the path a little more to be greeted by the man who was excited by her presence. Once she looked at him, she tilted her head to the right and narrowed her eyes. I think that's the headmaster... she thought. Agostina never really had seen his face in person, only in a photo that Elias showed her.
Before Agostina directed more of her attention to the strange man, she sensed another person within the women with him. Even though the human inside her gave off a different vibe that wasn't human, she was pleased to sense life being born. As the women left, Agostina wondered what kind of being was inside her.
Agostina shrugged it off and turned back to the man that was cooeing at her. Since she was off duty for now, she Decided to play along. Agostina playfully stretched her front legs out and stuck her butt in the air, wagging her black and white tail.

User ImageUser Image
⇢Get to know me⇠
⇣Mood⇣
Happy + Relaxed
⇣OOTD⇣
Service Dog Collar
⇣ID Tag Information in Spoiler⇣
ID Tag style
Color of Tag is silver
═══════════════
"Agostina"
"Psychologist"
"(insert school number)"
═══════════════

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:28 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Garden l Company ➤: Agonstine l Item/s ➤: Sweets
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

In a split second when the dog made the cute gesture, Lucius was close to the dog while kneeling down in front of it. He took both its front paws with his hands, noticing the comparison how small the paw was compared to his hands. "Aww you are small.~" even though the dog was medium sized. The headmaster took the dog into his hands and lift it up in the air, he squinted his eyes and looked close at the animal until he saw a leaf-shaped structure. "So you are female.~" he cooed, noting it's gender. He brought the female close to his chest and carrying the domestic animal like it was a baby. He noticed her collar, "What's your name dear.~" he said to himself as he took a look at her her silver ID tag. "Agostina...Hows the school doing for you doc~?" he asked the Psychologist review on the school while tracing his gloved finger across the dog's belly.

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

OriginalAnus

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

OriginalAnus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:21 am

Agostina Enoch
⇣Occupation⇣
School Psychologist
User ImageUser Image

The back legs of Agostina felt uneasy once the headmaster took her paws into his hands. your mom thinks other wise she thought as she heard his comment about how small she was. Once she was steady again, she was picked up. Agostina was starting to get annoyed with getting picked up all the time even though she wasn't a small dog. does my gender matter... she thought as she saw him checking for her gender, which she than narrowed her eyes in a glare.
"I could've told you my gender...and it's fine. I've only had one visitor, which was your mother" she said as she was held in a baby position. Despite being in an uncomfortable position, she leaned her head against the Headmasters chest and let out a sigh. "I know it's a bit too early but congratulations on the child" she said. Agostina know the other female was pregnant from her canine senses but she did happen to spot the couple together, which caused her to assume it was his.

User ImageUser Image
⇢Get to know me⇠
⇣Mood⇣
Annoyed + eh
⇣OOTD⇣
Service Dog Collar
ID Tag style
Color of Tag is silver
═══════════════
"Agostina"
"Psychologist"
"(insert school number)"
═══════════════

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:48 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Garden l Company ➤: Agonstine l Item/s ➤: Sweets

Lucius looked down at the dog in confusion, "Mother? Oh no my mother died a long time ago perhaps it was someone else you had." He said with a smile but there was a hint of uneasiness in his voice. The headmaster's smile seemed to grew wider when the psychologist mentioned a child. "Thank you.~ I hope it's a girl so she can be made of sweet, spice and everything nice and spoil her like a princess and defend her from the horrible trolls(boys)! Or! Or a boy that can be as handsome as his daddy! I'll give him a guide about woman: If a woman is upset, hold her tight and tell her how beautiful she is. If she starts to growl, retreat to a safe distance and throw chocolate at her.~" This man is prepared to have a little one in his life even though he has to take care of the big ones as well.

Lucius felt a buzzing against his chest as he reached and pulled out his backup phone since he left the other one in Erwin's room. He looked at the message and tilted his head,
Come up to the office.

He stared in confusion then let out a pout and looked to the Agostina, "I'm afraid I have to go, but don't worry I'll be back to modify that little collar of yours." he said with a mischief glint in his eyes. With that said he placed the dog properly back on the ground. "Bye bye doggy.~" he cooed as he stood up and left, though when he encounters the dog again it was going to be in for a treat...
+Exits+

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain: Sorry he has to g so soon >~<

OriginalAnus

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

OriginalAnus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:23 pm

Agostina Enoch
⇣Occupation⇣
School Psychologist
User ImageUser Image

Agostina's eyebrows narrowed when he mentioned that his mother died, does he not know her ghost is around? she thought as she looked at him. A feeling of joy and relief filled her when she heard him talk about his future child. She was thrilled that someone was happy about having kids, and from the looks of it, he would be a great father.
Agostina felt the vibration of the phone due to having her head on his chest. She patiently waiting in his arms and stared up at the sky, then cocked her head in confusion when he mentioned her collar. modify? It's fine how it is.... The expression of confusion stayed on her face as she was placed back on the floor. "Goodbye Headmaster" she said and watched him leave. Once he was gone, she continued her mini walk through out the garden and stopped herself from smelling more flowers. About 10 minutes passed before she finished her walk and decided on leaving. [exit]

User ImageUser Image
⇢Get to know me⇠
⇣Mood⇣
Confused + eh
⇣OOTD⇣
Service Dog Collar
ID Tag style
Color of Tag is silver
═══════════════
"Agostina"
"Psychologist"
"(insert school number)"
═══════════════

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:31 pm

l Mood ➤: Calm-ish l Location ➤: Garden l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings

It didn't take Lilith long to find the garden. It was beautiful, roses, tulips, poppies, every kind of flower seemed to call this place home. Maybe I can find some Calla Lillies! she thought as she began to the walls of flowers. Lilith would stop and smell all the flowers, and her mind was once again at ease. These flowers couldn't judge her, couldn't tell her how horrible she was. All they could do was look pretty and smell lovely~

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:41 pm
User Image
╠═══ Lorenzo ═╬═ Rodriguez ═══╣

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Lorenzo had been out in such a hurry he didn't even realize that he had no idea where he was suppose to be. Was it second period already and if so where was the class. At the very least he knew what class it was. Science a class that was either his favorite or his most hated. If getting lost wasn't the worst thing his body was sore while he was lost. Especially his rear, that what he got for trying new things. Not that at the moment it had felt bad. Spotting silky hair among the flowers, Lorenzo realized he could ask the woman for directions. It was possible that she worked here, or was a student. Except, that would involve him having to talk to her and that wasn't something he was too comfortable with. But hey building confidence was always something he had been meaning to try so what was the worst that could happen. Walking over to the woman smelling the flowers, he would extend his hand only to bring it back to his pocket. "Um excuse me...can I get some help. Uhm I'm sort of lost" Lorenzo would say not giving the woman eye contact. Why was something so simple felt so weird. Didn't help that Lorenzo looked like a complete wreck; hair all messed up not that he ever fixed it, his clothes were wrinkled and not properly patted down. And for those with a keen sense of smell, sweat and natural pheromones showed that he just had sex. Not that anyone would be able to tell that, except for maybe some animal.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Ω Location: Alexander's Room

Ψ Company: Pink Haired Lady

Φ Mood: Annoyed

Σ Condition: Sore

Π Song: Nothing

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:01 am

l Mood ➤: Calm-ish l Location ➤: Garden l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings

Lilith heard someone speak and immediately turned around. There standing a few feet in front of her was a boy. He looked like he had had a rough night, and he reeked of sex. The smell seemed to awaken something inside of her, something she feared. Mmmmm~ Good morning....what do I smell? The voices were awakening, and she began to panic internally. Who is this boy.... we are hungry... IM HUNGRY LETS SKIN THIS BOY! IM SURE HE TASTE FRESH, JUST GET A WIFF OF THAT SMELL! This is true, it seems like his.. meat has been tenderized~

H-hello.. H-how can I help you? Lilith took a quiet gulp as she tried to avoid the voices in her head. She felt her stomach rumble, and she took a step closer to the boy.

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:18 am
User Image

The woman had fast reflexes she turned immediately when he started to speak, there was no lag or anything. Kind of cool but kind of scary at the same time. When the woman asked how she could help, he was confused. Then realized he hadn't explained what he had actually wanted. "Oh uh...do you know where the science class is?" Lorenzo would ask taking one step back, he hadn't build up enough confidence where seeing someone take a step closer to you wasn't intimidating. It was also possible she was just heading the direction he was at.

Φ Mood: Confused

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:32 am

l Mood ➤: Calm-ish l Location ➤: Garden l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings

F**KING EAT HIM ALREADY B**CH!!! Lilith's head began to pound as the voices got louder. She shook her head to the boy with a smile. I'm afraid that I am not sure exactly where... however I believe it is on the other side of the garden.. She pointed further into the garden with a smile. Lilith felt like she couldn't control her body any longer, and she quickly took the boys hand. Here I will take you~ Follow me! The priestess put on a cheerful smile as she lead the boy further into the garden...

Once they were further into the garden and very out of sight, Lilith stopped and turned around. Her expression was innocent, sweet, pure. She drew her face close to his and blushed. Y-you smell good...

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:47 am
User Image

At least the woman was cheerful, seeing a friendly smile made him feel more relaxed. "The other side? Oh alright thanks. Name is Lorenzo by the way. Nice to meet you" He felt a little more open and he was always one for manners, extending his hand to her. He was surprised to have it taken but instead of shaken it was pulled alongside most of his body. He was offered to be taken which was fine by him, though he wished she wouldn't move so fast. "Thanks?!" Lorenzo was barely able to keep up his pace with hers when suddenly they stopped and the woman turned around. Good thing he was fast on his toes as well, coming to a complete stop before any collision could happen. This was obviously no the classroom so he wondered why she had stopped. To his shock she leaned her face to him, her cheeks were read and her expression was kind of cute. The woman's word could have been less creepy but no words could save Lorenzo from complete shock. "Uh...I mean...flowers probably smell better" Lorenzo chuckled trying to inch away from her however she still had his hand and he was too nervous to make a run for it.

Φ Mood: Confused

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:15 am

l Mood ➤: Sad/Hungry l Location ➤: Garden l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings

Lilith looked the boy in the eyes. Her gaze was calm, innocent, yet hungry and lustful. She leaned close, but soon noticed that the boy was moving away. Show him what hurt feelings looks like~ Lilith pulled away and let go of his hand. Her expression turned into lonely and sad look. I'm sorry...I..I thought perhaps... Slightly turning her body, Lilith averted her gaze to the ground. She looked as though she had just gotten her heart broken. I guess really no one likes me... Yes...reel him in...your doing great my dear~ HURRY THE F**K UP I AM STARVING!

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:25 am
User Image

Seeing his initial act of rejection hit the woman, not only hit but hit hard. Made Lorenzo feel sad for herm especially when her expression changed. She had looked so happy before and he had done this to her. "It's not you...its just...I don't know you" Lorenzo would try to explain only to see her look worse off. Her next words broke his heart, as he really started to feel like a piece of s**t for having done nothing wrong. Taking a few steps closer to her he grabbed her hand. "I'm sure someone likes you. I'm not even good looking and my personality is tolerable at best. You wouldn't want a kiss from me...but if it will make you feel better" How easily Lorenzo was manipulated. Putting his hand on the woman's chin he lifted her face up, he didn't even know how to kiss properly but he tried his best. Leaning towards her face, their lips softly pressed together for what Lorenzo planned to only be a few seconds before he pulled away.

Φ Feeling: Pity

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:13 pm

l Mood ➤: Sad/Hungry l Location ➤: Garden l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings

Lilith had
the boy in her hands, all she had to do was render the boy unconscious. As she was about to send her sweet poison into his mouth, she felt something in her chest, like she had been shot by something. STOP! You are not alone here! It seems as though someone naughty is spying on you darling~ Crap, Lilith had to think of another plan, one where she would have any...interference. She pressed her body against the boy, and squeezed her hand in his. Gently pulling away, she put on her innocent face. Her cheeks turning pink Lilith bit her lip and looked up at him. N-not here...someone will see us.... f-follow me~ Lilith smiled and pulled the boy towards the exit, keeping notice to stay out of the sights of the man she had met at the chapel.

Once she had made her way out of the garden, she looked back at the boy with a smile. M-my room alright with y-you?

PonderingPenguin

OriginalAnus

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items