PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:49 am
CastielDemetori

User Image

Яyan Иovak

Mood:Happy
Wearing:Lounge Wear
Theme:Headphone Activist-Hiku
Voice: Andrew Garfield- Peter Parker

Ryan laughed mainly to himself as he pulled an old looking bag out from under his bed and took out a camera. The camera seemed to match the bags age when looking at its appearance, it was a film camera not digital. Ryan looked up from his camera at Cas when he mentioned playing a game.

"Ok, sounds easy enough. You start though."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:06 am
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Castiel

Cas thought for a few moments, trying to think of a lie that'd go with his truths. He put his drawing book onto the dresser along with is pencil befor sitting where he had been.
"Okay. I have two piercings, I have a tattoo, and I've only kissed one person before and it was awful. Which do you think is the lie?" He asked looking over at Ryan. Cas wondered if Ryan would guess right or if he'd think he really had a tattoo. Cas wasn't one for pain but the piercings were quick and not as painful as a tattoo would be. He bit his lip as the thought of him having to show off his piercings went through his head.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:24 am
CastielDemetori

User Image

Яyan Иovak

"I doubt a little softy like you has tattoos."

He said in a cheeky manor, not using softy as and insult but rather an odd compliment of him being adorable.

"Where are these piercings though? and who did you kiss that it was awful?"

Ryan sat and thought to himself looking at the ceiling what should his two truths and one lie be.

"Alright going with your theme, I have a tattoo, I'v never had a girlfriend, I'v had a boyfriend."

Ryan was sure he would stump him with this he did have a tattoo and despite him changing in front of him he had never turned his back to Cas, also him being bisexual made the lie just a little bit harder to guess, he had actually never been in a relationship with a girl, guess he found guys more attractive.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:34 am
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Castiel

"Well yeah. They hurt way to much for me to even consider getting one." He said before his face got a bit red at the mention of his piercings, "My uhm nipples are pierced. The person who kissed me was also the same person who at the time was bullying me so this was high school." He explained, shaking his head. Cas thought about Ryan's two truths and lie.
"okay, I figure you have a tattoo because you don't seem like you'd be as bothered by pain," He paused to think about the last two, "I'm going to guess it's the girlfriend one."

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:09 pm
CastielDemetori

User Image

Яyan Иovak

Ryan raised his eyebrows in surprise when he said he had his nipples priced he definitely wasn't think thats what was pierced. He thought maybe his ears or nose was but he just didn't have them in.

"Well look at you Mr.edgy. Oh and look at that you guess my lie, I have indeed never had a girl friend."

He smiled at Cas now a little bit more curious about his piercings and what else this little adorable guy was hiding. Ryan didn't mention where or what the tattoo was or who he had dated he sat there waiting for Cas to tell his two truths and one lie now. He was really enjoying this game, like a lot.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:53 pm
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Castiel

"I wouldn't say I'm edgy. I didn't get them done to be edgy. I was young and dumb. By young I mean a few years ago and by dumb I mean I did it because of a bet." He said shaking his head, "Anyways. I haven't ever done anything sexual with anyone not even myself, my twin punched someone in the face for trying to touch my butt, and a girl at my school showed me her boobs and I ran away flailing. Which do you think is a lie?" He asked smiling, his face warming up a bit. He put his hands on his cheeks. Stiles never had to punch someone for almost touching his but He did run away flailing.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:38 pm
CastielDemetori

User Image

Яyan Иovak

"Well lets see, I wanna say you have done nothing sexual but you also seem to be the kind of person who would run away failing...hmmm. You have never done anything sexual. You seem to innocent for that."

He hadn't met Stiles but if he was the opposite of Cas then he figured that maybe his bother would do something like that. He got a little smirk on his face thinking of how innocent Cas seemed in his eyes.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:53 pm
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Castiel

"Stiles has acutally never had to punch anyone because of almost touching my butt. Although he did punch the kid that kissed me and I think another kid for trying to punch him for punching the kid that kissed me.
It was a fun experience." He explained, giggling a bit, "It's not really funny but the face the guy made after getting punched was great". He laid down, facing Ryan.
"What are your next two truths and a lie?" He asked looking at him.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:58 pm
CastielDemetori

User Image

Яyan Иovak

"Well that does sound like an interesting time, hmm. . . let me think. I'm a switch, I'v only had one boyfriend, My first kiss was with a straight man."

Ryan wanted to start to spice things up maybe make things a little bit more sexual, he mainly just wanted to see Cas' face get all pink and heat up, he thought it was so cute.

"You think Stiles would punch me if I tried to kiss you?"

Ryan raised an eyebrow at Cas before turning and putting his camera on his dresser then crossed over to Cas' bed and sat down on the edge of it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:14 pm
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Castiel

Cas thought about for a moment before his face heated up.
"I mean I don't think he would if I didn't have a problem with it.." He said his face getting warmer. He watched Ryan as he got onto his bed. Cas bit his lip and kept his eyes on Ryan. He didn't know if this was going to be one of his 'let's turn Cas into a tomato' things or if he really was going to kiss him.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:22 pm
CastielDemetori

User Image

Яyan Иovak

"Well? What do you think my lie is?"

Ryan looked at Cas and tilted his head a little. Guess his kissing comment broke poor Cas. Ryan chuckled a little bit before poking Cas' side trying to get a response from him.

"Hello earth to Cas??"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:30 pm
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Castiel

Cas giggled at the poke.
"Oh. Right. We're playing a game. Uhm. The switching one?" He guessed. He didn't mind if he ended up being wrong. He was learning about Ryan, which was nice.
"I get easily distracted especially when people say things about kissing me.
It's just a thing that happens." He stated.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:50 pm
CastielDemetori

User Image

Яyan Иovak

"Haha wrong, I'v had more than one boyfriend."

Ryan grined as he had stumped and distracted Cas. Ryan brought his legs up on the bed now and crossed them. He postioned himself so that he was now facing Cas more.

"Alright your turn Mr. Lover boy.

Ryan ran a hand threw his hair and ruffled it a bit as he waited, this game was actually pretty fun

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:03 pm
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Castiel

"Oh. Okay. I kinda didn't have a real guess so I just kinda picked one. I've never held anyones hand, I've gone skinny dipping, and bubble baths are my favorite because bubbles." He said laying on his back, looking at the ceiling.
"I probably shouldn't have used bubble baths but I've been thinking about having one for awhile now." He informed the other.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:57 pm
CastielDemetori

User Image

Яyan Иovak

"skinny dipping huh, well i wouldn't mind doing that with you."

Ryan smiled at him with a cute smile before looking up as he thought.

"I dunno never held anyones hand?"

Ryan shifted himself on the bed so now he was laying next to Cas but where Cas' feet where was where Ryan laid his head. He figured Cas was a fan of bubble baths, like who wasn't.

Hyde School Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff