PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:35 am
CastielDemetori

User Image
Johnny Kain
Mood:Content
Wearing:White v-neck, sweats, boxer briefs
Theme:F*ck Me Up
Voice: Jax-Sons Of Anarchy

He heard Demitri leave the house and shrugged going back to the T.V. After watching it for a few moments he left the T.V on and walked up stairs and into his bedroom he sat on the edge of his bed a little bit before laying flat on his back and staring at the ceiling. He rubbed his face then looked at the dried blood on his arm. He stood up and walked to the bathroom, washing it off before he looked at himself in the mirror. With wet hands he ran them threw his hair then left the bathroom and walked back down stairs and into the kitchen. He noticed that Demitri's things were still here and decided to put the bag of other food in the fridge. He then grabbed the knife and washed it off then moved on to cleaning up the counter and floor.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:44 am
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Demetri

Demetri went back into Johnny's house after a bit,
making sure not to touch anything with his bloody hands. He stood in the kitchen for a few moments before taking off his jacket and shirt. He wiped his hands with the shirt.
"Y'know it's not nice to tempt people with things like that. Especially someone with little self-control such as myself." He said before wiping any blood off his face with his shirt.
"Oh also I should probably tell you, you have one less neighbor now." He said cheerfully. The human blood changed him, in obvious ways, causing him to be less caring.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:20 am
CastielDemetori
C: God damn im stealing that picture for any future rps oh my lord

User Image
Johnny Kain

Johnny heard footsteps and stood up throwing the damp bloody rag into the sink and turned to see Demetri. Bloody and half naked now he crossed his arms as he looked at him. Well he did have the choice to drink Johnny's blood.

"Well that's alright, I guess it will be a little quieter around here now with one less neighbor. You did have the opportunity to drink my blood, which would have been the safer rout."

Johnny looked at the boy up and down. his eye brow raising slightly and his eyes changing to more like those of a dog, they were still pale blue but had stripes of grey in them. Johnny liked what he was looking at. He turned though and went back to the bloody rang, rinsing it out then wringing it out.

"You would have more control if you human blood, and you being out while on the edge wouldn't be so hard like it is now. I may not be a vampire, but iv done my studying in the years iv been alive."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:32 am
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Demetri

"That'd be something wouldn't it. A vampire like myself addicted to werewolf blood. Why would that be the safer route? Either way I'm a goddamn mess with nightmares and of course my favorite, slightly unstable mind," He chuckled and watched Johnny," You think I haven't tried, in the time that I've been a vampire, to control myself? I put myself through hell trying. So whatever you think you know may not apply to me." He said before putting his hands behind his back and taking a step closer to the werewolf.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:39 am
CastielDemetori
C: God damn im stealing that picture for any future rps oh my lord

User Image
Johnny Kain

"And maybe you are just not trying hard enough. I'v spent 300 years in this body on this earth, I'v seen child vampires with more control than you."

Johnny was a bit more aggresive now taunting him. He didn't want to hear this boy complain about all the things he had tried and nothing working. Just because you have a few slip ups doesn't mean you should just quit.

"You think I got this good at controlling my anger by complaining about it? No, I worked my a** off not to lose myself and kill someone i cared about again. I left everyone for years just so I could control myself, I didn't give into it."

Johnny took a few steps toward the vampire, Johnny being a bit irritated didn't just show in his voice but his fangs were w bit longer. He stared at Demetri with cold eyes that narrowed as he spoke

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:49 am
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Demetri

Demetri shrugged.
"Well, I'm glad for them, means fewer people are getting killed by monsters,"
He said looking away, "I don't have anyone that I really care that much about and I haven't had anyone like that for almost a hundred years. Maybe I just went wrong by staying by myself this whole time. I just thought it'd be the right thing to do, instead of putting myself in the position where I could have gotten used to humans and being around them." He said quietly. He wasn't sure what his next move would be, mainly because he didn't know how he'd handle being around another human after this. He must've gotten somewhat better at controlling himself because he only killed the one instead of multiple.
"Do you think..you could help me? I mean if you don't want to that's fine but I've tried it my way and here we are.." He asked looking at the werewolf.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:01 pm
CastielDemetori

User Image
Johnny Kain

Johnny kept his arms crossed and his face stayed the same as he listened to the boy. He did seem like he actually wanted help but was this boy going to actually listen to him or complain more. He tilted his head a bit as thought if he should help him out or not.

"Guess I could help you, but I want to hear no complaining I don't care how hard it is, I don't care how much the cravings hurt. Thats how you learn threw pain."

Johnny went back to cleaning up the floor till all his blood was soaked up by the rag and threw it back in the sink then walked into the living room and sat on the couch. He looked over at Demetri then back at the T.V this was going to be a difficult journey for the boy, not so much for Johnny

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:08 pm
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Demetri

Demetri nodded.
"No complaining. Okay. I can do that." He said quickly. He put on his jacket and zipped it up. Demetri went into the living room and looked at the tv. He wasn't used to those things, that and he hadn't seen one in awhile.
"Is there actually interesting stuff on the..T.V?" He asked curiously. He put his hands into his jacket pockets and glanced at Johnny.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:01 am
CastielDemetori

User Image
Johnny Kain

"Sure, I mean what i find interesting might not be interesting to you."

Johnny glanced over at him, then looked down at his shirt where the blood was from his arm. He let out a sigh and stripped it off before standing up. He grabbed a small box off a table sitting next to the couch and took a cigarette out of it.

"Want one?"

He asked and held out the box to the vampire as he put the cigarette in his mouth and pulled out a lighter from his sweat pants pocket and lit it. Johnny still didn't seem as primal and interested with Demetri. Like he was just bored with the kid and was waiting for him to leave, or to do something exciting at least.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:03 am
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Demetri

Demetri blushed a bit at the half-naked werewolf, something he'd seen before but probably wasn't going to ever get used to.
"Yeah I suppose." He said quietly, shaking his head when he was offered a cigarette.
"Is this what you normally do? Watch tv? Doesn't that get boring?" He asked curiously, looking around the living room.
"I know there are lots of channels and stuff but unless it was like about nature than I'd probably watch it a lot." He said shrugging. He was sort of curious as to what the rest of the house looked like so he went up the stairs. He wasn't going to touch anything, mainly because he didn't want an angry werewolf.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:19 am
CastielDemetori

User Image
Johnny Kain

Johnny didn't respond, he just took a drag of his cigarette as he watched the male go upstairs of his house. He raised his eyebrow as he watched, where did this guy think he was going, and what did he think he was doing. Johnny followed him up the stairs. There wasn't much to the house, there was his bedroom with an attached bathroom. And empty back room and the down stairs area. The most odd looking things in his house was a wall in the upstairs, it was right at the top of the stairs and was painted black with skulls and other oddities hanging from it. Another odd thing was in the hallway just outside his bedroom door was a glass case with more odd things in it and around it. Johnny was a collector of sorts, but most the things he had collected he didn't buy he was the one who. . .'made' them.

"What are you doing exactly?"

Johnny asked as he stood behind the vampire, rather closely. He took another drag of the cigarette while he looked at him then at the area around them.

"Nothing really special to my house, nothing of value either if that's what youre looking for."

He took one last drag before he put the cigarette out on the staircase banister. He looked at the vampire again like he was his prey, checking him out.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:29 am
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Demetri

Demetri turned to face the werewolf.
"I was uhm..just looking...I wasn't going to touch anything. I was just..curious about what the rest of the place looked like." He said quietly. He glanced at the other's chest for a brief moment. Demetri's face slowly got tomato colored again after he noticed the look the werewolf was giving him.
"You have a nice...b..place nice place..it's nice.." He said nodding to himself.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:38 am
CastielDemetori

User Image
Johnny Kain

Johnny walked towards Demetri causing the vampire to back up a bit, Johnny was backing him near a wall till he got close enough to put his hand on the wall blocking the vampire from moving to one side.

"Yea, nice place."

He licked his lips a bit as he stared at the male. His other hand moved to the zipper of the vampires jacket and slipped the zipper down till the jacket was fully unzipped. Johnny looked down then back up to the males face. He moved his hand up and under the chin of the Demetri.

"Sure you dont want to confess anything right now?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:49 am
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Demetri

Demetri bit his lip for a few moments.
"Confess? D..depends on what exactly you're referring to. I mean it could be the fact that you are very attractive and very close, which is really turning me on right now. Or It could be the fact that I'm currently stuck, here in this spot and I feel like I'm going to melt. I mean maybe you wanted both things but what would I know I don't read minds." He quietly rambled. He glanced at the other's lips before biting his bottom lip.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:56 pm
CastielDemetori

User Image
Johnny Kain

Johnny let a smile creep to his mouth as he moved his body closer to the other, making Demetri's back hit the wall. He licked his lips again as he looked at the other. Johnny moved his hand to Demetri's chest and moved the jacket apart and placed his hand on where Demetri's heart would be. Johnny's hands weren't warm but hot, the myths of werewolves being warmer than humans and vampires was very, very true. Johnny then moved his hand up to the side of the males face and just stared at him with his cool blue eyes, with flecks of grey in them, his smile showing his k9's

"So, I am attractive, and I'm turning you on."

His voice seemed deeper than before as he moved his hand from the wall to the door next to them and pushed it open. Behind the door was his bedroom, it was a dark room like the rest of the house, but the furniture in this room seemed newer than the rest, and seemed to fit him a little more than the rest of the run down looking place.

Hyde School Teachers Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff