Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Black Abyss {Literate RP Bar} {Grand Opening!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Intempestus

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 8:16 pm
Paracket
The young male panther entered the bar, regarding its morose setting and ambiance. He gently placed a paw to the door, pushing his way into the other room as he cluthced his carrier bag to his side, taking in the new scenes all at once. He set himself down and his bag next to him, head fixated his sights on the bar table as he reached inside for his sketchbook, placing it in his lap and promptly began sketching. His tail idly flicked behind him, his ears folding inward to detect any conversation or sounds around him. "Mmf." he hummed lowly to himself as he settled in to his night out.

Maki noticed a new customer walk in. He had a messenger bag squeezed to his side.....That's the one I want..... She squeezed her notepad in her fist and took a deep breath. She's never really met a panther before....Which was strange.
The blue wolfess watched him as the panther sat down at a table. From his bag, he pulled out a sketchpad and started to draw. Again, she tensed up and her eyes grew wider. She looked down at her own sketch that she drew not too long ago. There was no clue as to if it matched up with his art though. Maki grew a little nervous, but she didn't know why....
She drew in a deep breath and decided to approach him to take his order.
"H-hello" She said, bending forward a little bit. *Ahem* "My name is Maki, I'll be your waitress this evening. Is there anything I can get for you tonight?" She was looking around, eyes darting, which was not normal for her when she's with a customer.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:54 pm
Intempestus
Phanto_Thief
Intempestus
The Suicide was delicious.
"Thanks" She said as she sighed contently. The she-wolf handed him the charge for the drink, put 2 bucks in his tip jar and winked.
After he orders for himself, Maki smiled and took a look around the bar for any new customers.
A new one had arrived. He slid in to the stool next to her and wiped his forehead. He looked tired and Maki wondered if he was ok. She turned to him and smiled sweetly.

"Hey there, Are you ok? Can I get you anything to eat or drink?" She handed him a hankerchief from her pocket for him to pat himself with.
Kou gratefully took the hankerchief. He pointed to the DDR machine catching his breath lightly. "I..was...doing..a...really..hard...level" Kou said inbetween breaths.

"No problem. ^.^ *thumbs up* Oh yeah...that's right. That was amazing! I'm not that good yet. When you catch your breath, and get rested up, do you want to play with me?"
She smiled again.
"Do you want anything to drink?"
"Thanks! Sure playing with you sounds great and I would love a strawberry daquri ((sp?))" Kou said kindly after catching his breath.  

KouWolf

Chibi-keiichi-Ed

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:33 am
he hears the order and smiles with a small chuckle that sounds tasty actually
before h started he walked around and cleaned all the tables hummin random jrock softly. He then set them all in the sink and washed his hands before starting the drink. He looked at the half way panting guy and made an extra bic drink settign ti in front of him wiht an unbrella and orange slice .
There you go Enjoy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:06 pm
Intempestus
Paracket
The young male panther entered the bar, regarding its morose setting and ambiance. He gently placed a paw to the door, pushing his way into the other room as he cluthced his carrier bag to his side, taking in the new scenes all at once. He set himself down and his bag next to him, head fixated his sights on the bar table as he reached inside for his sketchbook, placing it in his lap and promptly began sketching. His tail idly flicked behind him, his ears folding inward to detect any conversation or sounds around him. "Mmf." he hummed lowly to himself as he settled in to his night out.

Maki noticed a new customer walk in. He had a messenger bag squeezed to his side.....That's the one I want..... She squeezed her notepad in her fist and took a deep breath. She's never really met a panther before....Which was strange.
The blue wolfess watched him as the panther sat down at a table. From his bag, he pulled out a sketchpad and started to draw. Again, she tensed up and her eyes grew wider. She looked down at her own sketch that she drew not too long ago. There was no clue as to if it matched up with his art though. Maki grew a little nervous, but she didn't know why....
"H-hello" She said, bending forward a little bit. *Ahem* "My name is Maki, I'll be your waitress this evening. Is there anything I can get for you tonight?" She was looking around, eyes darting, which was not normal for her when she's with a customer.
His head shot up as soon as he recognized he was being adressed by the waitress. His ears perked up and his dull gray eyes stared casually, shutting his sketchbook and feeling himself blush under his gray fur. "O-Oh." he barely made himself audible. "Hello, Madame... I would love something to drink. How about a glass of beer?" He took her further into speculation, getting to scratch the very tip of her nervous behavior and taking heed to maintain his collected ambiance. He quickly reached over to his messenger bag, setting it on his lap as he stuffed his sketchbook back inside carefully.  

aaaaafkp

Chibi-keiichi-Ed

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:20 am
Ed sits behind the bar calmly spinning an empty absolut vodka bottle in his hand. he mumbles tohimself about wondering when he got off shift he wnated to go out and eat or at least sleep. His apt was probly very lonly rigth now without him since hes been so busy. He looks at and watched Maki take an order form some patron and awaits her return.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:24 pm
Paracket
Intempestus
Paracket

His head shot up as soon as he recognized he was being adressed by the waitress. His ears perked up and his dull gray eyes stared casually, shutting his sketchbook and feeling himself blush under his gray fur. "O-Oh." he barely made himself audible. "Hello, Madame... I would love something to drink. How about a glass of beer?" He took her further into speculation, getting to scratch the very tip of her nervous behavior and taking heed to maintain his collected ambiance. He quickly reached over to his messenger bag, setting it on his lap as he stuffed his sketchbook back inside carefully.

Maki's eyes, which at normal are green, have now turned to a deep but bright red. They darted around with the actions of the panther's hands, which stuffed his sketchbook into the messenger bag.
Her blue paws grasped the small notebook tightly. She gave a small closed but nervous smile while he blushed. Her ears twitched a bit when she spoke as well.
"O-ok...beer....Erm...is that it for you sir?" She asked him, tail twitching and stuttering a bit. Her gaze now landed upon the bag that held the coveted sketchbook. For some reason, a certain interest had sparked within her mind about that book. She wondered why he had been so quick to hide it.
She soon realized that she was staring, and quickly shot her red eyes to meet his. Her muzzle was open just a tad....she closed it as soon as she realized it was, then gave a small embarrassed smile.
"Sorry... sweatdrop ...I'll be right back with your drink sir"
Without hesitation, she turned around, tail swishing behind her, and headed back to the bar.
"Sorry Ed.....Here....he just wants a glass of beer. That's it." Maki said, slapping the little notebook on the counter for him to see. She turned and glanced back at the panther, then back at Ed, and stressed  

Intempestus

aaaaafkp

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:18 pm
Intempestus
Paracket
Intempestus
Paracket

Maki's eyes, which at normal are green, have now turned to a deep but bright red. They darted around with the actions of the panther's hands, which stuffed his sketchbook into the messenger bag.
Her blue paws grasped the small notebook tightly. She gave a small closed but nervous smile while he blushed. Her ears twitched a bit when she spoke as well.
"O-ok...beer....Erm...is that it for you sir?" She asked him, tail twitching and stuttering a bit. Her gaze now landed upon the bag that held the coveted sketchbook. For some reason, a certain interest had sparked within her mind about that book. She wondered why he had been so quick to hide it.
She soon realized that she was staring, and quickly shot her red eyes to meet his. Her muzzle was open just a tad....she closed it as soon as she realized it was, then gave a small embarrassed smile.
"Sorry... sweatdrop ...I'll be right back with your drink sir"
Without hesitation, she turned around, tail swishing behind her, and headed back to the bar.
"Sorry Ed.....Here....he just wants a glass of beer. That's it." Maki said, slapping the little notebook on the counter for him to see. She turned and glanced back at the panther, then back at Ed, and stressed
Blinked, wondering if he could of been upsetting the girl. As his eyes locked with her's for the split second, he opened his mouth as if to enquire about her actions, yet he was cut off by her leave. Now unable to contain his interest in the two, he hugged his carrier bag to his tummy, letting out a small yawn and bearing his fears over his lower lip as he feigns disinterest. When he saw the woman peer back to him as she spoke to the male across the counter he made sure to lock eyes with her again, ears perked in attention.
"Euh... I wonder what she wants...?" he thought idly, his long tail curling and twitching as he waited for a long sought out beer.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:18 pm
Paracket
Blinked, wondering if he could of been upsetting the girl. As his eyes locked with her's for the split second, he opened his mouth as if to enquire about her actions, yet he was cut off by her leave. Now unable to contain his interest in the two, he hugged his carrier bag to his tummy, letting out a small yawn and bearing his fears over his lower lip as he feigns disinterest. When he saw the woman peer back to him as she spoke to the male across the counter he made sure to lock eyes with her again, ears perked in attention.
"Euh... I wonder what she wants...?" he thought idly, his long tail curling and twitching as he waited for a long sought out beer.

Maki ordered the Daquiri for Kou and waited for the beer that the panther ordered.
When their eyes locked, she turned back quickly.
He saw me look back at him!... She thought to herself. It was only until she turned around that she started to blush. Ed didn't seem to notice, so she took a deep breath of relief.
Maki turned her head only slightly, to look at him again.
No....he's too far....
She didn't want him to notice as she turned her head to look through her periphial vision. The wolfess turned back around and rested her muzzle in the comforts of her furry arm, and buried her face. Her blue tipped tail slunk down and waved softly under her.
.....Should I introduce myself? No....why would he want to talk with a lowly waitress?....Eerhhh....But must we all take chances?? We already have some things in common....
By this time, her eyes had grown a deep red, but gave a worried and somewhat angsty look. Her head popped back up as the air within her arms was getting hot. The air felt cooler as she inhaled deeply.
Jeez I'm such a dork for acting like this..... She thought to herself again.
"Ed.....Is that beer coming?" She asked over the counter.  

Intempestus

Chibi-keiichi-Ed

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:46 pm
*He looked up at Maki with a soft smile and silly accent.*
Ya ok love? you seem rattled.
*He pulled out a tall glass for the beer and pour it sliding it to Maki*
One beer and mixed the otehr drink and slide it.
And There you go ^^ *he smiled at her again*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:53 pm
Kou thanked the bar-tender. He began to drink slowly. He turned to Maki. "Do you know if any bi or gay guys come in here" Kou asked quietly hoping not to sound offensive. He wanted to know because he was looking for a male mate.  

KouWolf

Chibi-keiichi-Ed

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:02 pm
looking behind the bar Ed noticed a not that had been placed there.

You and the other emlpoyees work form 7am-10pm sorry im not in got some personal stuff to do. Make sure all is well for me.

ed sewatdropped and looked at his watch 9:00 almost cloin tiem he waited til Maki was close to the bar and he ask her over and said

Foudn a note i guess i missed before we work from 7am-10pm so what cha say about that drink after we close?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:20 pm
Phanto_Thief
Kou thanked the bar-tender. He began to drink slowly. He turned to Maki. "Do you know if any bi or gay guys come in here" Kou asked quietly hoping not to sound offensive. He wanted to know because he was looking for a male mate.

Her intense thinking was interrupted for a second as the DDR Master questioned her.
She blushed and and replied with her head drooped a little bit.
"Um....Yeah I know of a couple of people....I don't know if I would tell you, because that is their private lives. If you like, I will ask him about it...."  

Intempestus

KouWolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:27 pm
Kou smiled. "Would you mind? I've been looking for a while, but I haven't found any" Kou said his head drooped a little a sad look on his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:40 pm
She then turned to Ed at his statement.
"Oh...We get off at Ten? Ok....well. Yeah sure I guess we can go out for a bit. What time will we be back after that?"
She cought the beer with ease. Her eyes widened at the thought that she now had to deliver this drink. With a deep breath, she closed her eyes and thought a small uplifting comment to herself.
Maybe something good will come from this....

She walked, muzzle high, to the panther and gently placed the glass in front of him with a smile.  

Intempestus

aaaaafkp

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:01 am
Intempestus
She then turned to Ed at his statement.
"Oh...We get off at Ten? Ok....well. Yeah sure I guess we can go out for a bit. What time will we be back after that?"
She cought the beer with ease. Her eyes widened at the thought that she now had to deliver this drink. With a deep breath, she closed her eyes and thought a small uplifting comment to herself.
Maybe something good will come from this....

She walked, muzzle high, to the panther and gently placed the glass in front of him with a smile.
Meekly grabbed the beer with a paw, looking up at her as he set his bag on the table. "Thank you very much, Ma'am." He took a quick sip from his beer, liking his lips satisfied. "Before you return... Just asking, If I could... What might be your name?" he rested his chin on the top of his free paw, his cold gray eyes fixated to her red ones. He suddenly couldn't help feel his collected self curl a grin upon his lips, his fangs prominent from the rare awkwardness he brought upon himself. He had always never been the one to spark conversation, but after the chemistry of the two he felt obliged. "I'm Paracket... I've never been here before. It's a nice place." he shut his muzzle at the risk of saying too much, hoping he had rubbed her the right way.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff