10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:17 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Theme:Here
...Could this be love at first sight?...
... Bow to my command I am the Lady of this Estate ..

Hannah blinked slowly smiling at the adult before telling him playfully,"why of course... They are paid good money to watch after me.. My grandfather would have a fit if something were to come of harm of me being I'm the only living descent left besides him in the family", she sighed,"Tragically all the others are murdered... it comes with the territory of being a vampire...or...", her eyes blinked red for a moment,"We get very thirsty and end up getting ourselves killed...", she then smiled and shook her head,"You don't have to worry about me though I've eaten plenty I could go a full 48 hours without food honest", she replied giggling as she turned to twirling around the deck playfully.

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Strives

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:24 am
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Takeshi listened to Hannah about her grandfather would make the fit if something comes to her harm. She's only descent living family left and vampire territory as he scoffed, "Honestly, I met another vampire, he's half vampire and half revenant son of Vampire King. Basically, he saved my younger half sister twice, and I don't know what he is thinking," he commented about Fenrir, before she twirled around the deck. J spoken to Takeshi as he turned his head and rose his eyebrow. He can hear the sound as he turned his head towards the city, he narrowed his silver blue eyes. He knew who that was, "Lin, Nero, Odelia, and that woman are with her, so she will be fine. I have feeling, I known that demon before," he said to J very calm tone, knowing others with Mitsuki. He pulled out his black sword and swings it to open the portal before sheath it back to scrabb. He glanced at Ardyn before he closed his eyes, "Ardyn, if you and Hannah ended up in trouble, make the signal," he said to him before he opened his eyes to focus on the portal, "I will be there or I will send someone else over."

... Protecting the human
... Only the foolish do such a thing

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki
Chaos Arachne Darcia Mosquito Takeshi Nero DT Nero

Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:35 pm

User Image

Hannah wasn't sure what Takeshi was talking about but she stopped twirling to inspect where he was going and seen him opening a portal her eyes shined to watch him relay instructions to Adryn as she turned to him shyly she casually held her hands behind her back in an innocent gesture as she walked over to Adryn assure takeshi before he left,"Oh we will be fine I'm sure...", she said,"If things get to bad I will just
call in my side of the muscle",
she smiled,"I have resources that can be burned as you seen", she turned to Adryn blushing slightly,"And he has some special power as well...", she smiled before turning on her toes to gracefully hop over to the other side of the deck, she gazed over the edge clinging to the railing as she looked down her eyes searched for her bodyguards in the night sky but she wasn't as skilled as her grandfather and still had a ways to go before she would know more vampire powers.

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Strives

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:12 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
This power..the lightning..
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

Ardyn listened to what Hannah had to say, a little nervous about her safety but also nervous for his own. He knew she had already ate which made him a little bit better. Turning his head toward Takeshi, who had made a portal to head out, the small boy nodded softly before speaking softly,"W-What's the signal?"
J sighed softly before grabbing something from the console, which seemed to be a small red pistol with a large barrel. The droid then sighed softly before walking toward the three with this pistol before speaking up in a soft tone,"Don't worry..I have a flare gun...we'll shoot it up into the air and the light from it should give you a great signal to come back.."

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:44 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

"Right..." Takeshi blandly replied and walked through the portal to Time Square and it's begin to closed.

... Protecting the human
... Only the foolish do such a thing

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki
Chaos Arachne Darcia Mosquito Takeshi Nero DT Nero

Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:27 am

User Image

Hannah turned as she heard takeshi say he was leaving and she watched him disappearing into the portal leaving just the 3 of them on deck. She paused watching the lingering portal slowly close as she turned her attention to Adryn she wasn't sure why but she felt shy again and with that in mind she just lingered over by the railing peeking over every now and then as she glanced down below them,"How is it all of you came to Manhattan and in some magical boat...", she observed quietly,"Is it only the 3 of you?", she turned to Adryn and J politely seeking answers to her curiosity..

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Strives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

Watching Takeshi leave through the portal, Ardyn smiled softly before turning his head toward Hannah who was over by the railing. With both hands relaxed behind his head, he walked to the railing as J just watched over at the two young kids hanging with each other. As it watched, two drones flew to the droid before attaching against his back which sent some information his way which caught it's surprise. As it walked toward the console, J plugged in his cord inside it before making the ship pull away from the island, landing into the water a little bit away to keep the bodyguards away. All of a sudden, the wooden panels around the ship began to flip around, creating what seemed to be a cloaking device for the large ship which would make the ship look like it disappeared. Ardyn held onto the railing tight as it moved before speaking softly to Hannah,"There are others like M-Mitsuki, Nero and his friend..not to mention a pirate named O-o-Odelia..she's nice but usually drunk."

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:09 pm

User Image

Hannah watched for movement but seen non as it seemed her bodyguards were trying to actually sneak on measure using their teleportation but to her suprise the ship began to move and when it landed into the water she watched as it evolved slightly wondering what the whole fuss was about. To Hannah's bodyguards this was reallly bad they couldn't see her at all and began to call in higher heads for advice. Hannah turned to Adryn blinking slowly,"Oh? a drunk pirate it seems this ship has everything", she observed,"My father always told me to stay away from pirates they are rough scoundrels but don't reside in this world anymore that is...", she asked him,"Is she a real pirate or an actress?".

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Strives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:34 pm
User Image
User Image

...I'll be there for You...
...The Captain Told me To..

"With how much alcohol in her system", J spoke up loudly, intervening for a quick moment as he worked on the ship's mechanics,"She might not even know herself...Imma say yes though seeing how she hasn't taken a bath in awhile."
"Hey now..", Ardyn replied as he turned his head toward J, his teal blue eyes staring down at his robotic friend with his arms still behind his back,"T-t-That isn't really n-nice to say to a friend."
"Sorry...she's still fake captain", J replied as his droids floated around the ship. They were keeping a close eye on the body guards but seeing how it was night time, it was hard to see these dark drones. Ardyn turned his head back toward Hannah before chuckling softly, looking out toward the water with his eyes drifting off into space. He thought about what his adventure had lead him to and how will his adventure will end. He wondered about his friend, Caspian but knew he'll see his master again soon. At least hopefully.

User Image

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:08 am

User Image

Hannah watched adryn and the robot talking about the pirate lady and by the robots comment she was rather confused to hear that he could actually smell,"I am very impressed now", she said to Jay as she walked up to inspect the large metal robot,"I have never heard of a robot that can smell do you have all 5 senses?", she asked with curiosity as she realized she edged closer to Adryn becoming akwardly shy she kinda side stepped fast to the other side blushing in the process as she stood her ground on Jays opposite side and stared up at him with heavy concentration,"If you have these abilities already in which world did you reside from?", she demands,"My father told me there are time travelers and world wizards as he puts it that move about the land but I have never met a group up until I have come across you all today".

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Strives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:40 am
User Image
User Image

"I have sensors that detect smells, yes..", J responded as it just stared down at the two children. Ardyn rubbed the back of his head softly with one hand, just watching the two communicate with a wonder of who this woman was. The two didn't know about wizards or time travelers, haven't met any of them in their adventure yet but J only sighed as he continued to speak,"I've heard of a time traveler who use to work with a man named Atticus..he didn't have a name but had a alias named..the Doctor. Why pick that name, I don't really no or care...but no one asked for my opinion on this so..."

User Image

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:26 pm

User Image

Hannah shook her head to jay uncertainly,"I'm not sure...", she told him,"Father never mentioned a doctor but maybe he just heard of the tales and never met the man", she informed jay before turning she noted that there was a loud commotion up above them, their was another helicopter trying to shine down on the boat as she blocked her eyes from the glare she hissed in annoyance,"So rude...", she blinked in suprise,"They can't see us?", she asked turning to them both rather puzzled,"Whats up with that?", from the helicopters view they seen nothing from the invisible force field and their were smaller boats in the water as a man on a megaphone was yelling out her name.

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Strives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:36 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

"T-The ship is something else, Hannah..out of this world", Ardyn replied as he looked at the helicopter, the young boy blinked a few times as he wondered why the helicopter couldn't see them. J, meanwhile, walked up to the railing before looking straight up to see that the helicopter couldn't see them as well which it knew the reason for this. Not worried about being caught, J placed it's hands against Ardyn's shoulder, making Ardyn look up at his mechanical friend before smiling brightly. Looking back at Hannah, a soft smile appeared on his face before speaking up with a soft smile,"Y-You definitely have a p-persistent g-grandfather. W-Why did you r-run away?"

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:00 pm

User Image

Hannah began to watch the chase with amusement in her gaze as her fellow friend seemed to notice the invisible barrier and she didn't but found that whatever magic was going on it was working she turned to the two blinking slowly she gave Adryn a rather serious gaze as she told him,"I was bored", she replied honestly,"I hate being told what to do all the time authority figures kinda make me tiresome", she turned to watch the chase,"Besides If i don't keep my skills sharpened I could end up dead I think grandfather would want it this way", she informed the two,"It may not seem that anyone would want to kill so many vampires but because of our fortune we have alot of vampire hunters after us... if I can elude a bunch of bodyguards who have teleportation as a power then I'm sure I can elude some human vampire hunters", she then peered down into the water giggling as she noticed some of the smaller boats crashing into the large one and flipping over,"I think they found us".

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Strives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:25 pm
User Image
User Image

J and Ardyn listened to Hannah's explanation, making J's eyes look half opened before turning to see the smaller ships crashing against his own ship. This made the droid sigh softly before activating the thrusters under the ship, making it fly up into the air but something was wrong. The ship was beginning to fly up into the sky and began to hover within the clouds but J spoke up softly,"We have a situation...someone else is on the ship.."
Meanwhile, within the halls of the ship, a man in a black cloak slowly appeared with a soft sigh escaping from his lips. Lifting up his arm, a dark aura fireball appeared within his right hand. The black flames slightly burned which the man smiled under his hood before throwing down the dark flames onto the ground which create a dark portal to appear to create a way for five different daemons to escape and run through the ship to attack the three on the deck. The man in the dark cloak disappears within the darkness.

User Image

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Realm of New York

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items