Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Boys' Dormitory
Room 401 - Corwin Scandleah's Dorm Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
( ♬( ♫﹙ ♪﹙Corwin Scandleah﹚♪ ﹚♫ )♬ )

`•.¸¸.•´´¯``••.¸¸.•´´¯``••.¸¸.•´´¯``•´

"You don't have to explain to me. I get it. More than you." Corwin would say ominously. "Basically in the same boat except I have to die to change not sure if that's how yours works" In most circumstances Corwin would have laughed at Megumi. For hiding her head under a pillow, as if that would defend her. "You two should get some rest. Sleepless nights aren't new to me. Plus we've been missing class quiet a bit Moomi. That won't look good on your record" Trying to lighten the mood but at the same time he was serious. He didn't want to be a bad influence on Megumi nor Moira even she was just here to get stronger rather than learn.

xX Yennefer Xx
Ghost_Rios
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:26 am

l Mood ➤: ??? l Location ➤: Corwin's Room l Company ➤: Corwin & Moira l Item/s ➤: N/A l Current Form ➤: Human

Sleep? Haha that was not gonna happen. Megumi was wide awake and not even risking falling back asleep. But she could pretend to please the others. Shifting a bit, the kitsune moved into a sleeping curl and closed her eyes. However, each time she lost tract of herself, she would pinch her arm to make sure she was awake. There was nothing stronger then fear to keep a person awake. Lying there, she began to think if there was any possible way to get rid of these... these things. Perhaps Moria would be able to help her a bit more?

PonderingPenguin

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:29 am
{Moira}{Neasa}
Mood: Like having fun | Form: Human | With: Megumi and Corwin | Gear: Spear

User Image

Shuddering at the thought of dying in order to grow she sighed. She kept petting Megumi though, Moira wanting to comfort her. "Some tea would be good, help calm everyone down. But they aren’t new to me either, living thousands of lives... death is an old friend." the crow would fly in, holding a small basket of treats. "Megumi you want something good to eat? Edger returned with some soda bread." She would point to Corwin with her free hand. "None for you sir, this isn’t all for Megumi."

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:02 pm

Unsure of who Megumi was trying to trick by pretending to sleep Corwin would leave her alone for now. A bit peeved that neither girl had listened to him about getting some rest. Instead they were looking to eat, you weren't suppose to eat before going to sleep. Not that he was given a choice."That's fine by me." Moving over to one of the many instruments in his room, Corwin started to play a tune on a keyboard. Instruments weren't needed for him to play music but was something he loved to learn how to do.

xX Yennefer Xx
Ghost_Rios
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:42 pm

l Mood ➤: ??? l Location ➤: Corwin's Room l Company ➤: Corwin & Moira l Item/s ➤: N/A l Current Form ➤: Human

Corwin... Moria... I don’t want to sleep... I’m scared... The kitsune sat up and took some of the soda bread that the girl was offering and she began to nibble on it. She watched the two move around, her eyes watched Corwin as they also watched Moria. M-Moria I’m sorry you had to use your magic... s-dame with you Corwin...

PonderingPenguin

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:44 pm
{Moira}{Neasa}

User Image

Moira chuckled and petted Megumi's Head. "I’d do that for either of you. Besides this triangle or a relationship we’re friends." She'd listen to Corwin's too for a bit. Humming along with a small smile. "Megumi you should try to sleep at some point Darling." Bobbing her head a little. "Sounds good Corwin."

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:38 pm

What did she see? How could she describe it... she honestly didn’t want to think about it. I-it was tall... it was all black... and it’s teeth.... and blood... and...and... I-it’s just too scary... I-I’m sorry but I don’t want to think about it... I-I.... Her eats folded down and she buried her head.

PonderingPenguin

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:25 pm
{Moira}{Neasa}

User Image

Moira sighed and brought Megumi close. Kissing the top of her head with a small smile. "Alright alright, come here you." She would pull the kitsune onto her lap. Giving her pets and attention. "What did you see Love." Resting her head to try and comfort the distraught girl.

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:17 am

Playing the song, Corwin fidgeted when hearing Megumi talk. As the song came to an end he spoke up, "You need some rest. Being scared won't do anything for you." Being able to protect her was great but wasn't a solution to her problem. There would be times when he wasn't going to be with her or might not be able to protect her. The best thing he could do was toughen her up. Thoughts were wrestling in his mind, to how to approach the situation. With a clenched fist he walked over and start helping Megumi up. "Come on a shower should cool your nerves. You're sweating buckets" With stone expression on his face there was hope that his confident demeanor would soothe her worries.

xX Yennefer Xx
Ghost_Rios
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:45 am

Moira was trying to help as best as she could...however Corwin was giving her more of a tough act. He walked over and told her to take a cold shower, and he had such a cold expression. He pulled her up, but she didn’t exactly understand what a shower was going to do to help her. C-Corwin... what is a shower.... Her words fell through as she walked into the bathroom. Turning on the cold water, the girl stripped as she got under the cold water.

PonderingPenguin

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:43 am
{Moira}{Neasa}

User Image

Moira sighed, even pinched her temples, at how Corwin was going about it. "She needs comfort, she’s scared. Whatever it was has her spooked enough to mess up her words." Getting up from the bed she would go to the bathroom. Sitting on the counter and crossing her legs. "Hey Megumi, if you want to talk about it you can talk to me. I know it spooked you and... I don’t want you to be alone." Biting her lip slightly she would dress down. Joining Megumi in the shower and hugging the girl. She just wanted to let Megumi she was there for her, on her side, and cared deeply for the Kitsune.

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:30 pm

"It's more important for her to be safe than feel safe. Comfort isn't luxury she can afford!" Corwin snapped back sending daggers at Moira with his eyes. Did Moira believe he wanted to see Megumi in this state? Drowning in her own emotions leaving herself vulnerable for another attack. Clenching his fist, his nails started to dig in to his skin but before blood could be drawn he took a deep breath and relaxed. "Take as much time as you need Moo...Megumi." Where was her fighting spirit? Could he rekindle the flames that were snuffed out. Watching them walk in to the bathroom Corwin would close the door, giving them their privacy before collapsing on the floor. Propping himself up against the door his breathing becoming erratic, as his lungs tried to regain his stamina. However they served a second purpose, the sound of his breathing resonated throughout the room. If his sound shield protected Megumi from the creature then he should be able to detect it if it approached again.

xX Yennefer Xx
Ghost_Rios
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:53 pm

l Mood ➤: ??? l Location ➤: Corwin's Room l Company ➤: Corwin & Moira l Item/s ➤: N/A l Current Form ➤: Kitsune

The room was tense, and it wasn't helping Megumi keep calm. The two of them were at each others throats it seemed on what to do with her.... similar to how her mother and father acted when she was young. Corwin even called her by her name again...

Sitting in the tub, she curled up with Moria as she thought to herself. What was she going to do now..? She didn't want to be the damsel, that is not how her mother raised her. Megumi didnt like making these two worry so much... but the nightmares had risen once again and they weren't going to let her run from their grasp. Closing her eyes, Megumi began to think of so many things. The time her mother taught her to keep calm when the nightmares came out....they weren't real, yet they could touch her and she could feel their presence. Her mother telling her that if she stayed strong that she could will the nightmares away...yet she could clearly remember being scared in her closet to escape from the monsters....but things were different now. Megumi wasn't a little girl anymore, in fact shew was a teenager with her own magic and her path to take.

Taking a deep breath, Megumi opened her eyes and looked to Moria. I-im not afraid. I am strong, and I will find a way to erase these...these nightmares.... Standing up, she looked down at the woman and smiled. Yet... she still felt funny. Taking a step out of the tub, the kitsune realized how drained she really was... Crouchng down, the woman took on a whole new form, one that required less energy, a nine-tail fox.

Shaking the water from her new found fur, she looked to Moria before walking to the door and pushing it open, which caused Corwin to face plant into the carpet.

PonderingPenguin

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:05 pm
{Moira}{Neasa}

User Image

She didn’t feel the tough love thing was right for the moment, but that was Corwin. About to say more to Megumi the Kitsune has put on a brave face. With Megumi out, and now a fox, it left Moira alone in the tub. Sighing to herself she let the water run, looking down at the drain. It was odd for her, a powerful being, feeling powerless to fix this issue. Standing she would step out, wrapping the towel around herself. "As adorable as that is Megumi, I think that hurt him more."

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:18 pm

Taking a breather Corwin would involuntarily listen to any bathroom conversations. A required invasion of privacy to keep Megumi safe and a side effect of using his echolocation. Not that the two inside were talking much. The girls appeared to be taking a normal shower but in a blink of the eye Megumi was gone. Only sensing Moira and some small creature. In a state of panic, his mind tried to scramble for an explanation while his body remained frozen at the door. Even as the small creature bolted towards the door. Slamming it wide open and sending Corwin skidding against the carpet floor a short but painful distance. Remaining on the ground from what could have been shock or brain damage. Suddenly changes started happening to his body: his fingernails grew into claws, bones were snapping to fit his new grotesque shape and even his teeth resembled long pike like fangs. Until hearing Moira's voice mention Megumi. The changes were quickly reverted and he was back to his normal self. Standing up and turning around Corwin realized Moira was talking to a nine-tail fox who was standing at the bathroom door. With large white fluffy tails. It had to be Megumi! There was a concealed twitch in his face as he moved his hand to cover one of his arms. Small drops of blood having already stained his carpet floor. "Ow. Did you have to push the door so hard? What's with this form and what happened to the shower?" That shower barely lasted a couple of minutes, not that he had timed it.

xX Yennefer Xx
Ghost_Rios
Quote:

Boys' Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items