Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[Forge PRP] Hunting for Mushrooms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Rinial Sisterdragon rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:24 pm
They'd managed to find a whole treasure trove, the first five where a sight for sore eyes and the last five. Orazio felt as though he'd never been this happy in his life. He could kiss the rat for having found the entire stash. He piled the last of them into Spindra's bag, which was much less tattered than his now. and was happily bidding farewell to the whole place.

WC: 70
Mushrooms: 20  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:01 pm
Let it be known we have conquered the dreaded mushroom soup quest!

Spindra felt ill looking at that sack filled with twenty mushrooms ripe for the seasoning of soup. Carrying a bad taste in her mouth she pushed her tongue out over her lower jaw feeling a strange sticky sensation. Much as she hated to admit the little flutter mare was quite fed up with the obnoxious sight of mushrooms and the woodland creatures in this area. Both had been rather irritating in their own particular ways. Through all the hell they had managed upon in a three-ring circus of craziness they had finally succeeded in their quest. Yawning she looked down at Morpheus cleaning his tail, "Honestly, if you don't want to walk back to the Forge tent, by all means, please hop on my back".

Morpheus being the final catalyst leading Orzio in the right direction paused to clean his whiskers, "I think I'd like that Spindra". Finishing up he scampered to her right foreleg and climbed upward, his tiny claws not digging deep into her thin lithe legs. Reaching the shoulder he hoisted himself into a jump landing squarely between her wings, "there we go". Now he looked over at Orzio, "I think the forest has dealt with out company enough. Shall we"?

Spindra nodded grabbing the bag in her muzzle then turned her smooth stride toward the North. She had her fill with mushrooms for a day that was for sure. Glancing toward Orzio her mind wondered where he would go now that the quest was done. She herself would probably venture into the last days of the faire, perhaps he'd like to join her? Smiling to herself as they exited the woods to the road she began to speak, "So what now Orzio?" She clearly had no idea how he'd respond but, she decided to ask anyway. "I'm going to be checking the fair out after we take these back. You are welcome to join us, that is if you'd like".

Passing the tent flaps she entered with the dreaded bag of mushrooms, exchanging them for a nice bag of gold. She really didn't want to stay for the soup but, she wasn't going to be rude about it. Spindra was pretty sure they all felt the same sediment but, waited patiently while the brew cooked.

Spindra WC:300
Morpheus WC: 79  

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:15 pm
Orazio nodded to Morpheus, "I've had more than enough of the entire place. Mushrooms easy. PHEH." He shook his head as they wandered back to the tents. Spindra asking what he might be doing next, "I've actually little else to do, and while our task was most trying, I find the company quite nice." He smiled.

She was quite the sweet type, and he was fairly taken with her, even with their misadventure having caused so many troublesome points in what should have been a much easier and more romantic kind of trip. "Perhaps some pretzels, or turkey? I feel very hungry, but not...." He narrowed his eyes at the bag of mushrooms as they entered the forge again. It didn't feel like they'd even left that long ago, but it was near sundown, and he wanted the pay. Perhaps Spindra could find something shiny for her rat that would help him feel less annoyed about the situation.

Orazio scowled just a little, wondering if anything in the shop actually was worth all the trouble. He sighed and figured better to get it over with than to try and think on it too much more. There was fun to be had elsewhere, and soon.

WC: 204  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:28 pm
Spindra finally breathed for the first time in her life after all the trauma this quest had caused. As the bowl bowls of soup were topped off with wooden lids she nodded politely to the Forge-master. The carved bowls were wrapped delicately in burlap with a nice rope to carry. "Thank you. I won't lie that this adventure was stressful but I'm happy that you could brew your soup that you so put your adoration and love into".

Morpheus sniffed the concoction noting it really didn't smell of mushrooms, at least the ones they went through Hell for. "Hey, at least it's hot and will warm our bones".

Spindra smiled at her companion glad he wouldn't he high off of fungus slime for a long time. Turning to Orazio she honestly laughed, "Turkey legs and Pretzels might just go great with this soup. I'm game". Moving over to pick up the soup from the counter she blushed to herself for Orazio had seen just about every temperament she could muster and still wanted to join them. Turning to the tent flaps her eyes sparkled, "Alright then you two. Let's go get some hot food and enjoy this delicious soup".

Morpheus sat upward excitedly, "Yes! Pretzels!"

Spindra moved onward still thinking of the quest that made her think back to one unexpected day. Letting a smile curve on her muzzle she nodded then headed out into the crowd of Faire-goers.

~Fin  

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash