Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
Team Mission - The Maiden Voyage of the SS Anne II(Complete) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 9:49 pm
Leslie would already be stepping up to do her best impression of a battering ram when Sub summoned up Monstressor. "Hey! That's my job! But if you want to do it...." As she trailed off, Leslie walked to the side of the door that the Tyranitar was about to freight train. "POLICE! Open UP!" She shouted, as the Dark type neared impact.

Reno would calmly hold his head in his hands as he saw what Leslie and Sub were doing. "Darts, how did this go from safe place to keep me from causing a disaster to being adjacent to two disasters? Please enlighten me so I can avoid this again."  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 11:10 pm
The appearance of the bar didn't set Aile off any much. Orre was rough, and if nothing else, the fact that there was a piano at all was noteworthy to her- her local one at the time was relatively sparse, big entertainment being a single tv and the other patrons. Then again, a port town could probably bring in a bit more if the region wasn't on lockdown than Pyrite.

The woman's gaze would come in closer once the sailor had his attention on Ulla, stepping forward and putting her hands in her pockets. "Honestly, how would you recognize her? She's so young that she really shouldn't be here to begin with," she mentioned, giving a small side glance to Ulla and Leon before returning her unflinching gaze, "and there are very few notable famous children. Now, unless you've seen any other people that stand out, probably should leave the lass alone. Her brother there won't stand for her being harassed, I'm sure, and I don't well like the idea of young children being accosted by drunk, irritable sailors myself. We aren't here to cause trouble, so unless you've seen any other odd, unfamiliar people, I'd appreciate if you moved right along." While she knew full well this had the chance to go into a bar fight, and those odds were high, Aile could at least hope this would pass by peacefully. If a fight did happen, though, it wouldn't have been her first one. Even with those that could be about twice her size.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 2:49 am
TerashiLeonGoken
"Yeah. I don't think we're getting acro-" Keiko started to say, but stopped short when Blizz offered her a ride. "Oh, thanks! Is it okay if Abby comes along too? She was kind of coming with me for now."
Blizzard120

"Alright." Tristen took out a Pokeball. "Dragonite, come on out." Tristen tossed out the Pokeball and out came the burly dragon before Keiko and Abby. "Dragonite, those two need help getting across the gap to the lighthouse. Can you help them?"

The Dragonite looked back towards the two then knelt down to allow the two to hop on.
Darksol88
"I could maybe lift someone across?" Cera wasn't expecting the bridges leading up to the lighthouse to be in such disrepair. Crossing wouldn't be an issue at all, but the same couldn't be said for the others. Luckily, Tristen's Dragonite seemed to have things covered for Keiko and Abby, so she floated on across. "Um, nevermind. Being so quick to go across, she figured to at least get the door open. See what was inside, or rather, what they might have to deal with.

While the set of them were planning a way to the lighthouse, Cera would be able to begin crossing under her own telekinetic power. Unfortunately for her, the lighthouse made an ideal vantage point to overlook everything. The first Ice Beam came from the top of the tower, raining down from a very well-disguised camouflage position atop the tower, an icicle beam raining down on the poor mew from above. Hopefully the Lava Cookie helped her stay warm.

Darksol88
A light gulp could be heard from Amaranth as she approached the Krabby Club. Places like this never felt all that appealing to her, but then, she couldn't remember when she last set foot in a bar- if she had at all. Certainly, she wasn't terribly familiar with this one. Seeing the stage and piano had seen arguably better days didn't seem to surprise her much; so far, that looked to apply to the town in general, if not the entire region. Trying to get more to the point and hopefully end up providing an out for Ulla's situation, she'd speak up. "Um... hello?"
Espeon_Commander
The appearance of the bar didn't set Aile off any much. Orre was rough, and if nothing else, the fact that there was a piano at all was noteworthy to her- her local one at the time was relatively sparse, big entertainment being a single tv and the other patrons. Then again, a port town could probably bring in a bit more if the region wasn't on lockdown than Pyrite.

The woman's gaze would come in closer once the sailor had his attention on Ulla, stepping forward and putting her hands in her pockets. "Honestly, how would you recognize her? She's so young that she really shouldn't be here to begin with," she mentioned, giving a small side glance to Ulla and Leon before returning her unflinching gaze, "and there are very few notable famous children. Now, unless you've seen any other people that stand out, probably should leave the lass alone. Her brother there won't stand for her being harassed, I'm sure, and I don't well like the idea of young children being accosted by drunk, irritable sailors myself. We aren't here to cause trouble, so unless you've seen any other odd, unfamiliar people, I'd appreciate if you moved right along." While she knew full well this had the chance to go into a bar fight, and those odds were high, Aile could at least hope this would pass by peacefully. If a fight did happen, though, it wouldn't have been her first one. Even with those that could be about twice her size.

"Sheeeee looks familiar," the clearly drunk sailor continued, wobbling slightly as he took a big swig of his grog. Or paint thinner. They both smelled about the same. "May-maybe... *urp* it wasn't her... but it coulda been her parents! You got relatives here, punk?" The sailor jabs the little girl with a meaty sausage of a finger. If there was a barfight brewing, this guy didn't seem to have many friends in his corner.

The bartender continued cleaning the same glass, slowly.

SubonicXP

"Hello!? I see you don't want company but I'm coming in anyways! If you like not having a concussion I suggest you step away from the door within the next two seconds!" With that said he took a few steps back and gave Monstressor a nod, the beast taking a few steps back its self before lowering its head. The Armor Pokemon would then proceed to charge head first towards the sealed door, head giving off a silvery glow as it executed an Iron Head, intending to ram its way in, sign and chains be damned.
Reno Vantas
Leslie would already be stepping up to do her best impression of a battering ram when Sub summoned up Monstressor. "Hey! That's my job! But if you want to do it...." As she trailed off, Leslie walked to the side of the door that the Tyranitar was about to freight train. "POLICE! Open UP!" She shouted, as the Dark type neared impact.

Reno would calmly hold his head in his hands as he saw what Leslie and Sub were doing. "Darts, how did this go from safe place to keep me from causing a disaster to being adjacent to two disasters? Please enlighten me so I can avoid this again."

"I mean... maybe they got some really good herb in this place... to calm you down." Darts offers helpfully, leaning a friendly hand on the Psychic master's shoulder as the Tyranitar splits the doors down the middle, blasting through the chains easily. Inside the herb shop, various herbacious shrubs and bushes in various states of dead or dying sprawled from planters all over the main room. Through a door half-cracked that led into some kind of supply room, the Snagems would hear a voice.

"Cops? There ain't no f-ing cops in this city any more." A couple of strained squeals came through the door way, a clear sign of someone trying to speak through a gag. "Lemme go take care of these chumps and then I'll be right back... don't whine, the rest of your good fingers ain't going anywhere." From the sounds of the voice moving toward the door, he was going to be walking into one heck of a surprise.

The door swings wide, showing a musclebound beefcake with a blonde crew cut and a red shirt with a zig-zag white lightning-bolt-esque insignia scrawled across it. Confusion instantly crosses his features. "Haah?! The f- are you people supposed to be?!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 8:34 am
"Thank you very much," Keiko told Blizzard before mounting Tristen's Dragonite. "And thank you, too," she added to Tristen.

"Yeah, thanks for the ride," Abby said to all three of them before following suit.

"And thank you, too!" Keiko said happily, petting the Dragonite's head. Abby just shrugged at that. It was only then that Keiko heard Cera. "Next time, okay? I promise," she said to the Mew.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 4:13 pm
Atlantis_Darts

"I mean... maybe they got some really good herb in this place... to calm you down." Darts offers helpfully, leaning a friendly hand on the Psychic master's shoulder as the Tyranitar splits the doors down the middle, blasting through the chains easily. Inside the herb shop, various herbacious shrubs and bushes in various states of dead or dying sprawled from planters all over the main room. Through a door half-cracked that led into some kind of supply room, the Snagems would hear a voice.

"Cops? There ain't no f-ing cops in this city any more." A couple of strained squeals came through the door way, a clear sign of someone trying to speak through a gag. "Lemme go take care of these chumps and then I'll be right back... don't whine, the rest of your good fingers ain't going anywhere." From the sounds of the voice moving toward the door, he was going to be walking into one heck of a surprise.

The door swings wide, showing a musclebound beefcake with a blonde crew cut and a red shirt with a zig-zag white lightning-bolt-esque insignia scrawled across it. Confusion instantly crosses his features. "Haah?! The f- are you people supposed to be?!"

Sub would c**k an eyebrow at the man, his outfit and bulging physique striking him as familiar, though why he wasn't exactly sure. "Have we met before? Did we stomp you before? Never mind, you knock so many faces around they tend to blur together." The man said, bemused. "Aaany who..." The man rolled his eyes and head to exaggerate. "We're Team Snagem, heard of us? The guys that used to run Orre from the shadows then turned into international heroes? That Team Snagem? Of course you have. Now it's our turn to ask a question, the most obvious one; what in Darkrai's name is going on around here? Gateon Port used to be a pretty bumpin' place."

Monstressor would stand behind his trainer as he spoke to the bodybuilder of a man, the Tyranitar letting out an aggressive snort as if to remind the strange man that he was still there, and watching.  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 6:51 pm
SubonicXP
Atlantis_Darts

Veronica had gotten lost in trying to find Cosmo again. "Sighs, and please do try to make use of your ability on this mission." Cosmo looked clueless as to why she seemed so stressed. He simply shrugged and obliged, turning into a Lucario by illusion.
Eventually, Veronica and Cosmo would catch up with Sub. The fake Lucario would go up to Sub's side and mimic his gestures and expressions. Following with a "Lu." and a nod.
Veronica placed her hand on her face in embarrassment and sighed. If it wasn't her, it was always someone he thought he was playing along with.  

DignityPower

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 7:34 pm
Lykas and Odd stopped their leisurely sparring when they sensed the ship coming to a stop and made their way up to the deck. When they arrived, both could tell something was off. Lykas had been to this city more than once. The mechanic used to fix up his old vespa for him, after all. The place was dead. He could hear the screaming silence from the port town even from here. "I'm going to the Krabby Club. I know what kind of people spend time there. They might need backup if things get rough." He told Odd. Following after the others, toward the port bar. Once they had made it inside, he was quick to let his eyes rove over the patrons, coming to rest on the sailor with his stein of something that smelled hideously similar to pure acetone. "Ugh... Put down the liquid brain death and maybe consider actually using that mince meat in your head for something other than alcohol storage?" He suggested before he was cut off by the conversation continuing around him. Seeing no reason to fry what was left of the guy's clearly absent mind, he decided to step back from the situation and moved on toward the bar. "Hey, Barkeep, what the ~/~'s going on around here? This place looks deader than the Pokemon Tower."

"I'll head to the lighthouse, then. It'll be easier to see if there's any genuine bad blood in the area from there." Odd replied with a nod, heading off in that direction as Lykas went his own way. He'd find himself following along behind the others without too much trouble and when they reached the broken bridge, he'd momentarily consider if he had brought Dissonance with him only for Tristan to mention he had his Dragonite. That would work just as well. As for his own way across, he released Cadenza and had the Shedinja use Telekinesis to lift him and carry him along across the gap, bringing up the rear a bit slower than the others. When Cera became the prime target for an incoming Ice Beam, however, he appeared to be the first to react, hurling a javelin of pure Ghost energy to intercept the beam. "She's a cool cat but not that cool!" He exclaimed, wondering where that one-liner came from. That was usually Lykas' job.

Kaya and Wren split off to take different courses of action as well. Kaya decided to follow Lykas to the Krabby Club, figuring that his Steel body would work well for a wall of flesh, if nothing else, should a bar room brawl break out in the place. And then there were the swords. Those could be intimidating. Maybe. Regardless, he followed the others a bit slowly, working his way closer to the front of the pack. He'd move a bit quicker when the sailor accosted Ulla with accusations of recognition. "Sir, if you recognize this young girl so easily, might I suggest you develop some new hobbies beyond watching children so closely?" He suggested, visor pushed up onto the top of his head and mismatched eyes narrowed. The point should be clear but from the smell of the man's drink, perhaps his mind was far beyond gone at this point? Regardless, he'd ensure he stood between the drunken sailor and his young Fairy Master in training as she moved away from him with the others.

Wren would follow after those heading to the Herb shop. He would be sure he stood back while the other busted their way in, figuring he wasn't quite strong enough to perform such an act for himself. However, when the door was down and they were able to get inside, he watched the big man walk out of the back room and stepped back a single step, somewhat intimidated by his sheer size. This guy looked like he could have ripped that door off it's hinges with his own bare hands.  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 10:37 pm
As the two got on Dragonite, I picked Tristen up and started to carry him off. With Cera leading the way and Freth close behind all of us, we started our way over to the lighthouse, only to make an abrupt stop in mid-air, trying to make sure that the rest of the bunch doesn't take a shot from such a cold reception.

"Freth!" I called out to her.

"Yea, on it!"

"Dragonite! Hurry across!" Tristen called out to his dragon. The Dragonite picked up speed, trying to make sure that the sudden acceleration wasn't going to kick anyone off with me following suit. I had to put Tristen down as well so I could actually fight as well.

Freth made her way towards the top of the lighthouse, trying to get a read on whatever it was that made that pot shot towards Cera, but then quickly just forgoes the notion and just performed something to sweep the area. Freth lined herself up, wings spread out, and unleashed a Icy Wind to hopefully flush out whatever it was that did it.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 10:39 pm
"Oh, you don't need to worry about that, but thanks," Cera remarked, only for the impact of an Ice Beam and ghostly spear to catch her unaware and thrust her upon the ground. Though there was still a palpable chill in the air from it all, the Lava Cookie was going above and beyond in keeping her warm. Had she been frozen from it, the inward warmth might've been a small victory for the cookie and whoever in Lavaridge Town decided to mash up a lot of berries into the batter. As she looked around, putting herself against the lighthouse to protect herself from further attacks as she slowly floated towards the top, she'd settle on focusing her mind on anyone that wasn't one of the other Snagems. "Yeah, yeah, ice to meet you too or whatever pun you want to use. How about showing yourself if you're so willing to give us the cold shoulder?"

---

Getting hardly any sort of response, Amaranth would reevaluate her original approach and decided to take a seat at the bar instead. "Hey," she spoke up, trying to get the bartender's attention. "We have a few questions and we were wondering what you might know. I guess the first one is... what happened here? We haven't been here in some time, but everything looks even more war ravaged than I'd thought. There's also a couple of people we're looking for."  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 10:40 pm
Leslie would march up as Sub spoke up, her second mouth reaching over her head to give the man in front of them a toothy grin. "Sorry, big fella. But I got the metal skin and the big mouth full of teeth. If there ain't cops, me and my friends here are the closest thing to enforcement around." Giving her own toothy smirk as she continued, Leslie added, "So lets hear a good answer for why you're breaking some guy's fingers back there and why I shouldn't do worse to you?"

Aria would groan as she heard both Sub and Leslie begin posturing to the musclebound man in front of them. "Oh lord. It's like watching two Unfeazants try to court. Yes! You're both pretty! Now can we please get this all going soon?" Aria joked to Reno and Darts, standing back with the two as they watched this display of attempted bravado and swagger.

"Well, it could be worse. It could a lot better, but it could be worse." Reno countered, eyes locked onto Leslie's form as he spoke.

"Oh, and how's that?"

"Usually, Leslie would've clubbed him first and then asked. I'd call this growth."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 11:56 pm
Aile watched as Ulla took charge of the situation, at least enough to get out of there, with the recently arrived Kaya acting as body guard. With the others going up to the barkeep, the woman would let them handle the speaking, with her keeping a lookout on the whole room. She didn't know about the other people and their inclinations, but she wasn't going to take any chances. Hopefully, nothing happened. Hopefully.  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 10:41 am
The Hanabi siblings entered the bar as both of them scanned the room. As what you expect from any type of bar; nothing but mean looking people and a bartender who would always be cleaning a glass cup. This bar has seen better days. "Looks like we better-" Before he could finish her sentence, a drunken sailor started to walk over to them; but mainly focused on Ulla.

Ulla wanted to cover her nose from the numerous drinks he's had but didn't want to be rude. "I'm sorry sir. This is my first time here so I believe you've gotten me mistaken for someone else." She said as calmly as she could in this situation. Leon noticed a bit of a shake in her words as this was the first time that she has ever dealt with someone under the influence. "If you excuse me now, I was wanting to actually speak to the bartender." She said as she grabbed Leon's hand and she was leading them to where the bartender. But before she could leave the area. Both of the siblings heard the man mention about possibly meeting their parents. Ulla was the first to turn back as she was jabbed by his finger. Before she could say anything, Kaya came in as she stood infront of Ulla and the man. Ulla smiled warmly that Kaya came along as she stepped back. "Sorry. But I'm not sure. My parents passed before I turned one. So I wouldn't really know if they ever came here bu-" "But I may know."

Leon pushed his sister to the side gently as he grabbed his finger he jabbed Ulla with as he twisted the mans finger, not to break it. Just to make sure that it hurt Alot. Ulla quickly grabbed onto Leon's jacket as she didn't want a fight to break out. "Leon calm do-" "You have a lot of nerve jabbing your finger on strangers. A little girl too. I suggest you put the drinks away before I nail one in you. I'd really like to have a calm conversation with you." Leon said giving the man a menacing glare. Meanwhile Ulla was trying to pull her big brother away from the scene. "Big brother you made your point now you could please just chill?"  

Cecile Silverstone

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 4:08 am
SubonicXP

Sub would c**k an eyebrow at the man, his outfit and bulging physique striking him as familiar, though why he wasn't exactly sure. "Have we met before? Did we stomp you before? Never mind, you knock so many faces around they tend to blur together." The man said, bemused. "Aaany who..." The man rolled his eyes and head to exaggerate. "We're Team Snagem, heard of us? The guys that used to run Orre from the shadows then turned into international heroes? That Team Snagem? Of course you have. Now it's our turn to ask a question, the most obvious one; what in Darkrai's name is going on around here? Gateon Port used to be a pretty bumpin' place."

Monstressor would stand behind his trainer as he spoke to the bodybuilder of a man, the Tyranitar letting out an aggressive snort as if to remind the strange man that he was still there, and watching.
Reno Vantas
Leslie would march up as Sub spoke up, her second mouth reaching over her head to give the man in front of them a toothy grin. "Sorry, big fella. But I got the metal skin and the big mouth full of teeth. If there ain't cops, me and my friends here are the closest thing to enforcement around." Giving her own toothy smirk as she continued, Leslie added, "So lets hear a good answer for why you're breaking some guy's fingers back there and why I shouldn't do worse to you?"

Aria would groan as she heard both Sub and Leslie begin posturing to the musclebound man in front of them. "Oh lord. It's like watching two Unfeazants try to court. Yes! You're both pretty! Now can we please get this all going soon?" Aria joked to Reno and Darts, standing back with the two as they watched this display of attempted bravado and swagger.

"Well, it could be worse. It could a lot better, but it could be worse." Reno countered, eyes locked onto Leslie's form as he spoke.

"Oh, and how's that?"

"Usually, Leslie would've clubbed him first and then asked. I'd call this growth."
DignityPower

Veronica had gotten lost in trying to find Cosmo again. "Sighs, and please do try to make use of your ability on this mission." Cosmo looked clueless as to why she seemed so stressed. He simply shrugged and obliged, turning into a Lucario by illusion.
Eventually, Veronica and Cosmo would catch up with Sub. The fake Lucario would go up to Sub's side and mimic his gestures and expressions. Following with a "Lu." and a nod.
Veronica placed her hand on her face in embarrassment and sighed. If it wasn't her, it was always someone he thought he was playing along with.
Requiem of Whyspers

Wren would follow after those heading to the Herb shop. He would be sure he stood back while the other busted their way in, figuring he wasn't quite strong enough to perform such an act for himself. However, when the door was down and they were able to get inside, he watched the big man walk out of the back room and stepped back a single step, somewhat intimidated by his sheer size. This guy looked like he could have ripped that door off it's hinges with his own bare hands.

"Huh. Wonder if you're related to the bounties... Nevermind. I ain't got time to play with you." He sticks both of his pinkes in his mouth, letting loose a shrill whistle that reverberates through the small shop area. There's a pause before a red and white blur zips over from where it had been quietly munching on some herbs, cris-crossing the group in a single movement , smashing into both Montressor and Leslie with a Close Combat. Zook takes advantage of the distraction provided by his little spitfire of a Pokemon to take a nearby enormous vase and hurl it - earth, plants, and all at Veronica in order to give himself time to make a break for the door he had just come through, his Zangoose quick to step to his heels as he goes, shooting a sneer in Wren's direction for good measure.

--

Blizzard120
As the two got on Dragonite, I picked Tristen up and started to carry him off. With Cera leading the way and Freth close behind all of us, we started our way over to the lighthouse, only to make an abrupt stop in mid-air, trying to make sure that the rest of the bunch doesn't take a shot from such a cold reception.

"Freth!" I called out to her.

"Yea, on it!"

"Dragonite! Hurry across!" Tristen called out to his dragon. The Dragonite picked up speed, trying to make sure that the sudden acceleration wasn't going to kick anyone off with me following suit. I had to put Tristen down as well so I could actually fight as well.

Freth made her way towards the top of the lighthouse, trying to get a read on whatever it was that made that pot shot towards Cera, but then quickly just forgoes the notion and just performed something to sweep the area. Freth lined herself up, wings spread out, and unleashed a Icy Wind to hopefully flush out whatever it was that did it.
Darksol88
"Oh, you don't need to worry about that, but thanks," Cera remarked, only for the impact of an Ice Beam and ghostly spear to catch her unaware and thrust her upon the ground. Though there was still a palpable chill in the air from it all, the Lava Cookie was going above and beyond in keeping her warm. Had she been frozen from it, the inward warmth might've been a small victory for the cookie and whoever in Lavaridge Town decided to mash up a lot of berries into the batter. As she looked around, putting herself against the lighthouse to protect herself from further attacks as she slowly floated towards the top, she'd settle on focusing her mind on anyone that wasn't one of the other Snagems. "Yeah, yeah, ice to meet you too or whatever pun you want to use. How about showing yourself if you're so willing to give us the cold shoulder?"
Requiem of Whyspers

"I'll head to the lighthouse, then. It'll be easier to see if there's any genuine bad blood in the area from there." Odd replied with a nod, heading off in that direction as Lykas went his own way. He'd find himself following along behind the others without too much trouble and when they reached the broken bridge, he'd momentarily consider if he had brought Dissonance with him only for Tristan to mention he had his Dragonite. That would work just as well. As for his own way across, he released Cadenza and had the Shedinja use Telekinesis to lift him and carry him along across the gap, bringing up the rear a bit slower than the others. When Cera became the prime target for an incoming Ice Beam, however, he appeared to be the first to react, hurling a javelin of pure Ghost energy to intercept the beam. "She's a cool cat but not that cool!" He exclaimed, wondering where that one-liner came from. That was usually Lykas' job.
TerashiLeonGoken
"Thank you very much," Keiko told Blizzard before mounting Tristen's Dragonite. "And thank you, too," she added to Tristen.

"Yeah, thanks for the ride," Abby said to all three of them before following suit.

"And thank you, too!" Keiko said happily, petting the Dragonite's head. Abby just shrugged at that. It was only then that Keiko heard Cera. "Next time, okay? I promise," she said to the Mew.

Between the ghostly javelin and Cera's lucky cookie devouring, it seemed to have warded off the worst of the Ice Beam. Freth's Icy Wind batters the upper part of the lighthouse, bombarding it with a mix of frigid wind and snow, sending the beacon inside spinning of its own accord... and pushing the hiding Pokemon into prominence - a Kingdra camouflaged with the colors of the lighthouse. It snorts at Freth's presence, drilling a Hydro Pump from the top of the building straight into Freth's chest, almost unfazed by the ice attack... or at the very least neutrally affected as it tries to put its Sniper ability to good use with another clean hit.

Meanwhile, those on the ground would notice a sudden localized torrential downpour coming from somewhere, probably summoned via a Rain Dance within the lighthouse proper. A flash of lightning illuminates the coast before an unusually fast Seaking blurs into view, horn poised to do some real damage to Keiko as its Swift Swim boosts the normally docile Pokemon's speed to frightening levels.

--

Cecile Silverstone

Leon pushed his sister to the side gently as he grabbed his finger he jabbed Ulla with as he twisted the mans finger, not to break it. Just to make sure that it hurt Alot. Ulla quickly grabbed onto Leon's jacket as she didn't want a fight to break out. "Leon calm do-" "You have a lot of nerve jabbing your finger on strangers. A little girl too. I suggest you put the drinks away before I nail one in you. I'd really like to have a calm conversation with you." Leon said giving the man a menacing glare. Meanwhile Ulla was trying to pull her big brother away from the scene. "Big brother you made your point now you could please just chill?"
Requiem of Whyspers

Kaya and Wren split off to take different courses of action as well. Kaya decided to follow Lykas to the Krabby Club, figuring that his Steel body would work well for a wall of flesh, if nothing else, should a bar room brawl break out in the place. And then there were the swords. Those could be intimidating. Maybe. Regardless, he followed the others a bit slowly, working his way closer to the front of the pack. He'd move a bit quicker when the sailor accosted Ulla with accusations of recognition. "Sir, if you recognize this young girl so easily, might I suggest you develop some new hobbies beyond watching children so closely?" He suggested, visor pushed up onto the top of his head and mismatched eyes narrowed. The point should be clear but from the smell of the man's drink, perhaps his mind was far beyond gone at this point? Regardless, he'd ensure he stood between the drunken sailor and his young Fairy Master in training as she moved away from him with the others.
Espeon_Commander
Aile watched as Ulla took charge of the situation, at least enough to get out of there, with the recently arrived Kaya acting as body guard. With the others going up to the barkeep, the woman would let them handle the speaking, with her keeping a lookout on the whole room. She didn't know about the other people and their inclinations, but she wasn't going to take any chances. Hopefully, nothing happened. Hopefully.

Nope. "She-she... I think I know her par-agh! hey, you son of a-!" The sailor swears like his namesake as Leon contorts one of the digits of his hand, groping behind him with his non dominant before snagging a full bottle off of a nearby patron's table, bringing it to bear against Leon with a loud crash as the bottle breaks against the side of his head. Nothing fatal, but probably something to remind him to be a little more careful around drunk sailors. The people whose bottle the fat sailor had utilized however...

"Hey, what the-" The group of sailors in question, tattooed veterans of the sea, leap to their feet and upend the thing, booze and lamp and food flying everywhere as they toss the thing out of the way, cracking their knuckles intimidatingly as they begin to corner Leon and Ulla alongside their erstwhile attacker.

Darksol88

Getting hardly any sort of response, Amaranth would reevaluate her original approach and decided to take a seat at the bar instead. "Hey," she spoke up, trying to get the bartender's attention. "We have a few questions and we were wondering what you might know. I guess the first one is... what happened here? We haven't been here in some time, but everything looks even more war ravaged than I'd thought. There's also a couple of people we're looking for."
Requiem of Whyspers
Lykas and Odd stopped their leisurely sparring when they sensed the ship coming to a stop and made their way up to the deck. When they arrived, both could tell something was off. Lykas had been to this city more than once. The mechanic used to fix up his old vespa for him, after all. The place was dead. He could hear the screaming silence from the port town even from here. "I'm going to the Krabby Club. I know what kind of people spend time there. They might need backup if things get rough." He told Odd. Following after the others, toward the port bar. Once they had made it inside, he was quick to let his eyes rove over the patrons, coming to rest on the sailor with his stein of something that smelled hideously similar to pure acetone. "Ugh... Put down the liquid brain death and maybe consider actually using that mince meat in your head for something other than alcohol storage?" He suggested before he was cut off by the conversation continuing around him. Seeing no reason to fry what was left of the guy's clearly absent mind, he decided to step back from the situation and moved on toward the bar. "Hey, Barkeep, what the ~/~'s going on around here? This place looks deader than the Pokemon Tower."

The bartender takes note of the fight going on, but seeing as the rest of the patrons seem to content to stay out of it and not turn this into a tavern-destroying sort of fight he's content to polish his glass and keep an eye on things. "Hmph. I don't know how you people got in here, but this is the way things are now around these parts. Ever since... that one took power and announced it to the world, a year and a half ago... People don't go out much at night when you can get hauled away to a prison camp... or worse." He chuckles mirthlessly at Amaranth's comment. "You and everyone else, my dear. Let me guess. Friends of yours you lost contact with? Family you haven't heard from? Or maybe you're just like everyone else... trying to cash in on this little ditty."

He produces a stack of posters from behind the bar, faded and worn with use and distribution. Sol's face looked back at the two of them as the barkeep sets them out with a practiced motion, displaying more and more familiar faces to anyone associated with the region. Wes... Eagun from Agate Village; Venus, Nascour, Lovrina - all former Team Cipher members; There seemed to be relatively unknown or lesser known people at the bottom of the heap all for much less than the other posters offered - people like Robert - owner of a bar in Pyrite. The last poster didn't even have a picture, just promises of eternal wealth for a location of or information that led to the location of the Kids' Grid.

"Anyone can go up on these posters, for any reason." The barkeep explains, picking his glass back up. "It's a bit hazardous to stick out in this day and age."  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 8:44 am
Keiko was hesitant to send a Pokemon out, as she was worried that the Ice Beam could clip any flyer she had on her. When she saw the Kingdra, however, she remembered a certain non-Flying-type among her party that was capable of going airborne and would have a type advantage against the dual-Dragon-type. "Cutie, I need your help!" Keiko shouted, opening her Ribombee's ball without throwing it. When Cutie saw the Kingdra, she knew how to react immediately - flying close to it and pelting with with a DazzlingGleam at a reasonable distance.

Abby frowned when she saw this, not having any airborne Pokemon of her own to help in the fight.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers