Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Pearl's Jewels and Petals Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:14 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Ah, that makes sense. What I imagined would probably seem silly now, but it would be interesting to see in the future" Patrick replied and laughed at himself a bit. He had thought the other had a pond or a moat in the master bedroom for the lotus flowers. "I have seen references of the gold and calico. Wouldn't be surprised if someone made a charm bracelet for them" he commented about Maneki Neko. The gold one would be useful if he ever opened up a store of his own. "I bet with us wearing them we would bring the traditions back in style again" he said being half serious half joking. He didn't he was a influential person, but it was fun to entertain that thought for a moment. "Yes. Along with black cats, horseshoe on the door, knocking on wood, catching Autumn leaves. We should definitely try that with the local trees in the park when autumn hits for them" he answered and sounded a little excited towards the end. At this time of year the acorns should have fallen by now. Doesn't know for sure since he hasn't visiting the park lately with how hot it has been lately. "Maybe we should focus on what jewelry to convey when people see us together" he suggested to his boyfriend.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Pearl's jewels and petals.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: patient.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1225.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his boyfriend, Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:59 pm
OoC: -

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere
Where: Pearl's Jewelry and Petals
With: His boyfriend Patrick
Dating: Patrick Peterson
Status: Injured left wrist but healthy. Shopping with Patrick ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH: -
OH:
Armor: General clothing

User Image
110/120 HP
Wallet: $5000
User Image

"What were you imagining?" Saeki asked curiously to what had been Patrick's thought about the lotus. Now he wondered what would be silly about it. When they spoke about the gold and calico cats though Saeki smiled and nodded. "I heard they made their debut here as well. Calico is considered the luckiest and is by far the most popular of them all." he said, happy to share some about that. He agreed that there might be charm bracelets for them. In Japan they had them for babies and children even. Saeki chuckled a bit when Patrick joked about bringing them back into style and smiled softly at them. "We could try." he said. It would seem his boyfriend had a lot of plans for them. The young man nodded with a gentle expression. "That sounds like fun for sure." he agreed. It sounded like a great time to have together. The latter gave him something to think about though. "Do you have any ideas for some? I am not sure how people would consider some jewelry myself." he admitted with an apologetic tone. He never really knew how to figure such out. It was so different for some, especially considering his origins.

User Image

IN HIS BAG

House Keys

HIS SKILLS
Great Cook
Very skilled with the Katana and Bo Staff
Been raised like a modern Samurai

Genkawolf

-

-

[color=#990000][b]"SPOKEN"[/b][/color]
[color=#1ac6ff][i]'THOUGHTS'[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:02 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Mhmm, well..." Patrick started to look away in embarrassment. Rubs the back of his head a little, "That had a pond or a moat in the master bedroom for the lotus flowers" he answered. Nods a little, "Yeah, you would have as much luck as you can get when running a business without it standing out badly" he said softly. Both eyebrows raised, "Are you serious about them?" he asked him because he wasn't really serious about them being lucky accessory models. Couldn't help blushing a little as he imagined that happening. He smiled at the other's response about catching autumn leaves together and he hoped his boyfriend's wrist would be mostly healed by then. "To love, to cherish, and to put other's well-being before your own" he said endearingly to him. "Best to keep it simple. We've decided on half of what we want so let's narrow it down to figure out if this shop has what we want", he paused for a moment to think some more, "To help with that we go with a matching set. Instead of ring or necklace, it should a ring and a necklace and to tell them apart is the initials on the engraving". He looks at different display case, "Maybe a combination both a necklace and a ring" he said out loud looking at some examples. His gaze then lingered on a yin yang black cat necklace along with the sun and moon ornaments pendant set and decided to add to what to choose from in the final decision.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Pearl's jewels and petals.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: patient.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1225.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his boyfriend, Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:03 pm

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere
Where: Pearl's Jewels and Petals
Status: Injured wrist but healthy. Shopping with Patrick ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH:
OH:

User Image
110/120 HP
User Image

Saeki looked surprised a bit before he actually gave it some serious thought. A pond or pond like structure in the bedroom with lotuses actually sounded great! However the flowers needed a huge amount of sunshine. Which would be hard to get in the bedroom. Still the idea itself sounded pretty interesting. "That actually doesn't sound so bad at all. But they need a large amount of sunshine. There would need to be a solution for that if you want them to bloom indoors." he mused about it but then his boyfriend asked if he was serious and Saeki looked at them before he smiled. "If they are lucky symbols then yes. Why not?" he asked and chuckled softly. Upon hearing the words the other spoke though he blushed but then smiled gently at the other. That sounded wonderful. The young man followed Patrick to the next display and looked at the jewelry inside. He smiled when he saw the yin Yang and Sun and Moon. "In Yo" he said softly, using the Japanese names for Yin Yang. And his gaze went from the two familiar symbols with cats to the Moon and Sun pendants next to them. They looked beautiful though Saeki knew the story in Japan was a less lucky one. "Hmm, In and Yo represent balance, perfect halves. I like the meaning of that. Sun and Moon are a beautiful tale of love in Japan, but tragic." he explained some of their meanings where he came from. "Do they have a symbolism around here as well?" he asked curiously as he looked at Patrick. They seemed to know a lot about this area already. Surely they would know if there were any myths about the sun and moon here as well as the meaning of In and Yo around these parts.

User Image

IN HIS BAG

House Keys

HIS SKILLS
Great Cook

Genkawolf

-

-

[color=#990000]"SPOKEN"[/color]

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:10 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Forgive me. I know nothing of architecture and very little of botany so I have no advice on that matter" Patrick said and rubs the back of his neck. He smiled also, "I will try my best to make it happen" he replied thinking of it more of a personal challenge now. "Necklace with a cornicello, two acorns and two four leaf clovers. A maneki neko of earrings for males...." he goes on further in his thoughts as he writes it all down in his journal. "You're certainly a great muse, Saeki" he praised him. "Best to do it at a big group gathering for word of mouth advertising and maybe some photo-shoots of them" he thought and wrote down a possible source for supplies that comes to mind. "You post on a social media platform, right?"he asked because the other seem pretty outgoing and own a cell phone unlike himself. "Doesn't sound like a tale I would want the future of our relationship to have a connection with" he commented and drops off the pendant from the list. "The jealous star. A Cherokee legend about a jealous sibling, the sun and the humans. I think only the sun got anything out of that mess so she doesn't keep destroying the Earth. In and Yo symbolism means balance here too or the Goldilocks zone and light chasing and Booleanism are bad" he answered Saeki. "Overall I'm between yin yang black cat necklace and a necklace with a ring combination. What about you?" he asked him.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Pearl's jewels and petals.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: passionate.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1225.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his boyfriend, Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:42 am

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH:
OH:

User Image
110/120 HP
User Image

Saeki chuckled when he heard his boyfriend's comment and shook his head a bit. "Don't worry about it, neither do I. But the thought sure sounds like a nice one." the young man spoke about the Lotus inside. They soon switched to the symbolism though and the young swordsman kind of liked this exchange of myths and legends about symbolism. He listened as his boyfriend spoke about what he was writing down in the journal and Saeki couldn't help but smile a bit. They really seemed to get into it. A blush showed on his cheeks when the other commented him about being a great muse and he smiled a bit. "Glad to help." he said, accepting the compliment. He was slightly surprised to hear Patrick ask about social media though. Still he nodded with a curious expression when he replied to the question. "I do have an account on Chamblr yes." he admitted. Though he didn't really get a chance to ask why they wondered.

Not that it was a bad thing. "In Japan the Sun and Moon are siblings but they fall in love with each other. The father, seeing this, cursed them to be forever apart, forever chasing after one another in the sky. At times they can see each other, but they never reach each other." Saeki spoke of the legend he had heard from his father as a child. Of course it could just have been a story you tell children. And it wasn't the only story he had heard in his youth, there were plenty of stories told by tourists too. When Patrick asked about a necklace and to combine it with a ring, Saeki thought about it before he nodded. "That sounds like a nice combination. And the black Maneki can keep any evil energy at bay." he said and smiled, liking the idea of protecting themselves while they were wearing their matched jewelry.

User Image

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
Wallet

HIS SKILLS
Great Cook

-

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:23 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Maybe I could sketch a surreal picture of it as a gift" Patrick said and he intended to do so when he gets home later on in the day. He thought it is a big benefit to be able to help each other in the other's endeavors. He was pleased to have guessed right about his boyfriend having a social media account. He wondered if using his boyfriend's account for the advertising would be violating a moral code for couples. "Reminds me of my parents relationship and love wasn't part of it. The ending sounded like something out of those Greek or Roman mythology stories and sometimes done to humans" he said, frowning when he spoke of his parents and revealed that his parents are siblings. "I might seem weird for saying this, but hearing about the bad ends of romantic relationships I used to help me get through those romantic and family oriented holidays" he admitted to him. He wasn't sure which to go for and Saeki seemed to be agreeing with him on the choices. "Great. Hold that thought. Let's take a break to help in making a final decision"he proposed. "By break I mean at Mickey Cs. If we decide not to buy from here then we don't have to come back after the break" he elaborated. He exited out of the shop and held the door open in case his boyfriend leaves with him then heads to the next destination afterwards. [exit to Mickey Cs]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Pearl's jewels and petals.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: somewhat open book.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1225.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his boyfriend, Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:00 am

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH:
OH:

User Image
110/120 HP
User Image

Saeki was slightly surprised when his boyfriend revealed he was the result of incest basically. That would really be a bad thing in Japan, it was one of those moments where the young man was glad they weren't there. Him personally didn't mind. Well he was against sibling intercourse but that was hardly Patrick's fault. He wouldn't treat them different over it. He looked back at Patrick when they spoke about the stories and smiled a bit, nodding. "It seems a lot of stories and legends have that in common. No matter which culture or language." he agreed. The young man chuckled a bit when the other said it was time for a break. "Alright Patrick, sounds good." he said and wondered once more what he would think of the food at Mickey Cs. To say he was curious was putting it mildly. So he didn't linger to long when his boyfriend walked back to the door to exit the shop. Again they held the door open and Saeki smiled as he walked out, gently grabbing their hand with his uninjured wrist on the way. It was something he had done before, even in Japan and he really loved to be in contact with Patrick, he already noticed that much when they were in the Jungle. "Let's go." he spoke softly to his boyfriend.[EXIT]

User Image

IN HIS BAG

House Keys

HIS SKILLS
Great Cook

Genkawolf

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:54 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, σcтσвєя ⑰тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑦④
( ① чєαя, ⑨ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 5:37 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Mm, eh, well yes about the candy and mixed bag about the costumes. PG for kids and PG-13 for adults giving out candy as far as ranking goes from my experience not including this city since I moved here after Halloween. Maybe they will have haunted houses here too which is something young adults go to aside from parties" Patrick answered honestly as possible. "Or we can stay home and pass out candy or not. Wouldn't be a surprise if a lot of them went to your neighborhood" he said chuckled a little. He was very relieved the other didn't seem to catch on that he was hiding some unsightly thoughts from him and that he isn't a mind reader thinking it might have made him uncomfortable if he had such an invasive ability. Pleasantly surprised by his boyfriend wrapping his arms around his waist. Was a pleasure for him and doesn't let it get to him too much that would get him in trouble with the law, but it does show in the form of a blush that goes across his face. "I believe so" he said agreeing with him.
Opened up the door to the shop for his boyfriend to enter first if he wants to. The place seemed to be as busy as last time and he went over to an available staff member that was working in the jewelry area. Provided the info needed to prove they are returning customers here to pick up the finished products. Wasn't hard to tell which necklace belonged to who based on size when he saw them after they were pulled out in two separate opened boxes. He tried on rings first to make sure they fit and look well on his fingers then the necklace afterwards and gaze at the nearby mirror at it.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Pearl's jewels and petals.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: relieved and surprised.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1219.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:boyfriend, Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 4:49 pm

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere
Where: Pearl's Jewels
Thoughts: 'These are amazing!' ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH:
OH:

User Image
120/120 HP
User Image

"I would love to visit a haunted house." Saeki said as he thought about it. Though granted, he also liked the idea of giving candy to children in costumes. Both Halloween parties and giving out candy sounded good to him. "Hmm, they both sound like interesting things to do. It would be great to see those children happy with their candy and see all those costumes, but the parties I heard of back in Japan that are held in America sound interesting too. Like cakes and the like all themed accordingly. Let's wonder about what we'll do when it gets a bit closer. I'll be happy as long as I have you by my side." he said and smiled to his boyfriend. When they entered the store, Saeki let go of Patrick reluctantly and walked inside with them as he looked around once more. It looked about the same as last time. Only this time they didn't stop to look at jewelry. Instead they walked to a staff member and his boyfriend settled with them they knew they were coming for a pick up. The finished jewelry looked great, Saeki loved them. He accepted the smaller size and looked at the necklace in amazement before putting it around his neck and tried the ring afterwards. The size was spot on for him. They were tight enough to fit without falling off but not too tight where they would be uncomfortable. Saeki joined Patrick at the mirror and smiled seeing the effect of both at once in sight. "This looks great. I'm so glad we did this my love." he said.

User Image

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
Wallet

HIS SKILLS
Great Cook

Genkawolf

-

-

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 6:49 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick wasn't expecting to hear that his boyfriend loves haunted houses. "In that case we could visit one soon. Even if this city turns out not to have one could just go to someplace else. The season for them ends in November so there is plenty of time. Probably busy around the holiday time" he happily suggested to Saeki. "When it comes to passing out candy go for store bought and the kind you don't mind. Can't say confirm about those parties because I'm never invited to any. I don't think I could have handled them back then anyways. If it is a public you probably won't need one or you can host one yourself. Sure we can do that...hmm, thanks love" he responded about passing out candy and parties. He smiled back thinking the other sounded smooth with the last thing he said to him.
Put the necklace back together again then gaze at the mirror again. He nods in agreement, "I agree, dear. Worth the expense too" he said and glad he decided not to add engravings too. Paid the first half as a deposit and now the half is due. "Still want to split the payment? Which would be forty-seven dollars and fifty cents because I paid the first half or split the second half which would be twenty-three dollars and seventy-five cents" he asked him and gave him the rundown of his options. Didn't have buyer's remorse because he thought it to be worth the investment to their relationship and this was a commemorative gift to each other.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Pearl's jewels and petals.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1219.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:boyfriend, Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 7:19 am

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere
Thoughts: 'Together they look even better.' ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH:
OH:

User Image
120/120 HP
User Image

Saeki had said he loved to see a haunted house. But mostly because he heard stories about how different they were from anything he knew back at his previous home. There were plenty of events of course and also ways to refer the dead, but they never did it like the Americans with Halloween. For him it was an amazing adventure to look forward to. "You're welcome." he replied when Patrick thanked him, but it had been his genuine opinion too. He really did feel fine with whichever as long as they spent it together. The parties sounded interesting but it wasn't like Saeki absolutely had to go to one. It was just a thought and he also didn't want to bring stress to his boyfriend, knowing they weren't to fond of crowds. When they tried the jewelry, Saeki had taken the ring off the necklace after trying it on and tried the ring before he put them on the necklace again and back around his neck as that was the safest place to keep them for now. When he heard the other's question he chuckled and kissed their cheek. "Of course I still want to split the payment. It's meant for us both." he said with a loving smile before he turned to the counter to pay the second half. He never had any doubt about paying half of the cost for the jewelry.

User Image

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
Wallet

HIS SKILLS
Great Cook

Genkawolf

-

-

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 12:29 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick was having fun coming across these future date ideas just as much as the spontaneous. As for anniversaries that couples have he would need more practice with them since Saeki might be the one that is around long enough to have them with. "The necklace combination isn't too heavy for you to be wearing for continuous hours, is it?" he asked as a final question about the necklace. He blushed a lot after his boyfriend kissed him on the cheek and felt quite rewarded. Picked up the box to have something to store the necklace later because he doesn't have a jewelry box home then he stuffed it into a pocket inside his jacket big enough for it. "I would say we made out of this like bandits because something this special is usually in the hundreds" he expressed how cheap the price is for their custom jewelry. Not that he needed to mention it, but he wanted to share the tidbit of the overall price and wasn't trying to give out free advertisement for any customers that happen to enter the shop at the time. Once his boyfriend had finished paying the second half he was ready to go to their next destination. "Now that business is settled here. Shall we stroll on over to the museum?" he asked as he slowly headed over to the exit. If they were to be hungry after walking the museum and deciding on where to go next maybe they could try out the food truck he ate at one time outside of the building. [exit to museum]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Pearl's jewels and petals.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: content.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1171.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:boyfriend, Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 3:55 pm

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere
Thoughts: 'Such a change, I like it.' ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH:
OH:

User Image
120/120 HP
User Image

Saeki smiled gently when Patrick made his concern vocal. "It's perfect, Love. Not too heavy, not too long. I'm sure I can wear this with almost everything I do." he replied and gave them a hug. Of course he wouldn't be wearing it when taking a shower for example. Saeki wouldn't want the frequent showers to damage the jewelry. When done he also picked up his box which it had come in, since he would need to store it at night as well. It was never a good idea to sleep with a necklace on. The young swordsman put it in his pocket as well and nodded to his boyfriend. "Let's go to the museum." he said happily and waved his goodbye to the jeweler before going out of the shop with Patrick so they could go to the museum next. He felt really curious to this museum and he also looked forward to their multi activity date that they were going for today. Saeki proudly wore his new necklace that matched his boyfriend's over his shirt and took a hold of their hand, now enjoying the physical contact between them. It had taken a bit with how he was raised, but now he felt like he sometimes craved the touch of his lover. Though he made sure to never let it get to an annoying level. He hoped.

User Image

IN HIS BAG

House Keys

HIS SKILLS
Great Cook

Genkawolf

-

-