Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fall Out Boy/The Guild
The Funniest Thing My Mom Ever Said About FOB! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FOB FOREVER!
  YES!
  NO!
View Results

GREG or E

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:25 pm
emoHEARTS
GREG or E
I told my mom that I was going to stay up a little late to watch SNL because my favorite band is going to be on it.
When they finally came on and I did my fanboy squeel, she just stares at me blankly and said, "You were waiting for this?"
crying
My mommie is cold.
Hehe not really. It's just that I come from a family of hip-hop and rap beats and I'm the only rocker. xp

aww im sorry

Hehe it's okay. I like hip-hop too.
In fact, I'm going to a Black Eyed Peas, Pusscat Dolls, and Flipsyde concert on the 12th. Can't wait!!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:00 pm
GREG or E
I told my mom that I was going to stay up a little late to watch SNL because my favorite band is going to be on it.
When they finally came on and I did my fanboy squeel, she just stares at me blankly and said, "You were waiting for this?"
crying
My mommie is cold.
Hehe not really. It's just that I come from a family of hip-hop and rap beats and I'm the only rocker. xp

my mom did that when they were on Leno. She looks at Patrick and says, "He's not a very good singer."
I just glared at her and gave Patrick a virtual hug.  

GigaCami

Rice On Toast

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:36 pm
Hahah. I love it how parents are so clueless about our generation.
My mom really hasn't said anything about them, like they would be on the radio and I'd be like "Hey it's Fall Out Boy" and she'll be like "OOOOOH is that them?"

But she always says that for everyone she sees on TV/Radio. "OOh, is that Ashlee Simpson? OOh, is that Kelly Clarkson?"
And I'd be like "No, they both died, didn't you know?"
And she would usually believe me. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:43 pm
Rice On Toast
Hahah. I love it how parents are so clueless about our generation.
My mom really hasn't said anything about them, like they would be on the radio and I'd be like "Hey it's Fall Out Boy" and she'll be like "OOOOOH is that them?"

But she always says that for everyone she sees on TV/Radio. "OOh, is that Ashlee Simpson? OOh, is that Kelly Clarkson?"
And I'd be like "No, they both died, didn't you know?"
And she would usually believe me. rolleyes

oh, god, my mom once thought that frontwoman Cristina from Lacuna Coil was Avril Lavine. gonk I think I almost died of shock. I was looking at the new Hammer magazine (with Cristina on the front) and she goes, "Oh, is that the girl your cousin saw in concert?" I thought for a little bit then slowly said, "Avril Lavine?" and she's like, "Yeah, that one."

Me: eek xp  

GigaCami

X0XReleaseTheBatsX0X

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 5:53 pm
This girl Shannon and I went somewhere and I was wearing my Fall out bot hoodie and she looks over at me hoodie and says "Like omg! I totally like love your hoodie (says in a valley girl voice)" so I turned to her and said "Do you like Fall out boy?" and she looked puzzled for a minute before saying "Who? No wait don't they sing Sugar Down?" stressed sweatdrop confused mad My mouth dropped open I swear to god I was so pissed.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:15 am
When it comes to my mom and listening to fob she was open to it and she let me get the cds and play them so loud that you could hear it through the entire house. But as soon as I started hanging up posters she got totally turned off. Now besides not coming into my room (I'm not complaining) every time a fob song comes on the radio or t.v. or something she'll look at me at the beginning almost like a test to see how I'm feeling: If I start singing and moving around it means good day, If I just start singing then I'm in a somewhat emo phase or am mad about something and she'll just leave me alone, and then if I don't start singing she looks over to me and checks my pulse to see if I'm still alive because that never really happens. But going back to the other thing, I've noticed that hanging fob posters in your room (if your a girl) act like a parent and adult shield. An adult has not stepped into my room for years now. I am never taking those posters down. Ever!!  

HI GUYS yea

weird_is_me

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:00 pm
OMFG that is freakin' H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S!

rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:16 am
ladysovrocks
When it comes to my mom and listening to fob she was open to it and she let me get the cds and play them so loud that you could hear it through the entire house. But as soon as I started hanging up posters she got totally turned off. Now besides not coming into my room (I'm not complaining) every time a fob song comes on the radio or t.v. or something she'll look at me at the beginning almost like a test to see how I'm feeling: If I start singing and moving around it means good day, If I just start singing then I'm in a somewhat emo phase or am mad about something and she'll just leave me alone, and then if I don't start singing she looks over to me and checks my pulse to see if I'm still alive because that never really happens. But going back to the other thing, I've noticed that hanging fob posters in your room (if your a girl) act like a parent and adult shield. An adult has not stepped into my room for years now. I am never taking those posters down. Ever!!

so gonna try that. my parents come into my room WAAAAAY too often. and i only have one poster, so its not really working.  

Eksdee XD

Kay-VW

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:43 pm
ladysovrocks

Lol, I shall have to try that. Right now, I only have one poster, but I shall get more if I can find them.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:10 pm
lol my mom finally saw fall out boy n she was like, "Danni that's all? they've been singin that song? but they.... why?"
im still confused to this day eek  

DanniBoo

Questionable Sex Symbol

Kay-VW

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:17 pm
danniangel
lol my mom finally saw fall out boy n she was like, "Danni that's all? they've been singin that song? but they.... why?"
im still confused to this day eek

Some parents and other people just don't understand just how awesome Fall Out Boy really is.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:06 am
xh e a d p h o n e sx 0_o
ladysovrocks

so gonna try that. my parents come into my room WAAAAAY too often. and i only have one poster, so its not really working.

You have to have at least 5 posters if they're on your wall but only 3 if they're on your cieling. Thats what always works for me. And if you can't find posters just print them off the internet. But some stores that have them are fye and hot topic.  

HI GUYS yea

Sleeping Cities

Romantic Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:53 pm
ummm.... my mom just calls them gay all the time to bug me... she's more for the Foo Fighters, but she likes them... she bought me the t-shirt (no thats not my only proof, she's told me)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:27 pm
my mom really likes fall out boy&is starting to like my chemical romance

she thinks Pete is pretty cute but when she realized he screams in the songs she was like "THAT is Pete?! He's just so..tiny" it was amusing

thatJACKIEkid

Non Bear 27

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:40 pm
hahahaha lol  
Fall Out Boy/The Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items