Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild Dedicated to all series of Gundam! 

Tags: Gundam, Orb Union, Roleplaying, News, And More 

Reply Roleplay Forum
Gundam SEED Broken Destinies: OOC Chatter Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryoko Asakura 62
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 10:02 pm
Just investigated the Cagalli x Athrun guild....  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 9:23 pm
I was reading some of the early posts. I think we can maybe pick up and launch this roleplay if anyone wants to take control.  

Justice 63

Distinct Decorator

Lacus Clyne San
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 9:48 pm
Justice 63
I was reading some of the early posts. I think we can maybe pick up and launch this roleplay if anyone wants to take control.

My friend, I hope Yuki can come back and run this Rp. I will message our captain and see what should we do!  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 11:16 pm
While the sudden interest is interesting, I'm not in the proper mindset to GM an RP right now. Also, no one even bothered to send in a bio even with all the discussion.

I might be able to play in one, maybe, but GMing is beyond me for now. I'm sorry.  

Toshiro Yuki
Crew

Winter76
Crew

Popular Informer

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 10:57 pm
Mikuru Asahina San
With COVID going on... I see more people coming back to Gaia. I wonder if we can do a RP now.

I really want to RP.. its been too long. sweatdrop

Its true, with COVID-19 affecting everyone I saw a big spike of people returning to Gaia. The population count was over 10k the other week. mrgreen  
Winter76 rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 10:59 pm
Toshiro Yuki
While the sudden interest is interesting, I'm not in the proper mindset to GM an RP right now. Also, no one even bothered to send in a bio even with all the discussion.

I might be able to play in one, maybe, but GMing is beyond me for now. I'm sorry.

Thanks for trying Toshiro Yuki, I think GMing is a hard thing to do, especially if its its from scratch.  

Winter76
Crew

Popular Informer

Asian Bunny x3

Mind-boggling Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 11:01 pm
Ryoko Asakura 62
Just investigated the Cagalli x Athrun guild....

Its dead huh? crying  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 11:01 pm
Lacus Clyne San
Justice 63

My friend, I hope Yuki can come back and run this Rp. I will message our captain and see what should we do!

Love your avi Miss Lacus! heart  

Winter76
Crew

Popular Informer

x-QuickSilver
Crew

Distinct Gaian

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 11:07 pm
Toshiro Yuki

I came back after in person school was canceled. CORONA crying  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 11:14 pm
Duhh Its AJ
Tsuruya_San72
x-Your-Impulse
Toshiro Yuki
Yeah, I'm not getting submissions. A fair bit of initial interest, but almost no one's biting.

I can help you Toshiro! biggrin

This guild is still here? Woahh xp

We can launch again!!

I visited the other Gundam guild I am apart of.. Gundam Never Ending Tomorrow. Only like one person replied on there... crying  

Tsuruya_San72
Crew

Itsuki Koizumi Kun
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 11:16 pm
Toshiro Yuki

Thanks for trying man! cool  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 11:17 pm
x-QuickSilver
Toshiro Yuki

I came back after in person school was canceled. CORONA crying

Me too, I'm thankful though. I wanted to get back in touch with Gaia after all this time.  

Tsuruya_San72
Crew

Ootori Kaede

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 11:21 pm
Toshiro Yuki

The sudden interest indeed. #SupportToshiro2020  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 11:22 pm
Winter76
Mikuru Asahina San
With COVID going on... I see more people coming back to Gaia. I wonder if we can do a RP now.

I really want to RP.. its been too long. sweatdrop

Its true, with COVID-19 affecting everyone I saw a big spike of people returning to Gaia. The population count was over 10k the other week. mrgreen

The population on Gaia was over 10k? Wow!  

Ootori Kaede

ii-Rezzy-ii
Crew

Dapper Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 11:27 pm
Toshiro Yuki

Is there a link for the profiles? All the other gundam guilds on here are dead...  
Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff