Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Halloween Mission - Kalosian Nights [Complete/Rewards] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:37 pm
SubonicXP
The teenagers perked up as the Giratina hybrid called out to them, the group of teens flying up on the Snagems, all but one of them hanging out in the back of a pickup truck, the driver looking barely legal to operate such a vehicle.

"You say something?" One of the teenage punks asked Darts as he jumped out of the bed of the truck, pulling up the collar of his jacket with the image of a Chandelure on the back.

"I think he wants use to give him something." Another answered as he too jumped out of the vehicle, wearing a similar jacket. Apparently they were all apart of some hoodlum gang.

"Is that so?" The apparent leader asked, the rest of his 'crew' now out of the truck and standing behind him, all together there were six wannabe young gang bangers popping their chests out at Darts and Tristen. "How about this, we keep the candy, take yours as well, and give a parting gift; a shiny new black eye. Whatcha say?" The leader said with a cocky grin.

"Check this one out, must be some kind of furry freak!" One of the boys said as he walked over to Tristen and proceeded to poke at him and then pull on his fur, expecting it to be some kind of suit. "Man, must be a rich freak or a crazy one. Such a freak outfit must cost a fortune."

Blizzard120
"Ow!" Tristen yelped as soon as his fur was tugged. He quickly snatched at the wanna-be thug's hand tight and before he would snatch away, Tristen unleashed a charge of electricity, low voltage in the form of Thunder Wave. As the electricity (and subsequently the inevitable paralysis) takes its course, he glared at him. "This 'freak' is capable of applying the right amount of electricity to make a whole bunch of you a vegetable for the rest of your life if he wanted to. Fortunately for you, I'm not that kind of person." He said, shoving the hoodlum off of him now, looking at the rest of the ill-disciplined lot. "I can't speak for him, though." he said, pointing towards Darts.

In response to all their bravado, Darts calmly unwraps Tristen's fun-sized candy bar. The wrapper crinkles lightly as the Giratina hybrid pulls the candy free of its confines with a twist of his golden fingers, popping the chocolate into his mouth before crumpling up the wrapper and tossing it into the pumpkin basket, chewing thoughtfully as he takes the bucket in one hand and looks at it for a moment.

"Nice jackets." He comments in an off-hand sort of tone. "Good zipper, nice finish to the leather. Double rider style if I'm not mistaken given the placement of the make. I'm quite well known in some parts of the world for my jacket knowledge. But even as nice as these jackets are." Darts comments, idly taking hold of the kid's zipper in front of him, slightly to the right of the leader, with one hand. "They got nothing on mine." In one move he takes the pumpkin bucket and turns it over onto one of the kid's heads, encapsulating his noggin in a funny-looking smiling pumpkin before shoving him into one of the kids behind him. His other hand snaps backwards, pulling the second kid by his zipper off of his feet and, as though he were as light as a feather, skillfully utilizes the ruffian's mid-air momentum to send him sprawling backwards into two more of the punks with nothing more than the briefest adjustment of his center of gravity. His jacket flapping its agreement with his praise, Darts calmly and almost matter-of-factly passes the only remaining member of the gang still standing, the leader, and walks next to the bed of the truck, placing one foot on the back of the thing as if someone his size expected to be able to keep a vehicle in place.

"So we're going to try this one more time." He says, to the leader. "I want you to put back the mail boxes. You're going to give me your jackets or I'm going to take them. And I want you surrender your candy. Because I'm in this town to do two things. Kick a**. And eat candy. And..." He points to the pumpkin seated on the head of one of the leader's goons where Darts' two discarded wrappers rattled around as the guy struggled to remove it. "I'm all out of candy."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:53 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
SubonicXP

Arkelos

Wren awakened in Laurel's arms just as the arachnid-like tree carried him into the clearing where the other Snagems were gathered now, or still gathering. He wasn't sure with his mind still fogged by sleep. Laurel set him on the ground as the strange little Pokemon called Hoopa spoke to Sub and explained, somewhat, what was going on. "If I heard all that right, this 'Hoopa' character has abducted Odd and won't give him back unless we find it's missing 'treasures'. Did I get all that right?"

Getting the confirmation he needed from the others, he approached Jezebel and, by extension, Arkelos. "Looks like everyone else is grouping up... You two mind if I come along with you?" He asked with a yawn, recalling Laurel as he did. Whether they agreed with him, he would approach the floating rings Hoopa held aloft for them and slipped his finger into one of them before moving through the larger ring containing the portal. Nothing special seemed to happen to him upon moving from Point A to Point B but there was a definite change.

To those in the know, they would appear to be near the Lake of Rage in Johto, but upon spotting the nearby "guard house", it would be seen to be a large campsite management cabin with a large filigreed sign reading "Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake" above the front entrance. Some distance away, a similar sign could be seen, though it would only be visible from behind, so the state of it wasn't as clear as the office building.

A feeling of dread crept into him as a strange sound, not unlike some cheesy 80's slasher film sound effect began to echo through the forest.

Ch ch ch, ah ah ah

Arkelos and Jezebel looks at Wren with a smile. "Sure thing." Said Arkelos, "We would welcome you to our little group, i brought snacks." Jezebel said pulling out some poffins from a bag in her shaw.

Seconds later they find themselves staring out to a landscape of a forest, camp ground, and a lake not far. "Camp Crystal Lake?" Jezebel said questioning the title. Arkelos' ears began to twitch more than normal. "Uhhh, yall? Why do i get the feeling we are being watch. If not hunted." Arkelos said with a sharp glare into the woodlands. Jezebel looks around with fear slowly crawling up her spine. "I know what you mean. What about you Wren? Are you getting any odd feelings?" She said with a scratchy throat.  

Arkelos

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:02 pm
Arkelos

Arkelos and Jezebel looks at Wren with a smile. "Sure thing." Said Arkelos, "We would welcome you to our little group, i brought snacks." Jezebel said pulling out some poffins from a bag in her shaw.

Seconds later they find themselves staring out to a landscape of a forest, camp ground, and a lake not far. "Camp Crystal Lake?" Jezebel said questioning the title. Arkelos' ears began to twitch more than normal. "Uhhh, yall? Why do i get the feeling we are being watch. If not hunted." Arkelos said with a sharp glare into the woodlands. Jezebel looks around with fear slowly crawling up her spine. "I know what you mean. What about you Wren? Are you getting any odd feelings?" She said with a scratchy throat.

Wren nodded quietly to the pair he'd grouped up with. "Actually.. Ya. I do feel like we're being watched. I can't figure out why, though." He responded as the unusual ghost of a sound repeated.

Ch ch ch, ah ah ah

"Just... stay on guard, I guess. We need to find whatever 'treasure' of Hoopa's got lost here if we're going to rescue Odd." He decided, more to himself than to them. "I wanna say we should stay together out here, though. We're safer that way if something is after us already." Maybe someone's watched horror movies enough to know the tropes? Or maybe it was just his anxiety?

Ch ch ch, ah ah ah

Beyond the treeline, something shifted, watching as the trio conversed. The thing in it's hand shifted impatiently as Wren began to lead the way toward the office with the sign on it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:20 pm
Atlantis_Darts

Blizzard120

"Yeowch! He's got a t-t-tas..." The young thug cried out in pain as Tristen roughly grabbed his hand and removed it from his fur, the rest of his cries and accusations of the boy possessing a taser cut off as the Thunder Wave worked its magic and the hoodlum went limp in the young Hybrid's grip, falling to the ground shortly after.

The rest of the gang jumped to come to their buddy's aid, pulling up their jackets and taking a few steps forward until Darts stepped up and began to go on about their jackets, the apparent leader doing his best 'mean face' as he stood him down, or rather up considering the difference in height. Before the 'boss man' could get a word in the Giratina hybrid had gave his compatriot a new orange helmet as he swiftly flipped the pumpkin pale over and onto his head before shoving him into the others behind him who scrambled to catch him and failed as he fell onto his back. Darts made short work of the others in their dazed state.

Still defiant the leader continued to meet the hybrid's gaze in silence, as if trying to maintain the prestige he held in his gang in spite of the fact that the entire group, sans him, were just made short work of. As the gang leader bowed up to Darts the one with the candy pale on his head stood up, snatching it off and shouted.

"They're Hybrids!" He cried out, causing the others to sit up and look at him with fearful eyes, each of them eyeing the one paralyzed by Tristen, the high school dropouts finally putting all the pieces together. Scrambling to their feet they picked up their immobile friend and loaded him into the truck. They pleaded with the boss to come with them but he refused, instead remaining where he stood, staring at Darts in silence. The cowardly hoodlums would not wait for him and made off quick in their truck, making sure to dump all their candy out of the vehicle as they sped off, lollipops and chocolate bars flying all over the place.

"I don't care what you are!" The leader finally shouted before angrily snatching his jacket off and throwing it in Darts' face. "No one disrespects the Wicks! No one!" He screamed, red in the face as he spiked a Great Ball onto the ground between them, the device bouncing off the ground with a 'ding' before burst open to release the Chandelure contained inside. Darts of all people would certainly note the very valuable looking pair of gold glasses it wore, Choice Specs Tristen might note, likely from his studies with Blizzard, their perculiar color didn't disguise them from a keen eye.

"Flamethrower!" The kid screamed, the Chandelure not giving the command a second thought before it unleashed twin hellish bursts of intense purple flames from its left and right arms, aimed at Darts and due to proximity Tristen as well. Apparently the kid wanted to murder them over candy and mailboxes.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

DignityPower

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:10 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

Veronica couldn't help but grin at Abby's sour mood, her head slightly tilting. Others' misfortune was always entertaining. Though she stayed quiet and kept her hands to herself for the moment as she didn't want Abby to explode on Veronica for her mischief. That part about being annoyed, angry and stubborn reminded Veronica of herself. "Yea these things are creepy - I wonder if they're human or pokemon bones." she mentioned through her smile as she turned towards the forest.

As they entered the dead forest, they would notice the rotting smell of trees like they had been recently burned. Most of them were purely black, while some had patched of dark brown or smoke emitting from their bark. Even so, they stood tall and thick and covered most of the vision up ahead even without their leaves. It was impossible to tell how much they would have to walk. "Keep your eyes open-" As Veronica would remind Abby, there was a sudden yelp from the side. Where usually a rustle in the grass would heard, here, there was no sound indicating an incoming enemy. A nasty looking Houndoom would lash out at Abby's leg.

Veronica would instantly jump in to kick the dog away, though it would still have left a slight rip on her pants/shorts. Two other Houndooms would instantly appear, awaiting signal from the first though they wouldn't wait long. There was something strange about the Houndooms, for whatever little time there was to observe them. They all had flesh wounds, cuts and scratches all over their bodies. One of them was missing an eye, another had some of its guts just slightly spilling out. It was a wonder how they were still alive but somehow, it only gave the appearance that this wasn't going to kill them and that they could go all out.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:24 pm
"Yeah, because I totally wanted to think about that," Abby grunted, though she sounded relieved once the animated hands stopped grabbing at her. The Houndoom attacking her didn't help matters much, but Veronica put a stop to that before the wounded Pokemon could hurt her.

When she saw the other two, Abby let out her Machop, Palladia. "Ignore what they look like, it's probably just an illusion. Just Karate Chop any of them that try to attack you. Or me." Despite Abby's lack of compassion for the attacking Houndoom, Palladia was greatly disheveled when she saw how damaged the Houndoom were. She didn't let this stop her form obeying her orders, and she was grateful that her Trainer didn't force her to attack them willy-nilly.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DignityPower

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:59 pm
"An illusion, right..." Veronica nodded to herself, trying to buy into Abby's explanation rather nervously. Her mind acted automatically and she sent out her Infernape. "Chi, Close Combat." The Infernape would then dash forward with his fists ready in an orange aura as he plummeted upon one of the Houndooms. Luckily, this would knock the dog out. ... Or so she thought. The Houndoom in a zombie like state would rise back up.
Veronica would use Night Shade herself to distract the third Houndoom.
They would all stand their ground, coordinating a Fire Blast from all sides. Chi stepped in to cover both Abby and Veronica, taking up most of the hit and feeling pretty hurt and burnt for a fire-type. They began to growl, their teeth darkening with blackness as they prepared a Crunch move as soon as their leader stepped in.
As far as Veronica could see they only had three choices: run, kill them or maybe defeating the leader would be enough - if there was some way to do such a thing. "Any ideas?" Veronica sent out her Zoroark to help in as Chi would need just a moment to breath.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:07 pm
As soon as she spotted the lack of gouges and damage caused by the hands in their pursuit of her and her ugly friend, Leslie would attempt to grind herself to a halt and stand against them. Unfortunately, by the time she noticed, they had already rushed headlong into the bizarre door and into the room beyond. So....not exactly ideal. But she would roar at the strange appendages, swinging her mouth towards the pair of hands in an effort to destroy whatever illusion they were, or break them, or whatever was needed to make them go away. She had already seen enough and these thinks weren't all that scary anymore.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:11 pm
"Got any water Pokemon? They'd probably stay down if we drowned them," Abby asked, looking as if she didn't have any better answers. Before she could do anything else, though, one of her Pokeballs opened up on its own, revealing a massive beast of a Pokemon - a Bewear. Fluffy apparently evolved. "Oh, crap," Abby cursed, looking as if she was afraid of her own Pokemon. Fluffy, on the other hand, was focused entirely on the 'undead' Houndoom whilst cracking its knuckles. She then walked toward them, slowly, gathering Fighting-type energy in her paws. Once she was about halfway between her trainer and her enemy, she lunged at the Houndoom with Hammer Arm.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:58 pm
SubonicXP
Atlantis_Darts

Blizzard120

"Yeowch! He's got a t-t-tas..." The young thug cried out in pain as Tristen roughly grabbed his hand and removed it from his fur, the rest of his cries and accusations of the boy possessing a taser cut off as the Thunder Wave worked its magic and the hoodlum went limp in the young Hybrid's grip, falling to the ground shortly after.

The rest of the gang jumped to come to their buddy's aid, pulling up their jackets and taking a few steps forward until Darts stepped up and began to go on about their jackets, the apparent leader doing his best 'mean face' as he stood him down, or rather up considering the difference in height. Before the 'boss man' could get a word in the Giratina hybrid had gave his compatriot a new orange helmet as he swiftly flipped the pumpkin pale over and onto his head before shoving him into the others behind him who scrambled to catch him and failed as he fell onto his back. Darts made short work of the others in their dazed state.

Still defiant the leader continued to meet the hybrid's gaze in silence, as if trying to maintain the prestige he held in his gang in spite of the fact that the entire group, sans him, were just made short work of. As the gang leader bowed up to Darts the one with the candy pale on his head stood up, snatching it off and shouted.

"They're Hybrids!" He cried out, causing the others to sit up and look at him with fearful eyes, each of them eyeing the one paralyzed by Tristen, the high school dropouts finally putting all the pieces together. Scrambling to their feet they picked up their immobile friend and loaded him into the truck. They pleaded with the boss to come with them but he refused, instead remaining where he stood, staring at Darts in silence. The cowardly hoodlums would not wait for him and made off quick in their truck, making sure to dump all their candy out of the vehicle as they sped off, lollipops and chocolate bars flying all over the place.

"I don't care what you are!" The leader finally shouted before angrily snatching his jacket off and throwing it in Darts' face. "No one disrespects the Wicks! No one!" He screamed, red in the face as he spiked a Great Ball onto the ground between them, the device bouncing off the ground with a 'ding' before burst open to release the Chandelure contained inside. Darts of all people would certainly note the very valuable looking pair of gold glasses it wore, Choice Specs Tristen might note, likely from his studies with Blizzard, their perculiar color didn't disguise them from a keen eye.

"Flamethrower!" The kid screamed, the Chandelure not giving the command a second thought before it unleashed twin hellish bursts of intense purple flames from its left and right arms, aimed at Darts and due to proximity Tristen as well. Apparently the kid wanted to murder them over candy and mailboxes.

Tristen looked at the leader, now without a squad, with a rather deadpan look. He suddenly realized a few things just now. Primary thing of which was being reminded of a pet-peeve that's probably never going away: bullies. At one time Tristen would have a bit of a short-fuse when it came to them, only to be reminded of what he was rescued from. Now he just can't help but to be exasperated at the notion and not want to bother futzing with them. It wasn't worth the energy giving guys like these their comeuppance more often than not. The only reason why he is even bothering now is because of the Hoopa. Darts's rules of Halloween and such though was still a matter of debate, however.

With the Leader of the Wicks sending out a Chandelure, he was quick to spot a set of choice specs. He did remember such things in his battling studies and remembered also that his adoptive father had a pretty severe disdain for them, for that while yes, they upped the power of specialized attacks by a great margin, the Pokemon was locked into only one attack. This left a Pokemon to be exploited by many of attacks making the great power boost, more often than not, not worth the price. Unfortunately, this came at a realization...Tristen didn't really have anything to cripple this Chandelure in such a fashion. While he did have Weavile on hand, unlike his adoptive father's, it didn't know Torment. Nor did he have anyone that he knew of that knew the likes of Disable or Imprison to seal away whatever attack he had in mind.

With the Flamethrower call, Tristen quickly side-stepped away a few steps, but realized that the primary target wasn't him. The boy went wide-eyed, wondering just what kind of damage Darts was about to take.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:23 pm
"Sure." Veronica rolled out a pokeball containing her water pokemon. Granted, she had a rare candy prepared for when this tiny critter could evolve.
"Mud! Kip!" The shy critter yelped in glee to be fighting. Though he wasn't brave by any means and seeing the crazy, scary Houndooms without any of his usual tiny buddies made him shiver and shake in his paws.
"Hey, now..." Cosmo purred to the Mudkip to assure him it would be all right. Then he used Night Daze to match one of the Houndoom's Crunch and disable his attack, fighting back and forth with dark moves. They kept growling and barking back and forth.
Chi used Mach Punch to reach high speeds and grab the Houndoom in attempts to keep it back, fighting against its open mouth Crunch while worms came crawling out of it.
Just as the leader Houndoom went to face on that Bewear with its Crunch, it got slammed on by the Hammer Arm, unable to fully close its jaws on Fluffy.
"Right, so, Hydro Pump!" Veronica ordered, with a large grin in all sillyness. Pisces did his very best, shooting a Water Gun at the Houndoom's face. Strangely enough, the water began to burn the Houndoom's face. "Eh? It's working!" Veronica couldn't help back a short chuckle.

"Again!" Veronica yelled out for Pisces to keep shooting his Water Gun. Eventually it became too painful for the Houndoom. Instead of attacking forward, the Houndoom started to kick the Bewear away and run off. The other two also dashed away in threat of the great Mudkip.
Well, it had been a great boost of confidence for the tiny creature to say the least, it would be a tale to tell.
"Nice!" Cosmo commented, high fiving the little one. It wouldn't be long before Pisces would become taller and larger than the Zoroark, one of his close friends.

"I don't really want to stay longer than we have to, let's go," she mentioned to Abby, returning her pokemon and pacing up to a run towards the castle.

As the began to get closer, what seemed like daylight quickly turned to moonlight. It was almost as if the act of moving was what made the scene change. Along they way, they would pass by more peaceful pokemon, though they all had certain strange characteristics. Such as alola Meowth, Purrloin and Murkrow. All probably easily captured though it was certainly not something on Veronica's mind to up-keep a pokemon from such a place.

Once they were out of the forest, a group of Vullaby and Mandibuzz would circle above them. They seemed to have no intentions of attacking, though it worried Veronica that they made their presence so easily known from afar. "Let's pretend that's not a huge castle and that we'll find the treasure quickly." It would take some time to reach the castle itself.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:24 pm
"Thank you for your help," Absinthe said, looking up at Fluffy in fear. This was the exact reason why she didn't want Fluffy to evolve in the first place - Bewear, by nature of their very existence, were horrifying creatures. Not even a Ghost-type Pokemon could elicit the sort of terror that a Bewear can. When Fluffy moved toward her, Abby froze in fear, only to get headpatted by the hulking monstrosity of a Pokemon before she tapped her ball with a claw, getting pulled into the device after the fact.

"Well, thank crap for that," Abby sighed in relief. One of the reasons she was in as foul of a mood as she'd been in was because she was fearing meeting the evolved Fluffy, but the interaction resulting form her letting herself out of her ball went better than Abby could have hoped for.

With that crisis averted, Abby followed Veronica and Gima toward a giant castle. She also noticed the unusual Pokemon in the area, but none of them really piqued her interest. The Vullaby and Mandibuzz swarming above them didn't exactly fill her with confidence, though. "Hope in one hand, crap in the other," Abby said in remarks to Veronica's willingness to ignore the huge castle in front of them. "See which one fills up faster."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:27 pm
Blizzard120

With the Leader of the Wicks sending out a Chandelure, he was quick to spot a set of choice specs. He did remember such things in his battling studies and remembered also that his adoptive father had a pretty severe disdain for them, for that while yes, they upped the power of specialized attacks by a great margin, the Pokemon was locked into only one attack. This left a Pokemon to be exploited by many of attacks making the great power boost, more often than not, not worth the price. Unfortunately, this came at a realization...Tristen didn't really have anything to cripple this Chandelure in such a fashion. While he did have Weavile on hand, unlike his adoptive father's, it didn't know Torment. Nor did he have anyone that he knew of that knew the likes of Disable or Imprison to seal away whatever attack he had in mind.

With the Flamethrower call, Tristen quickly side-stepped away a few steps, but realized that the primary target wasn't him. The boy went wide-eyed, wondering just what kind of damage Darts was about to take.

Darts is quickly engulfed in a pure stream of fire. If it wasn't for the Choice Specs, he probably wouldn't have sustained much of any kind of damage given his resistances. The kid picked a poor half of Chandelure to lean on.

"Pah." Darts coughs after the attack has finished, a little burp of smoke coming out from inside his crest alongside it, his jacket still smolders from the heat. He brushes a bit of ash off his shoulder, and despite the nonchalance it's clear he's not amused. "Alright." A Poke Ball clicks into his gold palm as he enlarges the capsule to full size. "My turn. Bagon!" He tosses the ball in a flash of white and red that bursts open to reveal a neon-green shiny Dragon of the kind preferred by Drake. Coincidentally the orphan Pokemon was one bred from Drake's own stock. "Crunch!"

Following the command alongside its own tenacious need to bite, the Bagon leaps forward towards the Chandelure, intending to snap down on one of its chandelier arms with a vicious Dark-type application of teeth.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:43 pm
Atlantis_Darts

Blizzard120

The teenage punk was taken back by the fact that Darts was still standing and not rolling around on the ground on fire, screaming for the sweet release of death. If this were a cartoon smoke would be coming out of his ears at this point as his brain overheated while trying to figure out what was going on and why wasn't this dude extra crispy right now. While the halfwit was busy with the exhausting task of thinking Darts had released a Pokemon of his own, the Chandelure looking to its slack jawed trainer for an order on what to do and yet received nothing of the sort.

It wasn't until the Luring Pokemon let out a ghostly wail of pain while flailing around with a Bagon latched onto its right arm did the thug finally snap out of his trance. "You should be dead!" He finally spoke. "Hit it with everything you got! Flamethrower!" He ordered while fumbling with something behind his jacket. While trying to hide it behind his jacket the punk had took out and loaded a Wonder Launcher with an X Special 6 coin and fired off the resulting orb of energy at his Chandelure in mid Flamethrower, hoping they would be too distracted by the stream of fire to see his little trick.

As the X Special hit it the Chandelure's already powerful Flamethrower, empowered by the Choice Specs, would grow massive in size thanks to the X item maxing out its Special Attack, the attack hoping to scorch the Bagon off the appendage from which the flames spew and also catch both Darts and Tristen in its widely increased range. Someone wasn't playing fair.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:52 pm
Blessed be Tristen's evolution where he could react faster, let alone move faster. When he saw the device on the thug leader and suddenly it getting powered up to potentially its absolute maximum, the Manetric hybrid's eyes went wide and went on a full on sprint to dodge out of the way, if not only from the damage...he hadn't gotten his training gear yet. His new set of clothes wasn't fire-proof. That said, he necessarily didn't want to get dirty right away either, but this was a no-choice sort of scenerio. He'd explain to Freth later. He darted away and dove, barely averting the massive firey stream unleashed from the Chandelure. At first, he did think that Darts had it, but at this point, Chandelure will burn the entire town down with such a power high.

"Alright, I had enough of this." Tristen said, taking out a Pokeball himself. "Rampardos!" Tristen shouted, tossing a Pokeball of his own out. In a flash out came the prehistoric Pokemon roaring out its arrival and ready to battle.

"Rampardos! Head Smash!" Tristen shouted.

"BAWWWA!!!" The Rampardos made a hard rush for the ghostly chandelier and with the most reckless of rushes goes to smash his head right into the Chandelure. Someone was really playing with the wrong type tonight.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff