Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
WCC - Snagem Camp (Day 2) [FPT] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:21 pm
Tristen noticed something as the Rolycoly went on its attacks; something was off. He was unfamiliar with the Pokemon, assuming it to be one native to this region. But the way it moved about and reacted, there should be no way, it thought...not on one-wheel like appendage unless it was moving straight forward. Not to mention, he had a hard time believing this rock type would break the proverbial mold in being generally fast like that. He had no time to confirm on his SNAG, because both it and the fox hybrid was bailing out from the campsite. He wasn't sure about anyone else, but he was going after the hybrid. If anything, the hybrid just exposed himself as someone that probably needed to be ejected from the competition just for the stunt he almost pulled off. Not to mention, Tristen wasn't too thrilled in taking the Quick Attack like he did. That said, the Manetric hybrid wasn't sure what Reno was going on about for a second or two in particular about this hybrid. What was so off about him? Hopefully Tristen wouldn't find out.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:37 pm
Robin was sure he had gotten away, Keiko wasn't following him and the coast ahead was clear. That was until a certain little Riolu slammed into his legs, causing them to buckle, followed by Brian pouncing on him and putting him in a headlock shortly after.

"Ack! Z...zoroark!" The 'hybrid' cried out, his body warping and fading to reveal a much different bipedal fox with thicker fur. It was actually wearing the physical Challenger's Band and a speaker of sorts as a collar. "Zoroark!" It barked as it struggled against Brian's grip. Tristen would arrive just in time to see the reveal, the Illusion Fox becoming increasingly nervous with Tristen's arrival. When did Robin make the switch?

~~Flashback~~

"By the Heroes is everyone in your gang an Onix rouser?" Robin said as he released his Rolycoly, releasing a burst of Dark energy as he uttered those last words. Keiko probably didn't feel the hit of Dark energy the words carried as she was too focused on the burning pain of the Rolycoly but it was a Parting Shot she was subjected to, the Illusion Pokemon switching places with its owner at that time right under their noses thanks to its illusion abilities.

~~~

Deciding it needed to escape while it had a chance the Zoroark unleashed a powerful shockwave of Dark energy all around it, hoping to knock Brian off and Riolu away. If successful it would get on all fours and begin to flee with all its might, not looking back to see if it was going to be pursued further. Where did the real Robin go?  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:40 am
Ryan comes stumbling into camp, breathing very heavily, sweat raining off his brow. James, his Sobble, was clinging to him and shaking. Ryan looks nervously over his shoulder. Had he made it undetected? Was he finally safe after all this time? He absently comforts James with pets.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:46 am
RCCaughtem
Ryan comes stumbling into camp, breathing very heavily, sweat raining off his brow. James, his Sobble, was clinging to him and shaking. Ryan looks nervously over his shoulder. Had he made it undetected? Was he finally safe after all this time? He absently comforts James with pets.

The whole thing involving Robin and the others just took Sub off guard. One moment he was training Hans out back behind the entire and by the time he made it around to the front where the others were some weird hybrid was running off in one direction and Keiko was running up the tower in the other. Before he even had a chance to ask what in Darkrai's name was going on another curious event took place as a certain Water Channeler arrived on seen looking worse for wear.

"Ryan! Geez what happened to you? I hadn't seen you since we arrived in Galar. I knew you were a little behind but it has been days. Where were you? What's wrong with the little one?" He asked, gently pulling Ryan towards the bonfire and physically suggesting he sit down in front of it. If he didn't know better he would have guessed Ryan had just went three rounds with a Hitmonchan or something.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:01 am
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

The whole thing involving Robin and the others just took Sub off guard. One moment he was training Hans out back behind the entire and by the time he made it around to the front where the others were some weird hybrid was running off in one direction and Keiko was running up the tower in the other. Before he even had a chance to ask what in Darkrai's name was going on another curious event took place as a certain Water Channeler arrived on seen looking worse for wear.

"Ryan! Geez what happened to you? I hadn't seen you since we arrived in Galar. I knew you were a little behind but it has been days. Where were you? What's wrong with the little one?" He asked, gently pulling Ryan towards the bonfire and physically suggesting he sit down in front of it. If he didn't know better he would have guessed Ryan had just went three rounds with a Hitmonchan or something.

"Sub. There is bigger trouble afoot here in Galar and this Tourney than we realized. There is a rouge channeler here attacking other entrants to thin out the competition. they aren't even bothering with Wishing Stars either. I saw them attack 3 trainers at once and leave the pile of stars they had collected alone. This channeler is a serious threat. I had to go deep undercover to get back here safely. Make sure they didn't follow or find me or you guys.

As for James here, well, we had one near encounter with that channeler. And the pokemon, if you can even call it that, scared poor James so badly, that even just hearing its cry sent him into a panic for days. It has been about three since we last saw the pair." Ryan explains slowly to Sub, doing all he can to calm his Sobble down. James would eventually let go of Ryan's chest but re-attach down on his leg. It may be a while before the Sobble wasn't on edge.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:07 pm
RCCaughtem

"Sub. There is bigger trouble afoot here in Galar and this Tourney than we realized. There is a rouge channeler here attacking other entrants to thin out the competition. they aren't even bothering with Wishing Stars either. I saw them attack 3 trainers at once and leave the pile of stars they had collected alone. This channeler is a serious threat. I had to go deep undercover to get back here safely. Make sure they didn't follow or find me or you guys.

As for James here, well, we had one near encounter with that channeler. And the pokemon, if you can even call it that, scared poor James so badly, that even just hearing its cry sent him into a panic for days. It has been about three since we last saw the pair." Ryan explains slowly to Sub, doing all he can to calm his Sobble down. James would eventually let go of Ryan's chest but re-attach down on his leg. It may be a while before the Sobble wasn't on edge.

"A rogue Channeler? And they are only interested in knocking out other competitors? Bizarre..." Sub responded. "And they tried to hunt you down. This is certainly concerning. At least it's not just us this individual is after, but anyone in the tournament. What they gain by that and not collecting Wishing Pieces I don't know. Did you get a good look at their uniform? We could tell what team they are on that way. And what of this Pokemon? What did it look like?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:50 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

"A rogue Channeler? And they are only interested in knocking out other competitors? Bizarre..." Sub responded. "And they tried to hunt you down. This is certainly concerning. At least it's not just us this individual is after, but anyone in the tournament. What they gain by that and not collecting Wishing Pieces I don't know. Did you get a good look at their uniform? We could tell what team they are on that way. And what of this Pokemon? What did it look like?"

"Black and White with Red Stars. As for the pokemon, it was a massive beast with a fin on its head. and a very haunting roar. Never seen anything like it and didn't dare use my SNAG in fear of giving away my location. But it is dangerously powerful. Those trainers I mentioned earlier? all of them and their pokemon went down in one massive attack." Ryan explains as he finally is able to coax James into his lap without clinging to him in some fashion. The Sobble was still shaken, as it was constantly looking around.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:19 pm
RCCaughtem

"Black and White with Red Stars. As for the pokemon, it was a massive beast with a fin on its head. and a very haunting roar. Never seen anything like it and didn't dare use my SNAG in fear of giving away my location. But it is dangerously powerful. Those trainers I mentioned earlier? all of them and their pokemon went down in one massive attack." Ryan explains as he finally is able to coax James into his lap without clinging to him in some fashion. The Sobble was still shaken, as it was constantly looking around.

"Black and white with red stars...hm, doesn't sound like any uniforms we've seen and we've ran into every teams of each region. I would say that sounds like Unova but you certainly would have noticed the Victini on their uniforms. That just leaves...Stella." Sub said, it's the only answer he could come up with and sounded the most logical, they knew almost nothing on Team Stella other than on last check they had one star. Did anyone on the outside see them in action via broadcasts? They had no way of knowing.

"This Pokemon you mention sounds frightening. We'll certainly have to be on the look out. For now why don't you and Sobble rest. I believe Jezebel and Brian made some food, why don't you get something to eat and just try to relax. You're safe now." He tried to assured Ryan but he had to admit, even he was a bit spooked. Too many unusual things were going on in this tournament already.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 am
Crystal would be sitting in a tree, looking out at the Watchtower Ruins with a notebook and a pen floating next to her, just bringing out any thoughts she had from exploring straight from her head to paper without moving. She hadn’t found too much with the ruined tower so far, but with so many cameras, she didn’t feel like trying to investigate further. Just in case she found something and others came in to hove her out of something. Realistically, she knew that there was probably a small chance of her even finding something that no one else had, much less finding something of importance, but she still didn’t want to go hunting hard when there were cameras watching. All of those pesky, invasive cameras. Normally, she wouldn’t have much of an issue with them, she’d be indifferent at the very least. However, when she was investigating ruins, she prefered privacy, with as few people as possible. Not only was it better to be able to take credit for any discoveries, it was, more importantly for her, more relaxing, actually. Just walking through an old ruin without any other random people to disturb you, she’d come to enjoy it after all of her time spending with her master inside the desert ruins of Unova. Still, though, too many people here, and too many cameras. Oh well.

Probably a good thing she didn’t spend too much time there, anyways. Things seemed to be getting pretty active around the Wild Area anyways, considering all the energy she was sensing. Lots of skirmishing, and…. well, she didn’t want to be near the desert area right now, let’s put it that way. Her notebook would snap shut, with the pen and paper floating into her notably less full bag. oneher belongings were securely away, she’d jump out of the tree, gracefully landing on two her paws before closing her eyes and focusing on her surroundings, wanting to find the best way out of there without encountering anyone.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:10 pm
Ryan managed to get in a nice rest and was finally back on his feet at a normal level. James, his Sobble, was sitting next to him, but appeared to be well too. Ryan stretches and flips open his SNAG, poking around at some messages he had.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:30 pm
Reno would leave the rest of the group to the deal with hunting down the....apparently Zoroark-switched Robin. Good thing his little stupor over what the damn guy had revealed kept him from that somewhat fruitless pursuit. No, he was now keenly attempting to locate any fragment of either the void that a Dark type hybrid would leave to find Robin or to pick up on that thing's own unique signature. He wasn't letting this end until either he had answers or a head on a spike.

Wait. Was Horus on the Johto team? Cause if so, then this might be even worse. At least out of the Snagems he could keep track of the.....two? Three? Whatever amount of Psychics. But other possibilities were not making the odds sound great.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:08 am
Wren woke up to the sounds of battle in the immediate area but, groggy as he was, he couldn't figure out where anyone was until it was too late to do anything other than wonder what was going on. "Uh... I feel like I missed something important?" He more stated than asked, scratching his head as he looked around.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:25 am
Brian was pleased that his trick worked, taking the fleeing hybrid down so he could put him in a headlock. What he wasn't expecting was the sudden change that came over the hybrid, his body suddenly warping and shifting to reveal not the hybrid he'd been chasing, but a Zoroark. "What the-" was all he had time to say before a powerful shockwave of Dark energy shot out from the Zoroark, forcing him to release the Dark-type and Lu to back off a bit. As the Illusion Pokemon tried to make a getaway, Lu was quick to give chase, though she wasn't able to get very far before she started to run out of breath and Brian called her back. "Let it go, Lu," he said. "There's nothing we can do now that it's loose again, and ye need to build up yer stamina more before ye try giving chase." Turning, the Riolu grudgingly let it go and headed back to her trainer, who had turned to see Tristen approaching. "It would seem that hybrid pulled a fast one on us," he said, indicating the fleeing Zoroark. "What did he want with Reno?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:47 pm
SubonicXP
Robin was sure he had gotten away, Keiko wasn't following him and the coast ahead was clear. That was until a certain little Riolu slammed into his legs, causing them to buckle, followed by Brian pouncing on him and putting him in a headlock shortly after.

"Ack! Z...zoroark!" The 'hybrid' cried out, his body warping and fading to reveal a much different bipedal fox with thicker fur. It was actually wearing the physical Challenger's Band and a speaker of sorts as a collar. "Zoroark!" It barked as it struggled against Brian's grip. Tristen would arrive just in time to see the reveal, the Illusion Fox becoming increasingly nervous with Tristen's arrival. When did Robin make the switch?

~~Flashback~~

"By the Heroes is everyone in your gang an Onix rouser?" Robin said as he released his Rolycoly, releasing a burst of Dark energy as he uttered those last words. Keiko probably didn't feel the hit of Dark energy the words carried as she was too focused on the burning pain of the Rolycoly but it was a Parting Shot she was subjected to, the Illusion Pokemon switching places with its owner at that time right under their noses thanks to its illusion abilities.

~~~

Deciding it needed to escape while it had a chance the Zoroark unleashed a powerful shockwave of Dark energy all around it, hoping to knock Brian off and Riolu away. If successful it would get on all fours and begin to flee with all its might, not looking back to see if it was going to be pursued further. Where did the real Robin go?

Tristen stood there stunned once the Zoroark's ruse was up and retaliated as it did. Brian seemed to be okay, but the Zoroark got away. Tristen had to think back, hard...he knew something wasn't right initially. But he was trying his hardest to figure out where he got crossed up. He tried to pay careful attention what happened from where he was; but he could come up with nothing.

The Zoroark's trail was still fresh on the boy's nose, however. He could track the thing down, if he wanted to. At least for now. Unfortunately, if this was to lead him back to not only the fox hybrid, but who knows what out there, like Robin's other team members, then he'd just ultimately get taken out of the tournament altogether. That wouldn't be constructive. It'd probably be best to just let the Zoroark go for now and just shore up their defenses for now.

Tristen would perk up, hearing Brian's question. Now that he thought about it, it did seem weird the hybrid was so fixated on Reno in particular. Did Reno know something about him they didn't? Reno didn't seem too thrilled either with Robin in particular, either, and not just for nearly doing whatever it was that Robin was about to do... "We'd better find out." Tristen said, making his way back to Reno.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:25 pm
Leon was still on the floor with most likely a bloody ankle, not so bad as it was just his Alolan Vulpix biting. But still bleeding. He didn't even bother checking on it, he just laid their in disbelief. "Shiro...don't ever do that again." He said as he noticed a blimp overhead on the current score and who has been eliminated. "....Abby?!" He said in shock as he sat up as he was astonished to see her photo up on display there. It then played back the finishing blow. "KEIKO! KEIKO, ABBY IS OUT!" He shouted at the top of his lungs to hopefully have her see the video before it disappears. He kept watching the feed as it showed Velvet getting pushed out of the way of the finishing blow but instead Abby's Pokemon. Shiro became shocked as well.

He then got up to make sure Keiko was okay, but then got a good whiff of a familiar sweet scent. Leon turned to see a giant Sparkling Swirl that only one little Fairy Channeler her knew could do. "Ulla...don't worry. Abby's fall is not your fault." He tightened his fist as all he could do was watch it everything unfold.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff