Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Path of Legends [Paldea Arc] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:19 am
SubonicXP

Blizzard120

Tsuki the Lunar Wind

"Defense mechanism, now that I'm remembering it," Sol remarked as Arboliva's anti-lawnmowing initiative began. "Some scatter rapidly-growing seeds- Arnau!"

His explanation could wait, seeing what looked like Arboliva taking aim at his Gallade and feeling the Grassy Terrain's energy suddenly dissipating from the ground. "Brace yourself!" Rushing and sliding in front of Arnau as both took a defensive stance, he'd take as much of the brunt of Arboliva's attack as he could. The grassy energies would be easily shrugged off and resisted, but the force and impact of the attack still sent them off their feet and off the ledge, and scream and cry following as the Terrain Pulse hit. Tumbling in the air for a bit, Sol threw himself downward to get his bearings back before flipping and getting himself airborne again. Much as he wanted to get Arnau's ball and try to recall him, the freefall he was in would make the endeavor difficult. And he wasn't a fan of entertaining the idea of missing the recall.

"Now, back to me! Teleport!" He called as he flew back to the ledge, his Gallade trying to calm himself and focus. It'd take a brief moment, but moments before he'd make impact on the ground, he'd manage to teleport back to Sol's side and both shared a sigh of relief. As a slight upside, they were both well out of the range of the Flail that followed, and able to give a response to Tsuki.

"I was saying the same, but this one seemed unhappy about the intrusion," he chimed in, soon seeing the Sunny Day from Maggie. He would question the idea of sending in something that meant bad news if Arboliva happened to know Solar Beam, but the double-edged nature of the weather would give an advantage all the same. "...that works for me. Arnau, Fire Punch! I'll cover you!"

As Arnau ran at Arboliva, arms wreathed in fire energy for a flaming punch, Sol would ready a Flamethrower again before letting it loose around Arboliva as a warning shot.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:27 pm
[Vs. Arboliv]

The sun would become brighter as the Sunny Day was executed, empowering the Fire type moves to come. First came the vortex of fire engulfing the giant living tree, the Grass type letting out a pained cry. What followed that was the fireball fired that disappeared into the vortex and resulted in an explosion of flame, the Arboliva almost screeching in pain. As the smoke and soot dissipated just a bit Sol's Flamethrower blasted the giant followed by Arnau who came flying into the fray and slugged the Grass type with a Fire Punch, causing the giant to sway and fall over, hitting the ground with a thud. Once all was done and said the Arboliva was on the ground, surrounded by burning grass.

It would seem the Snagems had won, the Arboliva having took numerous powerful Fire attacks, that was until all the grounded Snagems took note of the roots wrapping around their feet.

"Arbooo..." The Arboliva slowly began to rise as the roots ensnared the Snagem's and their Pokemon who began to feel their physical strength slipping away, becoming tired and listless. At some point the Arboliva had dug its roots into the rocky terrain and perhaps concealed by the Grass Terrain had reached out for its prey and began to Strength Sap them to restore its health. No regular Arboliva could have done such a thing but the power of the Herba Mystica was not only granting it more strength and vitality but allowed it to perform feats that would take other Pokemon years of training to even consider.

Either way, the group would need to act quick because this olive tree was quickly sucking them dry, its olives becoming more plump as it began to store their life force in its fruits.

There was perhaps one saving grace flying above as Beau arrived on the scene just in time to see the ensnared Snagems.

-----

Unfortunately no one immediately responded to Brian's message and right after he sent that a giant boulder slammed into the cave entrance, sealing it shut. Ms. Raifort was startled but held her cool, as did Barbara, however Arven was quick to begin to panic as he ran to the boulder and feebly began to hit it with his fists. "Nooo! I can't die here! There are so many dishes I haven't tried! Ingredients I haven't cooked with!" He cried out.

"Can someone shut him up?" Barbara groaned, finding a place to sit after releasing her Minior, ordering the Pokemon to shed its shell with a Shell Smash, its now true form providing red light for them to see.

"Barbara, aren't you a Rock type expert? Don't you have something to smash through the boulder?" Ms. Raifort asked.

"No, I left my stronger team behind, thought it would be a good chance to raise some new ones." Barbara answered.

Unless Brian or Rachel had something to shatter the massive boulder they were trapped, at least until another Snagem came looking for them. Speaking of there was one Snagem that was largely safe and free...

-----

Her SNAG dinging Aile would see a voice message sent from Brian, it said the following:

"If anyone can hear this, Rachel and I are holed up in a cave about 100 meters from where the rock slide started. We're both safe, just waiting until it's stopped raining rock to venture out."

However if Aile visited his location she wouldn't visibly see them anywhere, however Aile was a Ground Channeler.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2023 7:45 pm
Brian and Rachel both jumped back from the cave entrance as a boulder slammed into it, effectively blocking them in. Brian sighed as Arvin immediately began to panic, pounding his fists against the giant rock as he spouted something about food. "Arvin, calm down and back away from the boulder, please," he said. "Panicking won't get us anywhere. Rachel, do ye have any Pokemon that can help out here?" Rachel shook her head. "No, I only have my Eevee and a recently caught Skiddo," she said. Brian brightened a bit at this. "Skiddo are capable of learning Brick Break," he said. "Lu, give us a hand here." The Pokeball he was holding opened to reveal the female Lucario standing there. "Use Grass Knot on Rachel's Skiddo, then Rock Smash on that boulder."

The Fighting/Steel-type nodded and moved forward, powering up the move and smashing one paw against the boulder blocking the cave entrance. Rachel, hearing what Brian was saying, nodded and released her Skiddo. "Wait, why did you have your Lucario attack Skiddo?" she asked. As she was speaking, her Skiddo glowed green for a moment before the glow faded. "Yer Skiddo has the ability Sap Sipper," Brian answered. "Using Grass-type attacks on him will boost his power." "I see," she said, nodding in satisfaction with the answer. "Skiddo, use Brick Break on that boulder!" The Grass-type wasn't sure how effective it would be, but he didn't argue, instead following Lu's example and using the Fighting-type move on the rock in hopes he could do some damage to it. Even if they couldn't break the boulder, perhaps the vibrations from their attacks might alert someone (Aile) to where they were.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2023 9:51 am
"Freth, look out!" the Hunter rang out in Freth's mind as Freth tried to bring the Hisuan Sneasel back to its senses. After getting its bell rung quite hard from the last major attack, while it wasn't knocked out, it was not in the best of states. Freth would perk up and see the roots start to take out and Freth would take a hard leap up with the Sneasel from her arms, almost in a panic. Freth then held herself in the air with her mental prowess, having to force herself to keep off the ground for the moment lest she was ensnared with the rest of the Snagems. This Arboliva wasn't a joke...even using the very Grassy Terrain to cover its next attacks in true Grass type fashion. "God, a fire onslaught was not going to be that easy, was it? Ugh, if only all of that olive oil was more flammable. Would have liked to just hoist it by its own petard at this point."

"Even if you were to light it, it'd be a proverbial flash in the pan. The oil would go up as soon as it was lit."

"I know, I know..." Freth said. "Just hoping is all."

"Nyaaooo..." Sneasel spoke up in Freth's arm.

"There you go. You alright?" Freth asked.

"Nyao." The Sneasel spoke.

"You wouldn't happen to have a Toxic attack on you, would you?" Freth asked.

"Nyo?"

"Didn't think so...might need to get on that later...provided we survive this." Freth then lamented. Still having to rely on old fashion poisoning, it looked like, but the Hunter did have a point. There needed to be a lot of poison to bring down a target that large. She needed another idea, because burning it wasn't quite working either. She needed to get this thing to stop draining everyone in such a fashion. Perhaps...

She would look down towards her Sneasel, and started to formulate a plan. "I think we may take a page out of Blizzard's book."

"Nyyrro?"

"Sneasel, get going!" She said, effectively giving the Sneasel an alley-oop, tossing the Sneasel towards the rock face. The Sneasel then latched on and started to go for the Arboliva once again. "Taunt it, Sneasel!" Freth shouted.

The Sneasel managed to get up and started to shout at it, yelling all manner of provokative speech, trying to get its attention. If nothing else, to get it to stop sucking everyone else dry and to keep attention off those at the Herba Mystica.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Tsuki the Lunar Wind

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:19 pm
Grinning at the trap he seemed to have fallen right into, Tsuki felt what seemed to be a tinder inside of him picking up heat for the first time in a long while. This battle felt like a puzzle, it felt like fun, and that was something he had been sorely lacking for a long while. His ears perked up when he heard Freth comment about wishing the olive oil was more flammable. “Oh, oh that’s a good idea!” He called out, pointing to the Galarian Articuno hybrid excitedly. Olive oil wasn’t usually flammable, but they could easily set it on fire with the Fire types they had at their disposal. “We have it use it’s olive oil then light it on fire to get rid of these friggin roots.”

“Maggie, use Smokescreen!” Tsuki yelled, noticing the Sneasel using Taunt. If it could only use attacking moves, and if most of them were rooted to the floor it was probably a good idea to make the Arboliva shoot blind. The Magby ducked low, just in case, and spat out a black smog of ash and Fire type spittle all in the direction of their Herba Mystica’d opponent. It was fortunate that she relied more on her special attacks in combat, but the enhanced draining strength made it hard for the baby Pokemon to even stand. How long was this going to run on for? They didn’t have a want in the way of direct damage, but they needed to cut off it’s healing stat or they’d be out tempo’d and fast. If they could get enough oil to coat the ground it would potentially only take one fire move to burn it… well. Even closer to the ground than it already was.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2023 3:07 pm
"I have an idea but I don't know if it'll work on this thing so I'd rather keep that for an emergency." Odd remarked to himself more than anything as Freth made comments about the flammability of olive oil. He grunted quietly as he felt the roots ensnare his legs and begin sapping his strength, not that he had much of it to speak of by comparison to the others. Remix managed to stave off the roots for the most part by using his bone to jab at them and set them alight but he was still sapped a few times before he was able to drive them away completely. "Remix... Can you pull off a Fire Blast with that sunlight boost?" Odd asked, wriggling violently to try and wrest himself free. After a moment, he managed to pull his arm through the roots. Grabbing his artifact, he hooked the blade of the sickle under the Arboliva's grasping roots and attempted to cut himself free completely. "Adagio.. Flame Burst at me. Get me out of this!"

He didn't like the idea of those flames coming at him directly but at the moment, it was one of few ways he could think of to get himself free quickly.

Adagio's attack came a moment later, setting the roots ablaze and trying to weaken them so that Odd could get loose. The moment he was able to break out of Arboliva's grip, Remix scooped up the flames and added them to his own, sending a blossoming flame flying toward Arboliva with a flourish of his baton. "Maro. Ma wak." Remix warned. He wasn't likely to be able to pull that off again and considered it a great deal of luck that he'd managed it this time.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:55 pm
Beau would arrive just in time to witness this massive blight of vegetation and oil as it deployed roots to make sure that everyone would be enjoying that lawn that it had apparently nicely laid out in the area around. What the hell happened for the world's largest weed to turn an arid mesa into a golf course? Well, thankfully, he had the answer to this giant plant. It seemed like it was in dire need of sustenance, was being distracted by Freth's Sneasal, and had some great cover courtesy of a smokescreen. So who was he to deny it the thriving sustenance of Powder? Stretching out as he plotted his flight path, Beau would see the fires around Odd and how they were beginning to light up and look like they were about to go towards the strange plant thing. Well, guess he didn't need Zippo for ignition. But he needed to move fast and there was no way he was leaving the Charizard just hanging out in the air. "Zippo! Flare Blitz that plant into the ground once I blow up!" Beau shouted, diving off of the black lizard.

Sweeping his way through one of the stone arches as he pulled up from the dive, Beau would already be rounding his way around the Arboliva, a trail of black powder following along behind him as he did so. While he was starting to lose vision of his route from the rolling Smokescreen, Beau had a decent memory of the terrain around this thing to keep himself going. Rounding another side of the Grass type, a low whump would sound. Panicking at the very familiar sound of a pressure wave from an explosion, Beau would only get a moment to cut off the flow of Powder before the flames caught up to where he had been a millisecond ago. Feeling himself being sent flying by the explosion that had just sounded off behind him, Beau would have enough time to hope his plan to explosively uproot the thing worked before he found himself slammed bodyfirst into the somewhat soft embrace of a grass-covered rock.

Hearing the pressure wave as well, Zippo would immediately fly into action. Sweeping up into the air as fire began to surround him, the Charizard would let out a mighty roar before it began a fiery dive down towards the face of this crazy plant. Whether it was coming up rapidly to meet him or not didn't matter, the Flare Blitz to the face was going to be Zippo's plan.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:30 pm
Aile stared at the message she got on her SNAG from Brian, eyes narrowing as she slipped the SNAG into her bag. After swinging the backpack on, she’d grab another Pokéball out and open it, bringing out her Ursaluna. “Dega. We’re going to be hunting down some friends that are in trouble, okay? Keep an ear out. Or a nose. Let’s go!” With a nod, the pair headed out, with Aile leading and trying to retrace her steps.

When she eventually got there, she cursed quietly, not seeing anything notable. However, Dagobah’s sniffing around made her curious. Taking a deep breath, she closed her eyes and focused, catching a variety of vibrations that didn’t seem like mere Pokémon. “...Right. Hey, Dega? You smell a variety of people in this direction?” The bear didn’t question it, walking forward and sniffing a bit before grunting and nodding. “Alright then, let’s go!”

The pair would take off again, with Dagobah leading the way this time, only pausing when they may have needed to reorient. Though, coming across the boulders became a clear indicator that they were in the right place, with Dega roaring when she caught the scent behind one of them. “I leave for a brief moment and then a rock slide happens. Arceus have mercy. Dagobah, let’s get this boulder moved! If anyone can hear me back there, maybe get away from the mouth of the cave, just in case!” After giving it a moment, she’d give a nod of approval to the bear, who began to use Hammer Arm on the boulder to crack and break it.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:50 am
SubonicXP

Reno Vantas

Though things had initially appeared to be handled, Sol couldn't help feeling a hint of unease. Arboliva's energy had been diminished from the fight, that much was obvious, but it didn't feel like enough to be out of the fight. An attempt at taking a step closer revealed the roots that had been conveniently hidden by the Grassy Terrain, along with a sudden wave of exhaustion. His first instinct was to try and fight it off long enough to ignite the roots, but the subsequent hesitance that came from potentially igniting everyone else in the process made for a deadly combo that made it even harder to fight back even as the others tried to do the same in whatever way they could.

"Need to... cut these roots!..." He remarked, his arms feeling like they'd become made of lead in the last few moments. He tried to form a Flamethrower- fearing his blade would be a detriment as he was- even as the flames attempted to betray him, looking up briefly to see someone and their Charizard diving towards the others followed by a cloud of flammable Powder- must've been Beau. Still, salvation was salvation. If he could get a flame out, he might be able to force himself and Gallade free. At least enough to recall him; the Strength Sap saw to it that he was in no condition to continue.

Panting and desperately trying to find a second wind, he'd manage enough of a flame to scatter a few at the Powder and braced himself as much as he could for the ensuing explosion to throw him back and free him from the roots. Despite being on the ground and struggling to get up afterwards, his immediate thought afterwards went towards drawing in as much energy in the area as he could, using Recover to try and get back to his feet. It'd take a moment before he could, enough to set about freeing his Gallade with a few more flames and recalling him before hoping to recover a bit more before round two. Just in case the explosions and a Charizard divebomb wasn't enough, and after earlier, he'd perhaps be forgiven for thinking it wouldn't be.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:22 am
Espeon_Commander

DragonFang099

Skiddo would strike the boulder and while empowered by its Sap Sipper ability the Brick Break didn't seem to do much nor did Lucario's Rock Smash besides create a crack in it. The Pokemon might try several times more but it just wasn't breaking, just a few crumbly bits fell off and the crack may have gotten a bit bigger but it would take them all day and night to whittle their way through this giant boulder at this rate. "Why isn't it working!?" Arven screamed, panicked as he ran up to Brian and almost shook him.

"Let go of the kid..." Barbara said as she walked up to Arven and grabbed him by the collar of his vest, the white haired woman then proceeding to pull him off of Brian. Ms. Raifort said nothing, just shook her head.

The Pokemon would keep at hitting the boulder, over and over until the little Skiddo struck it one last time and the entire thing shattered into pieces, Arven recoiling behind Barbara to avoid any debris. With the boulder gone the light from outside shined in and they would see a woman standing at the cave entrance with her Ursaluna standing besides her, it was Aile.

It was actually Aile and her Ursaluna who shattered the giant boulder, using her Ground Channeling to sense out the weakest point for her bear to strike with Hammer Arm, though maybe Skiddo and Lucario helped in weakening it from their side. Either way the boulder was gone and they were now free.

"Freedom!" Arven declared as he ran out of the cave and past Aile. Barbara would follow soon after and stop in front of Aile, eying her up and down. "...Ground Channeler..." She said to herself as she stared at Aile. "Thanks." The woman thanked Aile before following after Arven.

"Ms. Aile!" Raifort declared as she saw the woman. "Is everyone else okay? Where are they? Oh! I saw your message...d-do you have it?" She asked Aile, referring to the Herba Mystica, wasting no time in asking to see the fabled plant. While they were also here to study the Titan Pokemon it was the Herba Mystica that was far more intriguing as it was thought to not even exist. Big Pokemon were one thing but this plant was something entirely else.

[+1 Evo Point to Skiddo.]  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:40 am
Darksol88

Blizzard120

Reno Vantas

Requiem of Whyspers

Tsuki the Lunar Wind

The Arboliva would fall for the Taunt, letting out an enraged cry as it drew one of its limbs into the air, ready to throw it down upon Sneasel, however as it rose is branch a Smokescreen was conjured, a thick black cloud of smoke hindering the plant's vision. The Arboliva would throw its limb down into the Smokescreen where it thought Sneasel was but alas hit nothing but the ground, the ground shaking slightly from the missed Flail.

Distracted by its missed attack and still offended by the Taunt the Arboliva was a sitting duck as it became coated in Powder and some of its roots were broken and burned. Angered by the Powder the olive tree began to charge up energy in a large ball above its head as its prepared to retaliate with a Terrain Pulse, ready to decimate these annoyances, that was until the flaming bone struck and the burning Powder caught up, a massive explosion going off, rocking the entire mesa.

The Arboliva let out a cry of intense pain and began to sway and for a second it looked like it might still stand as it attempted to dig its now airborne roots back into the ground but alas here came a dragon coated in fire, ramming into the tree with Flare Blitz. The Grass type would be knocked clean off the ground, the giant Pokemon airborne for a whole second before it slammed back down with a pierce thud, parts of its body still burning as it laid on the burning grassy rock. As the Arboliva laid there pink energy would sparkle outward from its body and it would decrease in size as the power of the Herba Mystica left it. The now normal sized Arboliva was defeated. If anyone wanted to capture it now was their chance, otherwise the thing would regain consciousness soon and slip away.

The group would have time to celebrate and gather themselves, plenty of time to watch the last blade of grass burn away. It took a lot to take that thing down and it really showed off the power of the Herba Mystica. Thankfully it was over...or was it?

"Klaaawf!" The 'mesa' roared and began to move. Reminding the group that it was not the Arboliva that was the Titan Pokemon, but instead a parasite that decided to plant itself in its back and drain the Herba Mystica's energy from it, the giant crab began to awaken and stir. Likely kept exhausted as the Arboliva sapped away at its strength the Klawf was finding its strength rapidly returning to it and it was not happy one bit about everything that went down on its back. The Snagems might be tired from facing Arboliva but this wasn't over yet, the only saving grace was perhaps this Titan Pokemon was already worn out from being fed on.

[Klawf, the Stony Cliff Titan]

As the Klawf moved parts of its rocky shell would jut upward, pillars of stone stabbing at the air in pairs, the points of the pillars slamming into each other and threatening to pinch and crush anyone caught in between them as the Klawf used a shell wide Rock Tomb to attempt to ensnare the fleas on its back. The roots embedded in its shell were annoying enough.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:59 am
Aile looked Barbara up and down herself, nodding. “No problem.” She would be able to keep her attention on the Rock Channeller, however, as Ms. Raifort came running up to her. “O-Okay, one moment,” very briefly overwhelmed with the bombardment of questions. “I haven’t caught wind of everyone else, yet. So, I don’t know. However…” As she slid her backpack off, she’d catch a sizable tremor come their way, at least sizable for her. Turning her head in that direction, she’d grab Tatooine’s Pokeball and send out the Flygon, waving at everyone there.

“Gooon!”

“Tati, think you could scout in the air in that direction? We’re looking for the others, and there was another large tremor coming from over there.”

“Fwy gon!” With a nod, she’d take to the sky and fly off, leaving Aile to open up her backpack, with a little brown head adorned with purple v-shaped fins on its cheeks popping out, holding one of the fronds in its mouth.

“....You didn’t-” She’d take the frond as the Paldean Wooper shook its head, giving a wide, happy grin. “Good. Also… No, I’ll ask that later,” shaking her head as she wondered when Wooper got in there. Instead, she’d turn back to the teacher and hand that one over to her. “Right here. One pink herb that likes to glow in caves, apparently.”  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:51 pm
SubonicXP

Freth sighed out, the gambit worked. With the Arboliva distracted by Sneasel, everyone else could lay this thing to waste. No healing, no adverse trickery, just bring the Pokémon into a straight brawl, a position where many does not want to be. Sneasel, already running off to avoid getting immolated himself rushes down back towards Freth, a time for celebration. Freth would pick the Sneasel back up in her arms. “Good boy.” Freth said.

“Nyaoo.” Sneasel spoke up, rather content.

Now that the Arboliva was down the Herba was free to be harvested, though it left her to wonder if that stuff actually had to be taken. Part of her started to understand a little of how her significant other’s trepidation about futzing with things, but maybe there could be actual benefit to it instead of the whole doom and abuse that he fears. Maybe it was at least worth investigating at the very least; hopefully the teacher here will be able to do that.

She would then perk up as she started to hear a rumbling close by; in fact too close by. As the Klawf reveals itself with a bellowing roar, Freth couldn’t help but to stare in confusion for one second only to make a run for it as fast as she could to get some distance, trying to avoid the rock and rubble the Klawf kicked up upon its entrance. “Oh come on! Didn’t we get enough of this crap in Galar!?”

“Clearly not.”
The Hunter spoke within the confines of her mind. “So, plan on taunting this thing too?”

Once she was out of the way for the second, she looked at Sneasel. “Sneasel, take a break for now.” She said, setting the Pokémon down and recalling it back to its ball. “Just…screw this thing. Mamoswine!” she then called out, tossing the ball out.

The ball hit the ground and in a flash, out came the Mamoswine with a roar upon its arrival on solid ground. While this Klawf has been through better days, the fortunate part to everyone else is that they did have generally entire parties on hand. Freth being no exception. “Mamoswine, let’s get in. This guy should have stayed down when the getting was good. Lets go.” She said, starting to make her way back into the fray.

“Because this clearly worked with the Arboliva.”
The hunter stated.

“Just wait…” Freth said, agitated. “If we are to rush this thing, I would prefer to just down this thing in one shot.”

“And how do you suppose to do that?”

“Flip the giant crab.”

“…what?”
The hunter said, her confusion all the prominent.

Once getting back in range, Freth made the command. “Mamoswine! Fissure!” She shouted. On most days, Freth would just use such an attack to effectively execute an enemy of some kind. But considering a target so large with no gauge to what it strength actually is, Freth figured to pull utility out of it instead. The Mamoswine would roar out, rear back, then slam its feet down upon the ground. A massive wave of power started to rip through the earth towards the Klawf and in its wake the ground started to open up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:50 pm
Odd breathed a sigh of relief as Arboliva went up in flames, recalling his Lampent to her ball with a word of thanks and a moment later being forced to recall Remix as well as the ground began to violently shake and seemingly rebell against their very presence as it was revealed to be the titanic Klawf they had been hunting in the first place. "Oh, great..." He muttered as he stowed away the pair of pokeballs, grabbing for another as he did so. Who did he have on hand again? Quickly recalling his current team, he knew he had Cadenza, Adagio, Fermata, Chorale and Remix but who had his final choice been, again?

He'd been sure not to bring Mnemosyne along after Lykas had been reprimanded for using his Keldeo in the bamboo grove, assuming he'd get his own earful if he did. He couldn't remember who his final slot had been assigned to so he grabbed the Dusk ball containing Chorale and threw it out, intending to have the Froslass try and freeze parts of the colossal crab. Except it wasn't Chorale that appeared. It was Dissonance, his Golurk.

"Guess that answers the question..." He muttered to himself, jumping up onto the large Ghost-type's back. "Hey, let's make like Baymax and fly!" He told the automaton Pokemon.

"Luuuuurk!" Dissonance agreed and took to the air, moving Odd to where they could hold him more securely before the channeler had a thought. "Think you can avoid it and prepare a Focus Punch at the same time?" He asked, seeing Freth's Mamoswine beginning it's attempt to split the earth beneath the overgrown crustacean's feet. "See if you can't knock it into the hole they're making!"

Dissonance nodded and made to get Odd to safety before attempting to follow orders. Flying back past Klawf at a range that made Odd feel like the Pokemon wasn't really paying attention at the moment, the pair were both caught off guard by it's repeated Rock Tomb attacks that almost caught them more than once. Until it did catch them. Odd was thrown from Dissonance's hands as one of the stone pincers managed to grab the Automaton Pokemon's ankle, somehow managing to stop their momentum almost in an instant. Unable to wriggle free, the Ghost-type followed Odd's previous order and began to focus Fighting energy into their hands, their Iron Fist ability hardening the already tough earthen material of their body around their hands as the attack was prepared. The moment Freth's Mamoswine tore the earth asunder, Dissodance slammed their fight into Klawf's back, intending to make it's knees buckle the very instant it's stance was compromised, not intending to let it get another chance to recover and start a fight in earnest, even if it meant KOing themself in the process. Odd might need rescuing at this point. It wasn't clear just yet if he was even conscious after being thrown from Dissonance's grip at high speed.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Tsuki the Lunar Wind

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:26 pm
Tsuki was not so fortunate as the fliers in the party or those who had been able to free and distance themselves from the soon to be blast radius, having been pretty well trapped by the vines pre explosion. The Mesa had been set ablaze, and the young trainer didn’t have the saving grace of teleportation or a wall to hide behind; he was downright flung back with barely enough time to lift his arms over his face and yelp out a “Oh crap-!” He didn’t know how long he had gone since he had touched the ground, but the roll and tumble his body took once he hit the dirt was a quick (and painful) indication that at least his trajectory… had been a horizontal one. His ears hang and it felt like every skin cell he had was screaming at him, so he didn’t even have the time to process the Arboliva being knocked out or the subsequent awakening of the Titan Klawf.

Covered in smoke and bruises, any onlookers might notice two things. One: congratulations, the literal child in the party did not die a horrible flame consumed death! Two: he was *oddly* lacking as much injury as he should have received. Even on the ground still struggling to get back onto his feet, he shouldn’t have been able to get back on them at all. “Maggie…?” He mumbled, looking around- oh neat, they were on a giant crab- and finding his Magby soundly knocked out. Well. That made as much sense as he could hope to expect. He picked her up and began to step away from the conflict, reaching into his bag to pull out the healing supplies he had on his person. Namely a Revive and a Potion to get her almost up to par. They had to hurry up, if they were on the giant Klawf then they were in deep trouble.

“Heyyyyy, so… you feeling alright?” Tsuki asked his partner Pokemon, who like her trainer was going to take a moment to reorient herself. Where had that Flare Bllitz even come from, he wondered? Between trying not to get hit by any errant olive oil and the Smokescreen, he had completely missed Beau and their Charizard’s cinematic attack.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff