Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Evil Baby Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

adubbskthx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:06 pm
Nervous Subject, in Strangetown is actually a Grim Reaper baby, his mom did it with the Grim Reaper.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:05 pm
[TL]
If you have the Bone Phone (uni) and you keep calling him when no one is dead, he gets annoyed and makes you pregnant.

At least, that's what I gathered after reading multiple stories on the Exchange. Don't pester Grim.

heart Yay for not having to use cheats that might kill my moms harddrive. She would tear my head off. No really my parents hate the sims because they say it masses up our comp too much. heart

AwesomeSqueegle

Plushie Radio

Dapper Dabbler

8,875 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:09 pm
Dude... Just use the boolProp cheats... Make a sim and kill it off, which lures him to your house. You can use spawn+tombstone of life and death... You can add him to the family, (where as he never is there, but it shows in the family picture) or press get pregnet with...Grim reaper...

You don't have to download anything... 0_o  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:52 pm
chris6666
Eienchi
chris6666
Download it from the internet. Then make a family with the grim reaper in it. Thats how.
Oh I thought there was a way you could do it with out a mod. Like say...make friends with him?

I don't think you can do that. Maybe you can. Cause he is kinda in the same catergory as fireman and maid and things and you can make friends with them... Hmm...

Dude... you just have to use cheats.... Like I said in my previous post, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DOWNLOAD ANYTHING!!!!  

Plushie Radio

Dapper Dabbler

8,875 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

PyroLillyoftheMoon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:17 am
Where do you get this hack  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:06 pm
~Strawberry-Memories~
I heard Nervous is Grim's son

true, cuz in the memories it says Olive did WooHoo with ol' Grimmy boy. twisted  

randomchild91

The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces