Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Tell us about yourself... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marketplace much?
  *nods*
  A bit.
  Nah. I just like poll gold. *grins*
View Results

VovinZire

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:10 am
Hello! 3nodding Please allow me to appologize before hand; my introductions tend to be a bit long-winded. Hope you like reading... sweatdrop

My real name is Alexander, though everyone calls me Alex.

If someone does happen to stumble across me somewhere else, other aliases I tend to use are Chrisanello and 4M (Meticulous Master of Miscellaneous Mayhem). Perhaps you've seen my AMV's?

I live in California, born on the coast, grew up in a small town called Tehachapi, and generally live there, though for the next couple of months I'm going to be living at my workplace (about 45 min. away). If you're a mecha fan, you might have heard of it: www.mechaps.com. This is the primary reason why I don't have that much free time. My secondary reason is that if I'm not working there, I'm working on my own game development company. So... I don't have that much free time.

I became involved with gaia for about a year or so, then it faded away for a while after I lost interest. When I got back into it, I found a thread that dealt with programming (I'm a programmer; I program computers), and I entered a contest. Out of all the people in the contest, I won... by default. redface So, this nets me 10k. It sits for a few more months, and then fishing comes out. Yay. I put 7k into rods, bait, and my store. I was planning on getting it all back through fishing, but later found out that I could do it faster through gambling, so that's pretty much what I do now. Why? I don't know. I pretty much have everything I want on my character, save for the Ace... and I want to purchase that with tickets I've earned, not that I've bought. Other than that, I just make gold cause I like to. Am I crazy, or what? xd

Other odd facts about Alex:
--> I'm a gamer at heart, and my favorite is FFVII.
--> By definition, I own over 11 computers, and counting.
--> I look like my avatar, save for the headband.
--> I like any sort of music, as long as it's not country.
--> I'm 20, and can't wait until I can drink.
--> Ninja's or pirates? I'm pretty much neutral. ninja I did name my store NinjaFish. However, pirate I'm a pirate by blood; on my mother's side of the family -- one of my ancestors is Sir Francis Drake.
--> I have an odd obsession with "the exception to the rule." I guess it's a love of chaos... or something like that.
--> stressed Single, and hating it. blaugh

I think that's about all that there is about me. I hope nobodies eyes have melted out of their skulls from this long-a** post. ...and if they did, well, ...I'm sorry?  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 5:33 am
I'm sure no one will kill you over your post Vovin. ^_^ And it seems we have much in common... FFVII and any music but country. But I'm not single and I'm younger than you... xD And I'd soo love to do programming!

My name is Kyle, I live in Valdosta, Georgia (Never heard of it, eh? Me neither till I moved here...). Joined Gaia a few years back, been a constant RPer and always put the lowest prices on the Market. My stuff never stays there for more than a day. razz
Currently, I'm trying to get a Kitsune Mask... -points to signature- Yes, the Bloody Gaian Economy and the fools who have their heads in riches...
Anyways... That's me in a nutshell, I think?  

Kazumo Ronzo

Dapper Codger

Kaguya_Kosshi

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:23 am
I'm Tyler and I live in Washington. I love to read, write and draw. I also love to play any sport. Some goals I have are to create an avi that resembles me and I also want to have a lot of clothes and gaming items. Not very big goals but I haven't been on gaia for a very long time so I don't have anything major, yet.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 9:09 am
i am best known in internet land as Chibi or Chibiskittles. Heck, if you google me, the only hit that ISNT me is a MySpace link! eek Its not a lot, but it is me smile I am a resident of New York (other side of the State, Most people assume NYC)

IRL i am 24, and am a wage slave at a grocery store.
currently moving into a new apartment with my husband, and 3 cats.
collect My Little Ponies, unicorns, dragons, manga, DVD's and cats (if i could get away with it). lover of most unusual music (big fan of german hard core). My musicians of choice currently are: Nightwish, Rammstein, Disturbed, NIN and Massiv in Mensch. whee

Marketplace seller, and on occasion buyer. I severly dislike inflation. In the year that it took me to get my angelic sash (just got it last weekend), the sash jumped from 1 mil, to nearly 3 mil. I was stubborn though and did finally get it.

After that quest, of very hard work and lots of spending (donation letters with real money) and selling, i did gain my sash. But the prospect of losing my "home" on gaia, to possibly the chatterbox...caused me to start another quest, just to keep my thread where i feel its home...in the exchange. Now i am trying to get the nitemare scarf. I have 2.5K xd

After that i am going to try to get my bani's and goti's back, i had to sell them for my sash.

As i am prone to saying. Inflation SUCKS! But take a look at local grocery stores, we are living in inflation as we speak. Gas prices is a big indication. Minimum wage is going up (to "combat" cost of living), hell even milk prices are going up.

ok, enough about me xd

p.s. it is near impossible to sell flowers gonk
p.s.2. inflation SUCKS! stressed  

ChibiSkittles

Lonely Lover

8,750 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

God of the Black Flames

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:12 pm
My name is John.
I'm pretty new to this guild, and I'm starting to like it here.
I'm trying to look like the guy in my sig.
And I love my XBox 360!  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 4:19 pm
Hello! My name is Kitty (Its my nickname, but im not allowed to speak my real name) Im 17 years old and like many of the people here..Im from good ol CA! biggrin I joined gaia about 2 or 3 years ago and am trying to get a staff of angels if possible! biggrin

Facts about Kitty:
-Girl Gamer since 4
-Am a WoW addict
-I look close to my avi  

Kitty Sky

FireGirlB

Fashionable Vampire

7,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:43 pm
My name is Belynda and I've been on Gaia about two years now. I have also been questing that darn Angelic Sash as many others have and am now losing the battle. I've been questing it from when it was in like the hundred thousands. So inflation sucks.

I like to gamble because I never quite understood fishing. And I do the towns. I sell everything of mine lower than normal. I still sell the letters when I buy them for 5k, which is wierd.

IRL I am 18 and will soon be starting collage, oh goodie. I work in Paper Hell and soon to be my own little In-Line Heavan. I love to read and draw. I also draw some of the clothing that I am thinking of selling. But other than that Idont' know.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 11:13 pm
Hi..pleasure to meet you, whee I'm Kimberly,a.k.a Sweet Puffs.. heart I joined gaian on the first day of january..and is shocked and happy when i received this invitation..I luff the marketplace as it can cut some slack of the expenses in the Npc Shops..((sometimes))and now i am currently questing for the staff of the angels..so marketplace,here i go! whee  

Alleysha

Zahmira

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 9:52 am
Hey! I'm Zahmira and my Marketplace shop sells the various items you collect in games. Flowers, bugs, trash, fish, tickets, etc.

I'm 24, live in Ontario, and love anime, manga, cosplay, RP, fanfiction, etc.  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 11:51 pm
I'm Judith, but you can call me SFS (acronym of my username) dont be fooled by my avi for i am a girl whee 3nodding the only things I sell in my shop is a bunch of tickets, but I do sell them for a low price, there are a few times that I sell some stuff that I dont need, I do sell my stuff cheaper than some of the other stores. I'm questing for an angelic bracelet right now and oh... I'm already a year old in gaia on the 31st crying If you want me to add on your friends, feel free to do so  

Scar Face Skeleton

Saner_Tealover

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 9:43 am
Hi... I'm Dani, and I live in the midwest. I'm twenty, and been on since about December. I started really getting on gaia around Valentine's Day when I first completed my quest for Fairy wings, which led to a quest for a demonic pendant, which led to a quest for a guitar of angellus, and somehow an angelic headband along the way. All of this by poll whoring. But as the college season fades and I have to go back to work once again, the friend who got me on here (an 03 person with devil's tail and minis) challenged me to get an omg before the end of the summer.
So now I am an avid market player, and can be either very generous or ruthless at times. But really, I'm not a bad person.

In my free time I read, write, and play ps2, like most people. And I love to rp.

And it's worth mentioning that both the avatar and the person irl are male. I get referred to as a "she" so many times, that it's tiring.

I'm on several times a day, usually in the morning briefly, early afternoon during my lunch break, early evening, and late night.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:44 pm
I'm Scott. You can call me the vibe. But i've been on gaia for a year now...not very activly but still on. i hang around the market place because i do everything fish,cards,collect trash/flowers/bugs/crap. I sometimes end up with stuff i don't even know how i got. but i am now questing for a few items that are all together very freakin expensive...and all i have is crap to sell.. haha....i'm getting carried away....  

The_Vibe

candyripper

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:55 pm
Hello, I am candyripper. I've been on Gaia a year and a half now. When I started, I fell in love with a nitemare scarf, and after 8 months of questing and begging, I discovered how to work the marketplace. So I just started to use it as a way to get funds. Then finally last February, I got the scarf blaugh

I've been going off and on Gaia now because of real life, but I still use the market at times because when I do find a reason to come back on Gaia I don't want to come back empty-handed.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 7:24 pm
my name is siana.. i am not really working towards anything right now except making my avi get in the top 500 in the arena.. came close last time, i am going for everycolor scheme the only one i havent dont yet is pink and black. i live in crappy old texas, i used to live in wonderful oregon until last fall then we moved.. yeah i suppose i am a boring person but that is how the cookie crumbles..oh and heheeh my one year is coming up on gaia hehe  

sianabob

mmoony

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 9:19 pm
My real name is...
Well, you don't need to know that because I go by Billie
anywho.
I live in California, and for some reason, that has earned me
the nickname Dani.

I RP, I read, I write, I listen to a lot of music.

1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff