Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhilbertTenderbean

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 9:13 pm
freeriver
PhilbertTenderbean
*Philbert walks into the nurses office, a miniscule trail of blood dripping down his thumb*

"OOOOooooh, Sweet merciful baby monkey of Azeroth!!! The pain! The paaaaain!"

*He clasps his injured hand tightly within the other, his face noticabley contorted as he whinces*

"Dah! It hurts SO much.. I.. I think it may need to be amputated. But please, make it quick."
"Oh dear!
What did you do?Ok not to worry it's not that bad."
*runs into a supply room and comes out holding a small bottle and a small bandage and sits the boy down.
Rubs some ointment on it and places the bandage around it*
"Ok leave this bandage on it for 3-5 days then take it off.If this gets infected come straight back,but for now your all good,the swelling will go down in a while and it will stop hurting" she says "off you go now back to class" smile

*Looks at the bandage... Looks at the nurse... Looks at the bandage again*

"But... but... Amputation. Shouldn't we slice it off? It might be tainted... with evil!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:46 pm
freeriver
debbiediva
*runs in, arm hanging out of socket*
i fell off my boom, and sissy tryed to fix it but i think she de-boned it...
*finishes with the other boy and turns round ... to see this"
"Oh no" she says
"Oh no I don't think I can and should fix this,I'll get Miss Bassore, but first lay down! lay down and get comfortable" she says to the girl
*rushes off quickly to find Miss Bassore*

Miss Basore walks in from her office, "Alright, now whats this about a broken ar--AIE! Oh dear..." *blink blink blink* "...well then...that looks...interesting..." The nurse takes a closer look at Debbie's arm, feeling at it. "...yep...its deboned alright. Your humerus is missing...you'd better stay in bed for a little while. Regrowing that bone will be painful..." She walked into the wing's storage room to look for the potion needed.  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

freeriver

Desirable Codger

10,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:12 am
PhilbertTenderbean
freeriver
PhilbertTenderbean
*Philbert walks into the nurses office, a miniscule trail of blood dripping down his thumb*

*He clasps his injured hand tightly within the other, his face noticabley contorted as he whinces*

"Dah! It hurts SO much.. I.. I think it may need to be amputated. But please, make it quick."
"Oh dear!
*runs into a supply room and comes out holding a small bottle and a small bandage and sits the boy down.
"Ok leave this bandage on it for 3-5 days then take it off.If this gets infected come straight back,but for now your all good,the swelling will go down in a while and it will stop hurting" she says "off you go now back to class" smile

"But... but... Amputation. Shouldn't we slice it off? It might be tainted... with evil!"
"Amputation hmmm yes it could be needed but I need to know what you did first.So what was it?" She says as she turns away smiling and shaking her head knowing that amputation is definately not needed.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 8:48 pm
freeriver
PhilbertTenderbean
freeriver
PhilbertTenderbean

"Oh dear!

"Amputation hmmm yes it could be needed but I need to know what you did first.So what was it?" She says as she turns away smiling and shaking her head knowing that amputation is definately not needed.

"Three moons ago my bestest friend, Grenock the Wicked... he... he dared me to summon forth the great lord, Cthulu. I spent two long nights drawing circles of protection around my bed, practising the basic cantrips necessary, and gathering the necessary components for the conjuration. On the third night, with Grenock at my side, I began The Ritual.

"For several hours we chanted and prayed, smearing the blood across my sheets in intricate patterns as shown in The Book. At last a great portal of green and crimson opened before us. We waited, but nothing came out. After 15 minutes or so the portal closed itself and we sat in amazement. Eventually Grenock went to sleep, leaving me with blood stained sheets and white chalk covering my floor.

I began to clean up, whiping off the circle surrounding my bed, but as I did I noticed a black liquidous shadow leaking between the lines. I tried to wake up my friend.. but.. but he wouldn't wake up, and when I went back the shadow was gone.

"I finished cleaning up, and went to sleep... When I awoke, my finger writhed with pain and looked like it had been pricked with a pin.. and.. and Grenock wasn't in his bed."  

PhilbertTenderbean

freeriver

Desirable Codger

10,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:11 am
PhilbertTenderbean
freeriver
PhilbertTenderbean
freeriver
PhilbertTenderbean

"Oh dear!

"Three moons ago my bestest friend, Grenock the Wicked... he... he dared me to summon forth the great lord, Cthulu. I spent two long nights drawing circles of protection around my bed, practising the basic cantrips necessary, and gathering the necessary components for the conjuration. On the third night, with Grenock at my side, I began The Ritual.

"For several hours we chanted and prayed, smearing the blood across my sheets in intricate patterns as shown in The Book. At last a great portal of green and crimson opened before us. We waited, but nothing came out. After 15 minutes or so the portal closed itself and we sat in amazement. Eventually Grenock went to sleep, leaving me with blood stained sheets and white chalk covering my floor.

I began to clean up, whiping off the circle surrounding my bed, but as I did I noticed a black liquidous shadow leaking between the lines. I tried to wake up my friend.. but.. but he wouldn't wake up, and when I went back the shadow was gone.

"I finished cleaning up, and went to sleep... When I awoke, my finger writhed with pain and looked like it had been pricked with a pin.. and.. and Grenock wasn't in his bed."
"Oh wow what an interesting story.Well amputation is not needed, but I suggest you tell the Headmaster what you did.Now off you go." she says as she leads him out of the room closing the door behind him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:04 am
the poor poor elf lexysky upon receiving an order from one of the very few cruel students in slytherin to 'find out if it really hurts to fall off the turret over there' ended up finding out that it indeed hurts very much and slowly drags herself into the hospital wing....  

lexysky

cross the rubicon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:45 am
Hello, Nurse.
I, a House Elf is wondering if you need any helpers around here? It's awfully crowded in the kitchens, and Winky won't let me concentrate on cooking.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:04 am
lexysky
the poor poor elf lexysky upon receiving an order from one of the very few cruel students in slytherin to 'find out if it really hurts to fall off the turret over there' ended up finding out that it indeed hurts very much and slowly drags herself into the hospital wing....
"Oh dear that's horrible.
Those Slytherins are always being horrible" she muttered.
"Oh right sorry, uh ok lexy where does it hurt?"

freeriver

Desirable Codger

10,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:37 pm
Primrose777
Hello, Nurse.
I, a House Elf is wondering if you need any helpers around here? It's awfully crowded in the kitchens, and Winky won't let me concentrate on cooking.

"A house elf looking for work? How can I refuse? The more helpers the better! Hmm...though business here has slowed a bit, so I don't think there'll be much to do. But if you can find any way to make patients' stays here more comfortable please feel free to help!...actually now that I think about it, the storage room where I keep the the medicine may need some dusting, those spiders keep leaving cobwebs in there." confused  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:36 pm
Shelia walked into the hospital wing and made her way to someone who looked like they worked there.
"Excuse me? Do you have some bruise cream I could take with me to the Ravenclaw common room? We've been having a pillow fight, and people have been tripping over couches and knocking into chairs in their excitement."

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:31 pm
"Hmm?" Miss Basore looks up from her duties at the Ravenclaw. "Oh certainly certainly. Pardon me."

She hurries into the backroom for a few moments. Miss Basore reappears whilst capping a small jar of thick yellow paste.

"That should be enough. But if for some reason ya'll are sustaining more bruises than that jar calls for well you just send those injuries up to me to care for...though I'd get a bit worried if you use up that jar before the fight is over. sweatdrop Have fun...but please try to be safe."
confused  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:23 pm
"Thank you," Shelia said, smiling. She walked out of the Hospital wing, but the moment she passed the double doors she broke into a pell-mell run, hoping to reach the Ravenclaw Common Room before anyone got any more hurt.  

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150

PhilbertTenderbean

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:07 pm
*Philbert, eyes restless and black, walks into the hospital wing. He seems mesmerized, his movements slow and smooth. His hand is a jet black, like a shadow, with no texture visible.*

Hello again, ephemeral. I do not believe the bandage has healed my wounds. Infact, it is seemingly quite ineffectual. Please...

*Philberts speech trails off and he stares into nothingness for several minutes, completely unaware of the outside world. Eventually, he continues speaking, unaware of his lengthy time lapse.*

Help me.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:16 pm
Miss Basore turns to look at Philbert and immediately brings up two hands to keep herself from screaming.

"You...you...good heavens, what did you do?"
gonk  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

freeriver

Desirable Codger

10,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:53 am
Junimaia
Miss Basore turns to look at Philbert and immediately brings up two hands to keep herself from screaming.

"You...you...good heavens, what did you do?"
gonk
"Miss I told him to go tell the Headmaster what happened but apparently he did not listen but this is what happed."

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff