Welcome to Gaia! ::

+++The Fall of Roses+++

Back to Guilds

The story of Osiris City and the supernatural creatures which inhabit it. (Come play with us...) 

Tags: vampires, witches, werewolves, literate, semi-literate 

Reply Osiris City
Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chayenne

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:15 pm
Alone figure sat in the shade of one of the large tomb stones. Seeing that the sun was still out a bit and he was in no condition to challenge it. His eyes lay closed, his knees bent and up against his chest allot like a scared child would sit. His arms hung limply at his sides , his long brown hair hid behind his back expect for some that got caught on the stone. His black shirt hand been ripped and he appeared to be rather tired. It was odd though this figures arms were bound to his chest, and seeing what he was it was also odd that he would be out before day break. Giving one a thought that there was a failed attempt at destroying him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:58 am
Antha had walked perhaps halfway through the graveyard when she noticed the figure slumped so apparently helplessly against a tomb a short distance from her. Quickly she noted that her oncle Julien would be able to see her almost to the Mayfair clock, though she would be a small figure to his eyes. "You ahve to take a chance..." she said softly to herself, repeating the exact words her brother had once told her. As this was whispered her form disappeared casually behind a tomb and then reappeared on the other side, continuing on to the mayfair Clock. However, Antha's real flesh and blood body stood watching her own image amble away, waiting until Julien's gaze was far enough away so that she could dash towards the creature without being noticed. After all, her dear old oncle Julien would just kill her if he knew she approached a vampire.

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

Chayenne

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:25 pm
Xavarius smelt a female, a witch on top of that near him. He tried to move but the end result was not as he wished. He had fallen over onto his sided. When he opened his eyes he saw nothing but blurry figures. He had weird eyes within his daze they faded from green to black. His eyes changed colors deceiving people rather easily. He blinked as his eyes scanned what he could see. He groaned when he found the feet of the women he has smelt just seconds ago.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:40 pm
Antha came down to her knees besie him, her arms sretched down to the ground as she leane dover ot look at him. "Someone really did a number on you..." she said softly as she took hold of his shoulders and returned him to an upright position. Slowly she shook her head as if to say what a shame, closing her eyes for a moment then reopening them only to focus on his countenance. "You ok?"

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

Chayenne

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:51 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:25 pm
"Kind...?" she looked at him for a moemnt, apparently thinking on the question, before finally giving a halfhearted shrug of her shoulders and replying. "I was just curious. It's not exactly common to find vampires laying out before sunset looking like they've taken quite a good beating." Absent mindedly she ran her fingers through her hair, brushing out the few snowflakes from a flurry earlier in the day. "Speaking of which, what happened to you? If you don't mind my asking, I mean.""

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

Chayenne

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:42 pm
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:51 pm
"The old Osiris City Cemetary." She looked up at him for a moment, thinking he was getting a little close to the sunlight seeping over the side of the tomb stone, before she herself rose."If you want to find others of your kind, they live in the 3 newer graveyards, the ones still in operation." She thought of Nicolae suddenly, locked away in some old crypt with several dozen others, and a quick stabbing feeling came to her heart. He should be with us. But quickly she shook this off and looked back to the vampire that stood before her, her eyes going quickly over his figure.

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

Chayenne

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:02 pm
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:08 pm
Antha laughed faintly at this and ran another paranoid hand through her hair, shaking loose a few more snowflakes. "Oh, most of them I suppose. Of course, there are always the dull witted and simple-minded though." She thought of her family now, those so highly interbred and naturally dull that they were complete mental messes from birth. "They have their reasons, though. But overall, it's not so bad."

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

Chayenne

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:33 pm
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:53 pm
A small chunk of marble fell onto Xavarius' lap and someone sliding across the floor was heard from a Masoleum to their right. Appearing in the shade of the door was Grave's face looking not to happy. "Would you two please be quiet. A vampire needs his sleep in the day time you know?" Disappearing into the shadow Grave quickly fell asleep again hoping he wouldn't have to wake up again.  

Nyknackpattywack

Sparkly Heckler

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:48 pm
Antha looked over at the vampire that had just appeared, a perfect look of astonishment on her face. Had Xavarius not been there, she would have called her oncle Julien. "Vampires aren't supposed to sleep in this cemetary. This is where the Mayfair witches are put to rest." Somehow this had struck a certain core in her, as it did almost every other Mayfair. But quickly she turned her attention away from this, afraid she might get too worked up and make a scene.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:25 pm
Grave's face appeared again just as mad as last time. "I'm sorry if I sleep where your deceased ancestors rest, witch.... but I can't help it... this was the only one that didn't wreak of death. I'll leave when the time is necessary for me to move on." Disappearing again his eye was now twitching and he couldn't sleep.  

Nyknackpattywack

Sparkly Heckler

Osiris City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas