Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Literate YGO RPG: Memories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pixiestixryu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:46 pm
Yugi sat listening to Malik's story. "....he was trying to fix the kitty," Yugi thought to himself. He didn't know why he was surprised. "But Seto doesn't have a millenium item, why would it have affected him of all people?" He asked, still confused. Malik simply shruged and it seemed like they were hardly getting anywhere with this. They had one lead left now, and it was to find whoever had been threatening Seto when or after or even possibly before this happened to him. Yugi was about to ask a few more questions when a familiar voice awoke and questioned him, within his mind. o_O  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:55 pm
Seto blinked back his tears, while carefully keeping himself as small as possible.  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 6:30 pm
"Malik, why didn't you just take the cat to a vet?" Jounouchi asked. He turned to Seto who was busily making himself as small as he could.
"Seto, there's nothing wrong with you and nobody's going to hurt your brother. Kaiba Gozaburo is dead." He was trying to be careful but he still saw Seto shiver at just the mention of the man. "We'll take care of you till we fix whatever Malik did, 'kay?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:30 pm
"M' kay." Seto whispered, setting his chin on his knees.  

Arashi Cloud

oni_kura

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:10 pm
Malik just looked at the cute chibi version of seto and suddenly got the urge to glomp him, but resisted. "Hey," he said quietly, while kneeling down beside Seto, "do you like cats?" Seto seemed a bit startled by the seemingly random question.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:58 pm
Jounouchi stood back a little and watched. He wasn't used to the idea of Malik being on his friend's side, but he was willing to wait and see how things went. He doubted Malik cared at all but maybe he was just being suspicious.
"Um... do you guys think maybe..." Jounouchi stopped midsentence at his friends questioning looks. "Er... nevermind."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

pixiestixryu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:56 pm
"n-nothings wrong, Yami! ^^v" Yugi spoke nervously to his darker half who was now standing across from him in his soul room staring back at him inquisitively. Yugi had only acted this suspicious once before... "Did you eat the last of the cinnamon-toast crunch, again?! " The pharaoh asked now panicked. Be damned, if he was going to eat that horrid cocoa pebbles cereal. "no..." Yugi answered at once, " You just still look tired and... and, you should take advantage of this day off from dueling and shadow games! Don't worry about anything today, just sleep all that stress away!" Yugi tried to give a convincing smile before slaming the door shut and bolting it closed behind him. o_o That was too close... It would have been quite ugly with Malik still in the house, and now 2 children watching....  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:41 pm
Seto blinked. "No.... I'm allergic to furry animals like cats and dogs and anything else with fur, actually. I either have to take medicine or I can't touch them at all, and I hate taking those horse pills." Seto commented, quietly.  

Arashi Cloud

oni_kura

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:40 pm
"oh," Malik replied sadly. Malik looked at seto thoughtfully, making the young boy squirm under his intense amethyst eyes before saying, "I could finx that for you if you like. i would need my millennium item bak though. I think that my lack of millennium item might have been why the spell went wrong. I've had to work harder to cast even simple spells since i gave the millennium rod to Yugi."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:26 am
"No way Malik! Last time you had that thing you tried to take over the world." Jounouchi crossed his arms. "I knew you wanted something out of this." He muttered.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

oni_kura

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:14 am
Malik simply glared at Jou and replied camly, "How in Ra's name would i be able to do _ANYTHING_ when the pharaoh is here? I don't particularly like the shadow realm, do you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 12:13 pm
Yugi left the puzzle and returned to what was happening around him.
"Well... I guess it couldn't hurt... since your yami is gone now..." Yugi said finally. "I'll be right back." he added and went back up the stairs to get it from his room, despite Jounouchi's constant protests.  

pixiestixryu

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:07 am
"You can't be serious Yugi!" Jounouchi cried out. "Don't you remember Malik tried to kill us. He tried to use me to do it! He can't get the rod back 'cause it shouldn't belong to him! It's supposed to be Seto's!"
Jounouchi's mouth hung open in surprise for a second and then snapped shut as if he could cut the words he'd just said away from him and no one would notice he'd said anything. He blushed heavily and sunk against a wall.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 10:45 am
" the rod...belongs to Seto?" Mokuba said confused. He looked at Seto, if he was confused, then Seto would be completely lost and probably freak out.  

InunaideGner

pixiestixryu

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:32 pm
"It will only be for a minute." Yugi said coming back down, "Besides, he has a point. I can call on the pharaoh at any time so it would be suicide to try anything now." Yugi reached the group again, took out the rod, but heistated before handing it over. "You're not getting it back just to cure his allergies," He began. "You have to reverse the spell too so if you haven't figured that out yet then no item." Yugi spoke seriously while clutching the millenium rod.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff