Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pro-Choice Gaians
New Members Introduce Yourselves Here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moody Kitchen Wench

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:56 am
im not that new...but i just realized that this thread was here. sweatdrop

So here goes
My names lauren, i'm 16 years old. I live in CT and i go to night school and work at mcdonalds during the day. I enjoy reading, drawing, anime, partying and making burgers (JK!!). My stance on abortion is strong and will not be persuaded. A womans body is her own and she has the control over it no matter what. If you dont believe in abortions: dont have one. Adoption is not always the best option and sometimes can be the worst desicion ever made for a child. (i'm sure you've heard my horror storys about my "sister" and what happened to her.)
I joined a lil while ago and have been posting and reading but i never properly introduced myself so this gave me a good opportunity to do so.
Much love to all of you! Cause everyone here rocks! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:05 am
*hugs BladeMaidenAsuka*
*hugs Lark Scarlet*
*hugs StolenWhisper*

there we go xd  

Gash-Jackel

Shard Aerliss

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 11:55 am
Gash-Jackel
*hugs BladeMaidenAsuka*
*hugs Lark Scarlet*
*hugs StolenWhisper*

there we go xd

*joins in* one big group hug...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 7:02 am
Shard Aerliss
Gash-Jackel
*hugs BladeMaidenAsuka*
*hugs Lark Scarlet*
*hugs StolenWhisper*

there we go xd

whee! *group hugs!!* xd  

Moody Kitchen Wench

Gash-Jackel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:51 am
BladeMaidenAsuka
Shard Aerliss
Gash-Jackel
*hugs BladeMaidenAsuka*
*hugs Lark Scarlet*
*hugs StolenWhisper*

there we go xd

whee! *group hugs!!* xd

YAY!
group hug biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 7:09 pm
Ok...Hello...My name is Purro a normal EDr...Naturally I heard the abortion song so when I saw there is a guild like this I was so happy.Umm...Yeah....What else?Nothing I guess. sweatdrop  

Tangerine Blue

Gash-Jackel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:05 am
Purro
Ok...Hello...My name is Purro a normal EDr...Naturally I heard the abortion song so when I saw there is a guild like this I was so happy.Umm...Yeah....What else?Nothing I guess. sweatdrop

*hugs*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 9:49 pm
Hey! I joined the other day.. thought that I should introduce myself. I'm a liberal republican--which gets me in arguments from EVERYONE.. stressed But I am a complete feminist and completely support a woman's choice. I vary inbetween republican and democratic/liberal beliefs, but women's rights are not one that I will ever budge on.

heart BTW, I am so excited that I found this guild!

Orna

Orna

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 9:54 pm
Hey! I joined this guild the other day and I wanted to say how excited I was to find it! I'm a 19 year old sophomore in college, and I am a complete feminist--support a womans choice about her body.

heart this thread!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:56 am
Orna
Hey! I joined this guild the other day and I wanted to say how excited I was to find it! I'm a 19 year old sophomore in college, and I am a complete feminist--support a womans choice about her body.

heart this thread!

feminist?
so your one of those
"don't call me a chick, chicks?" xd

nah just kidding
*hugs*  

Gash-Jackel

Sevilnonnel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:01 am
Hi, I'm Jeff, and I'm 18. I'm pro-choice because I think it's stupid that the government can tell people what the can and can't do. I think abortions should be completely private and are nobody else's business.

For fun, I like to play music, read, and spend time with my girlfriend and buddies.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:37 am
Sevilnonnel
Hi, I'm Jeff, and I'm 18. I'm pro-choice because I think it's stupid that the government can tell people what the can and can't do. I think abortions should be completely private and are nobody else's business.

For fun, I like to play music, read, and spend time with my girlfriend and buddies.

NO HUG FOR YOU xd  

Gash-Jackel

Gash-Jackel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:42 pm
I invited a dude named RatiugLink
cos he's pro-choice by the sounds of it xd  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 6:11 pm
Nyaha! sybex is IN! And she's pro-choice, as well as a feminist and could be considered a raving liberal democrat at times... *tips nonexistant hat*  

S. Shark

Gash-Jackel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 3:10 pm
sybex Shark
Nyaha! sybex is IN! And she's pro-choice, as well as a feminist and could be considered a raving liberal democrat at times... *tips nonexistant hat*

*hugs*  
Pro-Choice Gaians

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces