Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
-|_A.N.B.U_Chronicles - A Naruto spin-off RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FallenRaven49

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:51 am
IC:

-Akani laughed a little as Amari lowered his head. "Hey, dont worry about that...look where you are now! Your captain...." she said whispering to him. She then returned her gaze to 3rd Hokage and waited for the others to introduce themselves...-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:55 am
Nuclear Riot
Her face a mask of seriousness -- not because she was cold, but simply because she was nervous -- Momoko eyed Amari for a moment, listening as he spoke. After he was done, she set her sight back on the Hokage. Deciding that now was a good a time as any, she stepped forward and gave the man a brief bow.

"Tokaji Momoko. I aim to serve you well." Giving him another respectful nod, she stepped back among the others, arms crossed.

|[ I looked at the front page but couldn't see how old our characters are. O.o ]|

OoC: I put it there, near the updates..I think. Need to check. v_> - Yep, it's there, check the updates for new info.

IC:

- Amari quickly nodded to Akani, as another Shinobi, Tokaji, introduced herself. - " I guess you're right. I only registered to be only a member though. " - Amari said with nervousness in his tone, as he looked at the members in Team 1. - Hm..Akani, Tokaji, Kiosuke...All under my leadership. They're safety is my sole responsiblity..I can't let them down..I won't let them down.. - Amari said to himself, as he let out a deep breath, as he was now mentally preparing for the job he must now undertake. -

|_Amari_

FallenRaven49

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:29 am
IC:

-Akani just let out a heavy sigh and decided to leave it, seeing as Amari was in deep thought. She rubbed her left eye and swayed a bit.... No! What are you doing Akani!! Stay awake!! she straightened her posture and waited....-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:30 am
(( thanks amari for letting me be here ^_^))
IC:

nina sits on a rock looking down at the lake smileind thinkign it seem peaceful for now but it won't be for long. her long black hair blowing agianst the wind slowly and gently the river.  

mamini_friend

O.G. Peacemaker

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Nuclear Riot

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:48 am
Momoko sighed quietly. Her nerves were by now calming down. She thought herself a bit silly for getting nervous in the first place; as one of her now-comrades had said, they were already in. This was just the intros now.

Her arms still crossed, the teen tried to keep on her serious expression, a bit afraid to look bored in front of the Hokage. That would be utter disrespect. Then again, she hadn't stayed this long in his prescence before...

|[ Just pulling stuff out of my behind. Let's move it along, folks! xD ]|

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:02 am
OOC: Thanks for the compliment |_Amari_. ^^

IC:
-Reiha made a small smile, trying not to laugh when Amari lowered his head.-
'Well, he does have the confidence and the strength to get this far after failing four times..'
- She stood strait, moving her eyes at her captain and the other two members.-
'So...this is my team?....and...I'm the only girl huh?..well no matter..'
-She said, thinking to herself. She kept quiet and waited for the rest of the ANBU to introduce themselves or something important to be said by another member.-  

Lu Shi

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:33 am
OoC: Mamini, where are you? Lol. Try to be with the rest of the A.N.B.U team, there in the Hokage's office introducing themselves/ receieving thier new S-Rank mission.

OC:

- The 3rd Hokage then nodded, after hearing the new A.N.B.U graduate's introduce themselves, he quietly moves some scrolls to the side of his desk, as he grabs one, large scroll, with a large " S " in japanese ingraved upon it. - " After you receieve your new Mask's with your A.N.B.U codenames, I will send you into the field immediately. I must strongly state that as an A.N.B.U captain, any injuries or deaths that your members will face with be put on your shoulders. But do not dismay, together you are wise, strong, determined, and fearless. You will move as one, you will fight as one, and you will kill as one. " - The Hokage said, with a low, sad tone present as he said the last word. - " I will now give A.N.B.U teams 1 ( Giga) and Team 2 ( Zeta ) thier S-Ranked missions. Team 3's mission ( Beta ) will commence as soon as they arrive at thier schduled time. " - The Hokage said loudly, as the A.N.B.U members all stood still, on high alert. - " Team Giga: You're S-Rank mission will be to Head to the Sand Village to aquire highly-classifed documents from thier Hunter-Nin squad that asks for us assistance. That document will then tell you the location of A-Ranking criminals that the Sand Hunter-Nin's need help capturing. I repeat: You're main mission goals are: - Arrive to the Sand Village as traveler's, get the document and read it's contents, find the Hunter-Nin squad that asked for our help, and assist them in capturing a A-Ranked criminal. The Criminal Shinobi must be captured ALIVE, and interrogate her. " - The 3rd Hokage said, as Amari's face changed to shock. - SHE?! - The 3rd Hokage then cleared his throat, as looked at a lower section of the scroll. -

- " Team Zeta: You're mission is to Locate and assassinate a gang of Jounin's from the Snow Country. However, recent reports have told us they are currently moving from that country to here. Your mission objective is to find thier leader, end his life, and bring his body to the Leaf Village. However, none of his gang members must be in the Leaf Village's limits. This will weaken our status in other countries if we let these band of low-lives into our country so easily. Again, you're main goal is to first find the " Blood-Shinobi's ' traveling bewteen Leaf and Snow country, kill thier leader and disband the gang. I also state strongly that you MUST prevent them from entering into our territory. It is vital. remember this. " - The Hokage said, as he coughed once, causing concern to the two Jounin's standing next to him. - " I am fine. Team Beta's mission will come soon, when the Beta team has been filled. " - The Hokage said again,as he raised his hand, signaling for the A.N.B.U members to leave. -

OoC: I am so smart..These missions are COOL.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:48 am
(w00t! ^_^ Go Amari)

IC:

-Akani followed her teammates out the door, a smile crept onto her face .... Feh....I saw the look on Amari's face when Hokage said it was a girl Shinobi....what? He thinks girls cant be like that too? ... she continued to follow the others.-

FallenRaven49

Lu Shi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:55 am
OOC: Nice missions |_Amari_. ^.^

IC:

-As Reiha heard her team's mission she smiled and bowed to the 3rd Hokage-
'This mission sounds interesting...'
-She thought to herself and stood behind her team. She stood still and kept eyecontact with her team captain;Toshiro, awaiting his command-  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:14 pm
Giving a brief nod of goodbye -- as she always did, with anyone -- Momoko turned her back on the Hokage and the other ANBU. She followed her new teammates, not saying anything. In the back of her mind, she was vaguely wondering about their masks.

Moving at a slightly slower pace than the others, she kept her position at the tail of the group. She imagined how they looked like to any onlookers; four shinobi, obviously of high rank, walking together as a pack with fearless looks on their faces.

For the first time that day, a smile creeped onto Tokaji Momoko's face.

Nuclear Riot

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:19 pm
OoC: I just wanted to show the surprise that the mass-murding Missing-Nin is a girl. He was just surprised it was a girl, not a cracy man. That's all. =p And Lu, just call me " A " or Amari.

IC:

- Amari walked through the wooden, sliding doors, as he looked back, seeing his A.N.B.U team following him. - " Whoa, you guys are really following me. Oh man..I have to relax. I'm thier captain..I lead them. " - Amari said aloud, not noticing he did so. He then clears his throat, as he walks down the hall, to another smaller room with a table of White-colored Mask's. - " Hm. This is were we have to color our new A.N.B.U mask's accooding to our Codenames..Ok..Mine is.. " - Amari checked a piece of paper in his pocket he recieved during his A.N.B.U Exams. - " Golden Dragon..? Kick a**. " - Amari said loudly, as he quickly quiets himself, as he moves out of his team members' Way. - " Ok, everyone get your mask's, paint them the animal in your codename, then we get out cloaks and set off to the sand Village. Since we are going as refuges, we're going through wooden carrage when we enter Sand territory. " - Amari says, as he leans against the wall, thinking about the mission, and his current mental state. -

OoC: Ok, don't make the Mask thing long or anything, during this time, The ANBU members should meet each other, but It would be better story-wise if some characters don't like each other, but it'll be best if you both make an agreement to be rivals/hate each other. Other than that, just get your masks then start your mission.

For team 3, I'll have to recruit members. I'll give the captain a quick mission when I think of one.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:32 pm
OoC: Its no rush. and sorry about my whole introduction, i didnt know i should have RPed as the Hokage as well smile whatever though.

IC:

Tadamasa cringes slightly, seeing that he was put on a team that wasnt filled. That means... either civil defense or disbanding... He frowns, and waits for further instructions. Or the arrival of his other teamates.

OoC: crying i'm sucking... maybe i should wait until i'm home and have more time to think when i post... oh well smile  

adam stardust

PenguinNoJutsu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:43 pm
IC:

-his eyes glance over at Amari for a moment at the random outburst during this ceremony of sorts. He thinks to himself: It's not a matter of nervousness or ease, it's a matter of respect for Hokage-sama. Being in his presence alone gives a certain feel reverence. His thoughts fleeted as he stood as ridged as he stood priorly. His eyes returning to Hokage-same he listens intently to the details of their assigned mission. After the briefing he steps forth to accept the mission scroll filled with futher details on the mission. Slipping the scroll into one of the holsters located on his thigh he turns to his incomplete squad and smiles for the first time the entire day-

"Alright, Zeta Team...This is the moment we've been training for. Let us go and accept our Masks."

-motioning to the table with the masks he maneuvers himself in that direction, awaiting Team Giga to finish with their mask selection, his hand maneuvers over the masks before he settles over the Kitsune mask, picking up the mask by the foxish nose, eyeing it's curvatures he smiles as he gently thinks to himself. Silver Fox He comes to his senses and steps to the side to await his team's mask selections-  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:13 pm
IC:

-Akani chose her mask and silently walked over to the wall and leaned against it awaiting the others...-

FallenRaven49

Lu Shi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:14 pm
IC:
-As Toshiro walked towards the table with the masks, Reiha followed. After he had picked his, she observed each one slowly. The last one to her left was plain and round; just like a snakes head, with no special features of a nose or ears. She smiled. She picked it up and gently painted a face similar to a snakes with sharp eyes.-
'My...codename... is...Black Mamba...nice.'
-She thought to herself. Then she walked next to Toshiro and stood next to him, letting the other members choose their masks. She kept to herself, waiting for her teamates and stared at her mask-
'I finally got this far..'  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces