The Columbine Shooting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ndoki

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:57 pm
+omgolli+
The only reason she carries a knife with her is for protection because there's people out in my city who are looking for goth kids to beat the s**t out of them.

Yeah, this is exactly what I'm talking about. There's violence in schools everywhere, especially where I used to live, but you never hear people mourning about it 7 years later. I'm not saying what happened wasn't tragic, but there's more going on in the world. Also omgolli, I'm really sorry to hear that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:01 am
I feel kinda of bad because, like +omgolli+, I never heard about it when it happened. Actually, the first I heard of it was a couple of years ago when I first started high school and it was mentioned.

I don't really know about anywhere else, but, at my school, we have a bomb threat every year on what else than April 20th. Everyone here knows it as druggie-day, Hitler's Birthday, and bomb threat day. I can't say how many years it's been happening for since I'm relatively new to the area, but it's never gone through the times I was here. I couldn't even say why or who made them since every year (except for last) they use a different method to leave an anonymous threat towards the school. This year someone was stupid it enough to copy cat last year by leaving a note in the B-wing (same hallway as last) saying it was in the C-wing instead of actually giving a locker (still same hallway as last, too). So, the time was decreased completely.

And now I have a friend who's on the softball team planning out how to do it for next year so they take at least four hours again. She's really going into it with riddles and to place what where. If she actually went through with it (which I kinda doubt) they'd probably just evacuate the campus instead of go on the wild goos chase she's sending them one. I've seen a bit of it and it's pretty complicated, but, than again, I'm just 16.

Anyways, I'm really getting off subject. Well, I said what I felt, and now I'm leaving.  

Dirzdra

2aetH

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:30 am
Lunar Daughter

Morality is relative and entirely up to the individual.

Agreed. What they did is right in their eyes. It may not have been....strategically advisable, but it got the job done.

After Columbine, yes...dress code was implemented at my school. And for that, I will forever curse that day. But, I'm over it. It helped me out in the long run. People actually stopped teasing the "outcasts" so much, because they thought we'd rally together and shoot them all. Dunno where they got that idea from, seeing as we were more worried about being shot by them or something.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:51 pm
Crow Czraina of the Sand
Today is the seventh aniversery(please excuse my spelling) of the shooting at the Columbine High School. Share your thoughts about it, if you want to.

Those asses were weak, so the couldn't take it. but in all it was pretty ridiculus, butu hey we all can't get the jocks and prpes scared of you.  

Hunter of the Dammed

Whisperer~Nightshade

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:00 pm
That's true...Thanks for your responses...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:36 pm
as soon as they fired there guns they new they were screwed.and if thats the case why not take down all the people who thought they were cool by makeing fun of you and a few others along the way then go out to a field and kill yourself.im not saying killing is good its just in human nature to kill and besides those kids got what they had comeing by make fun of people just because there different  

PAPER MARlO

Lady Detarra

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:22 am
I remember it well. I live only a few minutes from the school. My friend's brother was shot in the face right in front of her. It was a horrible thing that happened but truth be told I believe they would have done it sooner or later. We studied them in my abnormal psychology class in college and one of them (dont remember which one) had almost every sign of being a sociopath (serial killer). I think the bullying just made the inevitable happen faster.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:45 am
Lady Detarra
I remember it well. I live only a few minutes from the school. My friend's brother was shot in the face right in front of her. It was a horrible thing that happened but truth be told I believe they would have done it sooner or later. We studied them in my abnormal psychology class in college and one of them (dont remember which one) had almost every sign of being a sociopath (serial killer). I think the bullying just made the inevitable happen faster.

FYI, sociopaths do not equate to serial killers.

Like I've said in a previous post(in another thread), I meet the criteria of being a sociopath. Do I go out and shoot people when I get pissed off? No.  

2aetH

Lady Detarra

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:50 pm
Raethyn Sarachael
Lady Detarra

FYI, sociopaths do not equate to serial killers.

Like I've said in a previous post(in another thread), I meet the criteria of being a sociopath. Do I go out and shoot people when I get pissed off? No.

I meant to offence by it. I was just stating what we were told in my abnormal psychology class.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:15 pm
I think it was a lesson learned the hard way why you shouldn't make fun of people and constantly harrass them.  

anime_freak777

xdemonicallyxyours13x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:21 pm
King-Card
zz1000zz
Those brats were morons. How were they "cool"?

Them niggas had the balls to run up in a school with Tec-9s, and they also had their own clique, but it was small.

and you are a complete... oh wait never mind but its extremely ignorant that you think of it that way.... but i guess thats your opinion though...  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff