Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oc3anofdr3ams

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:39 pm
10:37 p.m. [June 3rd, 2006]

Dear Diary...

Tonight I plan on taking Evelyn to the Head Quarters. We haven't had any nightly walks for a long time. I miss it, and I'm sure Evelyn does too. Perhaps if we're lucky we can see little Mere there. I wonder how he's doing... I hope his new guardian is taking good care of him... I really miss that little guy, and Evelyn hasn't seemed to perk up much either. Anyways, I should be heading off...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:04 pm
4:00 p.m. [August 17th, 2006]

Dear Diary...

It's been awhile... And a lot of things have changed... Evelyn has been doing better I'll admit, the walks have seemed to soothe her. But I don't believe she's quite healed since Mere's departure. She seems more kept to herself rather than being perky and rambunctious. In any event, I plan on arranging a playdate with Mere, and soon.

oc3anofdr3ams

oc3anofdr3ams

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:45 pm
9:53 p.m. [February 24th, 2007]

Dear Diary...

GOODNESS it's been awhile. I guess I've just been far too caught up with things. Now, onto recent news. Well we all know, New Years has recently passed and goodness it's been hectic. Oh well, before I get started on that I should probably explain what's happened. Evelyn and I moved to a bit closer to the city for the sake of my mother. She's always nagged at me and told me, "You need to come home more often. And when are you ever going to bring back a man?! You're going to be single for the rest of your life!"

Anywho, so when we moved, it was to an apartment, and my landlord is very strict when it comes to pets. So... That leads to the New Years party at mom's house...

You see, I decided I could give the kittens, now adults but I call them kittens anyways, to some relatives. I really wouldn't trust them with anyone else and um, well, here's the part where things sort of, got out of hand...

You know How Midnight is mainly a black cat, but has a little white tip on her tail? Well, being as superstitious as my mother can be. She didn't want the poor thing in her house. In fact, she would even let me in the house unless I left the poor thing in the car. Which I refused to do of course. Eventually my mother let me in however my other relatives weren't so thrilled...

One couple however, my cousin her fiancé said they would take them all, including Midnight and Zizi. I'd say their common sense and kind disposition comes from the fact that she wasn't born in another country but lets not get into that.

Anyhow, with only Suki left with us, Evelyn here isn't too happy. Although the apartment does have a very beautiful layout... Hmm... Judging by the way she's plastered her face on the sliding glass door to the balcony. She wants to get out... Heh, alright, well, I've gotta jet.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:56 pm
8:49 p.m. [May 5th, 2007]

Dear Diary...

I swear if I hear those two go at it one more time I'll... Bah! Anyway, as you can plainly see we've obviously communed to an apartment with very, annoying, neighbors. They just won't stop! It's the same thing every night.

"Honey would it kill you to give me a back rub?"
"Yes, now would it kill you to get off my back?"
"You are the laziest man I have ever met! Do you realize I how much I do for you?!"
"Oh, well let's see. You nag, you turn off the T.V. when I'm watching it, you cook me lousy food, and you wake me up in the morning. And you don't even have a snooze button!"
"Ugh! That is it! I'm leaving you!"

... scream Well guess what lady, when you say you're gonna leave, you should, oh I don't know, leave?! I am losing so much sleep over this and poor Evelyn is just going completely insane. She doesn't even have the kittens to play with anymore. We really need to visit headquarters soon... I'm just about to rip my hair out about now...

oc3anofdr3ams

oc3anofdr3ams

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:44 pm
"Baby`s Day Out"

RP between Ranis and Evelyn.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:44 pm
7:41 p.m. [May 21st, 2007]

Dear Diary...

Yummy! I just finished dinner! Mommy made spaghetti. She says tomorrow she's going to make sushi and riceballs. She feeling, what was it, oriental. o_____O;; Anywhoo, mommy talked to those loud people next door. She said that if they don't keep it down that she'll have the manager evict them. Tehe, mommy can be mean sometimes.

The place we're living in is kind of small, and since the kitties are gone I have no one to play with. But I've got my mommy so I think I'll be alright. Oops, gotta go, ice cream for dessert!

oc3anofdr3ams

oc3anofdr3ams

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:16 pm
12:49 p.m. [June 2nd, 2007]

Dear Diary...

I just realized I've never taken Evelyn to a movie. o____O;; I should go change that, but I'm having trouble choosing what movie... Hmm... Pirates would be too frightening... Oh! Shrek 3 looks good! ...Oooh... Wait... That could result in her asking me where babies come from... o.o;; Oh boy... Well, I'll risk it and we'll see...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:45 pm
Unknown History

Evelyn turned in her sleep after Ocean tucked her into bed. It was a still night, cool which was a rarity in the Summer season, yet Evelyn was uncomfortably resting with a disturbing dream in her mind...

It was her old village... It was a peaceful village which was hailed by women and women alone. It consisted of two small hospital care units, few small grocery stores which were mother and daughter based, and many small but comfortable villa style homes. There were few cafes and places of luxury but this was her home, her village, cut off from any other village and tucked away in the woods.

And her mother was giving birth to her... She was a beautiful woman with deep violet hair and pale golden eyes which at this point had dark purple circles under them that rivaled the color of her hair. Evelyn stared at the crowd of nurses and a doctor around one bed. She was far too young to understand what was happened and intently watched what was happening, until she heard the cries of a baby.

She was invisible to the people around her although she wished she wasn't as a dark aura glowed ominously in the room. She looked around in panic as the nurses frantically ran around wondering why this child wasn't glowing in a bright yellow light like they all should. Eventually they scrambled out of the room and the aura died down as Evelyn stepped closer to the mother and stared gently at the child. It was a girl, with pale skin and thin, violet hair. And quite the set of lungs since she was wailing up a storm. The mother looked exhausted but held her baby close with a nervous look on her face. Everywhere nurses who didn't run away where asking questions, whispering softly to each other.

An old woman appeared in an evening dress with a look on her face that stated she was disturbed at a very bad time for a very bad situation. She glared daggers at the mother as the poor woman held her baby close, fear stricken in her pale eyes.

'Everyone! Out! I need to speak with Rina alone...'

At the utterance of her mother's name a bell went off in Evelyn's mind as a gasp came upon Evelyn's lips... And she realized that the baby, was her.

oc3anofdr3ams

oc3anofdr3ams

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:44 pm
"Toddler`s with Wings? But it`s not Halloween... o.o;;"

RP between Ayame and Evelyn.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:22 pm
11:20 p.m. [July 3rd, 2007]

Dear Diary...

whoo!!!

I get to play with Ayame this weekend!!! ^______^!!! Mommy and I ran into Lavi at a store, I forgot the name, o.o;;, and she's taking care of Lavi now! And I get to see them this weekend! Tehe! I can't wait!

oc3anofdr3ams

oc3anofdr3ams

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:20 pm
8:16 p.m. [July 8rd, 2007]

Dear Diary...

WAHH!!!!! O_____O!!!!

Oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no!!!! Not good not good not good!!! I have an date in 40 minutes! And I woke up today with a disgusting thing festering on my upper lip! My mom thinks I have some type of Herpes. My reaction?

o___O;; Say what...?

Anyway, I'm gonna have to cancel! Wahh... gonk Ah well.. I'll spend the night with a bottle of Hydrogen Peroxide, and a whole bunch of junk food and sit in front of the T.V. with Evelyn. Hmm... Or maybe he can come over here... He hasn't seen Evelyn in awhile... The two get along really well. I better go call him.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:31 pm
6:27 p.m. [August 1st, 2007]

Dear Diary...

yay!! XD

Here we are, almost a month later and the thing on my lip is finally gone. Which is good, because now I can finally give Evelyn kisses goodnight. And I can stop using those styrofoam cups. x____x;; But most importantly, I can kiss my boyfriend again. XDDD

Yes it's funny, every time my mother tells me I need to get a boyfriend, I tell her I have one. But for some reason it always slips her mind.. [.: twitch :.]

oc3anofdr3ams

Diaries

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces