Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
The Entrance Hall-Introduce your self here!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hiphopmewmint

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:52 pm
hi my gaia name is hiphopmewmint (came from an obsession with dance and manga) but my really name is rebecca. you may call me becca, beccy, bec, rebecca, or mint. i personally don't really care....anyways i'm 13 and have been attatched to the harry potter books ever since they came out...just like everyone else! i am a ravenclaw...ya that's about it...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:04 pm
Hi. I'm new to the guild and I forgot to post here before so I'm doing it now! Well I love Harry Potter, the books, movies, anything. I'm usually sorted into Slytherin or Gryffindor and I have a hard time picking which one I like best. I'm glad to join a guild full of other Harry Potter lovers such as myself. 3nodding  

Dragon_LiLy

Yuurie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:39 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 11:04 pm
My name is gleowine [actual name is Catherine] and I'm 18 years old and Filipina-German-British-American. I used to dislike Harry Potter because of the whole 'magic' thing and I thought it was silly. It was after seeing the beautiful oekaki art at Oekaki BBS.com and watching CoS a couple of times that I became very curious about Mr. Potter and his friends. Once I read the first book I was hooked xd . I just got an invitation to this guild today and thought I'd join. It's going to be pretty hard for to be active once I start art college on Oct. 4th and start working [I'm thinking about being a part-time cake decorator], but I'll try my best heart .

GO HUFFLEPUFF!  

Goldebherrie

Sparkly Fairy

joyinfree

Heroic Pirate

11,750 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 6:45 am
Hello everyone.
I´m 18 years old and of course I love Harry Potter. My acutla name is Andrea and I´m from Germany if anybody cares. My fav house is Ravenclaw and I don´t like the HP movies as much as the books...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 1:31 pm
whee It was funny, I went to check my mail...and I had an invite to a guild. It was all "?" ish for me! ^_^ I joined anyway! Even if I have my own HP guild, I love being a part of many others. heart

I am sixteen years old...in highschool! I'm big on the Hufflepuff House, though all my favorite characters are in Slytherin! Peachyness!

Peachy nickname would be...whatever you want to call me! ^_^ Though, most everyone just calls me Shiro, but I'm up for everything! heart

Well, peaches! I'll try to be ral active. Can't promise anything! >.O I can try though!  

B-shiro

Twisting and Contourting

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 3:11 pm
'Ello im Lady Deth or Nessa im 17 i like the HP books n movies n teh movie sound tracks ^^ i'v read books 1,2, n 3 eight times book 4 five times n book 5 twice ^^. i have a book about the mystries of harry potter...unoffical blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 3:24 pm
Hello. My name is, well I go by Rika on the Gaia boards, so I'll just say that. Um, I'm 17 and I love Harry Potter. I've been uber-obsessed ever since my 17 birthday when I got all five books. I was obsessed before that, but it's worse now. I guess that's it. Heh.  

Rika Mayuzumi

Magenta Platypus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:31 pm
W00t, all the uber cool people are joining this guild! And I actually know some of them! Woohoo!

Power to ya, Zanai!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 6:47 pm
Hi hi!!!!

My real name is Ashley (You can call me either Kinoko or Ashley, I answer to both blaugh ) I'm 16 years old. blaugh I got this invitation today and was all like "Coolness!" I'm uber obsessed with Harry Potter. My favorite character is Draco and my favorite house is Slytherin.
Thankies for inviting me to join! 3nodding  

[Selise]

Pinque

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:25 am
I'm Pinque {My 3rd Gaia'n account, though I changed the name from Ellie Glory. This one is the only one that hasnt been totally emptied by a `friend` who got in through my e-mail. Forgive my shabby-ness!}. I'm a 17 year old college student, studying Health care. Feel free to call me 'Nat', which is what everyone else calls me. >w<

I love the Hp books, and I love the house Ravenclaw. And yes, I love the color Pink, hence the Username Pinque. n.n

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:26 pm
I'm 12, (probably the youngest here sweatdrop ) and i write some fanfiction, mostly about the less mentioned characters and their many secrets... i also do RP, my name is almost always Ophelia Fentley or Ophelia Finch, depending on the time period. I'm reading the 5th book now, and it has got to be my favorite whee ! I'm a proud Ravenclaw, I'm a little old for halloween but I'm going as Penelope Clearwater this year. Well, that's all... so toodles!  

ladywinifredlucia

ee kiki

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:10 pm
hi im 12 years old.i luv harry potter heart my favorite character is harry (of coarse)my favorite house is ravenclaw.I LUV DANIEL RADCLIFF exclaim heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:08 pm
hello, I'm new to the guild. My name is Cora and I'm a fan of Harry Potter, not a big enough fan to know every spell ever done and such (I am slightly forgetful), but still a fan.  

ayameroxs

hilaroma

Tipsy Bard

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:55 pm
hullo all! my name's hilaroma but you can call me hil....but I sometimes go by evelyn, so that's ok too. =D
I'm a big Harry Potter fan. hmmm..........I'm usually sorted into gryffindoor or hufflepuff.......my favourite characters are remus, ron, neville, fred & george, in no specific order. whee

thanks muchly for teh invite! 3nodding  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces