Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Common Rooms
The Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LiamsGirl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:01 am
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
*walks over to a chair by the fireplace and sits in it, hoping that someone will come in and talk to her*

*goes and sits in the chair next to you.*

"so how are you"? biggrin

I'm fine and yourself.

i'm fine, but tired! i just came back from double potions... Snape was being an a*****e today, like always!

I hate that class so much. He was being a real a** today.

did you just come from potions too? i thought i might have seen you but i was so busy with my own work, you know!

yes I did. we are in the same year and the same house. I was really busy in class today too. that potion he made us make was very tough.

yeah i know we have the same class, but i didn't know if you were going to skip or not. i'm surprised we didn't just go to potions together, but i had to go get something from the common room. and then i ran into Draco, i was almost late for class!

I was actually contenplating skipping that class today. So what were you and draco doing you bad girl.

yeah, i wanted to skip potions today too, but i didn't! me and Draco weren't doing anything....well maybe we weren't. redface

I know what you were doing. Are you and draco going to sneak off again tonight.

yeah, he wants me to meet him at 3:00 a.m. in one of the empty class rooms, but i don't know if i am going? if i do go i'll have to borrow Harry's invisibility cloak. i wish i had mine with me but i my parents wouldn't let me bring it to Hogwarts!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:03 am
ElvenPrincess
willowtree
LiamsGirl
where did julie go? did she go up to bed?

Nope, still here, just lost in homework land.

what homework do you have to still do. I still have to do the essay for snapes class.

i already did my essay, you can copy mine if you want!  

LiamsGirl

vampiress_kat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:03 am
YAY! PPL!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:05 am
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
willowtree
LiamsGirl

what homework do you have to still do. I still have to do the essay for snapes class.

snape is evil . I got a foot and a half on moonstones. I mean seriously, i have a bloody moonstone necklace! sure it's cool, but a whole FOOT AND A HALF on them? some on!  

vampiress_kat

ElvenPrincess

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:07 am
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
*walks over to a chair by the fireplace and sits in it, hoping that someone will come in and talk to her*

I'm fine and yourself.

i'm fine, but tired! i just came back from double potions... Snape was being an a*****e today, like always!

did you just come from potions too? i thought i might have seen you but i was so busy with my own work, you know!

yes I did. we are in the same year and the same house. I was really busy in class today too. that potion he made us make was very tough.

yeah i know we have the same class, but i didn't know if you were going to skip or not. i'm surprised we didn't just go to potions together, but i had to go get something from the common room. and then i ran into Draco, i was almost late for class!

I was actually contenplating skipping that class today. So what were you and draco doing you bad girl.

yeah, i wanted to skip potions today too, but i didn't! me and Draco weren't doing anything....well maybe we weren't. redface

yeah, he wants me to meet him at 3:00 a.m. in one of the empty class rooms, but i don't know if i am going? if i do go i'll have to borrow Harry's invisibility cloak. i wish i had mine with me but i my parents wouldn't let me bring it to Hogwarts!

you have to go. You know that you love it every time you do go. why the ******** didn't your parents let you bring yours.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:08 am
kity_kat
YAY! PPL!

hey, kity whee  

willowtree
Captain

vampiress_kat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:08 am
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl

I'm fine and yourself.

you have to go. You know that you love it every time you do go. why the ******** didn't your parents let you bring yours.
i'm guessing cuz they dont want you sneaking around after hours and all that, right?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:09 am
willowtree
kity_kat
YAY! PPL!

hey, kity whee
hi. i see you have my doll in ur siggy. YAY!  

vampiress_kat

ElvenPrincess

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:09 am
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
willowtree
LiamsGirl

ok But I'll have to reword it some.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:10 am
kity_kat
YAY! PPL!

howdy!  

LiamsGirl

ElvenPrincess

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:11 am
kity_kat
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
willowtree
LiamsGirl

snape is evil . I got a foot and a half on moonstones. I mean seriously, i have a bloody moonstone necklace! sure it's cool, but a whole FOOT AND A HALF on them? some on!

I know he's such an a**.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:12 am
kity_kat
willowtree
kity_kat
YAY! PPL!

hey, kity whee
hi. i see you have my doll in ur siggy. YAY!

Yes, I finally got my sig re-activated.  

willowtree
Captain

LiamsGirl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:13 am
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl

I'm fine and yourself.

yeah i guess i'll go, he was looking really ******** hot today! lol! they didn't let me bring it because, they said i got in too much trouble when they let me bring it last year!  
ElvenPrincess
kity_kat
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
willowtree
LiamsGirl

I know he's such an a**.
and in real life, i have four pages of PE theory homework to do, and my pen isn't working. stare  

vampiress_kat

ElvenPrincess

kity_kat
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl

I'm fine and yourself.

i'm guessing cuz they dont want you sneaking around after hours and all that, right?

but that's one of the best part of school.  
Common Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff