WTF? A sex change!?
  xD I couldn't help myself.
View Results

May La Nee

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 4:27 am
[xD it sure is one of the most bizarre things. xp
And Angel of Flames, I said it was better this way, so it is. twisted ]  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 9:52 am
"I understand that, but considering you're my best friend and all, I suggest you do cover up." Jounouchi stated, truthfully. "Unless you want Serenity seeing you like that and thinking you're such a pervert as to grope yourself."

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 12:58 pm
Bakura walked by a room only to see one clothed woman standing in the doorway and another woman standing topless in the doorway.

"Uh... a top would be nice..." Bakura paused in the doorway. "Honda?! Jonu?!" Bakura was seriously creeped out.  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:42 pm
Honda didn't realize that it was Ryou because he had only seen a woman's outline before ducking into the bathroom. Jou was right--he didn't want Serenity thinking that he was a pervert! He only hoped to god that the woman was Isis and not Shizuka who'd just appeared outside. He paced the room looking for a top.

It was then that he realized that he wasn't wearing one when he entered.
Thinking fast, he grabbed a towel and wrapped it around himself, trying to tuck it in so he wouldn't have to hold it. Every time he breathed though, it would slip and fall.

It's because these damn tits are in the way! he yelled mentally, MOVE wont you!?

Finally, he realized that he was fighting a loosing battle and decided to just hold it shut behind his back. He emerged back into the hallway. "Ahem...Hi..." He said.

The woman wasn't either of whom he'd imagined. "Great, did EVERYONE get a new body?" he asked frusterated. "Who're you, Yuugi?!"  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 4:56 pm
Bakura arched an eyebrow. "Honda... it's me... Ryou. Long white hair?"
Ryou seemed to have developed a sarcastic side, of which Yami approved of.  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 6:17 am

"Fit in wh-..." Marik didn't bother finishing his question when he saw what her brother just got from his suitcase.
Ishizu was holding a bustier. A black bustier, with pink ribbons hanging from it. The bottom/back part was nothing more than a thin, black string, or so it seemed to Marik.
"Where did you get that...?" she asked, raising a brow.
Ishizu smiled, as a blush appeared on his face. "You know, those Rare Hunters...? Some of them have... Shown... Rather odd... interest in me...""Wha...?" Marik's jaw dropped, and she looked at her brother in disbelief. "You slept with my Rare Hunters...?"Ishizu shook his head. "No, sweet, pretty sister of mine... I merely posed for them. Now, I'd like to see you wear th-"
"Could I wear that one?" Odion asked with a smile on her face, staring straight at the pink and black thing Ishizu was holding."S-Sure, Odion..." Ishizu handed the Bustier to Odion, wondering how the hell he didn't know Odion would like walking around in things like that. He then got another lingery-thing from the suitcase.
Ishizu could tell from the look on Marik's face that she had been completely unaware of the fact he carried these around always and everywhere. "Oh, my... Marik really didn't know I wear a set like this under my brown robe daily, does he... Oh, hehe... I'm supposed to call Marik a 'she' now... She looks so good.... I wish Odion didn't ask for the pink and black one... Marik would look so much better in it..."
Ishizu then held up what she got from the suitcase.
It was a small set. It was green, almost poison green, and had a small, pin rose between the cups. "Would you try this on, Marik?" he asked, blushing slightly at the mental image of his own sibling that had just popped up.
Marik accepted the set, still not very sure about this. "I'm wearing clothes already, right? Why should I wear this thing? But... Ishizu probably knows what's best... I think..." She undressed and tried to put on what Ishizu had just given her, but didn't manage to do so. The top had some annoying hooky-thing, made out of small metal thingies. Ishizu was kind enough to help his sister out with it, not without taking a good look at her naked.
Marik rushed to get her shirt and pants back on, freaked out and left the room.

Odion had no trouble whatsoever getting the weird Bustier on. In fact, she seemed to feel rather comfortable in it. After posing in front of the mirror for about 5 minutes, she left the room without putting on the plain, brown robe-thing again.

May La Nee

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:12 am
"Okay, so now we all know who each other are. A towel, I thought I told you a top? Give me a second." Jounouchi went back into his room, grapping a random, oversized night shirt before throwing it at Honda. "There... Use that for now."

He turned to Ryou. "First, I want to find my sister, second, let's find Kaiba and see what in the name of god is going on, shall we?" Jou suggested.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:23 pm
"Good idea!" Honda answered, unaware that Jou was talking to Ryou and not himself. He held the shirt in his hand at his side, but continued to hold the towel up. "Pff... I'm not changing in front of them. They're GUYS!" he thought, suddenly and strangely self-consious. (sp) His eyes moved away from them at the thought. I may as well just slip back into...

"AAAyyaaagh!" He suddenly--well, exclaimed. It was a mix of a girly scream and a remark of utter disgust combined with a great deal of confusion. "What is tha...tha...is that...Ood..." he covered his mouth to prevent any more half baked words came tumbling out of it. He was looking behind the other girls.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 1:51 am
Odion looked up, over Jou and Ryou's shoulders straight into Honda's eyes. He blinked twice with his long, black eyelashes, and untied his hear.
Then, he smiled and stroke a pose, pressing his lips slightly, moving oneof his shoulders forwards and leaning on one of his legs, having the other bend a little. He placed his hand on that bend leg graceously, and looked back at Honda.

[*vomits*]

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 5:23 am
Honda shivered internally and immediately turned away from the stranger, his hand over his mouth and his face contorted in a sour fashion.
"Damn. I hope to god she doesn't make living on that body..."  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 6:17 am
[GROSS! D= Odion, that is. ninja I wrote that? OMG... *covers eyes*]  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:24 pm
(Yea, it's quite scary... xp)  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:34 pm
When Honda exclaimed, it caused Jou to unconsciously look and thus, he saw the most vile thing in all of exsistance. "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!" Jounouchi exclaimed, pointing at the womanified Odion. "I swear I'm gonna puke."

He'd obviously voiced Honda's thoughts thoroughly. He then promptly turned away from the aweful sight and shivered with disguist.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:40 pm
"HOLY RA!!!" Bakura exclaimed as he saw Odion posing. "Good Amon, Odion or whoever, but on some clothing!"
Yami Bakura felt extreamly ill.
My eyes... they BURN... Yami moaned unhappily. Bakura mentally nodded in agreement as he covered is eyes to prevent further damage.

Seto heared some scream "Holy Ra" a few doors away, so either someone had just woken up, or they had seen Odion.
"Hello... Mokie?" His brother/sister was standing there, looking quite shocked. Comeon Mokie... don't go balistic on me now...  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:52 pm
Jounouchi had enough sense about him- herself to grab his friends and drag them away from the sickening scene. "I think I'm gonna hurl...." He commented, truely feeling sick, if not, he could feel a real head- ache coming on. "I don't even think Kaiba would do something this horrible....." He commented, more to himself then everyone else, trying to reason his way through this problem. "Come on guys, snap outta it, you can't see that freak o' nature anymore."

He promptly whipped off one of his socks and held it before Honda's nose to awaken the poor being that had zonked out, hopefully the smell would knock some sense into the other, as it always had.

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff