Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Where you ever called the Devil? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool gothic type topic?
  Buger off!
  Lolita likes.
  I see rainbow plot bunnies on a hamster wheel in your head...
View Results

Demite

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:59 pm
My RE teacher said I was the spawn of satan, and a child from hell... but other than that nope... xp  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 7:23 pm
I've been called a hyperactive weirdo, but "the devil" no.  

cwthewolf

hfdhgsdfgsf

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:14 pm
yea and i punched that b***h out and she tranferred schools after i broke her jaw and no one was a witness so i was free of charged.  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:40 pm
Once or twice by those annoying corperate christians. Most people just ask me if I'm a vampire, to which I answer gleefully "Yep!" Scares them off at least. My nickname to everyone is "Hell" because my name is Helen and it just stuck. xd  

Dracula Vampirate

grotesquekreeple

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:36 am
some one has walked up to me and asked if i had found jesus and i replyed why yes i saw him in my backyard on a pike and they walked away slowly...it was hilarious...i should have got a pic but hey  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:14 am
I was never called the devil, but my grandparents think I'm Satanic. They don't understand that the ankh is an Egyptian hieroglyphic for life. I even printed out an explanation and showed them. No apology. No admittance of wrong. rolleyes  

MortSanglant

Ciora

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:32 am
I've been called the devil not because I'm goth... but because of my religion. Nobody seems to understand Asatru/Nordic Heathens. *pout*  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 12:19 pm
I've never been called anything. But sometimes those religious freaks come up to me and try to give me pamphlets or tell me that Jesus loves me. (I already know that so I don't have to be told!).  

Angel Bruja

Lovely_Sinner

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 12:20 pm
yes but I am called Dracula more but I dont get that one that well I look nothing like wat most people think Dracula was  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 11:27 am
I hate when people call me the devil. I mean, HELLO, I'm a ******** girl! scream Demon or Lucifer's female reincarnation may be a more suitable title twisted  

Synyster Love

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 3:54 pm
Thankfully, no, I have not been called that.

...that I know of.

However, I'm still having fun dealing with my "Pants Girl" and "That Gay Girl" nicknames.

And the rumours.

God the rumours.

So ya know, I think it's best people don't liken me to his infernal majesty.

I'd have to deal with that one too >.<

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 4:37 pm
I have never been called the devil, but OH boy have I gotten some looks that just scream it. I don't mind though, I like it when people think I'm a freak. ^^~  

Laharl Part Deux

Muffins! Now in a can

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 8:55 am
ok...  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:04 am
not really

my mom said i listened to the devil's music though

the Black Dahlia Murder

they're awesome, check them out  

2Idiot2

maeve_wickett

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:31 pm
miraridemon
Never. I am respectable in all ways, and do not warrant such accusations, regardless of my attire or actions.

Well, me too, but I've still been called everything from atheist to evil incarnate. I'm a Christian, which makes it funny, and I'm the only person I know who's read the bible cover to cover more than once. I don't know where they get some of the s**t they spew out from the podium...and every time I hear them say something in church that is complete bullshit, I argue. I'm a strong supporter of gay rights, for one thing, and I figure it's easier to increase tolerance by sticking with the church and trying to educate them than by getting mad and leaving. What does that solve? My youth minister says I'm "challenging". smile I love putting people off their guard by being friendly while in extreme goth attire...it makes them look uncomfortable and guilty. I live in a hardcore Baptist community where we still have prayer in our schools and you aren't allowed to speak any language but English in the hallways; it's retarded. I'm trying to make them see that not every person in black clothes and heavy eyeliner is a suicidal dumbass, but it's a work in progress.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff