Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
The Naruto Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephesea

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 2:56 pm
From a tall oak, emerald eyes watched the moonlit dance across the playground. The emerald eyed girl noticed a purple haired figure make her way to an abandoned swing. Farther back in a bush a red haired boy glared at the girl from his hidden locale.

“Hmm. This boy is a bit strange.” she mused to herself as he then ran off into the night.
There was something strange about the look in that boy’s eyes… Gazing in the area of the playground again she noticed a aged whited haired man approach the girl. Sweeping her hair white locks from her shoulders Satori decided to take a closer look.
“Hey, the night is still young. Might as well have some fun!” she proclaimed to herself as she made her way towards the two figures.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:02 pm
The fourth.. porlly hes te newest duh.

*Shino jumps down from the tree and finds that no one is there now. Were his bugs and ears deceiving him? Shino finishes with the chakra feeding and jumps tree to tree to get to central kohona. Shino hides his bugs inside his body to prevent any "mishaps"*  

Evil Ducky Man

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:53 pm
OOC: Actually the newest could be the 5th. that is if you know who that is yet. Or there could be a new hokage. This is a world where all these people are still alive. I don't think there was a time like that in the world when all these people were alive at the same time. So therefore, it is like a totally different world.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:18 pm
Can I be Itachi? He r0x0r!  

Shin_Oni

Trigger-kun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:24 pm
Can I be Kabuto?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:42 pm
Ribbin_Sama
OOC: Actually the newest could be the 5th. that is if you know who that is yet. Or there could be a new hokage. This is a world where all these people are still alive. I don't think there was a time like that in the world when all these people were alive at the same time. So therefore, it is like a totally different world.

OOC: Tsunade-sama...I love her! blaugh I guess we would be rping in an alternate world...for example: The Fourth, First and Second are not alive in the current story line. Hmm. Does she have Orochimaru or Jairaiya on the list either? How far are you on the manga or episodes Ribbin? I have read and seen them all... sweatdrop  

Ephesea

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 5:39 pm
I have seen up to episode 96 in Naruto. But I'm only on the 4th book. But I agree
*~*SPOILER*~*
Tsunade-sama should be the hokage. That would be cooler. And the storyline could be different. Like none of the Hokage have died yet. Or none of the characters have died. Cuz we have all those characters to choose from.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 5:54 pm
isnt this stuff the creator should do? by the way....where is she? O.o  

FallenRaven49

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:54 pm
OoC: I was thinking the same thing, I think people should relax and let the owner asnwer those questions.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:56 pm
but she only posted once(the time when the gril walked over and sat on the swing) O.o  

FallenRaven49

Sakura Mishiyuki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:18 pm
hmm where is everyone  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:31 pm
I want to be Jiraiya  

Fire Wraith

Sakura_Kishimoto

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:12 pm
Tsunade! Is that alright? If the owner comes back anytime soon...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 3:58 am
OOC: yey.... im naruto! :p  

Kalmarkid91

Ephesea

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 6:15 am
OOC: Guess we'll just wait... 3nodding  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers