5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Unsure
15%
 15%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 38

The Simi Knows Best

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 10:44 am
I am aligned with Earth, Fire, Water, Air, and Spirit. It gets terribly confusing at times. However it also gives me a great deal of self control by deciding which element at the time I would concentrate on and to do so with the utmost devotion for that time. Elements are very enlightening and are good for gaining practice, control,and time with your own natural magic.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 10:51 am
KiaraTheWhiteWitch
I am aligned with Earth, Fire, Water, Air, and Spirit. It gets terribly confusing at times. However it also gives me a great deal of self control by deciding which element at the time I would concentrate on and to do so with the utmost devotion for that time. Elements are very enlightening and are good for gaining practice, control,and time with your own natural magic.
Uh, yeah, but which one do you prefer?  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

The Simi Knows Best

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 12:11 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
KiaraTheWhiteWitch

Sorry...Earth and Fire are the ones I use most.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 4:25 pm
KiaraTheWhiteWitch
Nihilistic Seraph
KiaraTheWhiteWitch

Sorry...Earth and Fire are the ones I use most.
No problem. Why do you prefer those?  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

The Simi Knows Best

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 6:09 pm
They're the ones I find easiest to call with where I live.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 5:30 am
KiaraTheWhiteWitch
They're the ones I find easiest to call with where I live.
Interesting. Most people favor one element because they feel a connection to the aspects that it embodies  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

The Simi Knows Best

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 1:25 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
Interesting. Most people favor one element because they feel a connection to the aspects that it embodies

I know. But as I said, I feel connections with all of them. I simply choose whichever comes easiest or is the most connected with what I'm doing. 3nodding I know..I'm a weirdo.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:54 pm
KiaraTheWhiteWitch
Nihilistic Seraph

I know. But as I said, I feel connections with all of them. I simply choose whichever comes easiest or is the most connected with what I'm doing. 3nodding I know..I'm a weirdo.
No one ever said that. Individualty is good. I wish I could be at ease with all the five elements. I have some problems with Earth... sweatdrop  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

The Simi Knows Best

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 6:03 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
KiaraTheWhiteWitch
Nihilistic Seraph

No one ever said that. Individualty is good. I wish I could be at ease with all the five elements. I have some problems with Earth... sweatdrop

Sometimes I meditate outside, in the woods, when dealing with Earth. Would that perhaps help? I feel like being connectied with the Earth when I do is much easier than sitting on my living room floor or couch.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 10:20 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
KiaraTheWhiteWitch
Nihilistic Seraph

i have trouble using earth as well  

Akwila

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 11:54 am
I did a guided meditation to the Northen Watchtower, and that's definitely helped, but it's still the element that I find hardest to identify with.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 5:36 pm
That's okay though, I still find Air my hardest to call upon.  

The Simi Knows Best

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 6:06 am
KiaraTheWhiteWitch
stare Then you and I shall be enemies....Mwahahahahahaha!..........Ok, I'll act normal now.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 12:55 am
Nihilistic Seraph
KiaraTheWhiteWitch
stare Then you and I shall be enemies....Mwahahahahahaha!..........Ok, I'll act normal now.
xp  

Akwila

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 3:59 pm
akwila
Nihilistic Seraph
KiaraTheWhiteWitch
xp
Hehe, yah, I was in one of those moods...  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff